News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline Mauler Michelle

Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2015, 05:24:15 PM »
The bigger woman looks as though she is ready to square off so I move in cautiously, a bit nervous at the thought of another test of strength, considering how the first one went for me. I inch in a little at a time and as we get within striking distance, Joanie dives at me. But she goes low and just like that my legs are wrapped up and . . . I tumble backwards! I land hard on my back making the boards boom and my boobs flatten momentarily against my chest. It takes no time to realize the impact I suffered has knocked the wind out of me and I cannot inhale! I immediately try to escape but my legs are still controlled and I can't move!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2015, 05:43:44 PM »
Having toppled the busty girl, it's time to go to work. I toss her legs aside and look upon her bare belly. I smile a bit, raise my hands and plunge them into her body, curling my fingers into a double ab claw! I love claw holds and have perfected them over 34 years of ring wrestling. The ab may be my very favorite! I work diligently, digging into soft bellyflesh, intent upon preventing her from breathing and hence, wearing her down. I have to believe it's only a matter of time . . .

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2015, 06:10:29 PM »
Joanie tosses my legs away and I begin to move them into a scissor, figuring that big body can't take everything I can throw at it but before I get my ankles locked, my limited air supply is consumed and I'm not going to get any for a while. I let out a scream with what little that was left in my lungs and my feet pound the canvas but I am in a bad, bad way. Joanie's grip is amazing. The pain is indescribable. It's a combination of stabbing, burning and pressure, the combination more than my lungs can overcome. I am really perspiring and my red face is toward the overhead lights and I feel trapped, maybe hopelessly.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 06:47:03 PM »
From The Mauler's (or is it "The Mauled") reaction, I have to wonder if she has ever experienced a belly claw before. Her reaction is violent at first but after locking it on, she is slowing down. She seems to be "guppying" like a fish out of water so I hold steady, figuring I have found that sweet spot. 30 seconds, pass . . . 45 . . . her red face glistening but starting to look less pained and more peaceful as if going out. After what I figure is a sufficient amount of time, I relax and remove my hands, remaining on my knees admitting my work. Aside from a small amount of rebellion on her part, Michelle has been a big but rather easy target.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 06:51:36 PM »
the Mauler has to use her claws on those big targets, rip your way free, its your only chance..and I hope you do it.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 08:10:41 PM »
This poll is total bullshit. Michelle could knock the shit out of Joni any fucking day of the week.
X-Ray - what's gotten into you lil girlie?

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2015, 12:44:19 AM »
This is a match I am dreaming about! Both wrestlers are big and strong. I think Big Momma will be a winner. She is more skilled and knows more wrestling holds. She will smother Michelle to KO.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2015, 01:28:32 AM »
Have to admit the ladies look a close match in shape and size.

Think Joanie has the experience edge.. So voted for Big Momma Joanie to win this one.

Storm

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2015, 02:36:47 PM »
Big Moma all the way!

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2015, 08:08:52 PM »
I am still learning wrestling, what affects me, what my body can take and what my limits are. Experiencing my first stomach claw I panic initially but the lack of oxygen gets to me quickly. I don't know how to pace myself, how to defend myself and Joanie has used her knowledge and experience to gut me - literally. I am barely conscious lying on the canvas, finally able to breathe. My energy and will to fight are about gone. I find myself trying to open my eyes but the bright lights make me blink and squint. Slowly I roll to my side trying to find the ropes but they are so far away . . .

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2015, 09:12:29 PM »
I'd say the better woman won. Excuses excuses.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2015, 04:04:35 AM »
In sense the end is near. I could be wrong - I have been before but Michelle seems pretty out of it and doesn't seem the type for big comebacks. Is she pinnable? Of that I am not sure and I have to be. Moving past her and cutting off her escape attempt, I grab her head in both hands, get her on all fours and stuff it between my thighs, applying a standing head scissor. I raise up onto my toes, increasing the pressure and then lower back down. Rise and lower. Rise and . . . drop to my knees. I introduce The Mauler's head to the canvas with a definite "thunk", looking to finish the big girl off.   

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2015, 06:19:33 AM »
a tough one to call

giving it a draw
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »
Great fight Big Momma!

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2015, 05:43:05 AM »
I reach out for the ropes, not realizing they are far out of reach. Just semi-conscious, Joanie grabs my head and places it between her big thighs and applies the pressure - WHOOOOOOOA! My head throbs and then starts to feel light and I am seeing some stars. To add to my plight, she rises up and tightens her legs! My head feels like it's going to pop off my neck! She lowers herself and then rises and OHHHHHHH! She's playing with me until she drops completely, drilling my head into the canvas. My brain scrambles and everything goes dim. I'm not out  - I am conscious enough to know I have 220 pounds of wrestler pinning my head to the mat with her legs! I groan, my right foot rises and drops, rises and drops. I need a nap . . .