BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cara69

Quote from: RowdyOldMan on September 18, 2026, 07:14:48 AMI sit on a stool watching the brawl and I caress Cara's stocking covered leg and kiss her. She is watching the brawl and I can hear her hiss "I can make you forget them both." I feel her hand run over my stiffening cock in my pants as we hear glass break and see blood already being spilled.

I kiss and caress as we drink Even is she wins Bethany won't be left fit to fight a fresh w9man.  I kiss you and hand job you as we drink.

BruisyLucy

She dragged me back into this filthy bar by my ponytail and my scalp is screaming and I still want her more than I want air. I am not staying on this floor and I am not leaving it until one of us is laid out cold in the beer and the blood and the glass, and it is not going to be me. Fifteen and oh does not die pretty. Fifteen and oh dies never. I would rather be unconscious in Pat's hole than let this 14-0 blonde walk out with my record.

I get that long blonde hair in both fists until my knuckles go white and I run her. I smash her face into the bar so hard what's left on it jumps. I punch her in the mouth while her lips are on the wood. I haul her up and I sling her over a table and I follow her across it, elbow into those huge bare tits, then fist, then fist again. I want them black. I want her screaming. I whip that blonde head into the pool table rail, punch her in the tit, whip her into the busted jukebox, punch her in the ribs, whip her into the vending machine with the broken glass still in the frame and I punch her in the face. Every piece of this bar is a weapon and I am using all of it the same way she did.

I get in close and I go vicious. I rake my nails down her face from forehead to jaw and I try to take skin. I jam my thumb at her eye. I bite her shoulder until I taste her. I grab one of those 34MMMs and I squeeze and twist and punch it in the same breath. I shove my knee between her legs and I grind like I want to fold her in half. I slam her to the sticky floor and I mount her and I drop punches into her face -- short, heavy, over and over -- then I drop them into her chest so those tits bounce and bruise under my fists. I yank that blonde hair and bounce her head off the boards between shots. I want her eyes swelling shut. I want her mouth a mess. I want her to feel 15-0 in every inch of her body.

She's hitting me back. I feel her knuckles in my jaw and in my own tits and her fist in my ponytail and I don't care. Hate like this doesn't cover up. Hate like this walks through it. I would let her knock me out on this floor before I tap. I would let her wreck my face before I give her the win. I keep the hair. I keep the fists. I keep the bar. Table. Stool. Rail. Jukebox. Machine. Floor. Face. Tits. Stomach. Between her legs. There is nothing on Bethany I will not ruin to keep from being the first loss.

Get up if you can, you unbeaten bitch. I'm right here and I am taking this to a level neither of us has ever been. I'd rather wake up in the filth than lose to you. Now fight me like you mean that 14-0. Yt

RowdyOldMan

As Cara slips her hand inside my pants I wiggle on my stool and I kiss her and slip my left hand under your skirt. I see her eyes watching the fight intently.

BustyBrawlerBethany

   She's on me on this sticky floor with my blonde hair in her fists and her knuckles in my face and in my tits and I don't go quiet. I buck so hard I lift her off the boards and I twist and I get a hand in that brown ponytail and I rip like I am trying to take her scalp with it. I want her off me. I want her screaming. I slam her sideways into the base of the bar and I follow her up because I am going to top every vicious thing she just did and I am going to do it with hate I have never used on anyone.

I stand her up by the ponytail and I walk her. Not a throw -- a beating while I move her. I smash her face into the bar, punch her in the mouth, smash her into a stool, punch her in the tit, smash her into the pool table, punch her in the ribs, smash her into the jukebox until the last of the glass drops, punch her in the jaw, smash her into the vending machine so the broken frame cuts her again, punch her in the other tit. I count it in my head. Hair. Furniture. Fist. Hair. Furniture. Fist. I want her body to learn that 14-0 is heavier than 15-0 when it hates you this much.

I dump her on the floor and I don't mount pretty. I drop my knee into her stomach and I drop the other one across her arm so she can't cover those 34MMMs and I unload. Right hand to the face. Left hand to the tit. Right hand to the face. Left hand to the tit. I grab the left one and I punch it while I'm holding it. I grab the right one and I claw it from the top all the way down until I feel skin under my nails. I lean down and I bite the inside of her breast and I shake my head. I spit in the cuts the vending machine already gave her. I slam her head off the floor between punches so hard I hear it. I want her eyes gone. I want her mouth a hole. I want those tits so marked she feels me for a week if she even gets a week.

I drag her by the ponytail along the filthy boards toward the back door and I bounce her off it, then I drag her back and I bounce her off the bar again. I am not giving her space to be the girl who wrote that last post. I am erasing it. I rake her face. I jam at her eyes. I knee her between the legs. I punch her in the stomach until she folds and then I uppercut her on the way down. I wrap the ponytail around my fist twice and I whip her into the scattered chairs and I follow her into them throwing. Face. Chest. Body. Face. I would rather wake up in this beer and blood and glass than let her keep fifteen. I would rather not wake up at all than tap.

There is nothing left in this bar I will not use and nothing on her body I will not ruin. Hair. Fists. Teeth. Nails. Knee. Bar. Table. Rail. Machine. Door. Floor. I am taking this past anything either of us has ever done and I am doing it because I hate her and because 14-0 does not lose to 15-0 on a dive-bar floor.

Get off the boards, Lucy. Top that. I'm still here and I am not done until one of us isn't moving. Yt

BruisyLucy

Exhaustion is the only thing that even tries to get in. My arms feel like lead. My lungs are on fire. My scalp is raw. My face is cut. My tits are bruised to hell. I don't care. I don't feel it the way I'm supposed to. All I feel is hate and the need to put this blonde on the floor in her own blood and leave her there.
I get up off the boards she just beat me on and I take that long blonde hair in both hands and I try to tear it out. I whip her head into the bar. I punch her in the mouth. I whip her into the stool. I punch her in the tit. I whip her into the pool table. I punch her in the ribs. I whip her into the jukebox. I punch her in the jaw. I whip her into the vending machine and I punch her in the face. Same path she walked me. I want her to feel that 15-0 can do every vicious thing 14-0 just did and then go further.

I dump her and I drop on her. Knee in the stomach. Knee on the arm. I unload. Face. Tit. Face. Tit. I hold the left one and I punch it. I hold the right one and I claw it until I feel skin. I bite her. I spit in her cuts. I slam her blonde head off the filthy floor between shots until I hear it. I want her eyes gone. I want her mouth a hole. I want those 34MMMs so ruined she can't even think about covering them. I am not protecting myself. I am not worrying about what I look like. I am only asking how much more I can put on her before one of us doesn't get up.

I drag her by that blonde hair toward the back door and I bounce her off it. I drag her back and I bounce her off the bar. I rake her face. I go at her eyes. I knee her between the legs. I punch her in the stomach until she folds and I uppercut her on the way down. I wrap her hair around my fist and I whip her into the chairs and I follow throwing. Face. Chest. Body. Face. Exhaustion can have my arms. Hate still has my fists. I would rather wake up in this sleaze in a pool of my own blood than let her keep fourteen. I would rather not wake up than give her the win.

There is nothing left in this dingy bar I will not use and nothing on Bethany I will not destroy. Hair. Fists. Teeth. Nails. Knee. Bar. Table. Rail. Machine. Door. Floor. I want her laid out in it. I want her record dead on this sticky wood.

Get up, Bethany. I'm still here and I am going to keep hitting you until one of us is a heap in the blood and it is not going to be me. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I scream it in her face while I've got her ponytail and my knuckles in her mouth.

"You wanna see pure hatred and violence? Well you got it."

Then I give it to her.
I don't pace myself. Exhaustion can wait. Pain can wait. My face, my tits, my scalp, the glass, the cuts -- none of it matters. I wrap that brown ponytail around my fist until it goes numb and I try to take her off the floor with it. I smash her face into the bar so hard I want teeth on the wood. I punch her in the mouth. I smash her into a stool. I punch her in the tit. I smash her into the pool table rail. I punch her in the ribs. I smash her into the dead jukebox. I punch her in the jaw. I smash her into the busted vending machine and I punch her in the face and I rake her across the broken frame so she feels it again. Hair. Bar. Fist. Over and over. I want 15-0 beaten into every filthy surface in this hole.

I dump her and I drop. Knee in her gut. Forearm across her throat. I unload like I have never unloaded on anyone. Right to the face. Left to the tit. Right to the face. Left to the tit. I grab the left one and I punch it while I hold it. I grab the right one and I claw it until I feel skin under my nails. I bite her. I shake. I spit in her cuts. I slam that ponytail-head off the sticky boards between punches until the sound is the only thing I hear. I knee her between the legs. I grind. I rake her face. I go at her eyes. I want her ruined. I want her in a pool of her own blood on this sleazy floor and I want to be the one who put her there.
I drag her by the hair to the back door and I bounce her off it. I drag her back and I bounce her off the bar. I whip her into the chairs and I follow her into them throwing -- face, chest, body, face -- no pause, no cover, no thought about what she's doing to me. She can knock me out. She can leave me in the beer and the glass. I would rather wake up in it or not wake up at all than let her walk out 16-0. Fourteen and oh does not lose to hate this loud. Fourteen and oh becomes the hate.
Nothing in this dingy bar is off limits. Nothing on Lucy is off limits. Hair. Fists. Teeth. Nails. Knee. Wood. Metal. Glass that's already broken. The floor we're going to end on. You asked for pure hatred and violence, Lucy. Look at me. You're getting all of it and I am not stopping until one of us is laid out cold in it.

Get up. I said get the fuck up you cxnt you got it, you wanted this! Now take it. Yt

BruisyLucy

I hear her scream it and I answer with my fists, not my mouth.

She has my ponytail and she's smashing me into the bar and I smash her back. I get that long blonde hair and I run her face into the same wood. She punches me in the mouth. I punch her in the mouth. She punches me in the tit. I punch her in the tit. She slings me into a stool. I sling her into the next one. Vicious, yes. One-way, no. Every time she puts me on something I put her on something. Pool table rail -- I hit it, then I put her on it. Jukebox -- she bounces me, I bounce her. Vending machine -- she rakes me on the broken frame, I grab her blonde hair and rake her on it too. Back and forth. Hate for hate. Fist for fist.

We hit the floor and she drops a knee in my gut and I buck her off and I drop a knee in hers. She unloads on my face and my tits. I unload on her face and her tits. She grabs one and punches it. I grab one and punch it. She claws. I claw. She bites. I bite. She slams my head off the boards. I slam hers off the boards. My scalp is on fire. Hers is on fire. Neither of us covers. Neither of us cares what we look like. It's only how much we can put on the other one before somebody doesn't get up.

She drags me toward the back door by my ponytail. I drag her with me by that blonde hair. We hit the door together, still punching, still yanking, still trying to put the other one through it first. Wood splits. The frame gives. We crash through the back door out into the dirty nasty alley -- dumpsters, wet asphalt, trash, that sour alley smell -- still tangled, still swinging, still unbeaten and still refusing to be the one who lands in her own blood first.

I hit the ground out there and I take her with me. Fist. Hair. Knee. Nails. She's hitting me the same. 15-0 doesn't die in a bar and it doesn't die in an alley. 14-0 can come with me. We're outside now, Bethany. Back and forth doesn't stop because the floor changed. Get up off this filthy alley BITCH and keep it going. I'm right here, and until one of us is knocked out, the violent punishment will continue!! Yt

AngelinaBaby


BustyBrawlerBethany

The alley doesn't calm it down. It makes it worse.

I get that brown ponytail the second we hit the asphalt and I run Lucy's face into the brick wall. I want skin on the brick. I punch her in the mouth while she's on it, then I punch her in the tit, then I smash her into it again. I drag her off the wall and I sling her into the big dumpster. Metal booms. I follow her into it and I punch her in the ribs, the face, the chest. I grab a small garbage can and I crack it across her shoulder and her back. I want her folding. I want 15-0 ringing off steel.

There's old wood stacked by the wall. I pick up a board and I swing it into her hip, then her thigh, then I throw it and I go back to her hair. I whip her into the abandoned broken-down car. I smash her into the door. I smash her onto the hood. I punch her in the tit while she's on the metal. I punch her in the jaw. I rake her face on the rust. Bottles and cans everywhere -- I snatch a bottle and I shatter it across her shoulder, not to stick her, just to open her up and make her flinch so the next right hand lands cleaner. I kick cans into her and I keep coming.

She's hitting me too. I feel brick on my own back when she gets my blonde hair. I feel the dumpster. I feel a can. I take it and I put her on the next thing harder. Wall. Dumpster. Can. Board. Car. Bottle across the shoulder. Fist. Knee. Nails. Teeth. I slam her to the wet filthy alley floor and I drop punches into her face and those huge tits like I want to leave her in a pool of blood between the dumpster and the car. I would rather not get up than let her walk out of this alley still unbeaten.

Nothing out here is off limits. Brick. Steel. Wood. Glass that breaks on you. The hood of that dead car. The asphalt. Your hair. Your face. Your tits. Between your legs. You wanted the war outside, Lucy. It's worse out here and I am using all of it. Get off the alley floor. I'm not done putting you on every dirty thing in this lot. Yt

BruisyLucy

The alley doesn't save her and it doesn't save me. We keep dishing it out.
She puts me on the brick and I put her on the brick. She slams me into the dumpster and I slam her into it. She hits me with the garbage can and I hit her with it. She gets a board and I take it off her and crack her in the hip with it. She shatters a bottle on my shoulder and I shatter one on hers. Back and forth. Obliterating. Neither of us covering. Neither of us caring what we look like. Only how much more we can put on the other one.

Then I see the broken antenna hanging off that dead car.

I rip it free and I use it like a whip. I slash it across Bethany's back. Across her ass. Across the backs of her thighs. Across those huge bare tits when she turns. I want welts. I want her screaming. I crack it across her shoulder and I crack it across her hip and I don't stop to let her grab it. Pure hate. Pure violence. 15-0 using whatever the alley left on the ground.

She swings on me and I step behind her, wrap that long blonde hair in one fist so her head comes back, and I bring the antenna across her throat from behind. I pull it tight. I choke her with it. I want her air gone. I want her on her knees in this filthy alley with rusted metal at her neck while I knee her in the back and punch her in the ribs and keep that blonde hair cranked so she can't turn into me. I'm not stabbing her. I'm shutting her down. I'm taking the fight out of 14-0 one breath at a time.

Wall. Dumpster. Can. Board. Car. Bottle. Antenna. Fist. Hair. Throat. I would rather wake up in this alley in my own blood than let her get this off her neck and keep that record.

Get it off you if you can, Bethany. I whipped you with it and now I'm choking you with it and the war is still back and forth until you go out in the dirt. I'm not letting go. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

The antenna is across my throat and she's cranking it from behind and my blonde hair is in her fist and I can barely get air and I still talk through it.
"That all you got, you 15-0 alley whore? A rusted whip and a cheap choke? Do it. Cut my air off. I'll still ruin you."
I drive my head back into her face. I want her nose. I reach up and I claw at the antenna and at her hands and I rake her arms. I slam my boot back into her shin. I throw an elbow into her ribs. The second the metal slips I rip it off my throat and I turn on her like I have never turned on anyone.

"My turn, cxnt."

I take the antenna and I whip her with it. Across her back. Across her ass. Across those huge bare tits. Across her thighs. I want welts on top of welts. I crack it across her shoulder and I crack it across her hip and I trash-talk her while I do it.

"Feel that? That's 14-0. That's me. You don't get to choke me in a filthy alley and keep that record. I'm gonna beat your face in. I'm gonna beat those tits in. I'm gonna leave you in the trash with the cans and the bottles and that dead car."
I grab her brown ponytail and I run her into the brick. I punch her in the mouth. I run her into the dumpster. I punch her in the tit. I crack the antenna across her back again and I sling her onto the hood of the busted car and I unload -- face, chest, ribs, face -- while I keep talking.
"Tap. Don't tap. I don't care. I'd rather wake up in this dirt than let you walk out of here 16-0. Choke me again. Whip me again. I'll get up and I'll put you through the wall."

I knee her between the legs. I claw her face. I bite her shoulder. I smash her head off the hood. I whip her with the antenna one more time and I throw it and I go back to fists and hair because I want my hands on her.

Next level, Lucy. You brought the antenna. You put it on my throat. I took it off and I used it on you and I'm still here. Get up off the car. I'm not done talking and I'm not done beating you in this alley. Yt

BruisyLucy

I'm gasping. She's gasping. We're both welted, bruised, bloody, and running on nothing but hate. We stagger out into the middle of the alley like two wrecked 34MMM animals and we just go.

I grab that long blonde hair and I run her into the brick. She grabs my ponytail and she runs me into it. I punch her in the mouth. She punches me in the mouth. I punch her in the tit. She punches me in the tit. I sling her into the dumpster. She slings me into it. Full on. No setup. No pause. Brutality for brutality. Violence for violence.

"Still choking, bitch? Good. Stay hungry for air. I'm gonna take the rest of it."
I crack her with a garbage can. She cracks me with a board. I shatter a bottle on her shoulder. She shatters one on mine. I dump her on the hood of that dead car and I unload on her face and those huge tits. She bucks me off and dumps me on it and does the same. Back and forth until the metal sounds like it's going to give. I rake her face. She rakes mine. I knee her between the legs. She knees me. I bite. She bites. Exhaustion is there. Pain is there. Neither of us cares. It's only how much more we can put on the other one before somebody doesn't get up off this filthy asphalt.

I get her blonde hair again and I whip her into the wall, the dumpster, the car, the cans. She gets my ponytail and she does it back. 15-0 does not die gasping in an alley. 14-0 can gasp with me. I'd rather be laid out in the trash in my own blood than let her have this.

"Get up, Bethany. We're not done. Full on. Right here. I'm going to beat you until one of us is a heap between the dumpster and that car and it isn't going to be me." yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I scream it at her across the alley.
"Come on then, you 15-0 trash! You choked me with a rusted stick and I'm still here! Come get this 14-0!"

She screams something back and we don't wait. We rush. Reckless. No angle. Just two busted, bloody, welted 34MMM bitches slamming into each other in the middle of the filthy alley. Tits smash. Shoulders smash. Heads clash. We hit so hard we almost go down together and then the catfight is back on, nasty and close.
I grab her brown ponytail. She grabs my blonde hair. We yank at the same time and we rake at the same time. I claw her face. She claws mine. I punch her in the mouth. She punches me in the mouth. I punch her in the tit. She punches me in the tit. I bite her shoulder. She bites mine. I knee her between the legs. She knees me. Back and forth, vicious, no one holding a turn for long.

I run her into the brick. She runs me into the dumpster. I sling her onto the dead car. She slings me off it into the cans. I snatch a bottle and shatter it on her shoulder. She hits me with a can. I get a handful of that ponytail and I whip her. She gets a handful of my hair and she whips me. Trash talk the whole time, spit and blood flying.

"That all you got? Hit me! Mark me! I don't care! You're still going out in this alley!"

I slam her to the asphalt and she rolls me and slams me. I mount and drop punches into her face and those tits. She bucks and mounts and drops the same into me. Hair. Nails. Teeth. Fists. Brick. Steel. Car. Cans. Floor. Reckless abandon. Pure hate. I'd rather wake up in this dirt than lose. She'd rather do the same. So we keep trading the nastiest alley tactics we've got and neither one of us is backing off the rush.

Come on, Lucy. We already slammed in. Now keep trading. I'm not hesitating and neither are you. Yt

BruisyLucy

We already slammed in and I go full blown dirty alleycat on her. I'm not fighting for points. I'm trying to end her in this alley.

I get that long blonde hair in both hands and I try to tear it out at the roots. I rake my nails down her face from hairline to jaw and I dig for skin. I jam my thumbs at her eyes. I punch her in the mouth until my knuckles split on her teeth. I punch her in those huge tits until they bounce and bruise and she screams. I bite her shoulder and I shake like I want a piece of her. I knee her between the legs and I grind. I claw between her legs. There is nothing on Bethany I am not going after.

I run her face into the brick until I want the wall stained. I punch her while she's on it. I sling her into the dumpster and I punch her while she's on that. I smash her onto the hood of the dead car and I unload -- face, tit, ribs, face -- then I grab her hair and wipe her face across the rust. I shatter a bottle on her shoulder. I hit her with a can. I whip her with whatever I can grab. I slam her to the filthy asphalt and I drop on her and I beat her. Short punches into her face. Short punches into her chest. Head off the ground between shots. I spit in her cuts. I trash-talk her through blood.

"Die on this floor if you have to. I don't care. 15-0 doesn't lose to you. I'll leave you in the trash. I'll leave you in your own blood. Get me off you or don't get up."

She's hitting me. I feel it. I don't protect myself. I only ask how much more I can put on her. Hair. Nails. Teeth. Fists. Knee. Brick. Dumpster. Car. Glass. Cans. Asphalt. Full dirty alleycat. Vicious. Violent. Long. Just for her.
This is my turn on you, Bethany. Take it. I'm trying to finish you in this alley and I am not being nice about it. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

It's my turn and I go full blown dirty streetcat, backalley cat right back at her. I'm not fighting for points. I'm trying to end her in this alley.

I get that brown ponytail in both hands and I try to tear it out at the roots. I rake my nails down her face from hairline to jaw and I dig for skin. I jam my thumbs at her eyes. I punch her in the mouth until my knuckles split on her teeth. I punch her in those huge tits until they bounce and bruise and she screams. I bite her shoulder and I shake like I want a piece of her. I knee her between the legs and I grind. I claw between her legs. There is nothing on Lucy I am not going after.

I run her face into the brick until I want the wall stained. I punch her while she's on it. I sling her into the dumpster and I punch her while she's on that. I smash her onto the hood of the dead car and I unload -- face, tit, ribs, face -- then I grab her ponytail and wipe her face across the rust. I shatter a bottle on her shoulder. I hit her with a can. I whip her with whatever I can grab. I slam her to the filthy asphalt and I drop on her and I beat her. Short punches into her face. Short punches into her chest. Head off the ground between shots. I spit in her cuts. I trash-talk her through blood.

"Die on this floor if you have to. I don't care. 14-0 doesn't lose to you. I'll leave you in the trash. I'll leave you in your own blood. Get me off you or don't get up."

She's hitting me. I feel it. I don't protect myself. I only ask how much more I can put on her. Hair. Nails. Teeth. Fists. Knee. Brick. Dumpster. Car. Glass. Cans. Asphalt. Full dirty alleycat. Vicious. Violent. Long. Just for her.

This is my turn on you, Lucy. Take it. I'm trying to finish you in this alley and I am not being nice about it. Yt