News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa

• 35 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Re: Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2022, 03:38:37 PM »
Bodies  bloody and breasts covered  in milk and blood are love hate battle  we roll over and over are sexpot grinding  and pounding build are orgasm I roll on top of you take the advantage  my clits pound and grinds viscously on your clit we are slow and panting and sweaty I got you not slut I snarl
Big girls fight hard

Online marnie

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 09:25:46 PM »
our bodies locked face to face   working my left hand into your hair once more yanking pulling you to the side while we lock up legs pressing mound on mound.   Faces to close we feel eachothers breaths... pressing my nose tight into yours lips moving on eachother once more....my rigfht hand joining the fight.. raking the side of your face spitting in  your eyes...Get off me you fucking whore... screamingn out my legs wrapped around  your hips kicking your butt and back we we stay locked in a tight catball. Bending my head towards  yoru breast working my face biting your left breasts just above the nipple...reaching up my righ digging into the front of yoru face slowly pushing backwards  feeling our mound slowly mashing .. grinding.....
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2022, 09:08:32 AM »
Are cxnt I scream as your nails  dig in under my  chin you teeth in the top of one of my tips I slam and grind my pussy on your before your hand and nails fling me backwards on to the  floor  you quickly  dive on top your slam hard down with your pussy  but I but up  with my legs and but mmm I scream as it my pussies turn to be pounded and grind by Marine I realise worst woman to woman fight I been inn but loving it
Big girls fight hard

Online marnie

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2022, 03:24:43 PM »
with the fightng ioon  turning really nasty  tossing you back to the floor then dropping on top of you   slamming my mound down on yours but feeling yours driving upwards meeting mine... eyes wide as we meet  mound to mound my hands in your hair holding in you in place while working my  mound into yours grinding sliding raping your queen... eyes in fire teeth bared this war is going all the way you slut
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2022, 03:47:07 PM »
Owwww bitch I scream in as are mounds grind to the death we roll back and forth grind as we get slower panting hair pulling orgasm's building as we battle left and right both things we got the other
Big girls fight hard

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 01:33:14 AM »
Come on Lisa so she is on top rip her hair thrust your mound into hers destroy her mound babe, you two both screaming us driving me wild, you look so hot thrusting up from below as I chant,fight fight fight.

Miss Hell tell her your going to destroy her. Tell that bitch to give before she really gets hurt. Your wet scents from your soaking mounds is so sexy.