News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight

• 62 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2022, 08:59:45 PM »
"Iiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaahhh!"  yells through the hall as you sink your teeth into the tender flesh of my chest.

I take my hands, slap my palms wildly on your body, many imprints collect on your alabaster white skin. 
Until you kneel in front of me, hold my ankles and try to trip me. 
I counter your attempt, pushing my knees forward against your shoulders and pushing you back. 
Will you be able to keep your balance or will you pull my legs away?
There're things in life that you've to do.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2022, 10:25:14 AM »
As you push on my shoulders with your knees, I see your unguarded crotch, and slap up into it, the sharp sound letting all know I hit it.  I almost expected spray to fly off it !  I slide back on my knees, knowing I can rise up safely in the next moment.

"I will trap you yet" feeling the effects of all your slaps on me, as I reach in to slap your bitten breast.  I make sure my nails are out though.  I try tp keep distance between us, as I look for chances to strike without being hit back.

I await another chance to dart in and claw, while I am set to fend off your efforts.  "why dont you open your legs again, I like that big target"  hoping to infuriate you and lure you into rash moves.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2022, 01:22:02 PM »
I press my knees against you, wanting to bring you onto your back as hard, stabbing pain shoots through my abdomen! 
With wide eyes and an indefinable sound of pain from my throat i sink to my knees. 
I'm holding my crotch, unable to move.  You smack my chest, leaving a red trail on it. 
Gasp for air, trying to regain control of my body. 
Drop onto my back and try to get out of your reach with a roll or two. 
Push myself up slowly and try to get back on my feet.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2022, 02:01:50 PM »
Success!  I hurt her and she is moving slowly, rolling onto her back, I start to get closer to attack, but then she rolls onto all fours to get up.   Even better, I can attack her from the rear, and hurry to jump on her back. 

Wishing I was faster, I launch myself to land on her soft ass, my hands going down on each cheek, nails spread like I was a leaping tiger as I claw her.  Probably tigers are a lot better jumpers, but I still am digging into her as I land.  Following up on my wild animal impression, I dip down to bite that pillowy bottom, wanting to hurt and humiliate her at the same time.  I am sure the watchers will approve.

this isn't about just winning a match on points, this is breaking a bitch until she realizes how inferior a woman she is.  I will work her till she weeps.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2022, 01:26:36 PM »
Only just escaped Linda's attacks and about to get up when the red-haired brute attacks me again. 
She comes running, swoops down on my back, which makes my spine groan. 
Her claws tear deep red furrows into my skin again, and I cry out in a mixture of outrage and pain. 
Finally have to fight off these ongoing attacks on a permanent basis. 
Let me fall on my forearms and push my ass up powerfully. 
Maybe I can get her off from me quickly.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2022, 09:06:51 PM »
As tired as I am, listeing to Anne yelping and  screechng is like an injection of energy.  I have got her again, her skin marked and welted, and again without paying a price for it.  As i attack her from behind, she shoves her rumpat t push me away, and my eyes gleam.  I ram my right hand between the upraised thighs, and claw her cxnt again.

I debate whether to rip my hand away and keep shifting around, or whether it is time to deliver the coup de grace.  I push my hand back in, this time trying to enter her forcefully, her soggy pussy already dripping.  Holding her waist with one arm, my right arm pistons in and out.  I am not sure what she is feeling but the crowd cheers.  I look around, my gasping foe dripping sweat, her body jerking with my every motion, and I feel a rush of exhilaration

I don;t recall being able to appreciate the ruinaiton of another woman so much.  My fingers probe that sloppy snatch, even as my hand goes in and out.  She is almost sloshing !

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2022, 09:54:50 PM »
I'm trying to get rid of my fiercely fighting enemy somehow. 
But it is always there, cannot be driven away. 
Now she kneels next to me, holds me in her arm and attacks me where it can be most humiliating, but also hurt the most. 
Pushes her dirty fingers into my beautiful femininity. 
I hate what she does 
My pussy reacts with pleasure to what the redhead is doing. 
Sounds of anger mixed with tones of lust can be heard. 
But as she kneels next to me and sees herself almost there, she can't keep her thighs together. 
So that I can push myself up and lean on one hand. 
My other slides between your legs, groping and touching you where you hate it from me the most.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2022, 12:12:26 AM »
Obviously, the slut is really reacting to my vaginal attacks, as she thrashes in my grip.  My injured nipples are erect at the prospects of my victory, and am even twitching with excitement, when i realize I am twitching on her grubby fingers.  No wonder I am dripping, how dare she!  I immediately try to back off, while still staying behind her. 

I did not come to Holland to be frigged in front of a crowd by this German whore.  I yank my hand roughly our of her snatch and l roughly spank her shaking ass.  It isn't scientific, but it is what my rage tells me to do.  "Keep your fingers out of my pussy, you slut"  Nothing will show everyone that she is not my equal more than spanking her like a child. "You are not woman enough to abuse cxnts"

My nostrils flare as I try to figure out how to end her at once.  I have had an edge the whole evening, but she won;t give up.  I stand up, having decided how to end this, and try to grab her hair.  I will slap her silly!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2022, 04:41:52 PM »
These constant attacks, her fingers between my thighs, are slowly wearing me down. 
She beats me, abuses my pussy and i can't control her. 
But then the red-haired witch lets go of me, that is, of my femininity, instead she grabs my hair and starts tugging at it. 
I've to get up out of necessity, sucking air through my teeth in pain. 
You won't stop pulling at my short hair, if i don't want to be dragged backwards across the mats by you i have to turn and crawl after you. 

The audience hoots in agreement, expecting you to finish me off. 
But then i manage to crawl faster than you pull and i get on my feet. 
Suddenly i'm standing in front of you.

My body is marked by your blows, my face bears the deep red marks of your claws and my eyes sparkle with anger. 

"It's time to turn the tide!" 
I hiss confidently, assuming that i'll succeed. 
My left arm wraps around your waist, my right hand grabs you between your legs. 
Our breasts with their stiff nipples dig into the opponent's chest. 
Ooooh! 
How badly i wanted to pay you back.  My fingers claw into your labia, pulling and twisting them with endless rage until your screams echo through the hall. 
And then i let go and ram my three fingers roughly into your cxnt. 
Don't know if i should be surprised when i realize you're wet down there. 

The important thing is that i took a first step to take revenge for everything you did to me.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2022, 07:23:10 PM »
Happy to pound away at Anne, I am stunned when she charges into me, hitting and clawing, even mashing her tits into me, before ramming her hand into my pussy, making me gasp.

I manage to stay upright, and shive my hand into hers, the other tugging at her brown tipped breast, clawing both up and down.

"This is what you wanted you whore, a cxnt clawing duel, well I am going to give it to you, and you won't like it"

I both groan and growl, but this time, I stand firm and trade hurt with her, confident that she cannot take it llike a real woman.  "Are you alreayd giving up, you nasty slut?  why are you trying to escape?"

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2022, 09:57:08 PM »
We brace ourselves against each other, our bodies press against each other and my hand has found its target between us. 
Which of course you don't accept without resistance. 
You bring your hand between our laps and grab between my legs. 
I shrug. 
"So! You don't think I can do it?!
Maybe i should prepare your stinking hole for the duel a little more!" 
I whisper to you and start to move my fingers back and forth in your pussy.  In other words, i start to fuck you and think i hear a pleasurable moan from you. 
Maybe i can support that a little bit. 
Grab your pale pink breast and knead it, knead it instead of scratching it roughly like you're doing mine right now. 

It's a game of patience. 
I need to control the desire to pay you back what you've done to me.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2022, 10:41:24 PM »
Indeed  my hips are shifting, as I take her fingers, but mine are exploring her entire tunnel, feeling quivers as I hit sweet spots. My eyes get big though, when she plays with my breasts, my sensitive boobs so responsive to manipulation.  I twist my shoulders side to side, hoping to make it harder to work my tits, but when I pull away, and you tug it, I gasp.  This is embarassing!

I now start to milk you tit with my free hand, perhaps those motions affect you also.  I try trash talking, letting you know how your nipples are sticking out, and so is your clit.  "are your thighs always that shiny?  you must be leaking.  Come on , this time I will make you come, and not leave you aching for it" hoping you remember how in your bar, you wanted your dildo in your pussy, and I just let you gape, and never fulfilled you.

"Maybe , if you are lucky, I will make you squirt for everyone"

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2022, 02:59:36 PM »
You let yourself in as I sink my fingers into your cxnt and fuck you with relish.  You are unaware of my perfidious plan to make you clueless and sensitive before i'll hurt you, torment you, until you submit and tell me that i'm the better Woman of the two of us. 
But still consider yourself safe, try to give you some pleasure. 
Let my fingers thrust into you in quick rhythmic movements. 
You vent your anger, start trash talking and I return it. 
"You old red-haired witch!
You're glad to feel good German fingers in you.
Nobody touches you down there but me!" 
I snap back. 
While we work our tits with free hands.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2022, 04:50:39 PM »
I can read her like a book, she thinks she will distract me, and then have me at her mercy.  Realzing this, I drop my hand down from her tit, and pull my hand out of her greasy slit, and each hand grabs her inner labia and pulls hard.  Tha thole will be visible to anyone in teh building now, as you gape, your skin pulled wide apart.

Knowing retaliation will come, I try to clamp my thighs on your intruding hand, while I must simply endure your breasts assault.  We shift from brutal to gentle, and back to brutal, but fortunatly, I attacked first.

squatting down, not wanting to lose my hold, it is difficult to keep my grip on those flaps, but the thin skin is delicate, and therefore vulnerable.  I expect anne to fall to the ground on her back, and I shuffle forward, getting my foot ready to launch.  It will fit perfectly in that stretched out hole.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2022, 03:56:26 PM »
In spite of the pain, I am slowly gaining confidence, my more strategic assault on her womanhood is having a major effect.  I have literally squeezed the blood out of her lips and stretched them tissue thin, and see her wincing with every tug.  Here she is, being clawed by her rival, obviously better than her, knowing she will be humiliated and hurt even more.  I am not a sadist, but I smile through her counter attacks because I think I finally have her, once and for all.