Slap City and Girls Next Door Brawls???

Started by jimibuzz1382, September 26, 2026, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimibuzz1382

So no new fights from Slap City and Girls Next Door Brawls. Does anyone else think we won't see them again?

shesfinished

My gut tells me SlapCity is done. GND will be back. Owner experiencing some personal matters right now. I am grateful Tilly is back, as well as Suitefights.

Badprof

GNDBrawls and Slap City are by far the best of recent producers, in my opinion.  It must be very difficult to find fighters.  I'd love to know what motivates women to participate in these quite vicious fights.  It can't be just the money- I doubt they get paid that much.  Is it just for the thrill of fighting and hurting another girl?

locked

Quote from: Badprof on Yesterday at 10:03:37 AMGNDBrawls and Slap City are by far the best of recent producers, in my opinion.  It must be very difficult to find fighters.  I'd love to know what motivates women to participate in these quite vicious fights.  It can't be just the money - I doubt they get paid that much.  Is it just for the thrill of fighting and hurting another girl?

It's because they're nuts ... like you said , it's not the money and if so they'd have to be in a really desperate situation. I always wondered why the hell any of these girls would do this shit for real.  Back in the Crystal days it was just obvious those girls were doing it for some  bail / drug  money.

 

Badprof

Quote from: locked on Yesterday at 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: Badprof on Yesterday at 10:03:37 AMGNDBrawls and Slap City are by far the best of recent producers, in my opinion.  It must be very difficult to find fighters.  I'd love to know what motivates women to participate in these quite vicious fights.  It can't be just the money - I doubt they get paid that much.  Is it just for the thrill of fighting and hurting another girl?

It's because they're nuts ... like you said , it's not the money and if so they'd have to be in a really desperate situation. I always wondered why the hell any of these girls would do this shit for real.  Back in the Crystal days it was just obvious those girls were doing it for some  bail / drug  money.

 

Why crazy?  I can imagine that a fair number of girls are curious about fighting, and some find it arousing, like males.  I think for money to be the motivator, the payoff would need to be big.  I imagine most women wouldn't risk injury for a few hundred or even a few 1000. 

I wonder how many women could be tempted into a rough catfight for bigger money?  Say 20k