News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It has to be said that adults seldom fight – unless they're drunk, and then it's not interesting. A game of golf's a walk in the park, win or lose, but if you lose a fight, you get hurt, perhaps injured, certainly humiliated. If it's a 50/50 chance, those aren't good enough odds. Sooner or later, even if you're a good fighter, you come up against someone better, and never fight again. Most people get fighting out of their system in their adolescence, but the rules here state that the fighters must be at least 18, so coming up with plausible plot lines is something of an art.
I read a story the other day set in France in the Sixties. The heroine lives with her mother who runs a guest house by the sea in Brittany. She asks her mother if she can invite her English pen friend to stay during the school holidays, and her mother agrees, but the other girl's parents insist that the girls younger sister, who turns out to be something of a troublemaker, accompanies her. One evening, guests at the dinner table are talking about a fight that they themselves had not witnessed but that had apparently taken place that afternoon in the village between the two English girls and a French girl. (In fact there were three fights: the French girl defeated each of them in turn only for them to gang up on her at the end.) The heroine notices her mother's ears pricking up as the guests are talking and realises she is aroused, a suspicion confirmed moments later when her mother excuses herself from the table and she follows her upstairs. She decides to confess that in fact she was the other girl involved. They sit on the bed and her mother asks for a blow-by-blow, closing her eyes as she listens, before confessing that she, too, was in her share of fights as a teenager. The focus of the story is on the strengthening bond between mother and daughter, though it has to be said, they were close to begin with.
There's no breast mauling that I remember or anything sexual in the fights themselves, though the reader is left in no doubt that the mother, even before she realises that it's her own daughter that did it, is turned on like hell by the thought that some French girl has trounced the rude and cocky younger sister, with her 'I love wrestling" t-shirt, in front of half the boys in the village.
My first thought, reading it, was "FCF readers will love this", so I began translating it but then I realised I couldn't post it here. It said clearly in the text that the two English girls were 16 and 15 years of age respectively and the French girl just turned 16 – a few months younger, then, than the older sister, and younger than the younger one (who belonged to a wrestling club back in England and whom she fought first). Obviously I could have just changed their ages to 18 and 19 respectively. But pen friends?? School holidays?? It wouldn't have been convincing.
Never mind. There are plenty of other good stories on the board.
General Discussion about Catfights / Women enjoy a scrap
« Last post by presenterfan on Today at 12:08:48 PM »
A report of a spat in  Marjorca.   Two British women went at it.   The reaction of the people present is described in the two lines here taken from the report.

Witnesses egged on the pair as they made a spectacle of themselves with their late-night show.

A group of British women watching chanted,: 'Fight, fight, fight' as the brawlers pushed and slapped each other.
General Discussion about Catfights / AI Catfight videos generator
« Last post by Irada on Today at 11:29:52 AM »
Hello
Do you know some effective AI tool which may generate text to video catfight videos.Most tools ignore to do it because of violation of their policy.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Hardcore Tit to Tit Collision
« Last post by ibarfi1000 on Today at 11:00:57 AM »
the girls seem to be in the mood to demolish each other's precious breasts. The combat will be tight and could go either way
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: sexy very busty grannies duel
« Last post by aresseraares on Today at 10:25:16 AM »
Oh my... amazing one. Those massive tits will be stretched to the floor. Fight of their life.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Cheerleaders Catfight
« Last post by jj_cf_fan on Today at 10:18:24 AM »
i feel 2 and 4 will make for a great competitive fight
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: To what Extreme 5 Cougar on the prowl
« Last post by sonalee on Today at 09:41:50 AM »
Thank you all, I wasn’t sure adding the viciousness with the erotic would be liked. There will be more chapters coming . Any suggestions on characters please share .
So far in this saga, you have introduced female characters who are mostly single and pretty much in the same boat as Joe. They are even attracted to him since they see an ideal match in him : independent, mature and of course very loving.

As a change, maybe you can try introducing characters who are already married. Like say Joe went on a business cruise and find two wives of senior colleagues being attracted to him to the extent of putting their marriage on the line.

Following their confrontation and a winner , you might as well introduce Joe's ex-wife to have another messy affair far away from his 3 love interests. The final confrontation might be the women who started it all ; his first lovebirds: his ex-wife & Rita/Bonnie.

This is actually a great suggestion...
Redhead & Brunette Fighting it Out -Alicia vs Kitty Quinzelle - VIDEO

Contrast Domination Boot Fetish Contrast Catfight

{alt}

https://f-f-fights.com/
Busty Redhead & Blonde Fighting it Out - Jess West vs Cherry English

Contrast Domination Boot Fetish Contrast Catfight

https://f-f-fights.com/
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: Pubic hair exposed
« Last post by peterNL on Today at 08:22:41 AM »
Thank you all!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10