News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Raising the topic of cat fights.

• 28 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Raising the topic of cat fights.
« on: June 22, 2022, 11:17:54 PM »
I believe many men/women are closet cat fight aficionados but find it awkward or uneasy in sharing their fantasy. My question is have you ever shared or discussed cat fights with people you know? If so, how did you introduce the subject and what responses did you get? Also what’s the best way to find out if the other person shares the same interest. I have only one buddy with whom I discuss this subject.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
Re: Raising the topic of cat fights.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 02:44:13 PM »
I've only shared it with my girlfriend, she wanted to know about my fetishes for a while and I was building it up as something super embarrassing and big (because I thought it was) but when I finally told her she just kinda was like "oh.. well that's not bad." She isn't a fighting type person and has never been in a fight in her life but she does indulge my fantasies a little. I honestly don't know how you'd go about bringing it up to anyone you're not close with like an S/O, I guess you could start by asking if they've ever been in a fight and if they enjoy them? If you mean other guys though idk lol, I assume pretty much every guy loves female fighting in some form lol
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 09:27:43 PM »
I only talked about it extensively with my current girlfriend. For her it seemed like a weird thing at first because she's totally out of the fight and stuff like that. However, she has understood this fetish of mine and now she favors it, not by fighting but by inventing stories of struggle with her as the protagonist.
With guys I know I only talked about fights if there are two sexy girls involved but I never said mine is a real passion

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 09:30:00 PM »
but i still don't understand what men get out of it. Anyone cares to educate me?

Very briefly called "excitement". At least that's what I get from it. However, I must say that I am speaking only of inventive fights not of real fights

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 11:40:11 PM »
I've never found it easy to talk to anyone about why I enjoy watching women fight and wrestle.  My wife knows, but she found out about it accidentally.  She tolerates my "fantasies," but she's never participated.

In hindsight, I wish I had been up front with her from the beginning, though.  I think it would have been easier than the way she found out, and I wouldn't have felt the need to "sneak" around about the subject.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 12:48:03 AM »
I've never found it easy to talk to anyone about why I enjoy watching women fight and wrestle.  My wife knows, but she found out about it accidentally.  She tolerates my "fantasies," but she's never participated.

In hindsight, I wish I had been up front with her from the beginning, though.  I think it would have been easier than the way she found out, and I wouldn't have felt the need to "sneak" around about the subject.

Your situation is much like mine.  Wife knows it and tolerates it.  However, I think that at this point, she gets it.  I did a fairly thorough job of explaining it when she finally found out.  Thanks to websites like this and Barb's, I was able to come to some logical conclusions as to "why"  and when I laid it all out, it made sense.  As far as being up front in the first place, that just wasn't possible.  We were so young.  I knew it then, and she agreed that she wouldn't have been nearly as receptive as she was after decades of marriage.  Lastly, I posed the question: "When we were younger, if I were wrestling against some other guy, with my shirt off, would it have turned you on?"  She had to admit that it probably would have.  That was the last it was ever mentioned. 

In regard to starting a conversation with your love-interest, I'd say that there just isn't an easy way to open the subject.  You have to gauge that for yourself.  I tried to lay out bait on several occasions, but it was never taken.   And, it's OK to have some secrets, provided that they're not dangerous.  Eventually, they're going to be discovered.  My advice is to be ready with a reasonable explanation when that happens.  Heck, I still try to hide the fact that I purchase an occasional video.  Old habits die hard!

Offline animecfights

• God Member
    • AnimeCFights
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 06:09:26 AM »
but i still don't understand what men get out of it. Anyone cares to educate me?

I can tell you. It's because a catfight represents raw femininity. Men are naturally attracted to femininity. A catfight is femininity's dark side but it's still feminine. It's exciting for men because it's a realm we cannot enter lest we taint the natural presence of the catfight. a few men dream about being caught in the middle of a catfight because it means they are surrounded by raw femininity, but the excitement is that it is a world we may understand but are forbidden to partake in, only observe. It's an exclusive experience for women only. Some men fight the motivation behind the fight a big part of its eroticism, but the truth is sometimes not knowing why two men throw down is just as sexy.
My Patreon for exclusive animated catfights
https://www.patreon.com/animecfights

My Subscribestar for exclusive animated catfights
https://subscribestar.adult/animecfights

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 03:20:09 PM »

A combination of things. Partially because it's so rare? You can watch virtually any movie or show and see males fighting. Growing up it was also fairly common. But watching females fight? Now that was rare which made it more interesting.

We often view females as softer and gentler. That makes something as harsh as physical combat more titillating and therefore fascinating.

Then there is the sexual side of it. Since males are so visually driven sexually there is also the actual imagery of women tangled together with hair flying around. The movement of their bodies can be arousing by itself  (strip clubs?). The anticipation of female sexual organs being exposed or attacked can bring out something primal in males.

It is probably also related to the whole "girl on girl" fantasy. If seeing one beautiful woman is good then two together is even better right? Whether they are treating each other lovingly or violently can even be irrelevant to us as the spectators although it's a different world to the participants!

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 08:21:00 PM »
I believe many men/women are closet cat fight aficionados but find it awkward or uneasy in sharing their fantasy. My question is have you ever shared or discussed cat fights with people you know? If so, how did you introduce the subject and what responses did you get? Also what’s the best way to find out if the other person shares the same interest. I have only one buddy with whom I discuss this subject.

I think in general any guy must be getting a bit excited to see ladies compete but i think very few acknowledge this as fetish. Have tried to talk about it but a couple of times with one or two friends but couldnt build up on discussion.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 07:55:39 PM »

Very simply it is a turn on. Now why it is a turn on probably varies for each guy as does the type of catfight that each prefers. I can only speak for myself but I've always preferred one-sided matches. I'm think it traces back to the first time I saw women wrestling on TV back in the early 70's. A brunette was bouncing this blonde all around the ring. For whatever reason this turned me on. No idea why but I've been hooked ever since.

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 11:51:20 PM »
Very simply it is a turn on. Now why it is a turn on probably varies for each guy as does the type of catfight that each prefers. I can only speak for myself but I've always preferred one-sided matches. I'm think it traces back to the first time I saw women wrestling on TV back in the early 70's. A brunette was bouncing this blonde all around the ring. For whatever reason this turned me on. No idea why but I've been hooked ever since.
[/quote]
I think it starts at a young age for a lot of us when we’re exposed it to one way or another. I think what hooked me was playing an old boxing game on Nintendo 64 called Ready 2 Rumble, and playing as or against the only two female characters. I can always remember feeling a type of way

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 05:49:23 AM »
For me, it's a fantasy fetish that gets me sexually excited.The whole idea is that women rip each others clothes off, pull hair, slap each other, etc,...Let me point out that I am NOT a fan of real catfights. I do not find UFC/MMA women fight amusing or arousing. There is enough violence in the world that I do not want to see women really hurt each other. I know others on this forum disagree, but that's just the way I feel. I get just as aroused for other fetishes like pie fights, WAM (wet and messy, etc,...), wet T-shirt contests, jello wrestling, etc,....  ;D

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 07:30:43 AM »
I think there is a pretty broad range of interests for guys in this.  Some guys like to see the battle, some are attracted to the winner (darwinism), some attracted to the looser (damsel in distress), some just hope to see some skin.  Plus all the variation in fighting styles.  Something that drives one of us crazy does nothing for the next guy.

As far as how to bring it up with others or a group, the best I have heard is to bring up a fight you saw recently kind of casually and see where it goes.  For example, out at a bar one night where one of our friends was a bouncer, he mentioned a huge catfight that had just happened the previous night.  Didn't even really give the details.  Said he was bored and hoped another one happened.  Just like that it was a topic of conversation with our mixed group (guys and their wives/gf's) for the next hour.  I swear the women were more excited about it than the guys, but I suspect they were trying to curb their enthusiasm in front of their women.  I imagine it could be pretty easily modified.  Just say something like you heard there was a big catfight at that bar last month.  Hope there is one tonight!!! with a silly evil grin.  See where it goes.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 09:00:40 AM »
 Well I think this might fit the topic here. It’s becoming well known that an upside down pineapple ???? is a silent indicator of a couple interested in swinging. So maybe we could come up with something similar for couples and women interested in Women’s Wrestling. Something that would discreetly cut down on the risk of rejection and you could decide on the spot if you were interested in approaching them.  ;)
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline scarlett.titan

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 05:53:36 PM »
You are right. I find it uneasy sharing about my wrestling fantasies/hobbies with the friends I meet on a day-to-day basis. Personally, I keep it private for the most part. Some of my closest friends know, but only because it is just impossible to be that private. They don’t share the interest though and see it purely as a competitive thing, such as say, akin to someone having a hobby of playing chess.

The few acquaintances I have that share my interest were either met online or in the gym. The first time I approached someone, I tried to gauge their interest in the topic of wrestling by subtly inserting wrestling into a conversation, for example I’d be working out at the gym, and I point at someone else and ask my buddy “Hey who do you think would win a wrestling match? Me or her?”