News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle

• 102 Replies

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Re: Battle of the Big Girls: Big Momma Joanie vs. Mauler Michelle
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2015, 12:07:10 PM »
Big Momma is kicking your ass!  You are going down girl!

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2015, 07:18:24 AM »
Congratulations, Big Momma.  It appears that you've out-wrestled the biggest Big Mauler.  And thank you, Michelle for cooperating in this battle.  Chin up, hon.  With a little more ring experience, you are going to be a force to be reckoned with.  You might even come back and make Joanie sorry.........but we'll have to see.  Thanks to both ladies...

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2015, 02:56:37 AM »
The busty brawler barely stirs under me - I think she's done. So I crawl around to her right side and rolllll her carcass to her back. She kinda flops there, semi-conscious and I figure she's had enough. Best to save some of my tricks for next time. I toss my body across hers, her massive breasts flattened under my weight. Probably not necessary, but I hook her right leg for a classic cross body pin with leg hook and wait for the ref to count. It's one . . . two and . . . finally three with barely a gasp from my opponent. I slide off her and kneel, raising my arms in victory. Looking down on her weary frame, I realize I barely touched those breasts. "Mmmmmmm . . . next time", I think to myself.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2015, 03:33:29 AM »
Great fight Big Momma!

You took her to the mat and left her there!  Brava!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
Damn!  Big Momma defended her turf as the queen of the big woman!  She gave Michelle a good old ass whooping!  I would like to see Michelle take on another big woman I think she is a lot tougher then this fight made her look.  Joannie probably toughest big girl here.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2015, 06:01:51 PM »
Great to see the bigger women here get it on but there is One problem here.  Both of these bitches are inferior brunettes.  It looks like Joannie has developed the reputation as being the Queen B of the bigger girls.  I respect that but I will eventually be taking that from her.  First things first though I will work my way to the top.  I challenge Michelle for my first fight.  What do you say Michelle?  Want your ass whooped by a bigger and better blonde woman?

Careful what you wish for there Lisa. Bold statement about brunettes and I think either Joannie or Michelle have the ability to tone you down.  Just saying.  :)

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2015, 05:36:35 PM »
How bout a younger red head BBL? 

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2015, 03:51:53 PM »
Great to see the bigger women here get it on but there is One problem here.  Both of these bitches are inferior brunettes.  It looks like Joannie has developed the reputation as being the Queen B of the bigger girls.  I respect that but I will eventually be taking that from her.  First things first though I will work my way to the top.  I challenge Michelle for my first fight.  What do you say Michelle?  Want your ass whooped by a bigger and better blonde woman?

Careful what you wish for there Lisa. Bold statement about brunettes and I think either Joannie or Michelle have the ability to tone you down.  Just saying.  :)

Well hun I will be happy to show them,  you ans anyone else here that I am the real deal and have no problem proving it

Damn!!!  Know this is a fight I gots to see!  Lisa calling Joannie and Michelle out!  Damn this is getting good!

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2015, 07:18:25 PM »
I expected better from Michelle and much less from Big Grand Momma. She must have had one of her rare clear moments, managing to actually put together enough holds and moves to finish Michelle. I demand to see a rematch (or a recount)!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
Michelle is a two bit bitch who couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2015, 03:12:20 PM »
So Joanie is the queen of the big girls huh?
Can I remind Joanie and her disciples of this poll?! ;p
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41341.0.html
Queen of the big girls is sat right here :D

Sandra, Sandra, Sandra . . . our fellow members made it clear that I won decisively. If you struggle with that, then it would appear another poll with less options is in order. Just you and me, one of us wins, the other loses. I'm ready - are you?

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2015, 01:23:47 AM »
So Joanie is the queen of the big girls huh?
Can I remind Joanie and her disciples of this poll?! ;p
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41341.0.html
Queen of the big girls is sat right here :D

Sandra, Sandra, Sandra . . . our fellow members made it clear that I won decisively. If you struggle with that, then it would appear another poll with less options is in order. Just you and me, one of us wins, the other loses. I'm ready - are you?

Move along Big Sloppy bitches!  There is a new better Alpha Queen Big Girl here. Michell, Joanie and Sandra move along.  You're old news.
Blah, blah, blah . . . we'll see . . . I hope!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2015, 09:16:12 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Surprised how many big girls are here

There certainly is and they all seem aggressive and catty towards each other.  I hope we see this escalate into some fights. 

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2015, 03:20:21 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thought I was one of the bigger girls here but I guess not

No offense but these girls make you look petite.  These are some big women. It is refreshing to see too. Gonna be a lot of power and weight being thrown around when these women go at it.

Offline banging bbw sierra

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2015, 05:06:19 PM »
Maybe skydog would like to set something up for the four of us? or maybe more?

Well count me in but first I want to post an open public challenge to the self proclaimed "Bigger Better Lisa" Yeah right!!!! What a joke that is. My BF seems to have gotten all worked up over the Ms Piggy look alike so now I am going to squash her. She says she is a big mouth on her profile.  I wonder if she will be after I bang my fists on her face.  I bet not. Anyone else want to bet?