Slap City and Girls Next Door Brawls???

Started by jimibuzz1382, September 26, 2026, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimibuzz1382

So no new fights from Slap City and Girls Next Door Brawls. Does anyone else think we won't see them again?

shesfinished

My gut tells me SlapCity is done. GND will be back. Owner experiencing some personal matters right now. I am grateful Tilly is back, as well as Suitefights.

locked

Quote from: Badprof on September 28, 2026, 10:03:37 AMGNDBrawls and Slap City are by far the best of recent producers, in my opinion.  It must be very difficult to find fighters.  I'd love to know what motivates women to participate in these quite vicious fights.  It can't be just the money - I doubt they get paid that much.  Is it just for the thrill of fighting and hurting another girl?

It's because they're nuts ... like you said , it's not the money and if so they'd have to be in a really desperate situation. I always wondered why the hell any of these girls would do this shit for real.  Back in the Crystal days it was just obvious those girls were doing it for some  bail / drug  money.

 

jimibuzz1382

SoCal Catfights is another one gone quiet.

Horny-Jew

Quote from: locked on September 28, 2026, 02:22:03 PMI always wondered why the hell any of these girls would do this shit for real.
I too wonder why, especially nowadays.

pinner45

The guy from GND tells me that he has so many ready for action but he doesn't have enough sponsors and/or money to book them. He is having some issues, but he said that he will be back soon.I hope so.