News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Genuine Life Situation
« Last post by puyol174 on Today at 05:03:04 AM »
First off I want to apologise for the lack of pictures.
I'm not comfortable posting them, but i hope my description of the situation and the girls will be enough to make people have an opinion on how the fight would go.

My best friend is a 30 year old personal trainer who has a very dominant personality. She's a lovely person, but she does have a superiority complex, partially because she is as hot as it gets. She's 5ft 7, blonde, tanned skin, amazing ass and average boobs. I never had a chance with her, but we have been best friends for over a decade. She is also very honest and protective.

A few years ago she made a friend at the gym she works at. This girl is about the same age, a brunette with curly hair, a couple of inches shorter. The brunette is not as hot, but she's in great shape and is very pretty. They have very similar bodies, although my bestie is a little more toned. I've worked out with them both at the gym twice and although my friend lifts slightly more, when they do HIT workouts I'd say the brunette keeps up and then some.

They were pretty close for a long time, but when the brunette started having an affair, cheating on her man, my best friend distanced herself a bit and being the person she is was openly critical of her when talking to her. She told her she had no issue with it if the brunette would break up with the guy (they had been together for years), but that she hated the dishonesty of doing things behind his back. They had a mini falling out, were still friends, but talked less.

Fast forward a year and all of us were at a big party for a mutual friend. I was chatting to the brunette, flirting a little, when she squeezed my thigh, leaned into me and moved her left hand to rest it on my dick. My best friend had been watching us and came over. She leaned down, smirked and physically lifted her hand off of me and told her, and i quote "we know you're a slut, but leave him out of your little crisis"

The brunette's eyes were absolutely blazing and I knew that my bestie was dying for it to get physical so she could let loose, but a couple came over and started talking and we all just pretended everything was fine.

When I was alone with my bestie later she told me how messed up the brunette is and how i should stay away from her. I knew she was genuinely looking out for me as she had never been jealous of anybody i had been with and so i said i wouldn't do anything with the brunette. At that point my friend told me that if she so much as tries anything again I should tell her and she will beat the living hell out of her and humiliate her. To be honest, I had mentioned to her in the past how catfights turn me on, but i think she'd forgotten because when i said i'd love that she looked pretty shocked.

So, I have two issues with this.
Issue number one, the brunette might never hit on me again, but because we know the same people it is just a matter of time before the three of us are all in the same room again. I think there is a good chance of it.
Issue number two is that there is a voice at the back of my mind that wonders if the brunette might be able to win the fight if it happened. I know my friend is pretty tough and very sure of herself, but i also know how fit the brunette is and she has some fire in her attitude too.

So, I'm not going to create a fight, but there is 100% potential for it.
Based on what I've said, do you think my blonde bestie would beat up her former friend, or do you think the brunette might end up embarrassing her?
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: Question
« Last post by gbox12 on Today at 04:54:15 AM »
I spy.  Or anything else that you choose… I love typer writing
Another Fight?  After the last one wow!  But give the people what they want! Those pics of you two showing how huge your breasts are and willing to slam into the others  well, I say Destroy each other as much as you did last time and even more this fight.   Don’t let up by any means. Show me what you both can do that’s going to make the rematch better than the first fight
Another fight? 
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Sophie Howard vs Abigail Ratchford
« Last post by shesfinished on Today at 04:15:40 AM »
My money on Abigail to totally finish Sophie!
Fan favorite Kaos is back! And her opponent is the absolutely gorgeous adult film actress Athena Anderson.

I didnt really have high hopes for Athena facing off against someone as absolutely brutal as Laos, but Athena proved me utterly wrong. Not only do these hellcats go after each other but a rematch is already scheduled for next month (Athena wanted to do it sooner). Unfortunately, the fight had to end in a draw due to a head hit but these two wanted to keep going anyway. The fight is definitely on the shorter side too (about 3+ minutes). But includes both pre and post fight interviews with Athena showing off her battle damage.

Fight will be posted at gndbrawls.gumroad.com in the next few days! Here's a preview to tide you guys over.

Preview at the bottom

https://twitter.com/AthenaXAnderson

Preview: High Res Version:
https://pinger-prod-communications.s3.amazonaws.com/communications/1424979661/2024/664a14f8aaf924.63154338.mp4

Producer Announcements / GND Brawls New Preview Athena vs Kaos
« Last post by Suited an on Today at 04:00:35 AM »
Fan favorite Kaos is back! And her opponent is the absolutely gorgeous adult film actress Athena Anderson.

I didnt really have high hopes for Athena facing off against someone as absolutely brutal as Laos, but Athena proved me utterly wrong. Not only do these hellcats go after each other but a rematch is already scheduled for next month (Athena wanted to do it sooner). Unfortunately, the fight had to end in a draw due to a head hit but these two wanted to keep going anyway. The fight is definitely on the shorter side too (about 3+ minutes). But includes both pre and post fight interviews with Athena showing off her battle damage.

Fight will be posted at gndbrawls.gumroad.com in the next few days! Here's a preview to tide you guys over.

Preview at the bottom

https://twitter.com/AthenaXAnderson

Preview: High Res Version:
https://pinger-prod-communications.s3.amazonaws.com/communications/1424979661/2024/664a14f8aaf924.63154338.mp4

preity > kareena > ameesha
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Patricia Heaton vs Cheri Oteri.
« Last post by whatever. on Today at 02:23:20 AM »
Oh my God, this would be absolutely amazing. Are you going to write it? Because if you aren't, I will
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Patricia Heaton vs Cheri Oteri.
« Last post by luvacatfight on Today at 02:05:55 AM »
Two cute petite ladies.

A great fight!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10