News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

one day tie breaker Natalie vs Alexxa

• 14 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
one day tie breaker Natalie vs Alexxa
« on: April 26, 2022, 12:05:14 AM »
Both women are standing wobbling both holding on for all they have. Only one can win this

Who will out last the other ?
Natalie
   alexxa  {alt}
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: one day tie breaker Natalie vs Alexxa
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:40:25 AM »
I went with Natalie again

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 03:44:26 AM »
I agree with queen crisssssy.

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 05:37:21 AM »
I sway miserably on my knees across from you. My eyes roll around in my head as my shoulders slump and my arms are slack at my side. “Holy fuck, Natalie…why couldn’t you just go down, you fucking bitch!?” I gasp, exhausted.

Summoning the last few dregs of my energy, I lift my right arm high enough to open-palm smack you across the face. “Just fucking go to sleep!” I groan.
I'm better than you.

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 07:00:42 AM »
Come on, Natalie! You've got her on the ropes!
Take 'er down!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2022, 11:42:11 AM »
My head snaps to the side my matted hair flies I leaning back I catch myself. My vision is blurred I gasp in pain. I drop my head hands at my side. “Damn you Alexxa you bitch!”
I summon the strength my right hand comes up slapping your face back!

We both lean on each other.

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 01:11:43 PM »
The slap across my face feels a hundred times worse in my weakened state, rocking my entire body to the side. Covered in sweat, eyes fluttering, I can’t help but lean inwards against you, so that I don’t fall forward. “F…fuck…you…” I moan in your ear, my hot breath on your neck. I raise my hand again to slap you, this time my hand weakly tapping your face, exhaustion making my arms too heavy to lift.
I'm better than you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 06:22:27 PM »
Ughh you weaken slap hits me!  lean on you hard to stay up. I feel your hot breath on my neck.

“Bitch ….why don’t…..yyyyou …..give….it…up!” My breathing hard and on your neck….:
We both lean into each other sweaty and bodies red from each other’s attacks…
 I run my left hand up in your hair and pull it back as I try to lean my body on you and push you back. Me being so weak I don’t know if I can.

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2022, 06:44:09 PM »
My face twists into a grimaced moan as I look around and see that the crowd is almost entirely cheering for you to finish me. "Oh...oh fuck..." I groan, too weak to do anything. Your fingers twist into my hair and yank my head back, making me look at the ceiling. I grunt and gasp, our sweaty bodies wiggling together.

I raise my right fist to try and slug you in the gut, and then let out a weak, girly breath, and my fist sinks back to the ground. I'm too weak and exhausted to fight back and punch you. You pull my head around and I take it without defending myself, my eyes crossing.
I'm better than you.

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Natalie Takes It
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2022, 11:37:37 PM »
Finish her Natalie! ;)

-Bri
Juicy

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2022, 11:58:18 PM »
I voted for Alexxa but DAMN the polls are WAY too heavy against her.
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 02:49:18 AM »
I pull your hair I see your fist come up I know it’s coming….oh no! 
I have no defense then I see it drop I then hear the crowd more cheering for me to finish you I let go of you hair I see you are done your eyes crossed……I lean back swinging my right fist planting it on your chin with all I got I see your blonde hair fly then you fall to the floor….. the crowd goes wild as I wait for you to get up

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 04:48:26 AM »
Alexxa ends up face down, her pert ass up high

Offline Alexxa-Legs

• Fuck you.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2022, 05:39:16 AM »
As I swayed, defenseless with a stupid look on my face, your finishing fist rockets into my chin. My eyes cross a little farther as my head snaps back, and then my eyelids flutter.

My vision goes black. I topple over backwards, my tits flop out of my top, my nipples stiff. I thud hard against the ground, my blonde hair plastered to my face, my eyes closed and my mouth hanging slack and open.

My limbs twitch but I am fully and completely out, finally defeated. I lay beneath you, finished and out cold.
I'm better than you.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 05:14:38 PM »
I wait for few moments it seems like a eternity. I waiting for you to get up! I see your not getting up and your eyes are closed. My brown hair matted from sweat.  My tits hanging out nipples hard also I fall beside you. I roll on my back breathing hard my eye swelled from your punches. I hear the crowd cheering loud some saying ‘now that was I fight’

(Thank you Alexxa and neo for setting this poll fight up! And to all that voted for us!)