News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request story published in 2013 by RussellDyansty [sic]

• 0 Replies

Offline Agraf

• God Member
Request story published in 2013 by RussellDyansty [sic]
« on: May 16, 2022, 07:49:59 PM »
RussellDyansty [the alliteration in the name is on the page I have] is, or was, a God Member in March 22, 2013, when he posted a 4 page story under the Topic: PEACH PIT'S 1ST ANNUAL SENSATIONAL SIXTY NINE FIGHT TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND ACTION  (Read 5688 times).
The story was published directly under the Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom > General Category > Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories - which I believe was the earlier organization of this same forum.
The story was illustrated by him using pics from the net, to help the reader better figure out who was battling who in the tournament, though his writing was quite precise, and he even added a graphic to show the advancement of the winners after each round.
Despite the 69 mentioned in the title, the first page (the only I have) was more of intense fight than sex.
By some stupid mistake, I did not download pages 2 to 4, and it seems they were not preserved in the Archive section of the forum, or at least I was unable to locate them, or even the author - who meanwhile may have stopped being a member.

I would have attached the PDF version of my download, to help your memories, but its over 8000KB...

Any help?
Thanks in advance.