News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight

• 62 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« on: July 23, 2022, 10:36:29 PM »
Draw. 
It's a tie between the Irish Linda and me, the German Anne. 

Linda beat me at mine, Anne's bar.
I beat Linda at her bar, where she fought and usually won, at Dolan's bar.

We put up with that for a while, but it wasn't satisfying to us. 
And so we got talking again and want to have another fight. 

Just her and me 
A bitch fight. 
Evil, mean, with all the tricks and means of a woman, wherever it hurts a woman particularly. 

Meeting point Amsterdam. 
The training room of a martial arts club. 

As the organizer of the fight, i'm of course the first to arrive and sit in the foyer awaiting the arrival of the woman who believes she is better than me. 

I'm nervous. 
Yes. 
But confident and determined to rule  things between us. 
Mercilessly.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 11:48:42 PM »
The complete and absolute nerve of that German bitch Anne.  I have nerve groveled and whined and begged like she did when I trounced her.  To equate what was almost a drawer at Dolan's Bar (best burgers and Guiness combination) to her ass wriggling humiliaition is a flat out lie.

Nevertheless, I recognize the honor and spirit of our Dutch hosts, personnally knowing a leggy blonde, and feel that no German tricks will be allowed at the chosen venue.

Starting nude, so I can punish both Anne's large vagina, and her inferior breasts, I welcome this opportunity to stop her dog like barking.

Arriving at the 'academy' I enter and demand to know where my opponent is.  I want it understood that no one will stop this fight until the winner says it is over..

I have to reprimand our hosts, to my dismay, as they are focusing on my ivory skin and enticing pink . " Please. you can have all the pictures you like, a I trod upon the loser"

As I see an audience arriving, I ealize that they are protecting Anne from my wrath, for the moment.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 03:43:44 PM »
Our Dutch hostess, Annike, is clever enough to have me removed from the foyer before your arrival. 

She welcomes you at least as warmly as she did me. 
Annike shows you the location, discuss details with you and answer your questions. 
Also after the duration of the fight. 
"My dearest Linda.
Since it was not only your wish,
but also Anne's,
nobody will intervene in this fight at any time.
Only the two of you decide when this argument is over!" 

Then you have finally arrived at the changing room that is intended for you. 
"We'll let you know when it starts"
says Annike and leaves you to make the final preparations. 
I'm already in my changing room and preparing myself intensively. 
This will probably be the toughest and meanest fight we've both ever had.

When there's a knock at the door...

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 09:34:25 PM »
Things are moving along, am not sure who, or how many have been invited.  While the arena certainly gives a lot of space for Anne and I, I never even checked out the accomodations for the spectators.

As usual, I check my make up carefully, it is important to look my best   My legs are smooth, not like that furryGerman, and I run my hand over my pubes, neatly trimmed, but enough of a tuft to cover my clit ,

I know that all Anne ver does is go after my snatch, but who can blame her, it is sweet.  In the meanwhile, Iam going to claw every inch of her.  I hear a knock on my door, and stark naked, except for my earrings, a necklace and my wedding and engagement ring, I step out, pacing to her doom.

I see the tall b
runette, she looks oiled, and I gesture her over. I am informed that at any moment, we will be free to fight, and a small horn goes off.  There were no preliminaries, nothing.  She is a small distance away, and I shift to my left.  I have never started a fight so far away, and I test the footing as I get ready to attack.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 10:02:33 PM »
There's a knock at the door,
"Let's go!" a voice calls and i take a last look in the mirror. 
My smooth tanned legs,
my clean-shaven femininity that gives you no opportunity to pull hair. 

Determinedly turn the doorknob,
open the door and step out into the "Arena". 
A second later, the door on the opposite side opens and she steps out. 
LINDA. 
A select few spectators sit at the gallery that runs top of around the contest area. 

Back to Linda. 
A few pieces of jewelry,
a small bush on her pussy is all she wears. 
Her big, really nice, tits shake with every step. 

"And? Ready? For our merciless fight?!
Old british bitch!" 
I'm already raising my hands in front of my body. 
Approach you. 
I'm sure that there is no waiting,
no tactics,
we will get to the point immediately.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 12:30:12 AM »
I look at the filthy German as she approaches, pretending that she won't try some sneaky tactic, as I can feel the eyes of everyone in the arena staring at us.  My heart is pounding, I can feel mybreasts swaying, as I start to move, at first circling, but then aiming right at my foe and diving, going for her ankles.

i am not a wrestler,but if I deprive her of movement, and have her vagina in reach of my claws, I will win this fast.

The padded surface shudders, as I lunge, and I  feel my hands clutching her moving ankle.  I want to hear her surprise, and se her thumping on the mat, those brown nipples dancing to my tune.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 10:39:11 AM »
Mmm….this is gonna be good!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 04:40:44 PM »
We approach each other, our eyes meet hostilely and we start circling each other. 
"You old British cxnt!" 
i hiss as we wait for our chance to attack. 
But that was probably too much for good old Linda! 
Suddenly she lunges forward for my ankles, grabbing them and throwing me off balance. 
I'm still flailing my arms, trying to keep my balance and stand, but it's too late.  I fall backwards onto the mat and curse that she did it.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2022, 06:36:05 PM »
Ignoring that the ignorant brunette insists on insulting me by calling me 'British' (will ignore the cxnt part), I feel her leg strum as she flops down on the met, hearing her plush ass landing heavily.  I suck in a breath, tugging her ankle so she cannot escape, and scramble onto her trapped leg, as I throw my head onto her lap, my full bodyweight on her.

My hands shove her other leg open, as I see her snatch waving, and I look up at her , as she is starting to take stock of her situation.  laying astride one leg, keeping her other leg apart with one hand, my free hand doesn't waste time grabbing or aiming.  I simply slash down, nails raking over that shaved mound, hoping to snag her lips or clit on the follow through. 

I dart my head to the left, trying to avoid a reflex reaction, but the corner of my eye picks up red welts on her.  Expecting to hear crowd shouts, I listen.  It is quiet, so far.  Isn't there someone cheering me?

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 07:08:38 PM »
I enter to the crowd area for see the fight, I see two ladies fighting naked on the floor, they look fighting hard and I sit on an empty chair.

"FIGHT HARD!" I yell cheering both woment before I can look who are fighting.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2022, 12:03:40 PM »
The old redhead manages to throw herself at me, controlling my leg with her body weight while she pushes the other one out. 
My lap is open and unprotected. 
And she takes advantage of that! 
She drags her claws across my skin, leaving four bold red tracks on my mound and also catching the rest of my wonderful womanhood. 
Groan out loud in pain. 
But then I push myself up with my arms so that I can sit and reach for the red mane. 
My hand grabs a handful and I start tugging roughly. 
Linda was able to achieve a first success, but I'm determined to stick with it and i'll show her who's the better of us two. 
And that with all means, while the crowd on the gallery slowly gets into the mood and cheers us on with the first hesitant shouts.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2022, 08:35:17 PM »
I scratched her well, I can;t se what I did in those dankfolds, but maybe the gouges are as bad as what shows on her mound.  Owwww, she is pulling herself up by my hair, what a bith.

Normally,having gotten the better of an exchane, I would roll away and attack again, but I won;t help her pull my lustrous red hair out.  I pry the leg I am holding up high, making it hard for Anne to sit up, and I inch further onto her, lessening the pulling on my hair,  With her snatch even more widely open, I endure some hair pulling, even seeing my red fleece fluttering in the air, because I get to jab my fingers right into her croth.  Not a gentle stroke, but I shove with my nails out thrust.

Now I will try and back away, having injured enough to get away without pursuit.  I hiss at her that her cun tis a huge target, and I will open it up even more.

My scalp aches, but i'll bet she hurts a lot more.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2022, 09:25:04 PM »
The old slut continues the fight that started so furiously with vigour. 

I grabbed her hair,
but instead of letting up,
she lifted the gripped leg higher and tried to force me onto my back. 
Feel like I'm losing my balance more and more. 
Holding the hair doesn't seem like an option to me. 
So i let go of the red fluff and try to grab the big pink tit and drag Linda with me if necessary. 
And during that the bitch dares to attack my pussy with her fingers. 
She attacks my pussy, which was so excited about my threat before.  Painfully, with her fingernails, making me groan loudly. 
And my fingers grip the soft pink flesh of Linda's tit all the more courageously as I fall backwards onto my back.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2022, 10:18:27 PM »
Although I feel the hard tugs on m yhair, I have succeeded wonderfully,  I am pinning the tall witch under my body, one leg strumming under me, the other is acting like a lever, forcing her down on her back.  Even her hair yanking diminishes, as she squeals in pain, my hand jabbing into her pussy, one thrust even pushing her lips shoved roughly into it, my nails following. "Giving up already, slut?  Why don't you show Holland how you can lose, like you already did your native Germany!"

My eyes soak up her spread crotch, every detail of her folds displayed, when I feel a sharp pain in my breast, more precisely, my nipple.  It hurts like blazes, the more so because it is so sudden.  My breast stretches, and I try to wriggle further onto her to lessen the strain. I try to kneel on her trapped leg, while shoving the other one still further, as I twist my torso and reluctantly stop attacking her reddened cxnt.  Damn, I have to defend my breast with that attACKING  hand.

I struggle to pry her fingers off my nipple, squirming as I see nails sink in.   Splitting her in half is great, but not at the cost of a scarred breast.  I decide to try and scramble off her, while still holding that upraised leg.  Perhaps I will get a kick at her open snatch when I get up!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 10:20:50 PM by linftr »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2022, 04:39:47 PM »
"I won't do anything, you old cow!" 
I scream back as your abusive words pour over me. 
Instead, i press my fingers even harder, even more painfully into your pink flesh while you're still sitting on one leg and tugging at the other. 
Hateful and merciless we wage the battle that has just begun. 
Then i notice how you are trying to elude me. 
Your urge to put distance between the two of us, to get on our feet and create a new situation is clearly felt. 
See only one chance to throw you off concept and somehow get out of this predicament unscathed. 
I let go of your tit surprisingly and give you a resounding slap in the face. 
You look at me in amazement and want to vent your anger. 
When i immediately slap you hard on your cheek again.
I squirm beneath you, trying to get my hands on your body and push you off me.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 04:41:31 PM by Anne_Cougar »