News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I cry and squirm, choking and in a lot of pain front the brutal attack. Suddenly the guy dumps his load into my mouth, his cock in my throat making me gag and forcing some of the cum out of my nose. Meanwhile, you yank the dildo out of my ass with a pop before throwing me onto my back on the ground. I lay there sobbing, my feet sliding along the ground as the guys continue to film and take pics.

Then you climb onto me, ass sticking out as you pull me head up by my hair. “Please, please no more,” I beg just before you start throwing punches into my face. I lay there, unable to defend myself, legs kicking wildly making my thighs and ass jiggle as you bloody my face. When you take a moment to stop and call for another guy, I sob and cry, looking into the crowd to beg for help. “Someone help me, I’ll suck the cock if anyone who gets me out of here. I’ll even ice up my tongue ring, please!” I cry out, sticking my pierced tongue out, hoping to entice someone.
Your rape is quite brutal. The guy in your mouth goes hard on deepthroating and makes you gasp for air on a regular basis. Me with your anus well enlarged too. Suddenly, the guy cums in your mouth and pulls out. I take this opportunity to remove the dildo from your ass. I throw you to the ground and climb on top of you, positioning myself to stick out my ass to take beautiful photos. I grab you by the hair. “What a beautiful cake but I need more frosting!” I start throwing punches at you alternating left and right until a lot of blood and cum is gushing out of your mouth and nose. “Does a guy want to destroy her pussy to finish this whore?”
So I know there are some AI chatbots at Chatfighters, but has anyone used any other sites/chatbots for cyber fights that they've enjoyed?
I tried Dungeon AI but the free version is limited at best
I yelp out in pain as you tear at my hair. You bend me me and I feel your arm wrap around my neck.  Your knee to belly knocked some of wind out of me and your arm tightly around me throat has me struggling to breath. I continue to pull your hair. As we stumble and hit into the cage.

Leslie

We hit the cage I have your face on the side of it! I gasp as you pull my hair! “Bitch let go of my fucking hair!” I start grinding your face up and down the cage! I pull your hair as I twist trying to throw you onto the mat!

Natalie
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Catfight Hatefight
« Last post by caryn1 on Today at 12:14:14 PM »
the guy is the winner for sure
Hi..please share invites to Active groups or servers..Thank you..Chocco..
Catfight Web Sites & Sources / Re: Mud Wrestling
« Last post by DWW on Today at 10:34:33 AM »
DWW produced mostly oil-wrestling in their "messy" category but I counted 6 different mud matches which can be found at this link :- https://www.dww.at/catfight/list/video/oil-wrestling/
These are fully competitive matches, not romping around in a mud-filled paddling pool.

Thank you :)
Voting for Kate, she looks much more natural

This has made my day; as I finally have an excuse to do this *Giggle*

*Hugz and kisses for Erin*
This poor bitch just didn't know what she was getting herself in to, Lexi.

“Claire I’ve got to ask; Did you have to work at becoming an arrogant bitch or have you always been an arrogant bitch? Oh and for the record I know exactly what I’m getting myself into! And I also know you’re scared; I can see the fear in your eyes; I hear the tremble in your voice. But let’s try this again shall we?”

*Shoves your shoulders with both hands*

“Well Bitch…care to dance?”
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: Beauty Contest: Claire Luna Vs Dicey_Kate
« Last post by Erin Lee on Today at 08:55:51 AM »
Voting for Kate, she looks much more natural
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10