News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Message Board Fights / Re: The conference & the elevator
« Last post by ##catfightWATCHA413 on Today at 11:45:07 PM »
That was a great fight and hit ending  it was so hot it set the Heat Index record and record for melting of computer screens all over the world
My honest opinion. I believe that this kind of sexfight/tribbing needs something more amateur and less studio-based. These well-produced studio videos are already saturated. Amateur videos, regardless of the content, will always be more attractive.
Gave my vote to Natalie
After a hiatus from writing, I'm just posting here to see if there's still any interest in this and if I should finish it?

I'll post on the discord as well to see if it's worth finishing.

Please do continue, I've been wondering when this will be back!
This movie is now also available complete or in different parts in HD or Full HD into our C4S store:

E-C-C 443 "Titfight Challenge" XXXVIII         
As these two mature Ladies start face to face, big busty Sexy Susi boasts to her voluptuous foe that not only is she going to destroy Krizzis big boobs but she is going to defeat them once and for all. They battle for over 30 minutes and trying to subdue each other while using their big heavy weapons to tire the opponent. Watch them oil up their massive breasts and get down to business with great tight body to body action. Ready and eager to prove themselves the better woman, Krizzi and Susi are reckless in some persistent tit mashing, full breast smothering and bear hugging. And the hot boob to boob squeezing and the hard tit to tit impacts take their toll on both fighters.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21930/catfight-corner-clip-store

Here you can find a free preview clip:
https://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/content/0443/ecc443sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: Beauty Contest: Claire Luna Vs Dicey_Kate
« Last post by lexibabe on Today at 10:11:04 PM »
sounds like one of these two   threw down  the challenge....but which one?
I yelp out in pain as you tear at my hair. You bend me me and I feel your arm wrap around my neck.  Your knee to belly knocked some of wind out of me and your arm tightly around me throat has me struggling to breath. I continue to pull your hair. As we stumble and hit into the cage.

Leslie
The wrestling match is turning into a  catfight. The ref stays out of our way and let's us settle it woman to woman. She pulls on my stars and  stripes giving me a wedgie. It is very uncomfortable.  The crowd is laughing.  I am furious!! I grab her top pulling on it.....ripppp!!  I grab her left breast viciously with one hand and press my free forearm against her neck.  Then I let go of her breast and elbow her in the tummy.  The crowd is stunned  " you wanna fight...bring it bitch"
I think it will be close but that Sassy will be taking the championship home... Good luck to both of you!
Celebrity Fights- Stories / Re: Kate Upton Returns
« Last post by Golden Goddess on Today at 09:55:14 PM »
Classic match-up, she should face McKinney.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10