News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa

• 35 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa
« on: June 06, 2022, 07:51:56 AM »
Ravens aslyum for criminal insane is closing down for good after many years all the inmates and staff are gone just left to finish the last night there it is a strong night as I Lisa drive up to the asylum thunder and lightning flashes in the sky as I pull in to the carpark I turn of the engine and get out of the car and walk in to the aslyum I look at the shift list and see that nurse Marine is on shift my hate start to grow as we have had a few verbal arguments but to night will be much worst as I stuck with the toffee nose cow for a 12hour shift
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

Re: Ravens hill asylum catfight Marnie Vs Lisa
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 06:38:11 PM »
As the time at the hospital wears down... finished up with the little to do getting things ready for the final clorsue,,,wadering checking of final issuesl  Looking into the far corner my mind drives back to the days lisa and I would confront each other down here... woman to woman bitch to bitch  sometimes coming to blows other times nasty faceoffs,,, but struggling to keep our jobs to the end..Slowly wandeing around  my 5-56 frame  looking hot in the mirrow while I stare... that bitch lisa will get hers some day... lets see is shees woman enough  to match my 5-6 140 36d brunett body...soon we will meet woman to woman to settle our long standing fued.
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 08:50:23 AM »
I walk in to the the entrance and clock in I head to the staff room I go and open my blocker I slowly remove my blouse and bra I notice the scar on my left breast from the first fight we had over the head doctor were we had crashed over the red sofa and you sunk your teeth in I remove my skirt and panties of I slide into my white pantyhoses and slip into my white nurses dress and put my heels on I walk to the nurses station I see you sat down I Marnie you bitch I snarl as we kiss like we was lovers as I sit next to you
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 04:33:30 AM »
already changed and at the nurses station when seeing you walk in glaring.   slowly getting to my feet facing you  as you close hands to hips glaring then feeling you pulling me tight  kissing hard... my left hand reaching for your head pulling tight... .iips locked tight...breasts mashing breasts you and I both using sex to get the other worked up before the catfight begins..... Breaking my kiss with you glaring  your asking for it bitch... reaxching back slamming my right hand across your face forcing your hair to flow to the side.    reaching up with my left grabbing your top yanking ripping your blouse open baring your leftr tit while slapping your face once more...
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 06:05:48 AM »
Rubbing my face from your slap I look at my ripped uniform my hate grows I rise my left hand I slap your face as I do I arch my black painted nails I rip your skin on the left side of your face I lunge at you  grabbing your uniform my momentum carries us over the desk in the waiting room we crash on to the hard floor with a thud you on your back I slide my knees either side of your chest I plant my nails in your scalp bang you head on the floor over and over as we viscously fight to settle are grudge
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 09:01:50 PM »
as the fight contines you and I going at each other... claws tearing cloths ripping flesh fist slamming into breasts... locking up you and I slam together clawing faces then feeling you tobissing me to the floor with you on top...my right hand reaching up clawing the side of your face while you land hard on my chest..Both scresaming cursing each other.. my left hand tearing your top completely off baring your breasts... my right slapping raking the side of your face.. Fighting to get you off me unable to move you my legs kicking up and out fighting to get you off me... my right hand reaching up grabbing your left breasts pulling down towards my mouth teeth bared moving my head up before catching your left nipple between my teeth my left reaching  up raking the side of yiour face  you and I fighting vicious ... close and persona..

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 11:02:11 PM »
I kick the floor with my left foot sending us roll down the empty corridor as you teeth tear my nipple about I rip at your top getting you breasts out I grab you nipple's between my fingers and thumbs and twist hard my teeth latch on to your neck as we scream and curse eachother
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 04:54:40 PM »
the floor fight is nasty and vicious.. cloths getting torn breasts grabbing claws and bitten... neither give or asking for mercy.  Rolling oowow n the floor tangled as one.. over and over eachother knees driving into soft flesh... claws raking fist pounding while you and I refusing to ask of give mercy.  Struggling down the narrow hallway,,, all over the other... grabbing hair pulling your face to the side my right hand clawing the side of your face  your torn blouse baring your breasts while fighting to get my right leg over and around your hip...

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 09:03:08 PM »

Very intense fight going on between the two ladies
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:16:35 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 03:12:17 PM »
As you fling your leg over  my hip I throw my left leg  up blocking  you leg twice then I feel you leg crash over my hip as we roll back to the waiting  room clawing are faces I bite down on your left shoulder  sinking my teeth  in to your ripe flesh  as we hit the bottom  of the sofa the phone gose off
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2022, 03:01:37 AM »
as you and I continue at  each other ..legs pounding beating on each  other fighting to control the other knees struggling to drive between legs... both screaming out in frustration. As we again fight to lock up my hands deep into your hair you and I both struggle working our way down the hall way then back,Feeling  you bending your head into my shoulder teeth bared screaming out in pain my claws of the left grabbing for your hair  yanking to the side... my right raking down your face as I rip your teeth from my shoulder... you want to bite bitch common....bending into the side of your head locking my teeth on the side of your face..

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2022, 06:26:39 PM »
Feeling  the pain  of your teeth sinking into the left side of my face  I scream  in pain my feet failing  of and on the floor I slide my foot  under your chest kicking you off  you fly over the sofa you hit your head of the coffee  table I answer  the phone thinking  you are out I nurse my injuries  as I am ask to go downstairs basement to the record storage room  for some flies I get to the basement  and head in the storage room  is full of boxes I start looking  thinking I should  of finished  you of
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2022, 06:52:18 PM »
as the battle between us continues... using claws fist teeth .. staying tight to the other neither giving a inch with the other..Struggling on the floor legs kicking  hair pulling teeth biting  then feeling your leg working between us... pushing you ff from  me rolling me to the side.. As I fall back wards hitting my head on the table..knocked me out  slightly... then shaking my head struggling to get back to my feet.  Clearing my head glaring looking around for you seeing you making your way down the hallway.. getting to my feet  rushing to catch up with you... taking a deep breath knowing your inside the room... the room you and  I both were supposer to work together with.. barging in standing off to the side hair a mess blouse torn.. teeth and claws bared... were not finished yet cxnt...

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2022, 08:35:44 AM »
Turning around  I see you standing at the door way as the door closes behind you I bare my black painted claws and show my blood stained teeth  I guess we not finished cxnt I snap back I lunge  at you are hand dig in to each others hair as you back hits the door we yank clums of hair out as are tights  hisses  as we roll across the wall are war cry howl as we both sink into  are necks as we crash to th floor through a pile of file boxes
Big girls fight hard

Offline marnie

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2022, 03:19:02 PM »
slowly making my way into the room ..blouse nearly completely torn from my body.. teeth bared while slowly raising my claws to meet the challenge,  Reaching behind me locking the door  the slowly stepping to the middle of the room... well bitch I hope you didnt think this fight was over,  Legs spread hissing common you whore ,,,, then seeing you attack crushing us body to body,,,, hands going to hair while we dance our dance of pain,  meeting head on body rams body while taking each other to the floor once more.  Skirt riding hight freeing my legs..kness driving into you over and over claws burried in hair and face,,,, then,, feeling  pain knowing you have put your theeth to work  once more..  Yanking your head tight to me ,, side to side my teeth finding y our neck once more as the biting war pickes up once  more,  Rolling slowly over the other clamping my leg around your hip my left in your hair tearig out strands my right behind you digging claws into your back,,, you cheap whore you should have run insteading if fighting,