News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership

• 50 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2024, 04:30:33 PM »
As i slowly, painfully rise to my feet i'm immediately nailed by your bigger body. My eyes widen, a surprised gasp escapes my parted lips. Not in any way ready for this attack i'm flung off my feet backwards and slam down back first into the spanking bench and if that wasn't bad enough you follow me down with a kind of body splash. I'm in trouble here, the breath driven from my lungs, my back spasms in pain as its bent over the edge of the bench by the power of your landing on me.

You start whispering sweet nothings into my shell like, i half listen but my body and mind are consumed with pain that i find it hard to make sense of your words. I do know however that you are enjoying squirming up against my body. Your bra covered tits press hard against my own, i can feel your erect nipples through the thin fabric of my black minidress. I try and take a few gulps of air, anxious to fill my lungs but before i can think about any sort of response you have grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over onto my front. I start kicking out with my legs and trying to reach back with my arms but you have me firmly pinned in this position. My tits are getting squashed between my body and the bench, your long blonde hair frames your face and drifts across my back. I know my butt must be clearly visible as my dress has ridden up my thighs and this is confirmed in a most humiliating way as the palm of your hand slams down on my flesh, making my butt cheeks wobble and start to turn red. Slap follows slap, i cry out with each one, my face burns and my legs kickout more frantically. Then you start to talk again, telling me how naughty girls need spanking and i need it the most, then one more slap lands.

All of my wriggling and squirming finally manages to get me free of your clutches and i roll to the side and off the bench onto my back on the carpet. My dress is bunched up around my hips and the top has been dragged down to reveal my bra. Truth be told i look a mess, my tummy aches from your punch and my butt glows red. "You blonde tramp, you'll pay for this" i gasp with rather more conviction that i actually feel. I go to roll over so i can get to my hands and knees and get back to my feet.

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2024, 11:00:37 AM »
Busty tiffany will win and destroy her tits
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2024, 11:04:00 AM »
Go Erin !

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2024, 10:19:30 PM »
As I expected, I couldn't keep lil' Erin in this hold for too long. It's still somewhat early in the fight and she's still got plenty of energy and stamina left in her tank. These spanks, while they may be stinging, aren't meant to really hurt Erin. More so they're really meant to humiliate her, and give her a small taste of what's to come later on for my luscious lil' rival..

The lil' spitfire managed to wriggle out of my grasp, but that's fine. She clumsily rolled away from my grasp, and rather humorously off the bench and landed right on the black rug beneath her. I take a moment to look her over, smiling wickedly as I take in just how much of a hot mess she's lookin'. Her lil' black dress all bunched up around her hips, top dragged down to expose her bra. She's looking all flustered and furious, a thousand promises of destroying me blazing across those gorgeous eyes. For the moment, we just stare at one another, breathing hard and heavy. I'm lookin' just as worse for wear myself, all that hairpulling you've done til now has tousled my voluminous tresses, leaving it in a wild mess around my redden face. My leopard dress bunching up at the hips as well, my lacy pink bra exposed and barely containing my ample breasts. I sense there's  a tear in my thigh-high stockings, maybe two. We're already both looking like hot messes and we haven't even sunk our teeth into the meat of this fight..

Smirking, I break my stare, and glance over the spanking bench. Reaching around it, I snatch up a coil of rope. Turning back to you, my eyes sparkle with devious intent. I start to approach you, confidence beginning to radiate off my form as I grow closer. You're already getting to your feet, hissing threats at me, which makes me laugh heartily. Despite the animosity we share for each other, I always can't help but admire how tenacious you are, how you never quit even if I'm pushing you past your limits. Which is why I'm bringing the rope - my lil' rival needs to be tied up so I can properly destroy her. I can tell my spanking left a mark on ya, your perfect ass must be glowing right now!

"Aww sugah! Did your lil' spanking hurt? Good! Mama's hasn't even BEGUN to give you your punishment, you BRAT."

As I approach, I notice the cage that looms in the background, and think for a second if maybe I should throw you inside there once i've trussed you up. Instead, my eye catches the other rope dangling from a ceiling beam in the centre of the room, and the sinister grin on my lips deepens. I'm now looming over you, as you roll over onto your hands and knees. Crouching down into a low-squat in front of you, I seize your hair from behind your head and make you look up at me. Your scowling face glares up into mine and for a split moment, I think to myself, she really is quite beautiful..

"This is where you belong.." I purr tauntingly, taking the coil of rope in my other hand and using it to tap you playfully on your nose. "On your knees.. at MY feet..you're MINE Erin.."

Leaning in close, I plant a kiss on your forehead, then I rise to my feet, giving your head a firm shake as I grip your hair tightly. I start to drag you along toward the centre of the room, over to where that long rope hangs..

"And it's about damn time for ya to ADMIT that.."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2024, 09:20:52 AM »
The two blows to my tummy have me gasping for air and by two blows i mean the one from your fist and the one where you used your body to crush me 'tween your body and that damn bench. You should have followed up with something a bit more nasty that spanking my bum, but ya didn't and it gave me the chance to catch my breath. After rolling off the bench onto the carpet and then getting to my hands and knees you might be forgiven for thinking you were going to finish me easily, far from it and the laughing i hear coming from you only makes me more determined to punish you for the humiliating treatment you just handed out to me and yes, the equally humiliating treatment i've had at your hands in the past.

I'm still to rise off my hands and knees when you grab hold of the hair on the back of my head, you pull forcing me to look up into your sneering face...and here we go again, i'm forced to listen to your gloating, about how ya gonna do this to me, how ya gonna do that to me. Well missy ya ain't gonna do s@it to me.
You tap me on the nose as ya yap with a rope no less and then you request that i stay on my knees while you get back to your feet, kissing my forehead in another display of what you believe to be your domination of me. Well ya wrong as ya about to find out. You give my head a shake and start to drag me over to yet another rope that hangs in the centre of the room. Where the hell did that come from i puzzle, having not seen it when we entered the dungeon. But there it is and here i am with fury built up to boiling point in my slim body.

As you reach for the rope i bunch up my right hand into a fist and drive it straight at your unguarded mound, then i go to get off my knees and rise to my feet but as i do so i wrap my arms around your knees and pull back intending to take you down flat on your back.
"Don't look so confident now do you my pretty" i hiss as i shuffle round behind your head keeping all my tender bits away from the reach of those nimble fingers of yours. What to do?...what to do?

I know what to do, i need to weaken you sufficiently to tie you up with that blasted rope, so in a move that may surprise you i drop my knees either side of your head and then reverse face sit you. Your pretty face is quite a comfy seat as it goes but i wriggle and squirm so i can cover your nose and mouth. Now i realise in some quarters this more wrestling based thing is frowned on, but i don't go to those quarters and this is a fight to the finish. "You ok down there?" i taunt, lifting my butt just a lil and looking down at your rather red face between my thighs.."You don't look quite cooked yet my darling" i say with a laugh and i settle back down. Hmmm, may as well remove her bra while i'm here, so i do, exposing those proud tits with their erect nipples. I give your nipples a nice lil tweak 'tween my thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh you are gonna suffer my pretty" i purrrr as i roll off you and go to take a firm hold on your long blonde locks.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2024, 01:11:33 PM »
Go Erin
You got this bitch

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2024, 08:24:15 PM »
Erin for the win. Of course. As much as it kills me to say that.  :P
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2024, 08:18:51 AM »
I'm all smiles as I drag you along by your hair, seemingly in full control as I lead you rather forcibly toward the centre of the room. I face very little resistance from my luscious rival, something I should be a little concerned about... but the thought of finally owning you overtakes my rational thinking. Plans of totally humiliating and dominating you run rampant through my mind. I picture you trussed up tight, hands bound behind you, more rope bound around your upper torso to pin your arms to your sides, the rope dangling from the ceiling tied around your throat to keep you standing upright, my panties shoved deep in your mouth. And that would be just the BEGINNING of your long, long night, my sweet! I smile wickedly to myself as we reach the middle of the room, and as I turn to you and adjust my grip on your hair to move you closer to the dangling rope--

"NNNGHHH!!"

I never saw it coming. I was brimming with confidence, convinced that I had you firmly in my grasp. My mind was too preoccupied with plans of your punishment that I didn't even notice you were getting ready to pounce. Not until you SMASHED your fist between my legs did I realize you were merely biding your time, gathering your wits and strength while I dragged you along and taunted and teased you, waiting for the right moment to strike. And ya sure picked the perfect moment. I hunch over with a groan, my hands going between my legs, the coil of rope I brought from the spanking bench falling onto the floor beside my foot. A moment later, the ground rises up under me, as I fall into it, crashing into the rug after you've tackled my legs from behind. I let out a groggy moan, wary and disoriented, my whole world spinning wildly out of control.

And then you sit on my face.

"MMPHH!!"

I wriggle and squirm underneath you as you wriggle and squirm your gorgeous ass over my face, rubbing your bottom just over my mouth and nose. I let out a muffled scream, a sound of angry and humiliation, unable to do much else as I'm still severely stunned by the surprise punch to my mound. This is more humiliating than painful, and that humiliation just BURNS me. I can't believe how quickly the tables have turned for me, one minute I'm on my feet dominating you. The very next I'm flat on my back, battered and thoroughly embarrassed. I just can't believe this is happening!

Worse yet, it's starting to become hard to breathe, and I find myself gasping and groaning into your backside, kicking my feet, shifting and sliding my hips in panicked lil' movements as I strain to escape your reverse facesit. You finally give me a moment's relief by lifting your perfect ass from my face, and I gasp noisily, taking big deep breaths to suck in as much precious air as I can. I notice you gazing down at me, taunting me, and I scowl and glare fiercely from under you.

"Ooh enjoy this while ya can, sugah," I rasp angrily, still breathing haggardly as I strain to recover. "I'm gonna get you back...gonna get ya--"

I'm cut off by another of your taunts, and I hate to admit it but hearing you call me "my darling" makes me blush.. and then, you sit right back down on my face. I moan miserably into your ass and crotch, squirming and writhing beneath you. I can't tell what you're doing but it feels like your hands are roaming over my tits.. I gasp loudly into your cheeks, when I feel you remove my bra! And then, ya TWEAK my nipples, which are already so very hard.. I moan again, unable to stop you.. finally, you let up, rolling off of me to grab a firm handful of my hair. Yet again, your hands are in my hair, pulling on my tresses.. getting me to moan loudly, deeply now..

I warily get to my knees, and reach up with my hands to grab hold of your wrist, to try and pry your fingers from my hair...my movements are bit more sluggish, my mind a bit more hazy from the punishment you've subjected me to. You're wearing me down, working me over good.. and then you tell me I'm going to suffer, and I shudder all over, and try even harder to break free and escape your grasp..

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2024, 09:41:00 AM »
You are one fit and feisty bitch, my entire body aches from fighting you and still the fight is not over, but it will be soon if i get my way. Talking of getting my way.

You struggle and try to resist me, of course you do, i would expect no less from you, our previous encounters proved that beyond doubt. What i find hard to understand is, after all the fights you've been in, how in Gods name do you manage to keep looking so darn fabulous. By rights you should be bald with a twisted nose and sagging tits, but oh no not you. Gorgeous blonde hair, an untouched nose and a pair of the best tits in the area. I'm starting to dislike you intensely.

After my attempts at weakening you and trying to take away your desire to fight by a punch to the mound and a glorious facesit (which, if i had more time i could have worked that all day) i now look to try and put an end to your resistance by dragging you over to the middle of the room by your blonde mane.

Your hands clutch at my wrist, trying to free your hair, you squirm and wriggle, i have to say i do love the way your naked breasts sway from side to side, i know how firm they are so i make a mental note to tenderize them more than a lil if i get the chance.
We are close to the hanging rope now and it must be pretty clear to you why i dragged you over here, but still you try to resist. I can see a bit more wearing down is required. With my left hand free i unhook my bra to allow my tits some freedom, not as big as yours but still quite firm and perky. Then holding said bra i spin around and drop to my knees behind you, my bra goes around your neck, my now naked tits press firmly into your back and then i arch my back and pull backwards. I'm not looking to throttle you, just take away your desire to try and fight back. I go to my back as i pull and take you backwards with me. My legs are open, waiting and they don't have to wait for long as your perfect body drops between my thighs. I remove the bra from your throat as i wrap my legs around your waist, my ankles cross, i start to squeeze. I wrap my arms around your biceps to try and prevent any attack by your hands. My back arches, my glutes tighten and my thigh muscles, such as they are stand out clearly against your sides.

"Your time is almost up my darlin'" i taunt as i look up at the hanging rope.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2024, 10:20:52 AM »
Great battle Ladies!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2024, 06:32:04 AM »
My fingers curl around your wrist, desperate to pry your hand loose from my tousled platinum hair. My scalp is stinging from all the hair grabbing and tugging, but through the pain there's something deeper within me that's reacting to all this hair pulling. A shameful excitement that I just can't ignore for long.. You drag me along, roughly, and I can barely resist. I offer little in the way of fighting back as you drag us closer to the centre of the room. My breaths are quick hurried gasps, my teeth gritted, my whole entire aching body twisting and writhing as I strain to break free of your grasp. And with every panicked movement, my bare ample breasts sway freely, nipples erect and stiffen. I give one last fleeting attempt to free my hair from your grip, but the struggling only seems to encourage you to grasp my hair even tighter, eliciting a frustrated moan to escape my mouth.

Thankfully, you stop dragging me by my hair, and I let out a sigh of relief. But that moment of relief is short-lived, as just as I catch my breath, you steal it away me! I let out a choked gasp as your bra is wrapped tight around my throat, and while i fight to breathe, I can't help but notice your luscious naked breasts are now pressing into my back. Despite my peril, I can't help but think of how amazing they feel against my skin..

You suddenly pull back on your bra, making me gasp out breathlessly, yanked back from my sensuous thoughts down to my tortured reality. You're pulling back on the bra, pulling me down on top of you, and soon we're laying on the floor, me on top, my back rubbing and grinding against your naked, gorgeous tits. I'm fighting to breathe, coughing and gasping, pulling at your bra much like how I was pulling at your hand a moment ago when you were pulling on my hair. But just like before, my desperate attempts at escape do little to help my case. In fact, as I squirm and writhe on top of you, I can feel my energy running dangerously low... it's getting difficult to breathe, a real strain just to stay focused, conscious, even...my dungeon begins to spin around us, I'm beginning to feel, light-headed...groggy, disoriented... 

The next thing I know, you've stopped pulling on your bra, releasing your chokehold on me. But now to my dismay, your strong, sexy legs have wrapped themselves around my waist. Tight. It doesn't take long before you begin compressing me, squeezing me, those muscled thighs crushing hard into my sides. More air is squeezed out of me, more energy drained from me.. I try to grab at your legs, but you easily snatch my arms up and pull them behind me. I groan warily, utterly deflated at how easily you've captured me.. I roll my head back against your shoulder, a long, deep moan erupting from my lips as you squeeze your legs harder, and keep my arms locked in place.. You're really wearing me down, dragging me through hell, from one torture to the next. And I'm helpless to stop you..

Helpless in your grasp now, I realize with much dread and humiliation that I can't break free. You have me, and I'm not going anywhere. And this is JUST the beginning.. I'm breathing hard and heavy now, my large tits rising and falling, my captured, helpless body writhing and squirming weakly in your grasp. As my head rests on your shoulder, I notice the rope dangling above us, and then I hear your taunting words. I shut my eyes and bite my lower lip, my entire body quivering, shaking.. That shameful, sensual excitement that I felt earlier, it's returned, and it's even stronger now that I'm wrapped up in your grasp.. it's unfurling wildly inside of me, all from the sound of "my darlin" coming from your sweet lips...

I feel your cheek pressing against mine, the corners of our mouths brushing together. I moan out warily, helplessly, breathlessly, ".. no.. stop, I won't... I won't let you, take me.. you're supposed to be MINE...mine... nnhh.."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2024, 12:36:00 PM »
Having my long time rival under control sends a wave of pleasure coursing through my body and yes i cannot deny it, that wave is strongest right at the top of my thighs. Who wouldn't get pleasure from fighting, trapping and finally defeating such a gorgeous adversary? Maybe i am just a bit ahead of myself in thinking that, the fight isn't entirely over. I may well have you weakened, your delightful body getting squeezed and tenderised by my thighs but there is still that glimmer of defiance coming out of you. I know it must have been painful for you to splutter those words of defiance, heck your voice was so weak i could barely hear what you said, but see, i remember only too well what indignaties you put me through when we fought previously. Took me a long time to recover from what you did. Don't get me wrong, my body recovered quite quickly, but you played with my mind, gave me hope then snatched it away, crushed my spirit, played with me like a cat plays with an unfortunate mouse. But now you pay my darlin', now you PAY!!

I feel your body weaken, i know i have you now,. Unwrapping my legs from around that slim tight waist of yours i roll you off me onto your front. I'm acheing but i'm quick to grab the loose rope that dropped from your hand. I straddle you, my tight ass comes to rest on yours as i sit on you. Pulling your right arm back i attach the rope to your wrist, then i do the same with your left arm until your arms are totally secured behind your back. I clamber up off you and taking hold of the rope haul you to your feet. "Stay there bonnie lass" i whispers breathlessly as, ignoring the rope that hangs from the ceiling i look around the room. Just behind that bench you so graciously spread me across while you enjoyed yourself with my butt i spy a hook in the wall. Pretty new hook if my eyes don't deceive me, not the kind of hook that will bend and fold under pressure. Taking hold of your hair once again, the hair on the back of your head i force you across the room to the bench.

"Up you go my pretty...or should i call you su-gah?" i taunt as i make you clamber up onto the bench. I pull your arms back and drape the rope over the hook. Nothing to worry you hare so far but when i hop down off the bench and move it out and away from under your feet i know how scared you must be feeling. You dangle from the hook, your toes will just about be able to touch the floor if you go onto tiptoes.
It's now an evil grin spreads across my face, i get hold of your leopard print dress and tear it from your body, then your thong follows and you are completely naked. I move in close, real close, my hands rest on your legs, can't be having you trying to kick me can me. I tease you, my tongue flicks out and drags across each of your nipples in turn. My God you are gorgeous. Enough of the pleasure though, i take a step back then start to slap your proud tits, left hand right hand, over and over. I'll teach you not to spank my butt. Your hair hangs limply down over your now red tits, i know this must be tearing you up inside. I then let my hands stroke their way up your legs and over your amazing thighs...we aren't finished yet bonnie lass, not by a long chalk.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2024, 08:34:40 PM »
All hope of beating you drains from me as I feel you sit firmly atop my rear end, grabbing my arms and binding my wrists tightly together. I shut my eyes and moan softly into the rug as I feel you tighten the knot to my bindings, hating to admit it but knowing full-well that you've got me..

I notice you've taken a brief break from tormenting me, and simply sit on top of me while I lay bound and helpless under you. In that moment I test my bonds, and to my dismay, I find there's nothing sloppy in your bindings. You've tied me good, there's no way I'm getting out of these ropes anytime soon. I'm actually a little impressed, did you get good at tying while you were away? I'm gonna have to keep working on loosening this knot if I'm to break free, but that requires time, and right now it seems you're not gonna give me the opportunity to as you're going to be working ON ME..

Next thing I know, hair in your grip yet again, your teasing words breathing into my ear. With me tied up and you grabbing my hair once more, my head is absolutely swimming.. I offer very little resistance as you force me to walk across the room, parading me around my own dungeon, bound in my own ropes..

You take me back to the spanking bench, and I start to tense up, anticipating a spanking is in the cards.. but it seems you had your eye on something else: a hook that's installed in the wall. You start to push me up onto the bench, draping me on top of it, and I grit my teeth as you pull my bound arms up behind me - until you've draped my bonds over the hook. I let out a groan, knowing I'm not going anywhere now, but then you start to push away the bench from under me, and a rush of fear overtakes me as you do so!

"WAIT, NO--NNNGHH!"

The pressure on my shoulders and upper-body is biting and immediate, but it's nothing I can't handle. My toes are just barely able to touch the black rug beneath me. I dangle precariously from the hook, looking like quite the captured prize. Put on display like this riles me up some, but it's the humiliation of being reduced to this, to a mere trophy of one of my greatest rivals, that burns hotly within me. Then I see you approaching, an evil smirk on your beautiful face, and the fear returns in full..

Your whirlwind of wicked intentions, stripping me first of my dress and thong, handling me as roughly as you want, leaving me in only my thigh-high fishnet stockings. Your hands are all over my legs and tits next, and despite my peril I can't help but let out the loudest moan as your tongue drags across my erect nipples. Oh GAWD, that feels too good! I'm left breathless, but then I'm HOWLING in pain as you start to slap my vulnerable tits! Smack after smack causes my helpless body to writhe and shake in my bonds, causing me to sway unsteadily under the hook. This is my punishment for spanking you earlier, and it stings. Not just my tits, but also deep inside. I'm burning with humiliation, and there's nothing I can do to stop you.. I moan, helplessly, as you finally relent in your slapping. Breathing hard and heavy, my reddened tits heaving, I at least get to savour your hands stroking my legs and thighs..

Your touch is having quite the effect on me. Going from painful, vengeful slapping to soothing, sensuous stroking is making my mind race. Your stroking hands feel so good on my skin.. YOU feel so good against me, sugah.. your fingers caressing and fondling my toned thighs.. moving closer and closer to my quivering, moistening lips.. I tilt my head back until it bounces against the wall, breathing heavily, moaning deeply. I could give into my shameful pleasure.. could accept my capture, accept that my greatest rival has captured me, and submit to her completely... but we are far from finished.

You've roughed me up real good, in ways only you can.. but I have just a little left in the tank. Just enough left to resist you, to make an escape. As you stroke my left leg, I start to move my right thigh up along your leg.. slowly curling that leg around your trim waist. My right foot just brushes along your backside and when you notice my leg had slithered around you, I PULL you in abruptly! We're pressing into each other now, breathing hard over each other's flustered faces. I bring my other leg around to wrap you up around your sexy waist, and I hold you there momentarily. I squeeze my thighs around you, not painfully, simply to get some leverage. I then tilt forward, leaning my face against yours, smiling sheepishly as I do so.

"My love... you can call me your Queen.."

I grin sinfully, and kiss you. I kiss you as hard as I can while in this position. And as I kiss you, I pull my tied arms up as much as I can, until I can no longer feel the hook holding the ropes any longer. My hands and arms are still tightly tied, but at least I'm not dangling from the hook!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2024, 04:10:49 AM »
wow 105-105
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2024, 09:18:59 AM »
I reckon i have you beat and that is always a bad assumption to make 'specially with an experienced fighter such as yourself. But, i let my guard down, i mean, you are tied up, hooked to the wall and barely able to touch the rug with your toes, what can go wrong. Go wrong it does though as first one leg and then the other hook around my body. "WHA..." I don't realise what is going on for a moment, this cannot be right, i had you trussed like a turkey and ready for stuffing. While your legs are around me i sense rather than see you are attempting to free your arms from the hook so i slide my hands along the undersides of your powerful thighs. You aren't squeezing very hard i'm glad to say, just enough to keep us locked together. My hands slide onto your glutes, my fingertips sink into your firm flesh almost holding you up whilst you complete your attempts at freeing yourself.

Then suddenly i find i'm cheek to cheek with you, you whisper sweet nothings in my ear then your full lips lock on mine, your tongue invades my mouth and there it battles with my tongue. The kiss lasts for what seems like forever and leaves me kinda breathless and stunned. You tell me to call you my queen, yeah like that's gonna happen.

Holding your weight with my arms which are under your thighs and my hands which are firmly clasping your butt, i turn, stagger a lil then topple forwards driving you back first onto the carpet. I go down with you and land fully ontop of you. I remember how this drives the air from your lungs cos you did something similar to me at the start of this fight. Your legs spring free from around my waist and i scramble to my feet. Then i insert my left foot under your body and flip you over onto your front. Bending i untie the ropes from around your wrists and then taking a good hold on your hair i haul you to your feet.

"Our feud is far from over" i hiss as i drag you by your hair over to the wall. Pushing your back to said wall i lean in and kiss you forcefully. "Seems you have the hots for lil me" i tease as my left hand goes down between your thighs and starts to play with your mound. "Remember how you took me...bitch" i hiss as i run my fingers up and down your labia..."Let that memory keep you warm at night like i'm sure it does" and with that said and staring deep into your eyes i bring my fingers up to my mouth and slowly suck each one in turn.

Then i step back, flick a finger at you, turn and walk out of the dungeon and as i do i shout out..."Till we meet again bitch" Once out of the door i almost collapse, not one bit of my body does not ache and its all i can do to help myself to a few clothes from your shop...well i ain't about to go hail a cab naked am i.