News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight

• 62 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2022, 11:06:01 PM »
"Please wait" I chuckle, as the quivering bitch whines under me.  I plant her favorite tool in her bottom, plugging her (would that I could keep her mouth shut also), and gesture for applause, and for some professional photos.

To make sure she has more color where it counts, I rasp my hairbrush, now that I am done with it, over all her tender spots, before giving her a bristly spanking..  To think that a mature woman is upside down, raw pussy on display, except that she is full of her own plastic, and is spanked into submission.

"Anne, I accept your surrender" and pull your tool from you with a tug, and kick you flat on the mat.  Stepping over you, well, actually on you, I pose, before kicking you on more time, and striding off to celebrate.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2022, 12:20:58 PM »
Great fight. Thanks to you both for a very entertaing battle.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2022, 10:59:29 AM »
Humiliated, as a clear loser, I remain on the mat and endure the ordeal of losing. 
I can't wait for Linda to finally savor her triumph and move on. 
And as I pick myself up, sneaking away like a beaten dog, my desire for revenge grows. 

Not tomorrow, not next week or next month. 
But i'll challenge Linda again one day!
There're things in life that you've to do.