News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Take a look at our newest bonus update:

"Stay Away From My Girls" - Complete
It is not uncommon that Gina Blonde wins most of her dirty sexfights because that woman is a real natural born fuckfighter. And Manu the slut is at it again! Previously in the female fight club she had raised the ire Gina by hang about her territory. Both have fought many times against each other but most of their matches were in the past. They battle dirty, fall to the ground and start to wrestle rolling around with their hands grabbing each others butt, and then Manu and Gina link up woman to woman for the tribadism grinding final!

Members can now download the complete movie from our videostore as bonus here:
https://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

Take also a look to the free preview clip here:
https://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc346sprev.mp4

And Non Members can buy the clip from our downloadstore here:
https://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm?UD=20200318000000

Or in our Clips4Sale Store:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21930

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 10:40:29 AM »
You enter the room, i look at you carefully but with a marked lack of interest.

After a while i stand a little more centrally in the room in my black bikini.
Look over at you and say,
"Sweetie, are you going to be here much longer? I've to buy Christmas presents at some point,"
and I grin broadly at you.
Poll Challenges! / Re: Bitch fight
« Last post by Miss Hell for leather lynx on Today at 10:36:55 AM »
Always look forward to fight with you
Redheads Catfight - Epiphany Jones vs Natalia Forrest

Lesdom Female Wrestling Clothes Destruction Catfight

https://www.femmefight.com/
General Discussion / Re: Story idea from "The Office"
« Last post by orangemoose on Today at 08:29:16 AM »
Pam should win.  Kathy could dominate the chicken fights in the pool against the others.
Shruti is hotter -but Jacquelin is going to win.

Live Action Clips / Re: Hot White Girls Catfighting in the Dirt
« Last post by SM1 on Today at 08:05:53 AM »
Thanks for posting this fight.
The simultaneous headbutting at the start is so hot.
Message Board Fights / Re: The conference & the elevator
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 07:18:46 AM »
 >:(  BITCH!

;D :-*
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 07:14:13 AM »
I enter the blue arena in my bikini, choose a corner of the room and start warming up.
Try to concentrate on the fight and control my nervousness.
Breathe calmly, move quietly, stretch and flex my muscles.
I'm still assuming that my opponent will compete.
She won't back out at the last second, will she?

I enter the blue arena in my red bikini.   Start to warm up.  Looking you over as I'm stretching and flex for you.  Trying to keep my nerves down

Well now, two young fighting bitches. I know Kelly very well as we have fought many times and she a dirty bitch. Not to sure about Danny, but I’ve heard she’s tough as well, hmmmm who shall I vote for???

Take your time!
We are just at the beginning of the poll fight!

:-*
Wrestling / Swinger Club Vacation
« Last post by adventerer2003 on Today at 06:57:35 AM »
I felt a bit ackward about entering the club. You never really know what to expect. How often do first time visitors walk into the huge open room full of couples watching, judging, and discussing the presence of new blood. (As soon as we speak, everyone will know we are vacationers.)

Christy felt the same way and squeezed my hand as we walked through the gently lighted club. We found a booth and sat. I looked at the ring in the middle of the room and took a deep breath.

An very attractive waitress walked up to us and asked what we would like to drink. She was wearing a white button down blouse, with the top three buttons missing. She was a curvy brunette in her thirties.

I couldn't help but smile back as I ordered whiskey. Her cleavage was pulling my eyes away from everything around me. I felt my wife kick my leg beneath the table as she ordered a glass of wine.

I turned to Christy and smirked. She squinted her eyes, but also smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back with your drinks. I'm Melissa. I'll take care of you tonight," she said, and then, turned and walked to the bar. I watched her shapely ass as she walked away. She was wearing a pair of black slacks.

"Just your type... pretty lady with a mermaid figure," said Christy.

"It's an adult club with swingers everywhere. You don't want me to notice the waitress?" I asked.

She gave me the same playfully threatening squint again. I laughed and shook my head. The moment definitely put me at ease, and I looked around the room to see the group of people giving their presence in this erotic club.

I read about this club a few months back, and messaged someone about it. I was intrigued at the "women's wrestling" event that occurs sometimes. This guy I had messaged shared the story of his wife wrestling another wife in a ring at the club. He told me they did some swinging with the other couple, and really enjoyed watching the wives wrestle!

This, of course, was right up my alley! Watching my wife, Christy, wrestle and catfight, is the climax of my erotic fantasies. I talked her into traveling a long distance to at least witness the live event with hopes that she would enter a wrestling contest against another attractive woman. I was so excited at the possibility of watching her getting rowdy in the ring in front of a large crowd. 

Melissa brought us our drinks. She was smiling at me as she walked. I realized she was responding to me starring at her. My eyes went back and forth between her brown eyes and her bouncing bust. She was hot!

"Here you go," she said, as she set our drinks down. "So, what else can I do for you? Are you looking to meet a certain type of couple? Or, are you here for tonight's wrestling event? Any requests?" Melissa politely asked.

My wife spoke first. "So, how does this work? I mean, we would like to meet a couple, maybe about our age. My husband likes women with prominent asses and pretty faces. He loves tits, too, but is less specific on a size preference for those."

I didn't expect Christy to be so expressive about me straight out of the shoot. I think I blushed a bit.

Melissa continued her smile and said, "What about you..."

Christy replied, "Um, I don't know. Let's just start out meeting a couple and go from there."

"Sure thing," Melissa said. "I have had three couples express interest in you since you sat down. We waitresses get messages with their table numbers and the table number of their interests."

"Oh, and tell me about the women's wrestling event. Is this a set wrestling event with women brought in to wrestle? I heard that some husbands get their wives to wrestle each other. Is that a thing?" asked Christy.

"Absolutely! There will be a lot of husbands begging their wives to wrestle tonight! Usually, only a few get the nerve to do it, though. The first two matches will be ladies who wrestle for the company wherever they travel to do the events. Then, there is a call for those in the audience who request to wrestle. Some women take on a circuit wrestling girl who already wrestled. Husbands and boyfriends may be goading their lady to take on one of them they are hot for. Other couples, especially some who swing together, agree to the wives wrestling. Are you interested? I can put your name down in case you meet another woman here that wants to wrestle you."

"Wow! What a night this is going to be," I blurted out!

Melissa laughed. "Good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Your wife is gonna rock your world. A lot of wives chicken out."

Christy asked, "What about you? Has your man watched you wrestle here?"

Melissa glowed. "Yes! My boyfriend was here the last time we had the women's wrestling event. He begged me for weeks to put my name on the list. I kept telling him "no," but then I would tease him about getting my top pulled off in a fight." She giggled and held her hands in the air as she swung her shapely hips back and forth. Her cleavage jiggled, and I noticed her nipples hardened behind the tight, white blouse. I got a boner!

My wife slipped her foot out of her shoe and placed it on my crotch. She looked at me with squinted eyes.

Christy said, "So you went through with it?"

Melissa replied, "Yes, I challenged a "Barbie" in the wrestling circuit. She lost her match against a brunette in the first event. I hoped she would be tired, since it looked like a tough match. I definitely didn't want the winner. Plus, my boyfriend was rooting for the blonde in her first match. He had a boner for her."

I was extremely turned on. I asked, "So did you beat her?"

Melissa gave a sexy frown. "No. She is very experienced. I'm green. I've had very little experience. You know... a few chicken fights at the pool, and some wrestling around at slumber parties in my younger days. I'm fiesty, but, not in the same league as the company wrestlers."

My wife was rubbing my boner with her foot.

I said, "I bet your boyfriend was proud of you. He'll never forget that night."

Melissa smiled and starred into my eyes. I noticed her shifting her hips slightly as I held eye contact with her. I think I hit a nerve, so to speak. My eyes looked to her cleavage.

Melissa looked down at her bust and responded, "I lost these buttons in my fight. I was wearing this blouse a couple of months ago when the wrestlers were here. I decided to wear it tonight as a sort of badge earned in the ring. What do you think?"

My heart was pounding. "I think that's hot! What a fantastc reason to wear it!"

I noticed movement in my wife's direction. She was unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled the top of her blouse apart, showing ample cleavage. My eyes lusted for Christy's tits. I wanted them totally exposed!

Christy gave a challenging glare and said, "My husband has a serious fetish, and you are teasing him. Are you sure you want to do that?"

Melissa looked back at me with a yearning look in her eyes. "Do you want to see us fight?"

My dick began twitching! It became hard as steel!

I cleared my throat and answered, "Yes." I was suddenly silent as my head spun in disbelief. My hot, curvy, red-headed wife, who is in her mid-forties is going to wrestle this hot, flirtatious, brunette waitress. I imagined she was mid-thirtes. She looked to be a few pounds lighter than my wife. Her tits seemed to be comparable to my wife's 38Ds. Her ass was a little smaller than Christy's. It was ample and shapely and I was quivering at the thought of these two curvy babes fighting in the ring at a crowded swingers' club. I began imagining the two hotties rolling around in the ring!

Melissa pulled out her phone and was texting. She looked at Christy. "Okay, sweetheart, it's you and me later. I'll come get you later. You can wear whatever you want in the ring. It's an adult club. We have to meet with the official for rules and sign some papers before the fight."

Christy replied, "Sounds good. I brought something to wear. My husband loves your big ass. He loves seeing my big butt in a thong. Maybe, consider something for maximum exposure."

"Already done," said Melissa. Then, she looked at me, and said "I really hope you enjoy watching me tangle with your wife. No hard feelings...whatever happens. I understand if you cheer for your wife, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I heard an encouragement or two from you." Then, she gave me a sexy wink, and turned to walk away.

I gazed at her ass as she walked away. My wife charged me and held her face in mine. She held my balls in a death grip, but began kissing me.

Within a few seconds, we heard someone speak... "Hi! Melissa said we should meet."
We looked at the couple standing at our table, and adjusted ourselves into our seats.

"Hey, I'm Bobby, and this is Christy. Please, join us."

Christy smiled and said, "Hi!"

The lady said, "I'm Andrea, and this is my husband, Dieter."  They sat down with us and Dieter asked, "Decided to tour the club while on vacation?"

We laughed and I replied, "Exactly!"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10