News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa

• 35 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Re: Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2022, 05:52:26 PM »
Rolling  back and forth  cursing and screaming  at the other I never run from a slapper like you I release  my claws ripping you skirt I roll on top slamming  your head off the floor we are both sweaty  I big my left black painted  nails in your crotch come bitch let's settle  this it are tights pushy to pussy
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2022, 11:47:45 PM »
face to face to and I attacking charging the other slamming hard before taking  eachother to the floor... both knowing the floor fighting was the most vicious to date... both determined to survive the  others attacks.. driving down hard landing on my back my right leg moving around your hip pulling you tight my left hand reaching  up to your face.... eyes wide screaming feeling you pulling my head up and down slamming me into the floor.  Reaching for your face claws raking the right side of your face red nails digging  deep into your cheek,,, mt right hand grabbing yostruggling throat fighting off your attack then screaming once more feeling me head slammed to the floor.m  Eyes watering while  we continue attacking the other ,,, eyes wide teeth bared I continue at your face pushing your head up slowly to the side,,, then grabbing your hair in my left yanking you to the side.... Feeling your claws slowly working down my hips fighting to keep you from getting between my legs ... dragging clawing down your chest raking your nipples while I to work down slowly parting your legs while you and I continue to torture each other,  Screaming out ,,,,,,BITCH... feeling you grabbing my fur digging your claws in  shaking my head... gawd no you fucking bitch,,, my fingers finding your  panties almost the same time... now you fucking whore we fight like street bitches,,,,,
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2022, 09:44:33 AM »
We  roll apart  you want I hooked fight I slowly  remove my skirt as you do the same We grab each others  tights  and rip the crotch out  then we roll then down just enough  to grab are panties ripping them off rolling are tights  back up We stand looking at  each other  ready batch as we rise are painted claws and begin to circle each other
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2022, 01:32:15 PM »
as we contine fighting it out... both the battle, doing thigs to each otherwe may not normally have .   The infighting driving us to fight like street whore..neither caring any more.   Both suffering at the hands of her rival  cloths torn breasts i DOmauled bitten,, you and I refuse to back down from the other..both just upping the fight .  Felling my skirt torn from my hips your finger slowly clawing downwards...snarling moving into you tight my right hand raking down wards, grabbing the  top of your skirt tearing it while rolling us to the side.  Gripping tight yanking while driving my knee up into you then  feeling giving  way..tossing to the side sending my claws down into your hips.         
feeling your claws raking down into my thong knowing what is happening..attacking yours as well  my claws raking your thong grabbing fur as i do.  Hearing your taunghts  kicking free from you rolling to knees and getting up watching you do the same,..you want it that way bitch common.. spreading my legs my right hand low claws out my right raised towards your breast....

for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »
Nude apart from  are now crotchless tights and  white heels we circle  each other  are claws  raised  or breast attacks we lunge  at one another  locking  are claws together  ripping into the  back of are hands smashing boobs and fur togetherwe crash on the wall we roll across grinding pussies we roll on the corner  my turn  I bang your head of the conner over n over as we turn into savage sex fighters  craving  pussy destruction
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2022, 01:17:16 AM »
stripped facing eachother nothing but nylons andheels  breathing hard
ard breast rise and fall... hair a mess  claws up  moving slowly around each other both baring claws.  Eyes locked with yours slowly moving around you  then stepping closer while you and I both attack at the same time.. driving i\\nto the other breast crush intothe other reaching for your hair my hands locked up with yours in stead... claws digging into the back of each others hands.. raking tearing at each others flesh..my left hand reaching up grabbing your hair pulling you around me driving my knee up into your side  my right reaching for your breasts throwing us both to the floor  legs locked tight around the other  claws searching for each others sex.. heads moving scfreaming while we attack.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2022, 07:22:54 AM »
Agh the pain is like needed in my side we hit yhr floor again with a thud we roll  uncontrollable  and viscously one way then another  are tights  hisss like snskes I lose one heel then the other heel are nipples cut into are titty flesh are clits moist as we fight like sex workers  over  a client sweat stings are  cuts are claws  rip shreds of skin fall for  each other  in viscous  combat
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2022, 03:38:24 PM »
 as the fight continues betweeen all rules no matter how small are completely out the wimdow.  Teeth bared claws ripping at each  other breas t as mauled  ;losing one of my heels as well... seeomg one laying on the floor near me..grabbing it pulling my right  hand back driving the heel over and over into your breast. working both legs around your hips  once more and reaching back clawing viciously  at your sex.. leavingt  back enough to get my claws in your fur and slowly yanking applying pressure hearing you sceam.The  fight continues you and I  both using every mean possible to maul her rival.. then  slidign off side to side with you my right hand between your legs turning our battle into an all out sex war... you wanted this bitch common woman to woma

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2022, 07:57:31 AM »
Secretly having wanted a crotch fight like this with both of you o want to see who the better woman is cheering you both get her, no mercy, ruin her harder Lisa harder Marnie

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2022, 12:20:03 PM »
Snarling  and screaming  we roll back and forth first I roll on top of you and pound and grind your clit come on you bitch I want you to just your self to orgasm you bitch I scream then we roll and it your  turn  on top pounding your clit on my clit screaming i humping you dry are claws are try to milk are breasts as we continue  the viscous  battle
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2022, 07:01:53 PM »
as the battle continues between .. locked in a vicious no won war... legs locked tigh hip  pounding over and unsdover eyesing  watering screaming cursing.  First you on top mashing breseast to breasts  hips pounding like street whore... then I am on top giving you the same punishment... locking legs tight our hips compressed .. over and over pounding abd grinding neither thinking of what started this war.  With teel bared my left hand reaching up raking your face while laying under you meeting your thrust  with one of my one... both screaming out as we collide together sending pain into  our mounds you and I pull each other tight  holding firmly while our mounds recover,

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2022, 09:06:48 PM »
Over and over we go back and forth then to are knees  I claw your left side of your face over your eye up and down are clit grind the back to the floor pounding  as we reap the viscous  moves over and over
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2022, 11:17:58 PM »
the fight taken us to our knees while we maul each both grabbing clawing flesh while we face off on oue knees... my clawa tearing at your face and breast.. Both screaming cursing while we take it to the other my left hand raking your face deeper hearing you scream.... yours doing the same .   Legs spread wide you and I moving breast to breasts clawing between legs both determined to destroy eachother sexually

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2022, 11:36:29 PM »
Digging  my claws in your hair  throwing you down I dive on you pounding my pushy on your  then rolling of I crawl to the you grab my hair throwing  me down to the floor diving on me pounding  pussies milk seaps from  are breasts as we wrestle like wildcats through the cold storeroom
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2022, 02:55:15 PM »
screaming cursing the fight taking its toll on both of us ... feeling you in my hair I to sink my claws raking your scalp.  Dermined to hurt you more then you don me... feeling you tighting your grip tossing me to the  floor.... landing hard on my back the eyes go wide feeling you mount me... going mound to mound,.,. baring teeth driving my queen up into yours..common you slut if this is the way you want it.  s we continue slowly grinding into each other feeling fur yanking pulling slapping your face over and over before rolling  on your side mounting you  returning favor.   Glaring down into your eyes slowly grinding face to face you and I both proving to the other we equal when it comes to fighting like this,..