News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2013, 09:36:32 PM »
Comes up behind Rowan chance.  This is one of the heaviest girls I lifted like this at 130 lbs, but I manage to pick her up across my shoulders in a torture rack that I combine with a crotch claw, my newest submission finisher

A shriek of pain and pleasure escapes my lips and I wonder how I will ever escape such a hold...

(Maybe we can find out in a more private environment.) ;)

Despite the pain in my back and the pleasure between my legs, I throw elbows at Evangelina's nose. One after another, hoping the pain will loosen her grip.

*taps Rowan on the shoulder, "You and me, dirty-pro wrestling match"*

With Rowan still across my shoulders, Junkee walks in the ring and tells Rowan something.  I take Rowan and swing her 180, her feet clunking the Junkee in the head  :D :D :D

sneak into the ring and sneak up behind Eva  and dive..driving my shoulder into the back of her knee.....dropping her to her back and watching Rowan land on top of her and get a 3 count for the pin...hehe  take that Cuban girl hehe

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2013, 12:54:24 AM »
Comes up behind Rowan chance.  This is one of the heaviest girls I lifted like this at 130 lbs, but I manage to pick her up across my shoulders in a torture rack that I combine with a crotch claw, my newest submission finisher

A shriek of pain and pleasure escapes my lips and I wonder how I will ever escape such a hold...

With Rowan still across my shoulders, Junkee walks in the ring and tells Rowan something.  I take Rowan and swing her 180, her feet clunking the Junkee in the head  :D :D :D

While she's distracted by Junkee, I slam my elbow into Evangenine's nose. Again and again. Hoping the pain will make her break this awful hold...
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2013, 03:17:10 AM »

While she's distracted by Junkee, I slam my elbow into Evangenine's nose. Again and again. Hoping the pain will make her break this awful hold...

Read CatftKell's post - she is next and she got you out of that nasty move I had you in, so you probably might want to thank her rather than attack her  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I get lucky like that. :)
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »
 Karly,  since you want everyone to ignore  your  rants when you post it was removed.  When we warn  you about breaking forum rules in pvt, you don't come here in public and protest.  Since you seem to like to cause problems in public forum, I see no need to reply  in pvt again.  Consider this your final warning. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:51:15 PM by Lauren »

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2013, 09:56:05 PM »
Oh Baily you most certainly can honey please let me know how you want to challenge me and we can proceed again

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2013, 09:16:27 AM »
Finally found Chickenshit Evangelina in the ring, trying to look sexy in that purple bikini she is wearing.  Our eyes lock, she tries to run.  I grab her by the back of her purple bikini as she tries to climb out of the ropes.  I pull her back in and drive that purple bikini bottom high up that fat ass of hers in a wedgie so high it looks like a G string.  I pull her around the ring by it.  I stand her up and clothesline her in a 360 knocking her ass almost out.  No mercy, I bodyslam her, chokeslam her, running powerslam her into the corner.  Hang her ass upside down in the corner pull down that bikini bottom and finger her tight Cuban pussy before sticking my finger in her mouth, kick her in her soft belly and knock her down.  I lift her over my head and drop her pussy on the top rope and then shake the rope up and down.  I pick her up in a powerbomb position so she is seated on my shoulders and I proceed to eat that pussy that is in my face, the real taste of Cuba.  I know the Cuban bitch enjoys it even though she claims to be straight.  I powerbomb her down hard, pick her up and do it again.  I grab a table and powerbomb her a 3rd time through the table.  The second 3Stinky4U slut gets hauled away on a stretcher.  Now where is the Venezuelan slut?

Jump into the ring....putting both hands together  and slamming then on the back of the huge woman...one...two times.... oh crap I think I should have thought about what I just did....I send another hammer blow....go down already

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
watching the action closely from my front row seat, seeing Kell attack te big girl, unable to take anymore..I spring up from my seat, charge towards the ring, slide in under the bottom rope, pop back up to my feet, coming up behind Kell, grabbing hold of her shoulder, I spin her around, eye to eye now, I reach up, grab hold of her hair, yanking her head under my left arm..My right hand slapping off of her hip, my fingers latching into her attire, I grunt slightly, as I yank her up off of her feet, arching my back, geting her vertical for a brief moment, then kick my feet out, dropping to my back, suplexing her to the canvas...
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2013, 07:32:16 PM »
I walk up and tap piny on the right shoulder and step back a few steps as he turns to face me.....then I launch my tall athletic frame off my long legs and lowering my shoulder at the same time!......drive it hard into his mid-section!!.....ample as it is!.....grunting out loudly!!.....GGGUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!...driving his body HARD into the corner ring post with a loud CRACK!!!!!......staggering back and shaking my head a few times...blinking......as I watch him slide down the ring post....his ass plopping down on the ring canvas!.....his head laying to one side on his shoulder as his eyes flutter shut...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2013, 05:55:41 PM »
I pick Eva up off the stretcher and put her on my shoulders in a torture rack...
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »
Well.....

it worked once before....soooooo..

I walk up to Red and tap him on the right shoulder and step back a few steps as he turns to face me....he gets that smile on his face.,...you know the one.....the one that says......"Gee Michelle...I sure do love your boobs today!".......then I launch my tall athletic frame off my long legs and lowering my shoulder at the same time!......drive it hard into his mid-section!!.....ample as it is!.....grunting out loudly!!.....GGGUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!...driving his body HARD into the corner ring post with a loud CRACK!!!!!......staggering back and shaking my head a few times...blinking....grimmacing as my shoulder throbs......then my grimace turning to a smile as I watch him slide down the ring post....his ass plopping down onto the ring canvas!.....his head laying to one side on his shoulder as his eyes flutter shut...but that same grin on his face as he had when we started......

Obviously a man satisfied :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2013, 10:16:18 PM »
collecting my bearings in the opposite corner, watching Michelle closely as she steps back towards center ring..I grab hold of the middle ropes, pulling myself back up to my feet. I quietly make my way out of the corner, then inching my way closer to Michelle..Reachin out, I grab hold of her shoulder, quickly spinning her around, our eyes meet, as I reach up, slipping my right hand behind her neck, roughly yanking it down, tucking it under my left arm..My right hand grabbing hold of her left wrist, I extend her arm out to the side, even with her shoulder, then I begin to swing and sway....Our bodies rocking from side to side, as I start to count out loud, 1....2.....3.....I quickly twist both of our bodies, kicking my feet out from under me, dropping both of us to the canvas, with a spinning neck breaker..Hitting the mat, with an ugly thud, the ring springing under us from the impact, I slip my arm out from under her neck, roll and get to all fours...Kneeling above her, looking down into her eyes, a devilisih smile across my face..."Trick or Treat" !!! 
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline amberlights

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2013, 11:49:48 PM »
collecting my bearings in the opposite corner, watching Michelle closely as she steps back towards center ring..I grab hold of the middle ropes, pulling myself back up to my feet. I quietly make my way out of the corner, then inching my way closer to Michelle..Reachin out, I grab hold of her shoulder, quickly spinning her around, our eyes meet, as I reach up, slipping my right hand behind her neck, roughly yanking it down, tucking it under my left arm..My right hand grabbing hold of her left wrist, I extend her arm out to the side, even with her shoulder, then I begin to swing and sway....Our bodies rocking from side to side, as I start to count out loud, 1....2.....3.....I quickly twist both of our bodies, kicking my feet out from under me, dropping both of us to the canvas, with a spinning neck breaker..Hitting the mat, with an ugly thud, the ring springing under us from the impact, I slip my arm out from under her neck, roll and get to all fours...Kneeling above her, looking down into her eyes, a devilisih smile across my face..."Trick or Treat" !!! 
Sliding my long fingers into Pinya's hair yanking him from his perch atop Michelle's long flat belly from behind. Spredding my thighs and pulling Pinya face first deep between my thighs as my legs work into a figure 4 "ohhhhh Pinya you know the true treat in your life is right there infront of your eyes" giggling "Now you be sure to tell that slutty lil Sadie that she isn't needed anymore and to crawl back into her lil hole ...ok?...hehe ok" letting my fingers brush your hair from your eyes so you can the one true Treat in your life.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2013, 01:45:01 AM »
I come up behind Amber and reaching out and grabbing her right arm I pull her across my body and execute a perfect hip toss and roll and swing her to the ring canvas!!   I grab her right arm and pull it tight to my body...and then swing my left leg across her face...bucking my hips up and extending my legs out straight to begin to finish my armbar....I begin to stretch my body out flat to put pressure on her right elbow...I isolate her right arm...placing my right arm over hers and holding her tricep...keeping her arm close to my chest as she begins to scream out in agony....my large dark eyes growing wider as I twist the arm and bend it in a direction it was not meant to go until she slams her palm on the canvas several times furiously!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »
I watch Michelle hiptoss Amber and transition into a tight, deep armbar which leaves me mighty impressed. It also leaves Michelle a lil' vulnerable to an attack! With a smirk, I bounce off the ropes and come running at her, hoping off the canvas just as I get within range. I hop into the air, extending my left leg out and then just DROP it down over her neck! The legdrop stuns her just enough so that she releases her painful armbar hold, at which point I get to my feet and bend down to grab a handful of her hair. Yanking the girl up onto her own shaky feet, I pull her back so she leans up against me, then I slide my arms under hers and lock my hands behind her head -- trapping this wild gal into a tight Full Nelson!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »
scooting back to the near ropes as Ambers figure 4 leglock is broken, I begin to collect my bearings and breath. My eyes locked on the action, center ring, as Michelle begins to execute her armbar..The ring shaking and rattling, as this match continues..My eyes widen as I notice Tiffany enter the ring, seeing her head for the ropes then spring off, leaping into the air then slamming her leg down across Michelle...I reach out to my side, grab hold of the middle rope, and begin to get back up to my feet..Seeing that Tiffany is focused on Michelle, I begin to quietly sneak up behind Tiffany as she clamps on her tight full nelson..Seeing this is my chance, I charge up behind Tiffany, slipping my right arm under her chin, my left coming up, along side of her head,my right hand clutching my left forearm, my left hand, pressing her head to the side as I begin to apply a sleeper hold..My head leaning over Tiffanys shoulder, "Hello Tiffany, time to go to sleep" snickering in her ear....