News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Reading through this has been rather enlightening.  Unlike your previous threads in this series, where I've mostly agreed and used the same techniques to write my work, this thread seems rather foreign to me.  None of my fights are written anywhere near this structured, and I certainly do not map the fight out prior to writing it.  It's akin to the sort of "stream of consciousness", but not as random as that.  Just simply writing the fight as it comes to mind, and writing each action based on the previous one.

My thought process around writing a fight scene is this: a real fight, when both fighters feel like they can win, even a professional one, is random and chaotic.  Unskilled fights are full of flailing arms and legs and desperate tactics trying to compensate for their lack of ability.  They are all heart and not much in the way of strategy.  Professional fights certainly are more strategy based, but any elite athlete knows that they cannot be predictable if they want to win more often than they lose, and elite level fighting is no different.  If an opponent knows what you're going to do, the easier it is for them to beat you.  None of it is choreographed, so in my opinion, why should I write a fight scene like that.

My methodology, which I understand may not work for everyone, basically sees me write the fight as I imagine it happening in my head.  I play it out as if I was fighting myself, and every time an action happens, I'd snapshot it and imagine how the other character would react to that situation based on that snapshot.

For example, lets say Person A has Person B in a headlock.  What possible ways would Person B be able to get out of that situation based on who they are and what their skill level is?  Lets say I decide that Person B throws a wild punch that hits A in the face.  How, then, does Person A react to that?  Their head recoils and they scream out, perhaps some hair flying around, and does it loosen the headlock enough for Person B to escape?  Or do they manage to hold on.

For me, this method of writing the scene as I play it out in my head, allows me to be more fluid with the action, and also incorporate the environment into the scene.  Also, in certain unreleased material I have written, it's allowed me to incorporate more complex fight scenes with more than two people, or even groups.  In my head, this allows me to keep the fight interesting and not as repetitive, as I'm literally acting out every part of the fight in my brain, much more organically than if I was listing it out first as Kiva suggests.  I feel like I can be much more realistic with the actions too (to a degree, there's some embellishment here and there), since I'd be imagining "myself" performing them.  There's obviously nothing wrong with her approach either, use whatever works for you.  I find that if I do it any other way, I end up making mistakes where things don't line up properly, or don't quite make sense.

I do tend to predetermine who wins though, I don't think you can really get around this.  The whole idea is the fight needs to fit within the narrative you're writing, so you can't just randomly decide who wins outside of maybe some very specific scenarios.  The result of the fight has to progress your story, otherwise you're just writing it for the sake of writing it.  Ideally as well, the fight should reveal more about your characters, or reveal more of the story as the action is taking place.  If we recall from one of the previous episodes in this series, Kiva talked about explaining through actions.  There's no problem at all with doing that during a fight scene.  Not to mention, there's plenty of scope for dialogue to happen (albeit simplified) within the fight too, especially if the fighters are taking breaks.  Just beware, it's not realistic for a character to suddenly start a five minute monologue in the middle of a desperate fight scene...

The one downside I suppose is, it can sometimes get a bit laborious to write, as I end up writing the scene in a very stop-start way, as I'm writing an action, then thinking about it, then writing, etc etc.  As I said, might not be for everyone, it's just how I go about it.

One other thing I would like to recommend, watch some videos of fights!  If you want to get better at imagining what happens during a fight, or even just learning how a fight flows, or how fighters get out of holds etc, watch it happen.  Not suggesting you watch anything you're uncomfortable with or wouldn't enjoy, but try and see what happens yourself, and really analyze the moves.  Doesn't necessarily need to be just regular fights either, you can do this with sexfights and things of that nature if you're unfamiliar.
Live Action Clips / Re: Boxing on the beach
« Last post by jasonpistol on Today at 03:14:18 PM »
sexy legs!
That does sound quite intense. That the only time they had it out? Sounds like they had something building up to that or else a few drinks were a catalyst.

I guess you can say they're frenemies since day 1. After all, it was her ex's girl. They're still "friendly" on social media and chat occasionally. Keep whispering in my wife's ear..."you think she'd be up for a rematch"...a man can dream!
Family Fights / Re: Fighting for Family 01: Dahlia vs. Sheila
« Last post by katietay on Today at 02:28:20 PM »
Sheila's face contorts and practically goes purple with rage. Everyone can see it -- the sheer disparity in size, the incongruity of Dahlia challenging her like this. Dahlia's limbs are shaking! Her skin is slick with sweat all over, and even her outstretched hands are trembling slightly. And yet, she is still issuing this challenge to a test of womanly strength...!

She is wide open -- all Sheila has to do is to ignore the foolish challenge and charge forward for a takedown. And then, at last, Dahlia Kwan will surely crumble. She will be crushed beneath Sheila Steele, made to submit and join her mother in captivity. And that will be the end of this feud. Has Sheila's pride been stung sufficiently, though...?

Yes, it has. Before everyone's rapt eyes, Sheila steps forward and raises her own thick arms in the air, ready to lace fingers with her rival's daughter and match muscles with her. Her arms are trembling, too. Her legs are shaking maybe a tad less than Dahlia's. This isn't going to be a test of strength so much as a test of endurance...

They lock hands and begin. Everyone can see the precise moment they wordlessly commence their contest. The muscles jump out in sharp relief all over both bodies, and immediately they are both scrunching up their faces, jaws hanging open as the pain shoots through their straining sinews and tendons. Dahlia and Sheila press their faces and upper bodies close together and sway slowly from side to side.

Sheila is the fresher, thanks to Sylvia's mouthwork. Her energy level and her bulk begin to tell, very quickly. Bit by bit, Dahlia's arms are pushed backwards and down, at what must be an increasingly painful angle. Her upper body also begins to bend, as Sheila presses forward relentlessly. Her slightly larger breasts are pressing on Dahlia's smaller ones, seemingly flattening them out to the sides.

Sheila begins laughing breathlessly with delight, clearly feeling dominant. "Haha... hah... hahaha! How... how do you like that... huh... huh?? Test of strength? Test of strength? You? Against me?" She is practically breathing those taunts into Dahlia's mouth, since their faces are pressed together.

It is heartbreaking to watch, especially after Dahlia's spectacular showing in the last 3 contests of strength. She has come so far, equalized when no one -- not even her mother -- thought it possible... and now, to lose like this...

A moan is heard all through the audience as Dahlia's knees suddenly buckle and she begins sinking. "No," Camellia wails, and begins weeping. "No. Come on, Dahlia. Push, darling, push. Fight back. You can do it, darling. Push, Dahlia, push." Dahlia's muscles flex mightily as she fights to obey her beloved mother. But slowly, so slowly, her legs bend until her knees are almost touching the mat.

Sylvia leans in close, one hand pressed against her clit, practically slavering. "Ohh yes. That's it, Mom. Crush her. Crush her flat."

"Ahh... ahh..." Dahlia moans piteously.

"Haha... haha..." Sheila's hot breath blows right into Dahlia's open mouth.

Then Dahlia's head shifts slightly and her lips close around Sheila's. Their faces are now fully pressed together in what looks like the most passionate of kisses between lovers.

Long seconds pass. Dahlia's body shivers and shakes. Her knees remain just barely above the mat. The strain on her lower back must be incredible. Sheila's body is hunched over hers like an engulfing wave. Every muscle on their bodies is fully flexed and strained to the limit.

The muffled grunting from both women gets louder and louder. "Mff. Mfff! Mffff!"

And then suddenly... Dahlia is straightening up, pushing back! Her trembling legs begin to unbend. Her arms begin to move forward again, jerkily pushing back against Sheila's, until they are almost level with her chest once more. Sheila's face is unmistakably dark red now, almost purple. She seems to be trying frantically to jerk it away, to turn away from Dahlia. But Dahlia's mouth stays plastered on Sheila's. The veins and cords on Dahlia's neck are bulging and writhing.

The watching women leap to their feet with a roar, surging forward and craning their heads for a closer look.

Dahlia has applied the Kiss of Death! Sheila can barely breathe through her still-damaged nose. By locking lips with her opponent, Dahlia forces them into an oxygen duel -- the woman with stronger chest muscles gets more air into her lungs. But she can still breathe through her nose, unlike Sheila. Sheila's pride has already broken and she's trying to escape the liplock, but Dahlia is tenaciously staying on point, keeping the contest going. And more: as Sheila tries to draw back and lean away, Dahlia gets to regain the ground she's lost and push back against Sheila's muscles.

A few seconds more, and the two women are even again, straining with arms out to the side, feet braced to push forward. They are still kissing. Sheila has gone bug-eyed with panic. She's trying to free up some space to breathe through her mouth, but every time she manages to escape Dahlia's lips it is only for a split-second before Dahlia determinedly latches on again like a limpet. She is flushing crimson as well, and not breathing easily. But the duel of stamina appears to be favoring her heavily, and more with every passing moment.

It is bedlam. Camellia on her rack is screaming for Dahlia to push with all her might, her own tired muscles tensed up in sympathy. Sylvia is alternating between yelling imprecations at Dahlia and screaming incredulously at her mother. The spectators are all cheering and shouting, some for Sheila still, but most for the plucky, indomitable Dahlia upsetting all their predictions and putting up an incredible underdog fight.

And now it is Sheila starting to bend over backwards...!

But abruptly, Sheila staggers backward a giant step, and just like that the liplock is broken. Dahlia loses her balance too. The two wrestlers lurch around for a few moments, still locking hands, before they fall to the mat in a tangled mess of flailing limbs. Sheila has apparently decided to abandon her pride entirely and break off the test of strength this way, instead of allowing Dahlia the chance to see it through and push Sheila down onto her knees.

Down on the mat, with both of them too tired to even mount a proper "ground game", it becomes a simple matter of weight, mass and momentum. Soon, Sheila has managed to pin Dahlia down, despite Dahlia's desperate struggles.

The crowd subsides, watching quietly as the struggle continues, seeing Dahlia succumb slowly, bit by bit, to Sheila's weight advantage. The exhaustion on Dahlia's face is heartrending to see. Sheila has pinned her arms down successfully, and is now maneuvering to clamp her thighs around Dahlia's. Sheila is not having an easy time of it either, breathing so heavily she is snorting with every breath, but gravity is now on her side. Try as she might, Dahlia cannot dislodge her heavier opponent, not from this position.

In just a few moments, the tide has turned and the Kwans are plunged once again into despair. Sylvia is now heaving sighs of relief, grinning as she looks at her mother's undulating back muscles and licking her lips. Camellia is now hanging limply, tears running silently down her cheeks, still whispering words that look like "Fight, Dahlia, fight" to anyone who can lipread.

Finally, after long minutes of wrestling around on the floor, Sheila manages to get one thigh, and then the other, on the outside, hooking her calves underneath Dahlia's. She has subdued Dahlia's movements almost entirely by now. Their struggling has subsided. Sheila looks down at Dahlia, sweat dripping from her nose and chin down onto Dahlia's face.

"That's it..." Jasmine murmurs, sounding disappointed. She sits back in her chair and reaches for her vibrator. "That's it then. She's had a good long run, longer than we thought she'd have, but she's finished now."

Florence can only murmur in agreement. If the match were for a pin, Dahlia would have lost already. In this position of total dominance, Sheila has every advantage. All she has to do now is to wring the submission from Dahlia's lips.

The end of the Kwans is near. How will it come?
Live Action Clips / Boxing on the beach
« Last post by Maximo on Today at 02:27:56 PM »
Live Action Clips / Beating on the beach walkway
« Last post by Maximo on Today at 02:27:45 PM »
Live Action Clips / Backyard faceoff
« Last post by Maximo on Today at 02:27:32 PM »
Live Action Clips / Re: Question about sexfight vid
« Last post by Trib_Queen_Julia on Today at 01:48:47 PM »
https://nl.spankbang.com/50cc3/video/japanese+sexfight

Does any one know if there are certain rules or something with these sexfights? They are highly erotic,but I dont really understand the rules if there are any...
Can anyone help me out?
xxx

Well, Japanese sexfights are often a bit confusing from a Western perspective. I think it's not really a sexfight in the traditional sense, with rules like "whoever cums first". I think it's more of a hatefuck until one gives up.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Catfight in same uniform
« Last post by walter on Today at 01:24:23 PM »
3 is the surprise element it  seems
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10