News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who’s daughter is the toughest: Just you and I Bitch! Part 2 The Next Morning

• 0 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
This is part two of the weekend fights between Natalie and Kandace. There be three parts! Sorry it took so long I had them wrote, but lost them. I hope everyone is enjoying this series. This a war between Kandace and I. We really want fight each other bad!

The next morning after their stockings and underwear fight. They agree to fight all weekend. Since it is just the two teens there. The fight been rough both girls was beaten up, but still proud. Both girls pushed the other to the limit. Neither has face a opponent as tough either has been. Both think they are the best. They still want price it to each other. As many times as they need too.

Kandy sore as she ever has been, gets up from her bed she in the guest room at this bitch Natalie’s house. She walks to the guest bathroom she just in peach colored G string it hugs her body well, showing all her curves. She looks in the mirror she got small black eye, few craw marks on her right cheek. Her 36d breast got bruises and nail marks from the fight the night before. Although she lost she knew this weekend far from over!

Natalie who already up just came out of the main bathroom. She check herself out her black eye was not as bad she thought. Her left cheek however had two deep scratches from that bitch Kandy’s nails. Her 34d are firm and proud they got bruises and claw marks too there a bruise on her left side too from the punch Kandy landed. She wearing nothing but a cream colored G string it also shows her curves off and hugs her well. She knows this weekend going be many fights she ready though.

After the fight the night before, both teens went took a shower and cried. They both hurt the other the evening was quiet. Both got some rest. They didn’t speak to each other. Now it’s 7 am both are up. Now both glaring at each in the hallway. “Didn’t think you be up yet bitch!” Kandy says. “Fuck you and glad I surprised you slut! I for sure thought you wouldn’t be up since I beat your ass last night!”

Kandy walks up to Natalie nipples hard hands at her sides. Natalie stands there her nipples hard as well her hands at her sides! Both don’t say anything they know what this weekend means.

The teens girls are even in size and they are the toughest around! Both hate the other, both want the other be beaten!  Kandy swings her right open hand slaps Natalie’s face brown hair flies as Natalie’s head twist. Not waiting Natalie swings her right hand lands square on Kandy’s cheek her brown hair flies as her face twist.

Both teens grab hair and dig in bodes slap together! G string’s rub as bath are both to body they circle their free hand lands slaps and punches to their faces and body! They can’t get the other down as they end up in Natalie’s room! Natalie shoves her 135lbs into Kandy slammed her against the dresser Kandy screaming out in pain as she shut up from a slap from Natalie. Pain shoots through her back she pushes off the dresser stuff falls off things sound like they break as they hit the floor Natalie stumble hits her bed both girls fall on and then across the bed as they hit the floor Natalie hits the edge of her frame with her head!

Kandy seeing Natalie slow get up jumps on her back but shoves her into the night stand! Natalie trying get up feels her hair being jerked back feels four solid slaps on her exposed face! Aghhhhhhh get ….offf…me…..bitch!” She screams. She can’t defend herself…”You fucking done BITCH?”…. “Yes you Fucking bitch!..I am done!”

Kandy let’s go as she walks away hold her back…Natalie still on the floor holding her head.

“Bitch looks like we fucking even!” Kandy says. Natalie pulling herself up to her feet. “Ya you fucking slut it’s 1-1 for now!”

Both teens although the fight was short took a lot punishment. Both crying go to the bathroom. Wiping away tears checking marks.  That the other inflicted on each other. Both take a nap. Getting up both actually talk there is much hate, but a respect too. They actually eat something together even laugh. Nether wants to fight because they know a huge fight between the one that settle the weekend fight is coming both want be at their very best.

That night both girl go to Natalie’s room and lay down. Just before they both fall asleep “I fucking hate bitch!” “Ya slut I fucking hate you too! Tomorrow we going have it out! mom be home tomorrow night!”
“Ya bitch we going fight one more time before our moms get home!”

Both teen girls fall asleep know tomorrow the last fight of the weekend will happen.

The End

Part three be out in a few days!