News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One from the archives......

• 4 Replies

Offline Led2

• God Member
One from the archives......
« on: January 20, 2022, 01:59:27 AM »
https://youtu.be/0Iq6sjgPonE This may be of interest to those who haven't seen it, an American tv chatshow from the early 90s asks why the popularity of women in catfights ??? I guess we all know the answers to that lol. Shame about the poor picture quality but worth a peak I think.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: One from the archives......
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 06:30:20 AM »
https://youtu.be/0Iq6sjgPonE This may be of interest to those who haven't seen it, an American tv chatshow from the early 90s asks why the popularity of women in catfights ??? I guess we all know the answers to that lol. Shame about the poor picture quality but worth a peak I think.
Wow this was an excellent post! The women who spoke with the PhD broke it down perfectly exactly what makes Catfights interesting. Unfortunately both TV and movies have COMPLETELY abandoned so called Catfights and now female fights are nothing but martial arts/MMA fights the sexiness is completely gone. I understand times have changed but I feel there is still room for a sexy catfight in a movie/tv show from time to time as well as a cool martial arts fight, not everything has to be so serious ALL THE TIME. The women participants in those scenes knew what they were putting out there and to my knowledge never complained so idk why they no longer exist in TV/MOVIES anymore, at least they don't here in the US.

Offline junglequeensman

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 04:45:32 PM »
It's such a shame that the footage goes all wonky during the Martine Beswick interview. Would have liked to hear more about how she and Raquel were going to "go for it".

Interesting post, thanks.
JQM.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 07:30:43 AM »
Very interesting and honest analysis into the world of catfighting.  Too bad that the quality suffers in a few places. 

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 05:55:52 AM »
I remember that episode when it was broadcast.  I remember at the time I was fascinated by the PhD's comment about how some parts of catfights are not unlike sexual positions.

Thanks for this post.  It was great to see it again.