News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Taylor Swift vs Karlie Kloss
« Last post by Slowakei222 on Today at 09:39:53 AM »
Both are Strong

Karlie has wom Armwrestling against Taylor

Both are stronger then normal man
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Hardcore Tit to Tit Collision
« Last post by bunny on Today at 08:32:54 AM »
Hardcore Tit to Tit Collision
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Gym wrestling
« Last post by bunny on Today at 08:30:50 AM »
this will be a hot fight! anyone  can win but fight will be close and very heated
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Milfs Fatal Four-Way Battle
« Last post by bunny on Today at 08:25:29 AM »
Kajol looks the strongest but would want someone else to win
Producer Announcements / RAIN0198 Alice Maze vs Kirsty Stroud Sexfight
« Last post by MrRain on Today at 07:38:10 AM »
https://t.clips4sale.com/z/c/29043205?source=studioshare

Both Alice Maze and Kirsty Stroud have been impressive in their initial matches, giving veterans Epiphany Jones and Ivy Rain all they could handle and more.

Now these two sexfighters face off against each other in a competitive sexfight.  It’s the pierced clit of Alice against the power of Kirsty as they wrestle and sexfight to see who is the better woman.

They finger, trib, rub and lick pussy to get the win.  One newcomer proves too much for the other and claims her face for the win.
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: To what Extreme 5 Cougar on the prowl
« Last post by sonalee on Today at 07:22:08 AM »
Thank you all, I wasn’t sure adding the viciousness with the erotic would be liked. There will be more chapters coming . Any suggestions on characters please share .

Just like you introduce new characters.... Let the old ones have rematches too ... Winning some... loosing some...
The fight has started... pushing that bitch Maria with my hips, advancing positions so I can see how Heather defeats Morgan again... you can feel the rivalry between the busty girls who attended the fight as an audience... go get it heather
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Gym wrestling
« Last post by laurassmith91 on Today at 06:43:21 AM »
Girls going after the same equipment exchange words. They lock up and are quickly separated. Later though a couple gym regulars convince them to have a submission wrestling match. Who wins?  Who is better looking?
ok no hands... hands on my hips... pushing my tits against yours, I can feel your nipples scratching mine... I start pushing up and down with my nipples like rocks and make you come with your back on the wall... my girls will beat yours... bitch...
Witness the wild energy as Candy and Yuhiro face off in a tribal catfight. In the ring and wearing animal-print bikinis, they deliver hairpulls, headlocks, kicking, wedgies, and more!

GUMROAD
https://wrestlingmore.gumroad.com/l/ydandp

PATREON
https://www.patreon.com/posts/2024-03-28-candy-104402495?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

{alt}

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10