News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wives wrestling

• 8 Replies

Offline Pl2000

Wives wrestling
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:40:09 PM »
Please be gentle. This is a story I wrote for another husband with a catfight fetish. Neither of us will see our wives fight but we can hope.

Im looking for feedback. I have never written a story before. This is hopefully only part one.

If you enjoy it also please let me know.

Thank you

Steve and katie had been friends for years with Richard and Lucy. Both couples were almost identical in every way. Both were married, early forties, both married with two children and both same weight and height. Both women were five foot six and 55 kilos and both brunette. Both men were 6 foot and 90 kilos and both men have a fetish for catfights but neither couple knew, it was a secret each husband kept to himself.

Steve, katie, Richard and Lucy made sure they met up at least once a month so they could catch up. Often they went for nights out and have a few drinks or sometimes just a meal at each others houses.
One night both couples were having a few drinks at their local bar when they heard a sound that the men recognised immediately. There was screaming and shouting coming from one corner of the bar. Steve and Richard turned round to see two twenty somethings catballing on the floor. Slaps were being traded, hair was being pulled and skirts were riding up exposing both girls. Lucy and katie looked at each other as if to say great, Can you believe it have some sense, you're ruining our night.They looked across to their husbands who were glazed over looking over the scene in front of them. Before it could get any further staff had got between the woman and broken up the fight.
Soon after Richards phone went off. Thier taxi had arrived. Both couples lived close to each other so shared a taxi home. As both wives chatted they saw their husbands were distant. The taxi pulled up and both couples said their goodbyes.
Once home katie asked Steven if he was OK as he was preoccupied. Steve didn't know if it was down to alcohol or the sight he had witnessed but he bit the bullet and told katie about his fetish for catfighting and that he couldn't get the image of the two girls fighting in the bar out of his mind.
Katie couldn't quite understand it, she had many questions. how could her husband have this fetish? why didn't he tell her?  Did he want her to fight on a bar floor like that?
Steven wasn't sure why but he was so turned on and relieved that he's finally told his wife the secret he grabbed his wife and needed her right then and there, he carried her up the stairs into the bedroom. They both stripped and made love and fell asleep in each others arms.
Little did Steve and katie know the exact same was happening with Richard and Lucy.

In the morning katie woke to find Richard was already awake and looking at his wife. Steven kissed his wife and thanked her for the previous evening and her understanding. Katie still had burning questions and she wanted to know that Steven still loved her. Steven assured his wife that she was still the sexiest women and he loved her. Katie asked what he found sexy about women fighting? Steven paused and explained that he liked watching two wives fighting to prove they're better than the other. He wasn't sure why, it sounded so stupid trying to explain it but katie loved him and listened.

Fast forward two weeks and it's time for another dinner date. After the incident at the bar last time Lucy suggested that Steve and katie have dinner at their house as their children are staying with their grandparents.
At 6pm Steve and katie arrive at Richard and Lucy house.  As Lucy let's them in Katie's notices an extra spring in Lucy's step. As per normal Steve is completely oblivious, katie smiles to her self. "Typical doesn't notice anything".

The two couples eat and chat as normal. The wives are happily on their second bottle of wine. After dinner katie helps Lucy tidy up and as they take the dishes onto the kitchen katie asks why she's seems different? Lucy and katie have never kept secrets and she fills in katie about the evening of the catfight in the bar, that she noticed richard was different finding out her husbands catfight fetish and how they made love After. Immediately katie starts laughing, Lucy is taken back and asks what's so funny, katie tells Lucy that it appears both husbands have the catfight bug and both women start laughing. Do you think we should get our own back for them not telling us? Asks lucy.
Richard and Steve can hear their wives giggling as they exit the kitchen and join their husbands on the sofa.

"So you two pervs want us to fight?" Asks Lucy. Both katie and Lucy start laughing as Richard and Steve have gone bright red. Err, no not you two stammers steve.
Why not? Interrupts katie.
Lucy and katie stand up and face each other, don't you find us attractive anymore? Don't you want your wife to pin this bitch on the floor? Said katie. Lucy replied do you want to hear this bitch submit?

Hearing katie call Lucy a bitch made both husbands cocks twitch and throb. Both husbands looked at their wives facing off. Never before had the husbands compared their wives as catfighters.
As it was a hot summers day both were stood there in thier summer dresses which hugged their figures, they had discarded their shoes and were barefoot . Both wives appeared to be similar in everyway. Both husbands wanted their wife to win if they fought but neither really knew which would win.
Richard and Steve had compared thier wives with women they had seen on the street but never their best friend, until now.
At that moment Both lucy and katie were comparing themselves, neither woman had even thought about fighting let alone fighting their friend. As both women looked at their husbands they could see tents in their trousers from their hard cocks, neither woman had ever felt sexier amd they could feel their nipples stiffen.
Katie decided to push it a bit further and grabbed hold of Lucy and pushed her on the floor. Lucy fell down and landed in the middle of the two sofas with their husbands sat in awe. Katie wasted now time and climbed on top of Lucy trying to pin her shoulders on the floor. Lucy had not expected as she thought they were just getting their own back and teasing their husbands but she saw this coming and scrambled away. As katie landed she landed on empty carpet Lucy scrambled on top of katie and just lay across her holding her down. Neither women was winning but the guys didn't care. Both wives just led on the floor breathing heavily, both wives could feel themselves getting hot, sweaty and strangely to both wives aroused.
As quick as it started both wives stood up with beaming smiles.

"Anything like that?" Asks Lucy. Neither husband could answer they just looked in awe at their wives as they returned to the sofa.
Can I help with that? asks katie as she opens Steve's trousers releasing his hard cock and taking it into her mouth. Hey no fair shouts Richard who has released his own cock. Lucy moved over to Richard and took his cock on her mouth. Richard and Steve looked across at each other with shock and smiles. They had witnessed their wives wrestling, only for 30 seconds but they've seen it and now receiving blowjobs from their sexy wives, it wasn't long before both husbands exploded in their wives mouths. Neither wife had ever acted like that before and maybe they enjoyed it more than they made out.

Twenty minutes later lucy said you know neither of us actually submitted. Hmm your right, round two katie asks? Without skipping a beat Lucy stepped into the middle of the floor with katie joining her moments after. Both wives were still smiling but the husbands had sensed a change in their wives.  This time it seemed behind the smiles there was a need to win. Both women were taking this more seriously and checking each other out, looking for a weakness.
Katie and Lucy started circling round the living room waiting for something an opening a chance to get the other down,neither wanting strike first.
At the same time both Richard and Steve shouted fight and like a starting pistol both wives grabbed each other in a test of strength. Their bodies pushed together they both pushed their breast into each other trying to put the other off balance.
Katie was first to go down, both women fell to the floor. The smiles and giggles were gone now replaced by groans and moans. Both dresses had ridden up slightly and Richard and Steve couldn't help but try and sneak a peak. Just as Lucy thought she had katie pinned katie grabbed her leg and managed to pull Lucy over onto her left and get free of the hold.
Katie had seen some wrestling and tried to get Lucy between her legs in a scissor hold (at least that's what she thought it was called). Katie managed to get half a hold on bit Lucy was still kicking to escape. As both women struggled their dresses rode higher and soon were above their hips. Both wives thongs were exposed. Katie's was black and Lucy's was white. Richard and Steve both cheered as the wives kept trying to pin the other. Richard and steve both thought theor wife had fantastic bums.
Both felt now was the time to encourage their wives.
Come on get her trapped shouted Steve, no way come on baby you can get out of this shouted Richard. Both wives found renewed energy from the encouragement but neither knew what to do next. Katie felt her scissors weakening and knew soon Lucy would be free. She released her hold and both wives struggled back to their knees. Much to the delight off their husbands neither adjusted their dresses both were fully committed. Immediately Lucy charged at katie pushing her on the ground and managing to sit on Katie's shoulders pinning her down. Richard jumped down on the floor and started counting like a WWE referee 1....2....3. Lucy had won. She had managed to pin katie and rolled off her. Both wives were lying on their back breathing heavily.
After a few minutes both women got back up, kissed and hugged. Well that was fun said katie, well the boys certainly enjoyed it said Lucy pointing at the husbands cocks which had clearly become erect again.
I've got to admit I think I got lucky said Lucy. Yeah maybe, but that wrestlings a bit tame wouldn't you say? Said katie.

I think we are OK with your catfight thing say both women as the kiss their husbands.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 11:01:33 PM by Pl2000 »

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
Re: Wives wrestling
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 04:56:53 AM »
  It was good for a first story. It had a nice back story and build up. I would recommend more detail in the fighting part of your next story.
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 08:09:20 AM »
Great story. I urge that you contine.

Offline Pl2000

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 08:39:10 AM »
  It was good for a first story. It had a nice back story and build up. I would recommend more detail in the fighting part of your next story.

Thank you for your feedback. I did think I didn't describe it well enough. Difficult to put my imagination on paper for wrestling as I am into more rules catfighting. Part two will be catfighting so my imagination can go wild.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 03:54:32 AM »
Right down my alley... wives willing to wrestle or perform a rules catfight to engage their husbands' fetish! And of course, why not with two couples who hang out together anyway. I'm anxious to read the next story! Hopefully, the husbands get to see tits getting exposed in the catfight!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 04:26:38 PM »
Good story that needs some minor editing. Several times the characters names aren't capitalized, there are a handful of run-on sentences, and there's a few instances of someone speaking without it being in quotes.

Still, easy to follow story and really intriguing options for sequels.

Offline Pl2000

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 08:13:24 PM »
Good story that needs some minor editing. Several times the characters names aren't capitalized, there are a handful of run-on sentences, and there's a few instances of someone speaking without it being in quotes.

Still, easy to follow story and really intriguing options for sequels.

Thank you for reading and your feedback. My grammar is not the best. I am dyslexic so writing long stories isnt my strong point. I will try to either amend this one or add it all on the next story

Offline Wrestle-her

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2024, 02:24:45 AM »
This is fantastic! Keep up the good work. Hopefully these two do a little training and research and decide to treat their men to a re-match...:)

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2024, 08:38:08 AM »
Great story don’t be critical on yourself it captured the emotions of all involved and had great build up. More of the same for the catfight as I guess both couples will get more nervous and more aroused as things escalate