News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

batwoman the tv series...episode 3 summer days.

• 60 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: batwoman the tv series...episode 3 summer days.
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2022, 07:41:18 AM »
SCENE.....AS BLUEBIRD ARRIVED AT DOWNFALLS PARK,LITTLE DID SHE KNOW  WHAT SHE WAS ABOUT TO WALK INTO.

JUST A   SHORT TIME  BEFORE HER ARRIVAL   THREE  SILK GIRLS, INCLUDING THE NOTORIOUS  HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}, HAD VENTURED INTO  DOWNFALLS TERRITORY

THEY  HAD JUST FINISHED  RANSACKING  THE  A DOWNFALLS PLAYHOUSE, BEATING UP TWO GIRLS. AND TAKING THE PRIZED

SILVER  GOBLET..AS THEY WERE MAKIG THEIR WAY THROUGH THE PARK  YUCKING IT UP..THEY ARE CONFRONTED  BY A GROUP OF  DOWNFALLS GIRLS

INCLUDING THE TROUBLE MAKERS THEM SELVES   DAR,AND KATIE.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2022, 11:22:03 PM »
SCENE...DOWNFALLS  PARK.. SHORTLY PAST HIGHNOON

THREE  MEMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SILK STOCKINGS   GIRLS   INCLUDING   HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}   ,THE QUESTION{HOLLY],, ALONG WITH A BRUNETTE MEMBER OF THE  GROUP

LAUGHING AND TALKING ABOUT HOW EASY IT WAS  TO  BEAT UP THE TWO DOWNFALLS GIRLS   AND TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANTED.

HARLEYTWIN......that was easy  as expected.

THE QUESTION... what do you do..when you go into  a downfalls   clubhouse?   anything  you want to!

THE BRUNETTE{3RD GIRL}    especially when   it is  silk girls

THAT GET'S A SNORT OF GIGGLES AND AGREEMENT !

THE HARLEYTWIN......you know, after the silk girls  win this little skirmish. and put these downfalls hoochies in their place, there is so much we silks  can do so much  to improve this part of clique town

THE BRUNETTE{3RD GIRL}         anything would be better, than what this clown  town is  now.

THE QUESTION{HOllY}........... once we take over and run the rift raft out, i have my eye on that charming little brownstone  right over there.

THE TRIO ARE  UNAWARE.THEY ARE BEING FOLLOWED  AND ADVANCED ON BY A GROUP OF [4} DOWNFALLS GIRLS

INCLUDING  KATIE, AND DAR AND TWO OTHER DOWNFALLS MEMBERS .
THE SILK GIRLS  ARE KIND OF  SURPRISED  WHEN CONFRONTED.

KATIE.....well, well, looks like  we  have  found our culprits  ladies

HARLEYTWIN.......ladies !were you addressing us  BRAT!

KATIE...not hardly  i have  other words  to call you

DAR......{smiles}  exactely!

BRUNETTE {3RD SILK GIRL}..... ohh,really, hoochies  suit  any downfalls girls  anytime

THE QUESTION{......so many not so pleasant names  fit

THE TWO OTHER DOWNFALLS  GIRLS  MOVE IN CLOSER  A BLONDE, AND A BRUNETTE

KATIE.......now if  you three will just say, your sorry, and hand over that goblet, then just maybe   you can leave this park,without a visit to the emergencey room first.

DAR....... but i wouldd'ent count on that

HARLEYTWIN..........how cute, the smurfs  trying to sound all tough and scary

BRUNETTE{3RD SILK GIRL}     yeah  trying to

THE QUESTION.... what happens  when the downfalls try and sound tough? they get the stew  beat out of them

DAR,,,,,,,i'd like to see you try

THE BLONDE,AND BRUNETTE DOWNFALLS GIRLS{    try is all she can do, seems we have the numbers  edge this time moving closer
TBC

HARLEYTWIN...... girls.i'll handle this,{steping fowards}     do you know  who i am?

KATIE.....}smirls/smiles syeping closer......no, who do you think you are?

HARLEYTWIN...........harley, is the name,pain is my game

DAR.........ohhhhh, your one of the harleytwins

HARLEYTWIN...... unn huh..i am

DAR....   nope,,never heard of you

KATIE.....looks to me that bad makeup is  your game,and bad fashion is your pain

BRUNETTE {3RD SILK GIRL      kick her ass  harley

BLONDE  AND BRUNETTE [DOWNFALLS GIRLS}   that's just what we will do to you

THE QUESTION...let's kick her runt ass harley

DAR.... you stay out of it

THE QUESTION.....ohhh, and if i don;t?

THE GIRLS BEGIN TO SQUARE OFF, KATIE  AND HARLEY, MOVINB CLOSER, TAUNTING,DARING   A BUMP A PUSH, AND IT'S ON ! 
AND A SINGLE,FOR THE OTHER'S TO START FIGHTING..

KATIE  MAKES THE FIRST MOVE, AIMING A RIGHT PUNCH INTO  HARLEY STOMACH    {SOCK !}
 UNK  HARLEY GRUNT;S,FORCED A STEP BACK,THE FIRES A LEFT PUNCH    AT KATIE'S CHEEK    {THOWK!}
UMMMM.KATIE  GRUNTS HER HEAD SNAPING BACK.....  THE TWO MOVIE   AND SWAY BACK AND FORTH  WITH HANDS RAISED INTO FIST,LOOKING FOR AN OPENING
KATIE  MOVES CLOSER  WITH A LEFT PUNCH THAT WHACKS INTO  HARLEY'S  BIG NOOB..{SPLOT !}    HARLEY'S  EYES  CROSS,PAIN SHOOTS THROUGH HER CHEST,SHE STEPS BACK  AND  SHOOTS OUT A LEFT PUNCH CATCHING KATIE ON THE FOREHEAD.{POP!}  ROCKING HER HEAD BACK
THEY STUMBLE BACK GLARING,THEN RUSH TOGEATHER  BOTH REACHING FOR EACH OTHERS  BLONDE HAIR  THEY YELP  AND  SQUEAK  BOTH LOSING STRANDS OF HAIR.

KATIE  AND HARLEYTWIN FIGHTING.....OBLIVIOUS   TO THE FIGHTS HAPPENING ATOUND THEM

DAR  AND THE  BRUNETTE{3RD SILK GIRL}   ATTACK EACH OTHER
THEY   START A FIST FIGHT SWINGING WILD PUNCHES  AT  EACH OTHER

{POW!}   UNNNN DAR'S HEAD SNAPS BACK TAKING A PUNCH
{BAM!}     OQQQQQ, THE BRUNETTE SILK GIRL GROANS  STUMBLING SIDEWAYS
[POP!}   UNNGH....{THUMP!}    OWWW!

THEY LUNGE TOGEATHER  AND SPIN WILDLY AROUND

TWO FIGHTS AROUND THEM,,

THE QUESTION......AND THE {2ND BLONDE DOWNFALLS GIRL} WERE MICING IT UP

PULLING AT EACH OTHERS HAIR,,,SLAPING,AND TRYING TO PUNCH
THEY GROAN    AND HISS INSULTS AT EACH OTHER
EXCHANGING,SLAPS,AND PUNCHES
THEY STUMBLE BACKWARDS TOWARDS THE PARK BENCGES

THE MOMENT BLUEBIRD STEPS  FROM THE BATSLING TO THE SIDEWALK..TWO OF THE PARKS VISITORS  RUSH TO HER  EXPLAINING  THE FIGHTS,THAT SHE NEEDS TO  DO  SOMETHING...POINTING TO THE  DISTURBANCE...AS SHE LOOKED IN THEIR  DIRECTION...OF THE DISTURBANCE..SHE KNEW THAT SHE WOULD NEED HELP,,,AND SHOUTS TO THE CITIZEN TO CA;;011 AND MAKE A REPORT THEN BEDAN RUNING TO THE ACTION  WISHING THAT LEXI WAS BESIDE HER.

ARRIVING AT THE SCENE   THREE WILD FIGHTS...  LOOKING THE  SCENE OVER   SHE SEE'S TW BRUNETTES  ATTACK  A BLONDE ON THE GROUND,,ONE BRUNETTE PUNCHING WILDLY,THE 2ND BRUNETTE  TRYING TO KICK AT THE GIRL ON THE GROUND'

BLUEBIRD PULLS  AND PUSHES THE STANDING BRUNETTE AWAY THE GIRL BEGINS  ATTACKING HER WITH A KICK TO BLUEBIRDS HIP
UNN SHE GROANS,HER LEG ALMOST BUCKLES... THE BRUNETTE  THROWS  WILD PUNCHES,THAT BLUEBIRD BLOCKS USING HER FOREARMS,,, SHE JABS A RIGHT LEFT INTO THE GIRLS FACE   {THOK,THOK,THEN A SWEEPING KICK INTO HER TUMMY.  PPPOF..THE GIRL DOUBLES OVER STUMBLING BACK  AND  GOES DOWN

KATIE  AND HARLEY   STILL FIGHTING..PULLING HAIR  PUNCHING   SLAPING,TEARING AT EACH OTHERS  CLOTHES STUMBLE  AND TAKE IT TO THE GRASS,THEY FIGHT  AND ROLL..HARLEY THE BIGGER OF THE TWO WAS BRGINNING TO FET  THE ADVANTAGE  ROLLING ON TOP.
DAR....SATISFIED   THE SILK GIRL SHE WAS FIGHTING  WAS FINISHED  MOVED TO HELP HER FRIEND  AND ATTACKEDS  HARLEY

HARLEY AND THE BLONDE SILK GIRL  STILL FIGHTING HOLLY  ROLLS ON TOP GRABING TWO HAND FULLS OF HAIR  POPING THE BLONDES HAIR ON THE GROUND   FINISHING HER..THEN DECIDES TO HELP HARLEY.
TBC

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:57:50 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2022, 07:15:52 AM »
SCENE... A WILD MELEE    INSIDE DOWNFALLS   WALKING PARK.

BLUEBIRD    .. HAVING TAKING DOWN THE BRUNETTE...DOWNFALLS GIRL USES  HER BATROPES  FROM HER BAT BELT TO BIND HER  ANKLES,
AND TO BIND THE ANKLES  OF THE BEATEN UP BLONDE  SILK GIRL..TWO  DOWN   HOW  MANY MORE TO GO?

SHE TURNS TO HER RIGHT STARIGHT  TO A PUNCH TO HER MOUTH, FROM  THE DOWNFALLS  GIRL  DAR  {POW!}

BLUEBIRD  SINKS TO ONE  KNEE.

DAR. ...do yourself  a favor  and stay out of it   she threatens,,she starts to try  and lift her right knee into bluebirds  chin,, but  hears  her  beastie  shriek,turns   and see katie  being double teamed  bt the two silk girls..then rushes   to her aid   

BLUEBIRD....the cobweb cleared her attention  on the four brawling girls.

NOW IT'S THE BRUNETTE DAR FIGHTING  HARLEYTWIN, THE ACTION TAKING THEM  CLOSER TO THE FOUNTAIN

THE TWO BLONDES   KATIE  AND THE QUESTION WERE FIGHTING CLOSER TO THE FLOWER GARDEN

DAR   AND HARLEYTWIN  EXCHANGING PUNCHES...{POW}     SOCK!  KA-POW-!  CRACK!

THE TWO BLONDES  JUST A FEW FEET AWAY..PULLING AT EACH OTHERS HAIR, SPINING AROUND,,WAILING  AND  SHRIEKING

BLUEBIRD  MOVES  TO  DAR  AND HARLEY

DAR LANDS A RIGHT PUNCH TO  HARLEYS STOMACH THE BLONDE  SILK GIRL STUMBLES BACK FALLING ON HER BUTT

PLEASED WITH HERSELF DAR SMILES UNAWARE  BLUEBIRD IS SO CLOSE, SHE IS SPUN AROUND BY HER RIGHT SHOULDER TAKING A LEFT KICK TO HER STOMACH DAR DOUBLES OVER  STUMBLES BACKWARDS  BUMPING INTO THE FOUNTAIN,FALLING OVER INTO THE WATER WITH A SPLASH!

THE TWO BLONDES  KATIE  AND THE QUESTION FIGHTING
KATIE LANDS  A HARD PUNCH TO  THE QUESTIONS  JAW.....

KATIE IS NOT PREPARED  FOR  WHEEN BLUEBIRD  HRRTLES INTO KATIE  KNOCKING HER TO THE GROUND.. 

BUT BEFORE  SHE  CAN BIND THE  DOWNFALLS GIRLS ANKLES    IT'S  THE QUESTION THAT SLAMS INTO HER

THE TWO  FAL TO THE GRASS AND ROLL OVER AND OVER..BLUE BIRD ROLLS ON TOP STRADDLING THE BLONDE,

RAISING HER RIGHT FIST TO GIVE A PUNCH TO  THE BLONDES JAW

WHEN SHE IS BLASTED FROM BEHIND  BY THE HARLEY TWIN

BLUEBIRD TOPPLES OVER...SHE HEARS THE WAIL OF SIRENS  APPROACHING

THE SILK GIRLS  AND THE DOWNFALLS GIRLSSCATTER AS THE CVPD  ARRIVES...

MOMENTS LATER  SITTING UP, BLUEBIRD WONDERS WHAT SHE WAS CLOBBERED  WITH

PROBABLY THIS ONE OF THE CVPD OFFICERS  SHOWING HER A SILVER GOBLET

SHE LOOKS AROUND  AND SEE THE THREE OTHER GIRLS  ARE  GONE AS WELL, HER BATROPE BINDING LYING ON THE GROUND

TBC

the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2022, 03:27:46 PM »
Now THIS is a wonderful story!! Outnumbered and the Silk Stockings Girls still come out as champs! And I landed punches to Dar AND Katie!! Bravo Lexi!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2022, 03:50:04 AM »
Now THIS is a wonderful story!! Outnumbered and the Silk Stockings Girls still come out as champs! And I landed punches to Dar AND Katie!! Bravo Lexi!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
One thing you are finally correct on Stevie...Its a WONDERFUL story Lexi and I am sure there will be a time when I can kick your big butt Stevie!
It's all about excitement

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2022, 07:31:51 PM »
 SCENE..HOURS LATER,BACK AT   13 OAKS ESTATES......BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD AFTER NURSING THEIR BRUISES MEET TO TALK OVER THE DAYS EVENTS.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   what happened to you?

BLUEBIRD{JEN}........what happened  to you?

BATWOMAN{LEXI}........i was set upon by a horde of kittens

BLUEBIRD{JEN}     i was set upon by a horde of  bimbos, did you learn anything

BATWOMAN{LEXI}........yes i did, the kittykat club...is  expanding it's menu  and i

BLUEBIRD{JEN}..... NO , i mean  learn anything aboiut the situation in clique town

BATWOMAN.{LEXI}..........not much,kittykat is as uncooperative as ever,  i suspect she is in poession of the gold  and platinum leggings   tho,  did you learn anything

BLUEBIRD{JEN}    ......that indeed harleytwin has thrown in with the silk girls,  as has  the question

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....Those  no good instigators!  just wait till i get my hands on those two

BLUEBIRD{JEN}...... and  we know  the pigeon is behind  the downfalls 

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    i want to find out just what,those  three are up to.

BLUEBIRD{JEN}.....we may have a clue, nightbird was in that melee today also

BATWOMAN{LEXI}.... the same nightbird,that sometime sings  at the kittykat club?

BLUEBIRD{JEN}...yes, that nightbird, we use to kind of   ummm hang out togeather,  but now  if  she is associating with  harleytwin,it only means  trouble

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2022, 07:10:57 AM »
SCENE   AS LEXI{BATWOMAN}  AND JEN{BLUEBIRD}   WERE  TALKING OVER THEIR DAY'S ADVENTURES, AND TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOME KIND OF PLAN.

AT THE SAME MOMENTS {PRACTICALLY}   ACROSS TOWN  IN CLIQUEVILLE, TWO SEPERATE MEETINGS WERE TAKING PLACE

AT THE DOWNFALLS  SCHOOL FOR WAYWARD GIRLS..

THE PIGEON{KARAANNE}..... it was  bold of those silk girls to make a strike against  us today, that has to be  the harleytwin influence

DAR......and the question, and  nightbird  was involved also

KATIE...... and don't forget tiffany...she is back  helping guide the silks, it had to be her idea  today

THE PIGEON{KARAANNE}...well at least  we  kept  the silver  cup   so it did'ent work out for them

DAR....we sould have  soooo won the day, and captured  some silks  if that stupid  bluebird had not come along}

KATIE....for sure,,i had  harleytwin  sobing and pleading me to stop, she was ready  for a downfalls collar.if not for that bitch the question saving her

DAR....   i was about to punch her lights out, when bluebird kicked me into the fountain, 

PIGEON{ KARAANNE}    the dynamic huckleberries   are a problem, if  bluebird is around, then batwoman   is close by..  we need  a plan to deal with them.

KATIE..... well the next time the silk girls dare come  around we be more ready

DAR...indeed we will,motions for the two gitls  standing by the door  to come closer  a blonde,and brunette

KATIE  AND DAR  {IN UNISON}  two of our unnn recent graduates.

MEANWHILE ACROSS CLIQUEVILLE, ANOTHER MEETING IS TAKING PLACE  AT THE SILK MANSION
WHERE HARLEYTWIN {STEVIE}..IS IN A RAGE

HARLEYTWIN.......blast the total luck...we almost had the silver goblet

TIFFANY....tell me again what happened

HARLEYTWIN   everything went according to plan

THEQUESTION[HOLLY}   it was easier than pie...getting into downfalls neighbor hood

those silly  ho's had no idea  about what  hit them, especially the two  we left  in the silks  museum

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}    then we were walking  through the park  with the goblet...when  downfalls girls  showed up,   we fought hare tiffany, but like they had way more girls than us

THE QUESTION{HO;LY},  ohh for sure, twice as many probably, me  harley and nightbird were  taking names and kicking ass

TIFFANY... i think you got that backwards

THE QUESTION[HOLLY}     no,i did 'ent

HARLEYTWIN[STEVIE}    i had my hands around  , both those bratty losers  throats, then  bluebird  showed up......out of the blue and saved  them

blue bird punched me  in my pretty face {see pointing to the bruise on her cheek}

QUESTION{HOLLY}    she kneed me in the mound,or i would have droped her like a dirty skirt

HARLEY{STEVIE}      best thing i done,was when i blasted her between the shoulder blades with the goblet

QUESTION{HOLLY}    giving us the chance to get away and avoid the cvpd

TIFFANY........the dynamic nitwits aree going to be a problem. wwith bluebird snooping  around   batface  won't be far behind...we  need  a plan
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 12:37:11 AM »
SCENE..A WEEK AFTER  THE RUMBLE IN THE PARK,,THAT INVOLVED  DOWNFALLS GIRLS,AND SILK GIRLS   AND BLUEBIRD HERSELF.

THINGS HAD CALMED  DOWN IN CLIQUE TOWN, OR SO IT WOULD SEEM,  THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME,BATWOMAN,AND BLUE BIRD HAD BEEN

MAKING THEMSELVES  MORE PUBLIC IN THE  AREA,   AND  ROUNDED UP GIRLS  FROM BOTH SIDES,  THWARTING  NEFERIOUS  TEAM RELATED  ACTIVITIES

AND TURNED THEM OVER TO THE  CVPD..   BUT THAT WAS'ENT SLOWING DOWN THE SINISTER PLANS, COOKED UP BY  THE PIGEON,AND DOWNFALLS GIRLS

.A PLANED ATTACK ON THE KITTYKAT CLUB, AS REVENGE  FOR KITTY KAT REMOVING THE GOLD,AND PLATIMIUM LEGGINGS, FORM  THE DOWNFALLS, VAULT

LEGGINGS,  THEY HAD STOLEN FROM THE SILK GIRLS VAULT, THAT THE SILK GIRLS HAD  STOLEN, FROM THE CATTYVILLE  ART MUSEUM,SOME MONTH'S EARLIER {did you get all that}

THE PIGEON,AND SEVERAL MEMBERS   OF  DOWNFALLS   GIRLS, PLANTED AN INFORMANT  AT THE KITTYKAT CLUB,  PORTRAYING A KITTEN.. LEARNING  WHEN THAT THE KAT

WOULD BE AWAY ON BUSINESS, ...TAKING ADVANTAGE...DOWNFALLS GIRLS   DISGUISED THEMSELVES  AS SILK GIRLS    AND MADKE THEIR ASSAULT ON THE KITTY KAT CLUB.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2022, 01:22:46 AM »
SCENE..A WEEK AFTER  THE RUMBLE IN THE PARK,,THAT INVOLVED  DOWNFALLS GIRLS,AND SILK GIRLS   AND BLUEBIRD HERSELF.

THINGS HAD CALMED  DOWN IN CLIQUE TOWN, OR SO IT WOULD SEEM,  THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME,BATWOMAN,AND BLUE BIRD HAD BEEN

MAKING THEMSELVES  MORE PUBLIC IN THE  AREA,   AND  ROUNDED UP GIRLS  FROM BOTH SIDES,  THWARTING  NEFERIOUS  TEAM RELATED  ACTIVITIES

AND TURNED THEM OVER TO THE  CVPD..   BUT THAT WAS'ENT SLOWING DOWN THE SINISTER PLANS, COOKED UP BY  THE PIGEON,AND DOWNFALLS GIRLS

.A PLANED ATTACK ON THE KITTYKAT CLUB, AS REVENGE  FOR KITTY KAT REMOVING THE GOLD,AND PLATIMIUM LEGGINGS, FORM  THE DOWNFALLS, VAULT

LEGGINGS,  THEY HAD STOLEN FROM THE SILK GIRLS VAULT, THAT THE SILK GIRLS HAD  STOLEN, FROM THE CATTYVILLE  ART MUSEUM,SOME MONTH'S EARLIER {did you get all that}

THE PIGEON,AND SEVERAL MEMBERS   OF  DOWNFALLS   GIRLS, PLANTED AN INFORMANT  AT THE KITTYKAT CLUB,  PORTRAYING A KITTEN.. LEARNING  WHEN THAT THE KAT

WOULD BE AWAY ON BUSINESS, ...TAKING ADVANTAGE...DOWNFALLS GIRLS   DISGUISED THEMSELVES  AS SILK GIRLS    AND MADKE THEIR ASSAULT ON THE KITTY KAT CLUB.

TBC
HOLY DASTARDLY DOWNFALLS GIRLS BATWOMAN!!
It's all about excitement

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2022, 01:01:32 AM »
SCENE..13 OAKS ESTATES HOME OF THE DYNAMIC TWO SOME  BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD.. WHILE RELAXING  IN THE STUDY  THE SECRET BATPHONE BUZZES AND FLASHES RED.

.lexi{batwoman}   hello  commissioner upskirt ,how is your morning?

COMISSIONER UPSKIRT.... no time  for pleasantrie batwoman, we have trouble, you and bluebird are needed right away

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...we'll be their  before you can say  yankee doodle  commissioner, {hangs up the phone

JEN{BLUEBIRD}    trouble lexi?

LEXI{BATWOMAN}  yes, but the commissioner would'ent say what kind of trouble...to the hott mobile

A SHORT TIME LATER  THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME BATWOMAN,AND BLUE BIRD   ARRIVE  AT THE CITY HALL,AND COMMISSIONER UPSKIRTS OFFICE.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    we came as soon as possable commissioner

BLUEBIRD{JEN}...yes, that road construction slow us down,what a bummer

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    just our public works  making our roads better and safer for  all bluebird

BLUEBIRD{JEN}   of course  your right batwoman

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..... still, i'm tired of looking at those orange barrels everywhere we go.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     you mentioned there was some kind of troublecommissioner

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...indeed so batwoman, last iNght the kitty kat club  was attacked  and robed

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     over night after hours i suppose

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT... no batwoman, it was late  but during business hours

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    was anyone injured  injured

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT......indeed so, several of the kittens were attacked  and beaten up

BATWOMAN{LEXI}        and kitty kat

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT.. apparantely she was out of town, on some business deal

BLUEBIRD{JEN}  business deal,, i just bet

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....... anyone know  what  was taken

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT... thats unclear... but  the office,and kitty kats  penthouse  was  attacked, the chief is there now taking the reports

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   any clues  at all  who is responsable

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..    from what i have gathered so far, some of the kittens have said it ws members  of the silk stockings girls, i don;t have to tell you what that means  if it's true
THE PHONE BUZZES]  yes  chief,,,ohhhh  she is...i'm not surprised  just try to keep things under contro; chief  batwoman and bluebird are on their war{ hangs up the phone. that was the chief, she  said  kitty kat was there..and apparantely just beside herself,

BLUEBIRD[JEN}     holy shit about to hit the fan

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT.....exactely bluebird

BATWOMAN{LEXI]........ it's  explosive for sure

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..if you  and bluebird  could  join the chief  and try to keep a lid on the situation

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    of course commissioner, let' go bluebird!...,

GREAT UNEXPECTED  SURPRISES!

THE KITTY KAT CLUB  ATTACKED AND ROBED!

KITTENS BEATEN UP!

BY THE SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS

KITTY KAT FUMING!

MEANS  TROUBLE  FOR SURE!

BE HERE NEXT TIME

TBC!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:08:57 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2022, 11:27:37 PM »
SCENE    THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME  BAYWOMAN, AND BLUEBIRD, SPEED {OBSERVIVING ALL SPEED LAWS OF COURSE}.. TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME.

THE KITTY KAT CLUB.   THE CVPD  IS JUST FINISHING UP. CHIEF DORIGHT IS STILL ON THE SCENE.

CHEIF DORIGHT.....am i glad to see  the dynamic twosome

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    looks like ,things are under control, thanks to the fine work of the cvpd.

CHIEF DORIGHT........ don't know how much longer that will last, this is a potential powder keg

BLUEBIRD{ JEN}.... any serious injuries?

CHIEF DORIGHT.... does'ent appear to be  anyserious injuries,, a few of the kittens  were beaten up, but  from what we have learned it seems their was quiet a  fight between the kittens  and the attackers.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}...  any idea who the attackers were.,or how many?

CHIEF DORIGHT.....  it's unclear  how many, apparantley, there were multiple   attacks  happening in  different areas,  inside the office,  and around the office,  and inside kittykat's penthouse suite,
some of that spilled into the hallway.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}...and all the attackers  escaped

CHIEF  DORIGHT  apparantely so batwoman,

BLUEBIRD{ JEN}.. any clues  about who is responsable

CHIEFDORIGHT   >none, ,if kitty kat and the kittens have a clue, their not letting us in on it...we have gathered  torn  bitts of clothing,and hir samples to analyze, and  also the security videos

BATWOMAN{LEXI}......so kittkat was not involved

CHIEF DORIGHT //apparantely  she  was away,last night, a   ahemmm business call

BATWOMAN{LEXI}..... i see,  kitty kat does have enemies, in the among catyville's worse elements. still a bold move  for  someone  to plan  an attack like this,

BLUEBIRD{JEN}......   this  won't go unanswered

CHIEF DORIGHT}.......ohhhh, she's fit to be tied, and  promised revenge, with me standing there,  maybe you can calm her batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI}      i'll talk with her, try and calm things  down,  when kitty kat  flexes her claws, there is little  anyone can do..

CHIEF DORIGHT... i have to get back,and make my report batwoman, if  our officers  can be of  further help , they will be here a little longer

BATWOMAN{ LEXI..thanks chief doright, bluebird and i will learn what we can

CHIEF DORIGHT LEAVES THE SCENE!

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   bluebird, you talk with the kittens, and the patrons, see if you can learn any more infor....ill talk with kitty kat

BLUEBIRD{JEN}.. i don't envy  you there lexi, kitty kat can be  unreasonable

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   {sighs}... don't i know it.

SCENE....THE HALLWAY, JUST OUTSIDE THE LUXURIOUS PENTHOUSE  OF KITTY KAT, BATWOMAN  IS GREETED  BY LESS, THAN FRIENDLY KITTENS.

KITTEN{DOE}      what do you want here batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   i've come to talk with kitty kat

KITTEN{DOE}... she is'ent taking  any visitors

BATWOMAN{LEXI}... it will only take a few moments

THE DOOR OPENS  KITTYKAT STEPS OUT,, A TENSE SILENCE.

KITTY KAT....what do you want  batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   we should  talk about what happened

ANOTHER SILENCE, KITTY KAT NOD'S.,, AND THEY ENTER  THE PENTHOUSE.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     i'm sorry this

KITTY KAT..... save your  sympathy batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI"...  any idea  who was behind this?

KITTY KAT.... your asking me,? your the super sleuth

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   with your connections i'm sure you have a clue, i just want to help

KITTY KAT....... don't trouble yourself batwoman, i'll handle this  my own way

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     you need to let  me,bluebird, and the authorities  handle this

KITTY KAT  { you,and the autorities,,,  where were you, and the authorities last night

BATWOMAN{LEXI}         where were you?

KITTY KAT........out!

BATWOMAN{LEXI}........out ,where, doing what?

KITTY KAT {{smiles}  that's none of your business batwoman, for me to know,, and you to guess.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}just saying, someone knew you would'ent be here  and planed the attack

KITTY KAT... i already know that sherlock!

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....one of the rival  crime groups, if you known then you should tell me

KITTY KAT...."smiles]   why don't you find out,then come tell me

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     what was  stolen

KITTY KAT.. some off  my most precious poessions, some  that i planed hard for  to acquire

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....i see, were,  any on these item;s  stolen

KITTY KAT..... is that an accusation bats?

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   just a question.

KITTY KAT... i think  you should leave  now bats, your beginning to get on my nerves. and i've had a trying day

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     i'll leave when i'm ready

KITTY KAT{ MOVING CLOSER}  you look ready, to me

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     we don't have to do this  now  kitty kat.

KITTY KAT RAISES HER LEFT ARM , SWINGING, FOR A LASHING SLAP, AT BATWOMAN'S CHEEK,

BATWOMAN, MOVES HER  HEAD, JUST IN TIME TO AVOID  THE SLAP, CATCHING THE ARM AND SPINNING  KITTY KAT AROUND, LETTING GO.

KITTY KAT  STUMBLES FOWARDS, SLAMS INTO A TABLE

CRASH!

KITTY KAT.. SPINS AROUND, HER EYES  BLAZING THROUGH HER MASK

BATWOMAN  TAKES A DEFENSIVE POSTURE,  I DID'"ENT COME TO FIGHT YOU KITTY KAT!

KITTY KAT ACTUALLY HISSES,, AND RUSHES FOWARDS  HER CLAWS OUT.

BATWOMAN HER ARMS UP TO PROYECT HER FACE, BUT

INSTEAD KITTY KAT SLAMS A RIGHT PUNCH INTO BATWOMAN'S EXPOSED  STOMACH

SMACK!

UNNN. THE BATWOMAN STUMBLES BACK

KITTY KAT, COMES  AGAIN, PICKING UP A VASE FROM THE TABLE  TO SLAM OVER BATWOMAN'S HEAD

BATWOMAN RAISES HER ARMS  TO BLOCK THE BLOW

BAM!

KITTY KAT RUSHES FOWARDS, BUT BATWOMAN IS READY  EXTENDING HER ARMS  CATCHING KITTY KAT IN THE CHEST WITH HER PALMS, THE IMPACT SENDING 
THE IMPACT  SENDING THE CRIMETRESS REELING BACK WARDS

UNNNGH SHE GROANS

BATWOMAN{ LEXI}   KITTY KAT .STOP THIS  AND COME TO YOUR SENSES!

THE KITTY KAT  GROWLS,  AND RUSHES IN AGAIN.. THE TWO CLENCH AND STUMBLE, SPINNING AROUND, PULLING , AND PUNCHING AT EACH OTHER,  INTO A WALL

CRACK!

TUMBLING  AND FIGHTING ON THE FLOOR...KITTY KAT,, BATWOMAN KITTY KAT...
THEY SEPERATE  AND BACK TO THEIR FEET.

BACKING AWAY, BOTH BREATHING HARD

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     STOP THIS!

KITTY KAT..........  NEVER!, and starts fowards again

BATWOMAN OPENS HER UTILITY BELT, TAKING OUT HER CAN OF  SPRAY WEB.PUSHES DOWN ON THE TRIGGER, A MIST  COVERS  THE KITTY KAT

EEEEEEHHHHH!   SHE SHRIEKS, FRAILING HER ARMS, SPINNING AROUND, THE MIST  COVERS HER BODY, FORMING A SPIDER LIKE WEB  SHE CAN'T, BREAK FROM. SHE STUMBLES BACK  BUMPING INTO, AND FALLING INTO A LARGE WING BACK CHAIR. STILL STRUGGLING

BATWOMAN{LEXI  /you may as well stop struggling, it's unbreakable, the more you struggle the more it tightens

KITTY KAT..... get me out of this!

BATWOMAN{LEXI]..IT WILL DISSOLVE  AND WEAR OFF IN TIME

KITTY KAT....... i'll kick your ass for this!1!!!

BATWOMAN{LEXI}...i don't think so, taking a vial, and needle from her batbelt, filling the syring

KITTY KAT...what is that?

BATWOMAN{{ LEXI}  just a little something to calm you down

KITTY KAT...{trying to twist away}  don't you dare stick me..    EOWWWWWW !!!!...    HISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

THE KITTY KAT.....SLOWLY STARTS TO CALM DOWN..  AND DOZE OFF,  BATWOMAN  DID'ENT WANT TO HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS..THE WEB  WOULD DISSOLVE, AND THE DRUG WOULD WEAR OFF,, HOPEFULLY KITTY KAT WOULD BE MORE HELPFUL NEXT TIME..BUT SHE KNEW THAT SHE  AND JEN HAD TO FIND A WAY TO CURTAIL WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN CLIQUE WARS BEFORE  THINGS REALLY EXPLODED..AS SE LEFT  SHE INFORMED THE KITTENS TO CHECK IN ON THEIR BOSS IN  FEW HOURS THAT SHE WAS TAKING A NEEDED NAP>

TBC

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 01:08:33 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2022, 03:08:39 PM »
BATWOMAN{LEXI] AND BLUEBIRD{JEN}., FIND EACH OTHER IN THE CASINO LOBBY,OF THE KITTY KAT CLUB.

JEN{BLUEBIRD}    how did it go?

LEXI{BATWOMAN}....kitty kat, got aggressive,  and had to be subdued.

JEN{BLUEBIRD}.... {hee,hee}....did you learn  anything

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...... i think, she thinks, she knows who is behind it...but she is'ent cooperating  did you learn  anything?

JEN{BLUEBIRD}.... the kittens i spoke with, some that were involved in the fights, were not very helpful,

LEXI{BATWOMAN}......hmmmm, that is kitty kat's doing

JEN{BLUEBIRD}...i did talk with nightbird, one of the preformers,   she told me that she recognized  some of the downfalls girls..in the  club

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...was'ent she one of the girls involved in the park fight,a few days  ago and with the silk girls

JEN{BLUEBIRD}........yes,,, i recognized her there

LEXI{BATWOMAN}..... we have to find out, who was behind this attack..cause one of those groups, just poked a  wildkat...and things  may turn  bad quick

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2022, 02:51:10 PM »
 MEANWHILE, AS THE CHAOS  AND CONFUSION  CONTINUES  AT THE KITTY KT CLUB,

ACROSS TOWN  IN THE CLIQUE DISTRICT,   INSIDE THE DOWNFALLS  SCHOOL FOR WAYWARD GIRLS

THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES.

DAR, KATIE,THE PIGEON, AND THE  GROUP OF KITTY KAT CLUB, INVASION TEAM,HOOT IT UP

THE PIGEON{KARA}........cooooo, the plan could not have worked better, if i had schmed it up,  ohh wait,i did   coooooo,coooo

DAR{ TROUBLE MAKER}........ha ha ha ha....it felt sooooo good, to belt, and batter those  kitten barbies

KATIE {TROUBLE MAKER...... omg  it sooooo did....i just wish kitty kat herself had been there   lol

THE PIGEON{KARA].....cooooo, i can just see her eyes  spinning around in disbelief.

GIGGLES, AND LAUGHTER,FROM THE OTHER DOWNFALLS GIRLS

DAR[TROUBLE MAKER}...    but why did we have to disguise ourselves  as silk girls, ,and why  plant what we took at silk girl territories

KATIE{{TROUBLE MAKER}..............yeah  having to wear those  cheap  stockings, and ga...aweful outfits,, still makes my skin crawl to think about it.

THE PIGEON{KARA}...........don't you see,... by leaving bit,s and pieces of clues behind, that even the cvpd  can find, everything will point at the silk stockings
the  cops, and the dynamic twosome  attention,  while we continue  our take over of cliqueville, i already know where to strike next

THE TROUBLE MAKERS  DAR,AND KATIE IN UNISON............but is'ent it risky  getting kitty kat involved

THE PIGEON{KARA}.... it's cooo perfect, when she learns harleytwin  is behind the silks,   she will make her move,  and when she does  all we have to   do is finish moping the floors  with what's left of the silk stockings......and i already have plans   for making the  stockings mansion..our newest  club in town 

TBC
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:52:19 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2022, 01:02:31 AM »
 WITH THE CHAOS AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB  SIMMERING DOWN, AND THE CELEBRATION  AT  DOWNFALLS  WINDING DOWN.

ACROSS CLIQUEVILLE, AT THE SILK GIRLS MANSION,  PLANS  ARE PLOTED

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}

THE QUESTION {HOLLY]

TIFFANY{busty tiffany.

AND A GROUP OF SILK STOCKINGS  GIRLS . ARE HAVING A STRATEGY MEETING, WHEN NIGHT BIRD  WALKS IN.

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}.... your late honey,,,anything wrong?

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}..... yeah, kind of  the kitty kat club  got  hit last night

TIFFANY{BUSTYTIFFANY....   what   was  anyone  hurt

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}....     some of the kittens  were beaten up, and from what i heard..some of their most prized pocessions  were taken

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}....  pocessions  stolen by kitty kat no doubt

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}       ,i heard she was fit to be tied

HARLEYTWIN{[STEVIE}........lol how  funny, the master cat burgular, get's cat burgled

GROUP LAUGHTER.

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}        yeah, from what i heard  her  eyes   her and batwoman  had  a fight

TIFFANY{ BUSTYTIFFANY}... batwoman was there?

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}       yeah, her  and bluebird, anyway  batwoman was asking  kitty kat some questions,,and well it did'ent go well for  kitty kat

THE QUESTION{HOLLY}...poor little puddy kat  having a bad day...such a shame

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}........yeah,poor kitty, could'ent happene to a better puss.

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}......it's good the dynamic twosome, will have their attention on that, now we can move  on the downfalls girls

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}.......  any  gossip about who was responsable?

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}........ i talked with bluebird, so she was asking questions  of  some of the kittens...i suggested  that i saw  downfalls girls ,

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}     .oooo , soooo sweet

NIGHTBIRD{SUSIEQ}         but, i noticed  they were rocking our style,,

HARLEYTWIN[STEVIE..    can you blame them...,i mean who would'ent want to  look like a silk girl

THE QUESTION{HOLLY]... especially, those dreadful downfalls girls

TIFFANY{BUSTYTIFFANY]/.......  yeah, who would'ent.......wait   un-ooooo

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}/.... what tiffany?

TIFFANY{BUSTYTIFFANY}      why would downfalls girls  dress,like us, to hit the kitty kat club.....except to! !!!!

HARLEYTWIN...QUESTION.NIGHT BIRD...UNH- OOOO.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2022, 12:30:32 AM »
 BACK AT 13 OAKS... DEEP IN THE CAVERNS  UNDER 13 OAKS..ESTATES//HOME   TO LEXI AND JEN, BETTER ONOWN IN CATTYVILLE,

AS THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME, BATWOMAN, AND BLUEBIRD. THE TWO CRIME FIGHTERS  WORKI NG FEVERISLY OVER  CLUES LEFT,

BEHIND, AT THE ATTACK ON THE KITTY KAT CLUB..

JEN{ BLUEBIRD   .. holy  getting blurry vision,looking through these  microscopes lexi

LEXI{BATWOMAN}       it is tedious,and frustrating, not being  able to make  a connection,, did'ent night birdtell you,that she recognized  some down falls girls at the club just before the attacks?

JEN{BLUEBIRD}.........yes  she did

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...but none of these  hair folicles, match..with  any members of the downfalls  girls that we have on record., but they are  several matches  with records we have on the silk stockings  girls.. and some kittens ....these blonde ones   are a solid match  with harleytwins   hair.
 and these   over here are a match for known silk stockings girls.  and none have matches  with  any downfalls girl on record.

JEN{BLUEBIRD}    but could'ent that be   cause  silk stockings  girls often  visit  the club

LEXI{BATWOMAN}   possable,blue bird, but i know  how fanatic kitty kat is  about keeping the kitty kat club..tidy

JEN{BLUEBIRD}...hmm, yes, i had heard kitty kat was is a neat freak

LEXI{batwoman}   and these pieces of torn clothing  matches the silk girls  gitls clothing   cloheing, look here... these pice  of stockings..he signatuer stockings of the silk stockings girls

.JEN[ BLUEBIRD}  but why would the silk stockings girls, try  attack the kitty kat club, to impliment  the downfalls girls..

LEXI{BATWOMAN} ...to try  and get  kitty kat and her kittens   to attack the downfalls girls, as a distraction, with downfalls  and kitty kat with her kittens  fighting..it would open , they could thave an advantage  in the current issues between  downfalls girls, and the silk stockings girls...and push ur attention more to downfals

JEN{ BLUEBIRD}...holt diabacle scheme batwoman, your right..using us to take  out the downflls girls.

LEXI{BATWOMAN}    just a kind of scheme ,that sick, harley twin  would come up with

TBC
the prez tramp