News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who’s daughter is the toughest: Just you and I Bitch!

• 5 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Who’s daughter is the toughest: Just you and I Bitch!
« on: January 26, 2022, 06:41:21 AM »
I hope everyone is enjoying the stories. I honestly don’t know how many more I will write. Thank for the feed back. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also teens rule!

It been just little over a month since the last fight. Although Natalie had lost it was a close fight. At first she been down as any girl would be. A loss is hard to swallow especially when you already beaten that girl! She had cried and thought what she done wrong and got over it. She her normal self, she still knew she toughest teen only Kandace or Kandy she was called came close! They both was equal in every way! That seemed to drive both of them to fight harder.

Kandy wasn’t too bothered she felt great! She beaten Natalie in her own house! The fight was tough! Natalie could fight! She was equal to her in every way. Why she jump at any chance to fight Natalie! She knew Natalie felt same way though. She had thought about her loss she never cried so hard before. She was over in few days but that loss hurt more then any other. The win felt great though.

Both girls talked after each fight both showed the marks left by the other. They have had civil conversations. Both has laughed, cussed, threatened, and vowed to beat they other. Most time over the computer they even met few times in person and hanged out. This was unusual both hated each other but respected each other neither felt was way before! Both had rivalry with other girls but with them it was more intense. A few months ago they went to the mall to Victoria Secret even bought underwear for their fist fight. Both also saw something they both wanted. They both met up and talked and got what they wanted.

Natalie and Kandace moms both was gone for the weekend. The girls knew and wanted to be alone and the timing was perfect! Without hesitation they both went from being friendly to instantly hating the other.this be the tie breaker! Only for now though! Natalie suggested they meet at her house Kandace fully agreed. With their moms gone, the living room arranged at Natalie’s that night had came! Both agreed they stay the weekend together.

Natalie brown hair was lose her nails again painted blue she thought about applying makeup but decided against it. She wore a nice white robe it was fuzzy but she liked it. Taking a glance in the mirror once more then at the clock Kandace be here any time! She turn walked out her room confidence beaming. She saw head lights shut off in the driveway. The full glass screen door only thing between her and the shadow waking up the sidewalk in the dark.

Kandace drove the 45 minutes to Natalie’s house her nails freshly painted pink. Her hair was lose in fact that day her Natalie both had same hair appointment it was hard not fight her right there! She pulled in the drive way of Natalie’s house and got out of the car she pulled her bag out that had couple changes of clothes, e yea underwear and few other things. She had a fuzzy white robe on too Natalie neighbors couldn’t see her cause she really had none. The front door was open just glass screen door but she saw through it and see Natalie standing there. She open the door and walked in kicking off the sandals she had in and dropping her bag she shut the door.

Kandace seen the living was ready she saw this just over a month ago. Natalie stood where she had just over a month ago staring  across the room at the girl that beat her but she had also beaten. The room I as silent for few seconds. Both glare hate at each other! Kandace spoke first “well it’s just you and I bitch!” “Ya bitch just you and I!” Natalie replied. Both at the same time took their robes off tossing them. They both saw a stockings and garters and G string set the sets had bras too!  Natalie’s was a dark blue with pink roses on the center of the G and on each stocking it showed her 5’5 135lbs 34d frame off very well! The G was seethru you could see her mound well. Kandace was wearing a bright pink hers had same roses but they blue it was the exact same out as Natalie’s but pink! It showed her 5’5 135lbs 36d frame off! The G was seethru and you see see her mound as well as Natalie’s. Both glared hate jealousy boiled! Both unclasp their bras and tossed them in the rink bed nipples harder then ever before! Tonight was just them no moms watching. Only rules was no biting. Two teen girls ready to beat the others ass.

They didn’t wait both rushed each other! They didn’t collide but stop just in swinging range! Slaps rang out as grunts and gasp did too they hit faces, tits, bellies! Each taking hard slaps harder then they had before but given them back was well. Their faces was red tits was too, both girls cried. It seemed like forever but only about five minutes! Natalie went to swing but Kandace swinger first but her fist was closed hitting Natalie on the jaw this ricked her and her stocking feet stumbled. Natalie was hurting but stayed standing Kandace rushed in Natalie swung her right fist hit Kandace right on the jaw Kandace was stumbling. Natalie tears in her eyes attacked. The body hit Kandace’s both grunting as they dug in deep in each other’s hair their stockings and garters rubbing. This made them both fight harder! Both was cussing and gasping sweat formed on their bodies. They got close the sofa and hit the floor it was the same sofa Natalie had her head bounced off of. She on bottom. Kandace on top. She had one hand jerking the hell out of Natalie’s hair! Her other digging into her left tit! She gasp in pain as Kandace pink G was in her face! “Bitch you remember this fucking view! How’s that pussy feel!” Kandace said with a gasping but a growl showing her teeth. Natalie had to do something! She kicked up her stocking legs wrapped around Kandace’s head she pulled knock the other teen off. She squeezed hard with Kandace head between her legs! Kandace screamed out in pain. Kandace twisted Natalie’s toes she had too her head feeling like going to pop Natalie scissors hardest she ever felt she was desperate now! Natalie had to let go she rolled away got to her feet but slowly. Kandace was doing the same, both had bruises, welps from slaps, and claw marks! These are worse then before there clumps of brown hair on the floor from both girls. They both grabbed hair as they met again in the center of the room. Their garters and stockings rubbing. Both felt empowering. They jerking with all their might as they circle like two wildcats, fist rained down hitting the sides of their faces and head and tits. Their bodies bump and grind as they press. Both could fall in a moment. Kandace started to shove Natalie back. Natalie landed a knee right above Kandace’s G! Then twisted the girls hit the couch Kandace at first sitting almost fully straight up her head and neck in the back of the couch! Then Natalie gets on top her G was in Kandace’s face! Kandace legs kick out but she at a bad angle they can’t tech Natalie to pull her off she try’s with her upper body but is weaken from the fight. “Bitch like that pussy!” Natalie said gasping her body weak too she using last if her strength to hold her rival down, her hand buried in Kandace’s hair her weight pushing down on her neck she grab her right tit her blue nails digging in Kandace claws Natalie’s belly or trying too. “Say it bitch!” Unable to breathe Kandace mumble something. “What bitch!” Natalie bounces her 135lbs on Kandace neck and head Kandace gasping as Natalie goes to bounce again “Bitch I’m done!”

Natalie gets off she crying and in pain Kandace gets to her feet but holding her neck both look at each other they still mad their minds they want to fight their bodies say no! Both actually have a black eye ther tit are bruised welps on their faces and bodies claws marks on tits both cry for few moments. 
Both are done for now.
They don’t say anything they just stare.

This war just getting started.

The end
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 06:54:55 AM by Nataliefightsyou »

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Who’s daughter is the toughest: Just you and I Bitch!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 09:53:10 PM »
WOW. I think it will be a looong funny and nasty weekend  ;D

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 05:42:50 PM »
This has become quite the rivalry.  Seems like both want more.  Looking forward to seeing what they do next.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline sally

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 05:14:44 PM »
Painting a pretty picture!!!!!!   Ummmmm

Offline Jill_C

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 02:59:57 PM »
Wow read all your stories, good stuff.  Keep it up!

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 12:14:39 AM »
Loving this!  Can't wait to read what happens next.  Thanks for sharing.