News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

batwoman the tv series...episode 3 summer days.

• 60 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Re: batwoman the tv series...episode 3 summer days.
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2022, 07:30:12 AM »
Thank you Lexi for including me in this great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 10:21:47 PM »
Thank you Lexi for including me in this great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Holy Moly its getting good Lexi!...Well I mean it always was but getting even better now!
It's all about excitement

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2022, 07:30:57 AM »
 THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME BATWOMAN,AND BLUEBIRD CONTINUE THEIR INVESTIGATION,INTO THE ATTACK ON THE KITTY KAT CLUB.,ALONG WITH THE CVPD.

MEANWHILE, AS SHE PROMISED KITTY KAT,AND THE KITTENS  BEGAN, THEIR OWN,...INVESTIGATION, USING THEIR  SNITCHES  IN THE  CRIME CIRCLES  OF CATTYVILLE.

KITTY KAT,HAD NEVER INVOLVED HERSELF MUCH INTO  THE CLIQUE AVENUES, SHE MUCH PREFERED TO WORK ALONE....BUT SHE JNEW THAT BOTH HARLEYTWIN, AND THE

PIGEON, WERE BOTH BACK ON THE STREETS, THAT THEY BOTH HAD  RECENTLY ALIGNED THEMSELVES, IN THE CLIQUE BATTLES,  TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES  NO DOUBT.

AND SHE KNEW THEY BOTH HAD AN AXE TO GRIND WITH HER, AFTER SHE ASSISTED THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME, DURING THEIR  BUNGLING ATTEMPT  TO KIDNAP BATWOMAN

AND BLUE BIRD,AND HAVE THEM  BLASTED THEM IN TO SPACE,ON ELON MUSK  SHIP, TO IT'S MARS MISSION.

SHE HAD NO DOUBT,THAT ONE OR BOTH,  WERE RESPONSABLE..

THE KAT  AND HER KITTENS  WENT ON THE PROWL

THE DOWNFALLS  GIRLS PUT THEIR PLAN INTO FURTHER OPERATION, FINISHING,PLANTING  THEIR I'LL GAINED  BOOTY  FROM THE KITTY KAT CLUB  AT SILK GIRL HIDE AWAYS

PIGEON, KNOWING THAT THE KITTY KAT AND HER KITTENS, WERE PROWLING..VISITED THE KITTY KAT CLUB, WITH HER SPECIAL   INFORMATION  TO GIVE  THE KITTY KAT,SHE

AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB...WITH A BLONDE,, AND A RED HAIR GIRL   JUST IN CASE  THINGS  WENT HYWIRE,AND THEY HAD TO MAKE A ESCAPE.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2022, 06:46:42 AM »
SCENE.....INSIDE  THE MAIN OFFICE OF THE KITTY KAYCLUB

THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN, PIGEON, AND  TWO DOWNFALLS GIRLS,  BLONDE, AND  RED HAIR GIRLS, WALK IN, FLANKED  BY TWO KITTENS.

THE PIGEON{KARA}......kitty, it's been  a long time, the place looks terriffic, so sad to hear about your recent misfortune

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY......  yessss, it has been a long tome  pigey,

THE PIDGEEON,PURSES HER LIPS,HER EYES  NARROW

KITTYKAT{PHRIDAY]...i'm ure that your troubled by my recent misfortune, you do look like you have lost some sleep,,,what can i do for you pidge.

THE PIDGEON{KARA].. it's not wht you can do for me kitty, it's what o may can do  for you

KITTY KAT{OHRIDAY}.....ohhh, and what  may that be?

THE PIDGEON{KARA}.......i just have heard some rumors in cliquville, about who raided    yhe club

KITTY KAT.  {PHRIDAY}.....ohh i know ,how rumors  can be in clique ville, you can just hear anything down there.,so what is this tidbiy of information going to cost me

THE PIDGEON{ KARA}     coooo, cooooo, you misunderstand  kitty, it cost nothing, nothing at all

KITTY KAT}PHRIDAY}... are you going to  spil it, or will i have to rip from your feathers

PIDGEON{KARA..{ohh,i hope you try that,thinking to herself}...no need for violence kitty, we 're all friends.....so the big rumor is  that  the silk girls  are behind it

KITTY KAT} PHRIDAY}... and why  would  silk girls  risk attacking me?

PIDGEON{KARA....well, harleytwin  is running the how for them now, and they gave been  attempting to take over all of clique town,

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}.... interesting, i know of the little spat going on there now, still why would harleytwin,  want to get us involved

PIDGEON.{KARA}/// well  she blames you for helping to foil the plan, to blast the dynamice twosome  to mars, getting even was all she talked about in silly puddy prison

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}... gmmm, so she want's to get even....and you don't pigey? after all you were in silly puddy, after that plane was foled

PIGDGEON{KARA     thats all water under the bridge kitty, no hard feelings., i swearrrr...and  once  things in clique town  calm  down... maybe  we  could become partners, i always liked your style

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}....hmmmmm, i always sensed that bout you pigey....a partnership is'ent impossable i guess

THE PIDGEON{KARA}.... cooooo, wonderful,   well, i don't want to take more of your time,  let's do brunch sometime

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}.....yes, let's...kittens, show them out  please

PIDGEON,,,   AND THE DOWNFALLS GIRLS  LEAVE  ,ONCE  OUTSIDE

RED HAIR GIRL}     think she bought it

PIDGEON{KARA}..... it/s  hard to read, what the kat is thinking

BLONDE HAIR  GIRL}}.......wellif  she does  or not  the down flls team  can  take care of anything  a club of kittens  can throw  out

BACK....INSIDE HER OFF  KITTY KAT

KITTEN DOE}    fo you believe her?

KITTY KAT......that  she  just wants to help?, not for a hot minute...pidgey never  does  anything that won't benefit her, did'ent the little singer...ummm, ummmm nightbird say she thought it was members of  downfalls girls

KITTEN{DOE}      yes  she did

KITTY KAT....{PHRIDAY]    take some the  security photoss  from  now,, show them around to the other kittens,see if they recognize  the two girls   with pidgeon

KITTEN[DOE}...yes  kitty, but your not discounting that it was  the silk girls?

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}...... no,not at all... i think  i need to pay  silk estates a visit, if any of my things are there....then  it will  be a sad day  in silk  ville

TBBC.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 07:17:53 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2022, 07:53:30 PM »
 SCENE.....  A WEEK AFTER  THE MEETING  AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB, BETWEEN PIGEON  AND KITTY KAT,

THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME BATWOMN,AND BLUEBIRD..ARE IN A MEETING OF THEIR OWN

AT CATTVILLE CITY  HALL  WITH POLICE  COMMISSIONER  UPSKIRT,AND CHIEF DORIGHT

COMMISIONER UPSKIRT....... things  are heating up in clique town batwoman, new reports of michief  and mayhem daily, between  downfalls girls,,and the silk stockings girls
as they battle for control...of clique town

CHIEFDORIGHT......we have more reports  of silkstockings girls   coming in from out of town,  and  new girls  joining the downfalls cause as well
 fighting, and  graffiti   are everywhere as they try and deface the others territories,

CHIEFUPSKIRT... and now reports of   kitty kats kittens  getting involved

BATWOMAN{ LEXI}     i was concerned about that i told kitty kat to let us handle things

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT.......i can't tell you how bad it will be   if the other cliques get involved, total chaos

CHIEFDORIGHT........indeed

BATWOMAN{LEXI}      no worries their commissioner, bluebird and i have been in contact  with the leaders of the other clique teams,  they  for now  seem  to be willing  just to sit back and watch it all happen

BLUEBIRD{JEN}...then swoop in and pick up the pieces   most likely

BATWOMAN[{LEXI}  exactely  blue bird   commissioner  bluebird  and i will continue our patrols, and stop trouble   when we find it...so far we have gatered several members of both groups, stoping their  devilish activities.

AND INDEED  THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME HAVE HAD  SUCCESS   IN STOPING SOME OF THE JUVENILE ACTIVITIES..ROUNDING UP MEMBERS FROM BOTH GROUPS.
TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2022, 11:58:12 PM »
SCENE..... INSIDE  THE  HALLWAYS   AND OFFICES  AT DOWNFALLS SCHOOL FOR WAYWARD GIRLS

AN EMERGENCY MEETING  WITH PIGEON, AND THE TROUBLE MAKERS.

THE PIGEON{KARA}.......we have had some minor  success,still the meddlesome  dynamic twosome are a thorn in our plans, they always seem to know where we will be striking next and to many of ourr girls are being scooped up and taken to cattyville jail.

DAR....i barely escaped  during  our attack at the red rooster , gold and silver exchange

KATIE......and if i had not pushed,, one of our girls into bluebird  at cliquetown  pawn and sell she would have had me

DAR... they just have so much luck

THE PIGEON{KARA}   baaaa, luck,  , my tail feathers that blasted batwoman can't spell trouble,but she can  smell it before it happens  and i had hoped that planting eveidence on the silk stockings girl's  would have  got all their attention.

KATIE....the kittens have been hampering the  silk girls

DAR.... that part of the plain seems to be working

THE PIGEON{KARA}........still not as well as i had hoped,  the silk girls  keep adding girls,  we have to remove the dynamic twosome from the picture

THE TROUBLE MAKERS........ how?

THE PIGEON{KARA}     ladies  allow me to introduce our new associatte.. the question

KATIE.....what is she doing here?

DAR......is'ent  she with  the stockigs girl?  i almost got into it with her  a few weeks back

THE PIGEON{KARA... calm down,    ladies.    the question  is  about to be an asset for our cause

THEQUESTION{HOLLY]    i'm here  to be  a part of the one and only clique team

KATIE...i don't like it

DAR......i don't trust her.

THE PIGEON{ KARA}       the question is going to help us  take batwoman and bluebird out of the picture

THE QUESTION{HOLLY... and once they are out of the way.. we can finish off the silk girls  taking over their side of town

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2022, 07:59:04 AM »
WHILE  THE DOWNFALLS GIRLS   ARE PLOTING AND PLANING THEIR NEXT  ATTACK.

ACROSS TOWN THE SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS  ARE CELEBRATING THEIR MODEST  GAINS AND ADDITIONS  OF SOME NEW GIRLS IN RECENT DAYS

UNAWARE, THAT THEY ARE BEING  WATCHED,AND STALKED,   OR THAT THERE HAS BEEN A DEFECTION AMONG  THEIR GROUP

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}      never thought i could say this, but thank goodness for the dynamic  dimwits, they keep  doing our  job for us, stoping  those slanky downfalls girls

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}     is that just  rich, i loved the looks  on the trouble maker  dars face  when she  scampered away  after her faild  gold and silver  exchange heist, and i finshed what she started there. cleaning out the place

HARLEYTWIN{{STEVIE}     and poor   hook beak pigeon, i hear  she is all flustered losing girls  everyday..soon  she will answer to us  for thinking she could take over,and be a plucked pigeon when i finish with her.

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY{    whers is the question,? she  said that she has a new plan to finish off  downfalls once and for all

HARLEYTWIN{ STEVIE}    and where is nightbird?  she should be  here celebrating, and welcoming   back our two newest additions

MEANWHILE  NIGHTBIRD{SUS  had been in a meeting of her own  with  bluebird, she had tried very hard to convince,   the crimefighter that it was  the downflls girls behind the kitty kt club attack.. and felt that she  finall had  success...but she also  had just learned  of  an impending attack  by the kittens  and  by the kitty kat herself    on silk mansion//she only hope  she could get back in time to warn the other silk girls.

WHILE  STILL MILES AWAY  BATWOMAN{LEXI, AN DBLUEBIRD{ JEN WERE RACING TO SILK MANSION. HOPING THEU COULD ARRIVE  INTIME... TO PREVENT THE BUILDING  BATTLE...
TBC

BATWOMAN  AND BLUEBIRD  ARRIVE   AT THE SILK MANSION ONLY TO BE SURPRISED  AT THE LACK OF SECURITY, BUT MORE SURPRISED TO FIND  SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS  DISABLED, AND TIED UP IN THEIR OWN SILK STOCKINGS.

BLUEBIRD{JEN}    looks like the kittens have been here batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI]     and could be still inside, let's go!

INSIDE  THE  DINING HALL  A FAMILIAR VOICE INTERRUPTS  THE SILKS GLEE

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}..........looks like a party   my invatation must have been lost in the mail  ,no matter i'm here now  to liven things up

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}      kitty kat! long time no see..

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}.... i tiffany darling, it's your pleasure..your looking as fabalous as ever... amazing what wrinkle removing  cream can do these days

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}....... don't you dare talk to her like that

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}....... it was a compliment, and i can see all those  spa treatments    have done you a world of good to   harley, where is that ding bat twin of yours..

HARLEYTWIN[STEVIE}........ my sexy hot sister, is waiting  to join us

TIFFANY{ BUSTY TIFFANY}.....how did you get  in here?

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}......   i have my ways, and i don't tell my secrets

HARLEYTWIN[STEVIE}       what do you want

KITTY KAT{ PHRIDAY}     what i do i want?    rumor has it te silk stockings  have  some things of mine, {looking angry}...i want them back

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}     i don't know what your talking about

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}   who told you this?

KITTY KAT{ PHRIDAY}......... ohhh, a little street birdie.

HARLEYTWIN{ STEVIE}       ha ha  and you believed her, pretty bold of you to show up here all alone...kitty puss { SHE MOTIONS,FOR THE FOUR OTHER SILK GIRLS  TO JOIN HER AND TIFFANY FORMING A SEMI CIRCLE}

THE OTHER SILK GIRLS{ IN UNISON}     she is alone   let's show her how silk girls treat unwelcomed, uninvited guest

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY{     i had my doubts, till we found  some of the items here,, and  who says that i am alone....MEOWWWWWW!    more kittens drop from the ceiling to the floor... she smiles..  so  are you going to give back  what is mine, or  do i have to take it?   

TBC

WHILE  INSIDE    KITTY KAT AND THE KITTENS
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 03:24:13 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2022, 03:53:24 PM »
OHHH, MY THE TENSION BUILDING INSIDE  THE  SILK VILLA

KITTY KAT AND HER KITTENS   HAVE INVADED

FORCING A FACEOFF WITH  THE STOCKINGS GIRLS.

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}    you and your  horde of  ho's can leave on your own or be  draged out

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}     the only thing that will be draged  are   silk mice

THE MEMBERS OF THE TWO RIVAL GROUPS   START TO PAIR OFF

TAUNTING,TRASH TALKING.. THEN JUST LIKE A SIGNAL BELL IT BEGINS

HARLEYTWIN  PUSHES KITY KAT... KITTY KAT SHOVES HARLEY.

THEN IT'S ON

HARLEYTWIN  WITH A RIGHT SLAP ACROSS KITTY KAT'S CHEEK...SPLAT!

KITTY KAT....UMMM..STUMBLES BACK ,THEN LASHES OUT, WITH A LEFT  SLASH  AT HARLEYTWINS  CHEEK,HER CLAWS GRAZING  THE FLESH LEAVING NAIL TRACKS

AIIGH! HARLEY SHRIEKS, FEELING  THE STING OF  THE  CLAWS,    MY PRETTY FACE? SHE SHRIEKS SWINGING A LEFT JAB. THAT CRUNCHES INTO KITTY KATS LIPS    SMACK !

UNOWWWW... KITTY KAT  GROANS HER READ  ROCKED BACK, HER EYES ROLL, SHE FIGHTS BACK WITH  RIGHT PUNCH DOTING HARLEYTWINS  EYE

AROUND THE ROOM  KITTENS  AND SILK GIRLS TANGLE,  SQUEALING, SWEARING,, PUNCHING,PULLING HAIR

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}    TRIES TO FIGHT OFF THE TTACK OF TWO SMALLER KITTENS. GROANING TAKING PUNCHES TO HER TUMMY,WITH HER ARMS BEING HELD BACK.,
SHE RAMS HER RIGHT KNEE INTO A KITTENS  TUMMY..THEN SLAMS HER BODY BACKWARDS  SPLATING A KITTEN BETWEEN HER AND THE WALL, AND BREAKS FREE.

SILK GIRL NIGHTBIRD ,AND A BRUNETTE KITTEN ROLL ACROSS THE FLOOR, FIGHTING

TWO MORE A BLONDE KITTEN AND A BRUNETTE  SILK GIRL  DUKE IT OUT ALONG THE WALL

MORE SILK GIRLS  AND KITTENS  GET INVOLVED  IN THE WILD MELEE..PUNCHING SLAPING  KICKING PULLING

THE MAIN EVENTERS  KITTY KAT  AND HARLEY TWIN   CONTINUE THEIR  RIVALRY

CLAWS IN EACH OTHERS  HAIR  THEY YANK AND  PULL SPINNING EACH OTHER AROUND

A TRICKLE OF BLOOD  FROM  KITTY KATS  LIP, AND HARLEYTWINS  NOSE

BUSTY TIFFANY  AIDS  HER SILK SISTER WRAPING HER ARMS  AROUND THE KITTY KAT,, HARLEYTWIN  TKES ADVANTAGE  WITH PUNCHES TO  KITTY KAT'S STOMACH, THUMP, THUNK!

KITTY KAT RESPONDS SWINGING A KICK WITH BORH FEET INTO  HARLEYTWINS BODY  UNNK SHE GASP STUMBLING BACK  DOUBLED OVER GASPING

JUST AS BATWOMAN  AND  BLUEBIRD  ENTER INTO THE FREY...THEY TRY TO  STOP THE VIOLENCE

BATWOMAN  TAKING A PUNCH TO THE CHIN FROM A BRUNETTE SILK GIRL.. CRACK!.. SHE STUMBLES BACK AND ANSWERS  WITH A LEFT  HOK THAT SLAMS  IINTO THE GIRLS CHEEK,   POW!.. SENDING HER REELING BACK...ONLY  TO  TAKE  A KICK  FROM A  BLONDE KITTEN.. UNNN BATWOMN  GROAN  AND  FIGHTS BACK WITH A RIGHT PUNCH TO THE GIRLS  STOMACH.. SPLAT!  SENDING HER DOUBLED OVER

BLUEBIRD  TO HAS HER PROBLEMS   FIGHTING OFF FIRST A BRUNETTE KITTEN, THAN A BLONDE SILK GIRL
OOOFPH  SHE GROANS TAKING A PUNCH TO HER JAW..THE BRUNETTE KITTEN  FALLS BACK TAKING A RIGHT PUNCH TO HER MOUTH
BUT THEN   BLUEBIRD  FALSS BACK INTO  THE WALL   THE BLONDE SILK GIRL CLMPS HER HANDS  AROUND  HER THROAT

UUUUGH BLUEBIRD  GROANS.USING HER HANDS TO SWAT AWAY THE SILK GIRLS WRIST BREKING THE GRIP,THEN A STRAIGHT RIGHT PUNCH  THAT SENDS THE GIRL STAGGERING BACK

BATWOMAN   OPENS A POUCH OF HER BAT BELT.PULLING OUT A NET..BLUE BIRD  CATCH..TOSSING ONE END TO HER PARTNER, THEY STRETCH THE NET OUT AND RUSH FOWARDS  CATCHING AND TRAPING    SILK GIRLS  AND KITTENS  IN IT

KITTY KAT  HAD  WORKED FREE OF TIFFANYS  HOLD  AND FLIPED HERTO THE FLOOR,WITH THE  AID OF THE LITTEN {DOE]

THE KITTENS  ATTACKING TIFFANY

SILKGIRL NIGHTBIRD AND A BRUNETTE KITTEN  CONTINUE THEIR BACK AND FORTH  FIGHT TAKING AND GIVING SLAPS AND PUNCHES

BLUEBIRD  THROWS HERSELF INTO THAT FIGHT.SEPERATING THE TWO  WITH A ELBOW TO THE KITTENS HEAD...THACK!. AND SHOVING NIGHTBIRD..BACKWARDS
THE TWO STOP FIGHTING  AND  SHAREAN UNEASY GLARE

BATWOMAN  AIDS   TIFFANY PEELING THE TWO KITTENSOFF.DUCKING A PUNCH AND  SPING THE GIRL AROUND BEFORE LETTING GO THE KITTEN STUMBLES FOWARDS  SPRAWLING AND SLIDING ACROSS AND OVER A TABLE ONTO THE FLOOR...THE SECOND KITTEN  {DOE] SLAMS AN AXE  CHOP TO BATWOMANS BACK..

OMMM SHE GROANS  STUMBLES FOWARDS   .THEN SWINGS OUT HER LEFT FOOT  KICKING THE GIRL IN HER TUMMY DROPING THE KITTEN TO HER KNEES

KITTY KAT AND HARLEYTWIN   FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN... AND CONTINUE THEIR RIVALRY
SMACK   UMMMM!
CRACK!......AIGGH!
SLAP........  EEEEEGH1
THACK!       OWWW!

BOTH TAKING AS GOOD AS THEY GIVE
KITTY KAT.......BACKSAWAY  TAKING  THE CAT OF NINETAILS FROM HER HIP   ABOUT TO STRIKE   HARLEYTWIN

WHEN BATWOMAN FROM BEHIND CATCHES HER WRIST STOPING THE  ATACK

BATWOMAN..../THATS  ENOUGH KITTY KAT!   IT;S OVER!

ANOTHER UNEASY GLARE

KITTY KAT.......PULLING HER WRIST FREE   ANGERLY...ONLY FOR NOW BATWOMAN

BATWOMAN..... YOU MADE A MISTAKE  KITTY KAT, IT WAS'ENT THE SILK GIRLS THAT ATTACKED  YOUR CLUB, IT WAS  PIGEON AND THE DOWNFALLS GIRLS.

KITTY KAT...{SMILES[  I'LL DEAL WITH THEM IN TIME

BATWOMAN......NO YOU WON'T, THAT WILL BE  BLUEBIRD AND MYSELF//

KITTY KAT.......DON'T BE SO SURE BATS...{ SHE BACKS AWAY  AND MOTIONS  FOR THE KITTENS TO FOLLOW HER,

BLUEBIRD...ARE WE JUST LETTING THEM GET AWAY  BATWOMAN?

BATWOMAN   FOR NOW  BLUEBIRD, ONLY FOR NOW

AS THE FIHTING SLOWED  AND STOPED...HARLEYTWIN, BUSTYTIFFANY,,AND NIGHTBIRD ALL  SLIPED  AWAY INTO HIDDEN CORRIDORS  OF SILK MANSION, TO RECOVER AND FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

STILL THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME  HAD A BATNET FULL OF BATTING SILK GIRLS  AND KITTENS  FOR THE CVPD  AND CITY JAIL.

{*  SO I TO CLARIFY ANY COFUSION OF THIS SCENE, I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS A GANG FIGHT INVOLVING SEVERAL UNIDENTIFED MEMBERS OF THE SILK GIRLS  AND KITTY KAT'S KITTEN'S, TO HAVE SEVERAL FIGHTS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME...AS WITH SOME FIGHT SCENES  I  THE ORIGINAL BATMAN TV SERIES AND IN SOME COMICS,  SOME MEMBERS OF BOTH GROUPS  ESCAPE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY,, AND SOME OF THE UNIDENTIFIED HENCH GIRLS  ARE NOW SPENDING TIME IN CUSTODY OF THE CVPD IN CATTYVILLE CITY JAIL*}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2022, 12:09:52 AM »
    SCENE.....IT' HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS  AFTER THE BATTLE INSIDE  SILK MANSION

HARLEYTWIN, AND A HANDFUL OF SILK GIRLS MANAGED TO ESCAPE, AND SCATTERED  TO TRY AND REGROUP.

KITTY KAT  AND HER KITTENS...RETURNED UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS, TO  RECLAIM  THEIR  PIFFERED PROPERTY.

AND   ON LEARNING OF THE EVENTS  AT SILK MANSION,

THE DOWWNFALLS GIRLS, WERE JUST BESIDE  THEM SELVES, GIDDY, AS        WELL, AS WAYWARD SCHOOL GIRLS, THAT THE SILK GIRLS WERE IN HIDING.

THEIR PLAN HAD WORKED SPLENDED. 

THEY HAD BEEN ABLE  TO WORK  THE  SILK NEIGHBORHOODS, TAKING OVER AND CLAIMING, SEVERAL SILK GIRLS,PROPERTIES
 THE ONE THORN REMAINED THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME..

AS THEY HAD   MORE SUCCESS, THEY ALSO SUFFERED   SOME SETBACKS..AT THE HANDS OF THE CATTYVILLE'S CRIMEFIGHTERS

THE PIGEON AND THE QUESTION,KNEW THAT HAD TO REMOVE...BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD...TO REALLY TAKEOVER CLIQETOWN

SO THEY SET THEIR  DIABOLICAL PLAN INTO  MOTION

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2022, 03:26:54 PM »
 ANOTHER DAY,  ANOTHER  MISCHIEF   ACT  ON THE CLIQUE SIDE OF TOWN IN CATTYVILLE

THE DYNAMIC TWO SOME BATWOMAN,AND BLUEBIRD RECIEVE AREPORT  ABOUT ANOTHER POSSABLE CLIQUE FIGHT

NEAR THE OLD CATTYVILLE, COOKIE  COMPANY. THE DUO TAKE THE  BATSLING   AND RACE TO THE  SCENE.

UPON ON ARRIVAL, THEY ARE PREPLEXED, EVERTHING SEEMS  CALM

JEN{BLUEBIRD}     are you sure this is the location lexi

LEXI{BATWOMAN}.......this was the location given  when the report came  in{ she checks again}   odd, this is the right location'

THE CRIME FIGHTING DUO LOOK ALL AROUND

LEXIBATWOMAN}...i don't like this, be ready jen

JEN{BLUEBIRD}...  i will be lexi.

JUST THEN  A CVPD  SQUAD CAR PULLS UP AND STOPS BEHIND THE BATSLING, TWO CVPD POLICE OFFICERS GET OUT AND APPROACH THE BATSLING
BUT THEY ARE NOT  CVPD POLICE OFFICERS, BUT  THE  TROUBLE MAKERS  DAR  AND KATIE IN DISGUISE,,,

DAR APPROACHES  BATWOMANS  SIDE OF THE BATSLING, KATIE  APPROCHES FROM BLUEBIRDS SIDE.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....   good day officers, are you here investigating, the clique fight

DAR...... clique  fight?, no we recived no such report,have we officer?

KATIE.....none that i'm aware of officer.

DAR..... we have recieved reports of two vagrants  disguised as batwoman and bluebird causing trouble in this area lately

BATWOMAN{LEXI]  officer  i can assure you, we are  batwomn and bluebird

BLUEBIRD{JEN}//...... holy,ball of  confusion yes  we are

BATWOMAN{LEXI}..just let us get our id's

DAR....{drawing her weapon, HOLD IT!

KATIE..{pulls her wepon}     stop right there, you both  better do as dar says

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     dar1,  you are no officers, you are the troublemakers!

DAR.... nice to know  the famous dynamic twosome know who we are.

THEY BOTH FIRE THEIR, WEAPONS,    SMOKE GUNS!,    KNOCKOUT SMOKE FILLS THE SMALL CABIN OF THE BATSLING

OUR DYNAMIC TWOSOME  TRY TO RESIST, BUT ARE SOON OVER COME   BY THE SMOKE

BOTH BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD ARE FAINTL AWARE OF OTHER VOICES,  SURROUNDED BY FUZZY IMAGES,

BEING TAKEN FROM THE BATSLING,

HOW MUCH TIME GOES BY?, WHO KNOWS.

BATWOMAN BEGINS TO STIR FIRST,, THE FEELING OF HER ANKLES BOUND, HER ARMS STRETCHED OVER HER HEAD, WRIST BOUND TO  A CONVEYOR LINE, SHE LOOKS OVER  SEES BLUE BIRD NEXT TO HER, BOUND IN THE SAME WAY.  BLUE BIRD STARTS TO  STIR.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    are you alright bluebird?

BLUEBIRD{JEN}.. yeah i think so, still groggy pulling,kicking trying to loosen her bonds where are we?

BATWOMAN{LEXI}..... yeah me to,  looking around,,, it looks like some assembly production room,probably inside the cookie factory,, if i could just reach my batbelt, pulling twisting  trying to free her wrist

TBC

YOUR ARE CORRECT BATWOMAN!
THAT VOICE!

YOU ARE IN WHAT WAS THE PROCESSING AREA  OF THE CATTYVILLY COOKIE CO.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}...THAT VOICE...IT'S THE PIGEON!

THE PIGEON{KARA}... and as you can see, or  about to see in a few more moments, this part of the plant  is operational....

THEQUESTION{HOLLY}..... and  as  you have no doubt   seen, you are attached  to the  conveyor line, , that will carry you, through the cookie  coating,,then down into   the deep fryer

BLUEBIRD{JEN}.....{WHISPERS} batwoman  she is the one that confronted me on the street earlier, she was with the silk stockings girls

BATWOMAN{LEXI}.{WHISPERS]... yes that scottish accent, no mistaken  her..  she is the question

BATWOMAN{LEXI}... so question, i heard you wer back in town, only i thought you were  with the silk stockings girls

THEQUESTION{HOLLY}... ohhh, i was with the stockings  girls, but me  and pigeon had a little talk..so now we are togeather

PIGEON{KARA}....... and with the  silk stockings girls out of the way, thanks to the dynamice twosome, and kitty kat,  the downfalls girls  are ready to take over  and make cliqutown  rock!

THE QUESTION{HOLLY}     the pigeon  and i, with our associates, the trouble makers   dar,and ktatie,  are ready to offer a whole new snack cake to cattyville
 deep fried  bat twinkies.

THE PIGEON{KARA}  ooey, gooey on the inside,, crispy on the out side

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    you dastardily   she devils!

BLUEBIRD{JEN}   . you won't get away with this you hooked nosed street bird!

THE PIGEON{KARA}......ohhh,i won't?    she motions the trouble makers to start the conveyor  line..it whirls and starts to move slowly

THE PIGEON{KARA}.. as much as i would like to stay and watch the two of you  fry, the smell of scorched latex  and silicone are sensitive to my beak...cooo

THEQUESTION[holly}.. as it is to my nose.. the downfalls girls..pointing at a blonde,and brunette. will stay and insure the final product  looks marketable.

THE CONVEYOR BELT MOVES SLOWLY, THE DUO WITH  THE TROUBLE MAKERS LEAVE AND WALK THROUGH A DOOR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHH NO!

THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME IN THE EVIL CLUTCHES OF THE  DELIQUENT DOWNFALLS GIRLS

HANGING FROM A CONVEYOR BELT!

ABOUT TO BECOME DEEP FRIED  BAT TWINKIES !

CAN THE DYNAMMIC TWOSOME  ESCAPE THIS PERIL!

RETURN SOON, FOR THE  THRILLING CONCLUSION  OF BATWOMAN THE TV SERIES     SUMMER DAYS !

TO FIND OUT.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 07:34:42 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2022, 11:14:27 PM »
 THE WHIRLING SQUEAKING  OF THE  CONVEYOR LINE, AS IT MOVES SLOWLY TOWARDS THE COOKIE COATING  MACHINE THEN THE DEEP FRYER BEYOND, WITH THE GYNAMIC TWOSOME BATWOMAN,AND BLUEBIRD DANGLING, FROM IT. IS AN UNNERVING AND SCARY SOUND.  THE DUO  TWIST AND WORK THEIR BODIES TO TRY AND LOOSEN THEIR BONDS.

BLUEBIRD{JEN....looks like we are done for batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI}..don't give up yet jen, keep trying.

UNKNOWN TO BOTH OF THEM, THEY DO HAVE AN ALLY, IN THE SHADOWS OF THE PROCESSING ROOM, WATCHING AS THE BELT MOVES SLOWLY FOWARDS.

AN ALLY, THAT WITNESSED THE ATTACK, OUTSIDE THE COOKIE FACTORY  BY DAR,AND KATIE.

AND THEN AS THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME WERE TAKEN INSIDE, BY THE DOWNFALLS GIRLS, THE ALLY FOLLOWED UNNOTICED.

SHE WATCHED, FROM THE SHADOWS, AS THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME  WERE BOUND  TO THE CONVEYOR LINE, AND TAUNTED.

SHE THOUGHT  THAT SHE MUST DO SOMETHING, BUT SHE WAS OUTNUMBERED, BUT NOW THEY WERE ONLY TWO DOWNFALLS GIRLS

LEFT,,WATCHING THE HORRIFIC SCENE,  BOTH SHE HAD FOUGHT BEFORE, SHE KNEW THE BRUNETTE  HAD BEEN TOUGH

THE BLONDE, JUST A  LITTLE EASIER.

SHE  WAITED, THEN CREPT TO THE CONTROL PANEL, AND PUSHED THE STOP BUTTON, HER EYES  SCANING FOR ANYTHING TO DISABLE THE MOTOR.

THE BRUNETTE,AND BLONDE DOWNFALLS GIRLS, WATCHING, TAUNTING, THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME.AS THE BELT  MOVED FOWARD

THE DOWNFALLS GIRLS.....what the????

THE BLONDE..      i'll check it

A REPRIVE FOR BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD AS THEY CONTINE TO TRY AND WORK FREE

THE BLONDE..... surprised,,, who turned it off? she looks around.. then punches the on button,,, the line lurches fowards  again,  she turns away to walk back

THE  ALLY, SEE'S HER CHANCE TO STRIKE, POUNCHING FROM THE SHADOWS, ATACKING THE BLONDE, SHE LANDS ON THE GIRLS BACK, HER ARMS WRAPED AROUND UNDER  THE BLONDES  CHIN AND NECK FORMING A SLEEPER HOLD... THE TWO SPIN AND STUMBLE  AROUND, THE ALLY KEEPING, EVEN TIGHTENING THE SLEEPER HOLD, HOPING THE BLONDE  DROPS TO HER KNEES, BEFORE THE BRUNETTE ARRIVES....SHE  DOES !.  THE BLONDE SINKS TO HER KNEES,

THE ALLY LOOSENS THE SLEEP HOLD, THEN FINISHES,THE BLONDE OFF WITH A WELL PLACED CHOP THE THE BACK OF THE NECK,,SHE DRAGES THE BLONDE  FROM VIEW, THEN MOVES TO THE CONTROL PANEL STOPING THE BELT AGAIN!

THE BRUNETTE... what the, never send a blonde to do a brunettes work she thinks  and sighs.walking to the control panel calling out for her cohort...re you ok.. no answer  and  she starts to mover faster

THE BELT STOPED  AGAIN, THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME. WORK HARDER AND FASTER FEELING THE BONDS START TO WEAKEN, AND LOOSEN

THE BRUNETTE... pushes the on button, and again calls out for her cohort, now bound and gaged out of site

THE ALLY MOVES FOWARDS

THE BRUNETTE....YOU ! !!!

THE ALLY....ME!!!!

THE BRUNETTE...ohh, i'm just going to love this, you twerp

THE BRUNETTE LUNGES,, THE ALY DUCKES  UNDER  THE SWINGING ARMS, SPINS  AND SWINGS A LEFT PUNCH INTO THE BRUNETTES STOMACH,  UNNN THE DOWNFALLS  GIRL BELCHES OUT..THE ALLY SPINS BEHIND, THEN DELIVERS A LEFT FOOT TO THE BRUNEETS BACK SENDING HER STUMBLING FOWARDS

THE ALLY.. RUSHES TO THE CONTROL PANEL  STOPING THE BELT

THE BRUNETTE FROM BEHIND  WRAPS BOTH ARMS AROUND THE ALLY TRYING TO CRUSH THE SMALLER GIRL, THEN SLAMS HER AGAINST THE WALL
AND STARTS THE BELT AGAIN

THE  BELT STOPS, LURCHES FOWARDS, STOPS LURCHES FOWARDS... THE SOUND OF FIGHTING  OUT OF SIGHT, BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD CONTINE THEIR OWN FIGHT, TO LOOSEN THEIR BONDS,, AND STARTING TO HAVE SUCCESS.

THE ALLY STUNED  FROM SLAMING INTO THE WALL, BUT THROWS HER SELF INTO THE BRUNETTE DRIVING HER BACKWARDS INTO A PILLAR
UMMM THE DOWNFALLS GIRL GROANS..WINCHING, THE ALLY FOLLOWS UP WITH A RIGHT LEFT PUNCH TO THE GIRLS STOMACH.
THEN RUSHES..TO TURN THE BELT OFF AGAIN

OFF, ON, OFF, ON.. THE BELT STOPS AND STARTS AS THE TWO FIGHT,
TRADING PUNCHES

UNNN,OWWW THEY GROAN EACH TAKING SOME  HARD PUNCHES  THEY SEPERATE BOTH WEARY .....TIRING

THEY SEPERATE.. THEN IT ENDS QUICKLY, THE BRUNETTE LUNGES  FOWARDS RECKLESSLY, THE ALLY LANDS A KNEE TO THR GIRLS STOMACH

THE DOWN FALLS  GIRL SPUTTERS DROPING TO HER KNEES

THE ALLY USES A WICKED  COMBO, A LEFT KICK TO THE BRUNETTES MOUND FOLLOWED BY A LEFT HOOK TO THE JAW

THE DOWN FALLS GIRL SPRAWLS ACROSS THE FLOOR FINISHED..

THE ALLY STOPS THE BELT FOR THE LAST TIME RUSHING TO THE PROCESSING  AREA HOPING SHE WAS'ENT TO LATE

TO HER JOY, SHE WAS NOT, BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD HAD LOOSENED THEIR BONDS ENOIGH TO DROP TO THE FLOOR

BLUEBIRD{JEN}...that was close   lexi

BATWOMAN{LEXI..... yes it was, and   we have someone to thank for that

BLUEBIRD{JEN}........who,,, i'd give her   whoever  a big hug

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   smiles and points

THE ALLY....... aheeem.

BLUEBIRD{ JEN}.........NIGHTBIRD !!!!

THE ALLY{NIGHTBIRD--SUSIEQ}    ME !  !!!

THEY ALL DO SHARE  A BIG HUG

BATWOMAN{LEXI... now we have   some  fish to  ummmm fry!

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2022, 11:03:24 PM »
SCENE.....THE PIGEON{KARA ANNE]-  THE QUESTION{HOLLY-SOOOO SILKY}, AND THE TROUBLE MAKERS  KATIE,AND DAR.

ALL,  MOVE  BACK INTO THEIR GALA  DINNING HALL.INSIDE THE COOKIE FACTORY, TO CELEBRATE  THEIR VICTORY

OVER THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME, AND TO FURTHER THEIR PLANS FOR THE COMPLETE TAKE OVER OF CLIQUE TOWN.

THE QUESTION{HOLLY]}.... what's  that hot tar smell?    ohhh,it's the dynamice twosome..

PIGEON{KARA}    . SIPPING ON A GLASS,OF CHAMPAIGN,  JUST THINKING ABOUT SOME OF MY PAST BATTLES WITH THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME, AND THAT I NEVER WILL AGAIN, BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYES,, I'LL MISS THOSE TWO MEDDLING  NINCOMPOOPS.....NAH, JUST JOKING !

THE TROUBLE MAKERS   DAR, AND KATIE}...   HERE'S A TOAST, TO THE RECENTLY  LATE, AND NEVER GREAT  DYNAMIC TWOSOME, THEY CAME,THE SAW,  THEY GOT THEIR  RUMPS  ROASTED.

THE PIGEON, AND THE QUESTION  RAISE THEIR  GLASSES... TO THE DYNAMICE TWOSOME, LEGENDS IN THEIR OWN MINDS!

THEQUESTION{HOLLY}  AND NOW..WITH  BATWOMAN AND BLUEBIRD OUT OF THE WAY, AND THE SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS. SCATTERED   AND BROKEN, WE CAN START MAKING OUR PLANES TO   RUN SILK TOWN....I WANT TO CONVERT THE DREADFUL  SILK MANSION.. TO THE NEW AND REFRESED   SILKY HOTEL.

THOSE PLANS  ARE A BIT PREMATURE  QUESTION!

THE VOICE STARTLES THEM ALL.

THE SILK GIRLS  ARE BACK, AND GOING   NO WHERE!

PIGEON{KARA}   HER EYES  WIDE, THEN NARROW.......HARLEYTWIN....AND TIFFANY... WITH A BLONDE SILK GIRL THEN SHE SMILES, WELCOME TO OUR CELEBRATION!, THE DEMISE  OF THE DYNAMIC TWOSOME! :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 12:57:38 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2022, 03:45:37 PM »
HOLY HOTNESS! Nightbirds reward will be so much greater than just a simple hug!!!
It's all about excitement

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2022, 07:30:50 PM »
HOLY HOTNESS! Nightbirds reward will be so much greater than just a simple hug!!!

Can I quote you on that?  :-*  You put it in writing and there are LOTS of witnesses!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2022, 08:07:43 AM »
HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}//// so question,,,, you go where the winners  go?, then what are you doing  here  with  downfals girls?

THE PIGEON{KARAANNE}/....    harley, there is no reason, to be bitter, i was just telling  question,,,dar,and katie..... how, with the dynamic twosome out of the wat, how we can rule cliqutown

if  we can unite  with the silk stockings  girls.

THE TROUBLE MAKERS, AND THE QUESTION LOOK PUZZLED!

TIFFANY{BUSTY TIFFANY}......  and  why  would we  want to unite? 

THE TROUBLE MAKERS[DAR,AND KATIE}......yeah  why would we want to unite

THE PIGEON{KARA}.......simple,  it  will be  best for you silk girls, to join us, or become  part of the  downfalls  cookie products.

HARLEYTWIN{STEVIE}.......big dreams  pigey,,,,but thhat  is'ent happening

THE QUESTION{HOLLY}    better look around,, harl.....you silks are out numbered,  and yjere are other  dowbfalls girls  close by ,you are out numbered

DAR........ and there is no dynamic twosome  to save you

KATIE...we made  certain of that

TBC
the prez tramp