News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Susan Sarandon's Boobs Can Squash Your Girlfriend's And...(?)

• 22 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
{alt}

I'd love to start a discussion around actress Susan Sarandon's enormous boobs and which female celebrities - perhaps considerably younger ones - (actresses, pop singers, TV presenters...whoever) that amazing lady could boob fight and epically destroy - even at her age of 75 years.

Imagine you're a 30 year old skinny woman, on a night out with your boyfriend/husband and meeting Susan. That senior lady outboobs you massively, making your 32A cup titties look like pimples, and your man can't help ogling her and even flirting with her. You'd love to confront the actress telling her to leave your man alone but feel too intimidated by her majestic bust, knowing you'd be losing in a landslide-way in any comparison with her.
...Okay, so, never mind the random girl and her, in comparison, miniscule titties - a large number of world famous actresses could be embarrassed by Susan and her chest anytime. It happened to Salma Hayek; the two ladies compared the sizes of their breasts and Susan won, leaving the 20 years younger woman - who usually dwarfs every other woman's boobs on a red carpet event  - extremely embarrassed.

Which celeb lady would you like to see Susan face in a situation of boob rivalry, and which ones would she pancake and destroy in a boob to boob contest and squeeze-fight?

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
Re: Susan Sarandon's Boobs Can Squash Your Girlfriend's And...(?)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 10:55:50 PM »
Let Susan compare and compete with

Lynda Carter

Mimi Rogers

Dana Delaney

Victoria Principal

Heather Thomas

Loni Anderson

Ivanka Trump

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 03:04:55 AM »
Susan vs Marilu Henner....Both in tight low-cut evening gowns....slapping, stripping, hair pulling, tit to tit fight....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 09:18:38 PM »
  Would be SO HOT if Susan and Loni doubleteamed Victoria.....A snide remark, a threat, a slap, hairpullin', low cut dress/evening gown grippin', breast slappin', breast twistin', nipple pinchin, ass kickin' catfight.....

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2022, 04:19:33 AM »
I would find it hot if Susan squashed a few of the young starlets - Victoria Justice, Taylor Swift - instead of older women.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2022, 03:44:27 PM »
I would find it hot if Susan squashed a few of the young starlets - Victoria Justice, Taylor Swift - instead of older women.

Might be interesting to see Susan vs:

Milana Vayntrub

Ariel Winter

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Offline marklamarkca

• trillian: marklamarkca
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 05:55:02 AM »
Opponents include:
Raquel Welch
Sophia Loren
Morgan Fairchild
Farrah Fawcett
Linda Evans

If anyone wants to cyber fight any match ups against Susan, let me know, we can let them battle in trillian.

Offline kevan

• God Member
           "Quite a performance the other night....How about you try me?"
           All eyes in the secluded private room instantly peeled, focused on the challenger....and the challenged.
           Pam Grier stared at the gorgeous busty redhead who stepped up close.....
          "Another repeat? We can only hope?" one entranced onlooker said; everyone in the room had just watched the "Coffy Catfight".....that was to become one of the most watched catfight scenes....Sheer catfight hotness....lovely women....beautiful breasts exposed....a classic catfight move.....all by the latest star.....
           "Yeah....sure....how do you want to play?" Pam said as she stared at the gorgeous redhaired upstart....Both women adjusted their tight low cut evening gowns.
            "Yaiiiiiiieee....WHUMPFHHH..."
             "Uhhhhhh.....Umpfffhhh....Grrrrummmpfhh"
              Full magnficent breasts crushed together.....grunts, groans, gasps....followed as the two beauties tried to best the other.....
             "Susan ...I'm for Susan," one lovely lady said.....
             "Hot babe.....but she doesn't stand a chance..."
             "Get Her!"

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 01:43:45 AM »
Kevan, maybe try actually starting your own story thread versus taking over other threads to do your  story posts.  It seems to be a rather annoying trend and the next time it happens you likely won't like my response. This is a thread set up on a  general topic not an open call to write a story in it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 02:34:06 AM by Nutmeg »

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2022, 11:19:13 AM »
For sure Susan wouls squash my wife's tits before breastsmother her without mercy.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2022, 06:39:57 PM »
Greetings,

I'm not sure if any of the names among those in my regular rotation would make interesting foes for Sarandon, specifically in something more chest-centric (I tend to focus on muses that finish their prey with some permutation on the Face Sit) However, the notion that she's still getting into fights at this age posits a few interesting ideas I thought I'd share with the group.

* Assuming her femfight career started at twenty-five, we're looking at tenure that spans FIVE decades which has to put her in some very rarified air, if there's even anyone there to share it with her. (And that's not a smother joke, but it could be)

* Along similar lines, it begs the question of how her techniques and strategies have changed throughout the years. Presumably there'd have to be differences in how combatants approach fights at different ages, but Sarandon's around long enough to witness sea changes in the game as a whole. So, are there techniques she used previously that she doesn't use anymore because the opposition's figured out how to counteract them? Conversely, are there techniques that work now that wouldn't have worked nearly so well in decades past? And what in her catfighting arsenal is as timeless now as it was when she first arrived on the scene?

* Something else to mull, do her tactics change depending on the age of her adversary? My thinking would be she wants to win matches as quickly as possible since stamina has to be an issue, but maybe she goes for a shock & awe sort of approach against those much younger (in an effort to confuse and demoralize right out of the gate) and something a bit more measured / reserved against those she knows have enough experience to withstand or counter such an aggressive approach.

* Finally, with fifty plus years of fight tape out there, there's plenty of material for her foes to research if they know they're heading into a fight.  What sort of tactics might be most effective against Sue at this point and taking it a step further, would the veteran be more embarrassed suffering punishment at the hands of someone similarly endowed? Or is it far more galling to endure the slings and arrows of a more modestly built rival?

~rf

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2022, 06:40:41 AM »
I would, too, because for a several decades younger woman it would be much more humiliating while Susan's triumph would be greater.
I imagine the younger lady throwing surreptitious glances full of boob envy at Susan's cleavage, frustrated at her secret comparison of her own puny tits with the old lady's spectacular boobs; until Susan notices, and whispers in the girl's ear, 'You'd love to have a pair of girls like these, wouldn't you?' which leaves the young woman shocked with embarrassment.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2022, 11:56:11 AM »
Susan vs Marilu Henner....Both in tight low-cut evening gowns....slapping, stripping, hair pulling, tit to tit fight....

Especially back in their prime. Incredibly hot ????!

Offline Yuanmonos

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2022, 06:09:30 AM »
Bearhug submission match with Cassandra Peterson

{alt}

{alt}

Offline blue338

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2022, 03:34:45 PM »
 Susan Sarandon vs. Cassandra Peterson would be amazing....  :)