Penthouse Pounding : Broken Promise Nicole vs Chelsea

Started by _I_, January 24, 2026, 03:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_I_

Broken Promise : It's a rupture in the most private place you keep guarded, a vow that felt like skin-to-skin trust, now torn open. The betrayal burns hot and close, a mix of longing, fury, and the hollow ache of being seen and still abandoned. You feel exposed, almost naked inside, as if something sacred was touched and then discarded. It's not just the promise that shattered, it's the uninhibited act you both shared, and then agreed to keep sealed forever.



Back Story
The chlorine-scented air of the municipal pool had been the unlikely crucible where Nicole and Chelsea first forged their toxic connection. From the moment their eyes met across the turquoise water, an inexplicable animosity crackled between them--a visceral repulsion that defied explanation but demanded satisfaction. Their rivalry simmered through endless summer afternoons, each woman silently cataloging the other's perceived flaws until the tension became unbearable.

When they finally arranged their clandestine wrestling match in Chelsea's basement, the atmosphere was thick with unspoken promises and primal energy. The dimly lit space transformed into their private arena where reputations would be forged or shattered. Nicole's victory had been awarded, but not without controversy, her triumphant celebration afterward crossing an invisible line that Chelsea swore to never forget. Both women had sworn to each other, no matter the outcome, this was never to be spoken of to anyone.

Now, months later, the holiday season had draped itself across the city like expensive velvet, and fate had conspired to place them at the same glittering soiree. Chelsea had been navigating the social minefield with practiced grace until Nicole's voice cut through the ambient noise like a razor.

"...and I had her pinned in five minutes flat," Nicole was saying, her voice dripping with theatrical condescension. "She actually thought those scrawny arms could take me. The way she whimpered when I had that hold locked in..." The circle around her erupted in appreciative laughter.

Chelsea's champagne glass nearly slipped from her fingers as she processed the betrayal. Every muscle in her body coiled like a spring. She stopped and paused, her head slowly turned to confirm what her ears already knew. Pushing past a few people.

"You promised," Chelsea said, her voice dangerously low. The surrounding conversation died instantly as all eyes turned to them.

Nicole's smile faltered for just a second before she recovered, tossing her hair back with practiced insolence. "Oh, lighten up, Chels. It's just a funny story."

"You cheated," Chelsea spat, stepping closer. "You got lucky, and you know it."

"Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night?" Nicole's eyes gleamed with malicious amusement. "Maybe I should demonstrate exactly how I 'cheated' right here for everyone."

The words hung in the air for a heartbeat before Chelsea's hand shot out, latching onto  Nicole's thick mane hard enough to make her stumble into a table laden with hors d'oeuvres. Nicole recovered with surprising agility, her expression shifting from shock to fury as she lunged forward, fingers twisting into Chelsea's perfectly styled hair.

The party erupted into chaos as the two women clawed at each other, expensive dresses tearing, jewelry flying, and perfectly manicured nails becoming weapons. Their bodies pressed together in a violent dance of hatred and history, each trying to dominate the other as they had in that basement months ago.

I moved quickly, positioning myself between them just as Nicole attempted to land a particularly vicious slap. My hands found their shoulders, pushing them apart with enough force to break their connection but not enough to send them sprawling.

"Not here", I said firmly, my voice cutting through the adrenaline fueled rage in their eyes. "Not like this." I continued in a hushed voice, "I have a proposal for you ladies. as I lower my hands, If you want to join me at the bar we can discuss it."

The air in the penthouse was a living thing, thick with the scent of money and expectation. A small, but very powerful and influential group of the city's most elite high rollers gather. Below, the city sprawled like a carpet of crushed diamonds, but up here, on the fortieth floor, the only world that mattered was the one I had meticulously constructed. It was a stage, and tonight, it would host a performance of the most primal kind.

My memory drifted back a month, to a garish holiday party drowning in tinsel and mediocrity. The festive cheer had been a thin veneer over the raw animosity crackling between two women: Chelsea, a coiled spring of resentment in crimson, and Nicole, a vision of predatory confidence in emerald silk. I had watched their détente shatter, the whispered promises of a private match forgotten in a public display of ego. Nicole's gloating, Chelsea's explosive fury, it was a mess. A beautiful, visceral, unrefined mess. As I'd physically stepped between them, their hands still tangled in each other's hair, I hadn't seen a catfight. I'd seen an uncut diamond, a source of raw, captivating energy that simply needed the right setting to become priceless.

Now, that setting was complete. The city's elite, the titans of industry, the discreet financiers, the arbiters of taste, milled about my living room. Each of them had paid a staggering sum for the privilege of this view, not of the skyline, but of the human drama about to unfold. They sipped hundred-year-old scotch and spoke in hushed, excited tones, their gazes flickering between the two women who held them captive.

Chelsea worked the room like a general rallying her troops before a final, desperate battle. Her scarlet gown was a slash of defiance against the muted elegance of the décor. She moved with a lean, predatory grace, her voice a low, urgent murmur as she leaned in to whisper to a shipping magnate, her hand resting possessively on the arm of a tech wunderkind. She wasn't just seeking support; she was stoking the fires of their investment, promising them a spectacle of righteous vengeance.

Across the expanse of polished marble, Nicole was the embodiment of effortless grace. Her emerald dress clung to her curves, a liquid second skin that shimmered with every confident step. Her laughter was the most compelling sound in the room, a melody of pure, unadulterated arrogance. She held court not with desperation, but with the serene assurance of a queen who knows her crown is secure. She would catch Chelsea's eye, offering a slow, deliberate smirk--a silent, devastating reminder of their last encounter.

I observed them from the mezzanine, the architect of their glorious downfall and potential redemption. They were perfect. Two sides of the same coin, forged in the same fire of mutual hatred, each believing herself to be the righteous one. They had poured their vanity, their pride, and their entire public personas into this night. They had spared nothing.

As the grandfather clock in the hall began to chime the hour, a hush fell over the room. I descended the grand staircase, my footfalls silent on the plush runner. Every eye turned to me. I let the silence build, a tangible pressure in the air, before I spoke.

Ladies and gentlemen, I began, my voice resonating with calm authority. Thank you for your faith in this entertainment. I gestured lazily with my crystal tumbler towards the two women, who now stood frozen, their posturing forgotten. You have heard the arguments. You have placed your bets. But all of that was merely the prelude. I smiled, a slow, sharp curve of my lips. The debt is now due. Let the main event begin. Nicole & Chelsea retreated to their rooms to ready themselves for their battle. I pause for effect as we listen intently to the sounds of their heels clicking on the marble floors like staccato snaps of a snare drum.  We hear the closing of 1 door, then the second. My voice cuts through the silence, The rules are simple, both dressed in bikinis, a NHB catfight to finish where 1 woman cries out her submission.  The winner will have a special surprise for us after she rips the submission by force from her foe's lungs.


https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68711 
Chelsea

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=91109
Nicole

Sinthia B

I see a very even match between these two as both have had success here. I'm looking for a very close contest.
You can't beat a Jersey girl.

Lauren (Tatt Cat)

In my opinion, Chelsea looks too fragile to beat Nicole. Nicole beat her the first time and she'll beat her again.
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Chelsea

#3
I drape my black cocktail dress over the chair by the dressing table in the room I was given to get ready for the fight. I examine my body in the mirror critically, not being vain or conceited... searching for any signs of weakness.

As I look myself over, standing there in the stark black bikini I chose specifically for tonight, I think back on the first time Nicole and I met for battle. How the instant mutual dislike led to comments and dirty glances and "accidental" bumpings and angrier comments and threas and finally a wrestling fight.

That Nicole won. She beat me that day. I threw everything I had at her but she pulled some dirty moves on me... She had to have cheated, I'm convinced of that... and she came out on top. Not only that, she stayed on top even after I was forced to submit. She wouldn't get off me. I've lived with that ever since. I'll never forget the smug superior expression on her face when she stayed sitting on my cupcakes looking down at me.

We agreed to keep our encounter private but, typical of Nicole, she had to open her big mouth and brag about it at the holiday party we were both at. Maybe seeing me there along with the wine she was drinking loosened her lips... or maybe she's been bragging about beating me ever since that day and this is the first time I found out about it.

But she betrayed a confidence and broke her word. Now we're here... in separate rooms about to fight again. Not a wrestling match this time and not in private. In front of a roomful of people. My heart is pounding... from nerves and excitement. I take a few long deep breaths to calm down. I adjust my bikini as I turn around inspecting myself for the last time before I walk out that door.

The tile floor is cold on the soles of my bare feet. I run my fingers through my hair and then reach for the door knob, opening the door and stepping into a room full of men in suits with drinks in their hands... all eyes on me...

Sahara

It was a voluptuous scene, that masquerade....

Chelsea

I stand there in just my bikini surrounded by all these men focused on me and Nicole. I try to put them out of my mind and concentrate only on the woman facing me, a few feet away... the same woman who, the last time we met like this, was sitting on my cupcakes flattening them under her.

I take a step forward but these memories explode in my head and I stop short. I can tell that Nicole can see the flicker of doubt and fear that flash in my eyes and on my face because a slight confident smile appears on her face. I curse myself for betraying that to her right at the start and I shake my head to wish the bad memory away and deal with the 'now'.

I take a couple more steps toward her... raising my arms up from my side extended them out with my fingers bent and wiggling. I cast my eyes quickly up and down her firm sturdy strong body, slightly bigger than mine and then bring them up as our eyes lock.

I match her look of confidence now as we inch closer... She is moving slowly, maybe a bit cautious or maybe calculating with a plan in her mind. Should I lock up with her? No, I have to be careful not to let her overpower me and take me down fast...

I circle a bit to my left as we get even closer. I drown out the murmurs from the watching men and the clinking ice cubes in their glasses... all I can hear now is the sound of our breathing.

I slide my bare feet to the left as I maneuver close enough to her. I quickly pivot and plant my weight on my left foot as I snap my right foot out towards Nicole's right leg going for a piston like heel kick aimed right below her right knee...

Nataliefightsyou

This will be a good fight but I think Chelsea will win

Chelsea

I thought my kick would hobble you enough for me to take you down but you handle it with just a bit of hesitation before you return the favor with interest. I wince on impact and do a shuffle step to keep my balance, shaking my head 'no' to tell you and the watching men that the kick didn't hurt... even though it did, but there's no way I'm showing that.

I regain my balance and start to move forward again... slowly now, cautious... expecting that you will also be taking it slow like I remember your actions from our first fight. Methodical, calculating.

But you surprise me by changing tactics and charging right at me, not giving me a chance to move or react before both of your hands sink deep into my hair, pulling my head down and yanking hard...

I guess you remember from last time how much I hate having my hair pulled... I can't help it, my scalp is very sensitive and when my hair gets yanked hard it's like dozens of sharp stinging needles being jabbed into my scalp. I let out a cry of shock and pain and feel my eyes filling with tears, at the same time cursing myself for showing you and everyone my vulnerability...

As you pull me into you I try to dig my feet down on the floor to stop the momentum but it's no match for your strong arms and, against my will, I get closer and closer... At first I reach up to try to grab at your wrists to relieve the stinging pressure but as you yank me up close to you, I drop my left hand, twist my body a bit and bend my arm to send my elbow into your lower belly, just above your bikini bottom...

Carriecanfight


Chelsea

I'm still bent over and grabbing at your hand in my hair when a hard open-palm slap to my cheek snaps my head to the side. Then both your hands are in my hair and yanking hard...

My head jerks hard in the other direction and now I have a sharp jolt of pain in my neck to add to the fire like stings in my scalp and the light throb on my cheek from the slap.

"Let go of my hair, bitch!" I snarl out between clenched teeth.

I know your goal is to take me down to the floor like the last match when you managed to get on top of me and keep me pinned under you. On our feet I can use my quickness to avoid your attack and my legs to punish you. I have to stay on my feet at all costs.

But you are determined not to let that happen. I feel myself start to slip as you use your strength to ground me. I quickly lift my left foot up and drive my heel down at the top of your right foot while letting go of your wrist and clamping my right hand on your left breast... digging my nails in as we both start to go down to the cold hard floor.

Chelsea

We hit the floor with a hard crash and I'm lucky enough to be on top so you take most of the impact. I scramble to get a secure position but you start twisting and jerking your body while slamming your forearms and elbows into me... my face and breasts and ribs are taking a beating and I'm trying to block and deflect as many of the hits as I can but a lot are getting through and I feel the effects.

I may be on top but we both know what's at stake and there's still plenty of fight in you. You grab my hair again and my head snaps back and I let out a wail as you yank and the burning pain in my scalp gets worse. "You bitch let go of my hair!"

Between the heat in the room and all the energy we're both using, our bodies are slick with sweat and our bikinis are plastered to our bodies. We're breathing hard... panting and gasping... both letting out little whimpers every time a hard blow finds a target

You twist again and I sprawl off you. We end up locked together on our sides... legs kicking and snaking. I throw a few punches of my own and grab at your hair too. We start to roll around... locked together hitting and kicking and clawing... both trying to get the top position.

Monaco73

For decades I love catfights, the old fashioned Style, scratching, hair pulling, breast mauling and pussy clawing.

Chelsea

You press your forearm against my windpipe pushing my head back and giving you some room to move. You waste no time firing hard elbow strikes into my ribs and breast over and over, each one landing and doing damage. I'm trying to deal with the attack but you have a sudden adrenaline rush that's overwhelming me. Every time I move my arm to block a target you find another part of my body to attack.

Now your knee starts battering my thigh and your other arm wraps around my throat... I'm in defense mode now, I stop attacking, all I can do is try and cover up but that's failing... The battering is too much to take and I'm trying not to panic.

You bridge and buck suddenly and it forces me on my back on the cold floor with your stronger body now on top. You are starting to take control. I see your eyes that you know it and the audience must know it too.

My whole body is hurting and I'm pinned down under you, your legs grapevining mine as you refuse to stop attacking. Real panic kicks in when I hear you hiss close to my ear "I'm going to break you bitch... ''

Chelsea

#13
You have me pinned, flattened and stretched out under you, your stronger body completely covering mine, pressing down keeping me trapped and immobile. The more I try to squirm, the more you press down. My struggles are getting weaker, your weight resting and pushing down firmly on me is making it hard to breathe. I can't breathe and I can't move... unless you move me.

You hook your legs around mine and spread my legs out, grapevining them as far as they can go and then pushing even more... We both know you're in total control and can do whatever you want. By continuing to stretch my legs out testing my level of pain, making me whimper over and over, you're also letting our host and his guests see clearly that you're playing with me and can do anything you want to me and I can't do anything to stop you.

Your forearm stays pressed against my throat and you shift just enough to allow me to move one arm to grab desperately at your forearm. It's a reflex act of me trying to defend myself but it also works perfectly into your strategy. I leave myself open and vulnerable for a brutal vicious attack of elbow strikes... my ribs, my shoulder, the side of my breast, nothing is safe.

My gasping cries with each strike drown out the impressed awed murmurs of the guests. I open my eyes and see your face inches away, your eyes looking right at mine and you say in a cold soft voice "This is what happens when there's nowhere left to run."

A trembling shiver of fear and panic runs through my body and then I stop squirming, stop moving. You feel it. You know. You move slow and methodical knowing I can't and won't do anything, easing up and sitting firm and heavy on my heaving tummy. Then take your time sliding forward on my breasts and even higher up, forcing my sweat soaked bikini top up with you... resting on my neck with your strong thick thighs pressed tight against my head, squeezing forcing my head straight up.

You pin down my limp arms and sit there pressing down. Your pussy pushed into my chin, my face beet red from the pressure and humiliation. My legs slide weakly on the cold floor.

"Tell me to stop... beg me to stop." I won't say those words... With the last tiny bit of strength I have left in my broken body I bring my legs up at you hoping for them to miraculously wrap around you and rescue me... but you lean forward even more and reach a hand back to easily swat my legs away and they flop back down on the floor.

To punish me for my pathetic stubborn resistance, you squeeze your thighs even more and bump up and down on my neck while you grab my hair and begin to yank savagely.

"Okay ... god stop ... Aghhhhh! I give, I give! Stop please ... Agggghhhh! I'm begging! I'm begging! Stop!!"

Chelsea

The humiliating words you force me to cry out echo in the room... You forced me to beg you to stop... begging you in front of everyone. I had no choice. I couldn't take any more punishment. You broke my body, my will and my pride.

You don't get up right away, you stay sitting heavily on me... proving a point to us all. You will get off me only when you decide it's time to get off me. I can't do anything about it. The audience won't do anything about it. I lay there under you looking up at you looking down at me.

Finally after what feels like an eternity you slowly rise to your feet. I'm able to take some halting breaths... still on my back, broken, not moving. You are standing over me still looking down. I have to close my eyes... I can't look at you. The room is so quiet, the guests are hushed, staring. The only sound is our breathing... yours is slow and steady, mine is shaky and halting.

I slowly open my eyes again. You are still there standing over me... still looking down. I see a slight smile start to form on your face. I don't dare move... just lay there looking up at your eyes and that slight smile...