News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL

• 36 Replies

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
Re: Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2022, 07:35:31 PM »
Your nails grab my neck and it burns!   You get your fingers one again into my pussy.  GOD my pussy is getting hurt by kicks and now your nails grabbing into my mound.  I reach down and grab the offend hand to my pussy by the wrist.  My other hand grabs the hair at the back of your head and twist my fingers in deep.  I maneuver my leg behind yours and give a hard violent pull on your hair pulling your head back.  As you lean backwards I kick my leg forward and your leg lifts off the floor and I flip you onto your back.  You release your hand from my neck to try and cushion the fall.  You land on your back and I fall on top of you and my weight forces the air from you and I feel your air whooosh passed my cheek.  The fall stuns you and I can pry your hand from my pussy.  I quickly move acrross your chest and trap one arm between my thighs at the elbow.  I grab your wrist again and pin it to the floor.  My tits flatten yours I can stay out of reach of your teeth.    I smile to myself as I watch your legs thrash about, your hips bucking up and down but I have you.  You are firmly trapped and pinned to the floor and your weapons ,the teeth and claws, have been neutralized. I reach down with my free hand and dig my nails into your shaved mound and begin raking.  Up and down, back and forth without mercy until tiny rivulets of blood begin to trickle down your
hips.
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2022, 07:55:31 PM »
I've got her back to her femininity and now let's find out what she can endure! 

You grab my wrist with one hand to ease your pain and your other hand in my hair and pull my head back hard. 
I moan loudly in pain and don't notice how you put your leg behind mine.
With a deft thrust, a clever movement of your leg, i lose my balance. 
Fall hard onto my back and gasp as you land your weight on top of me. 
Lie dazed under you, you have enough time to fix my arm with your leg. 
Can feel the stiff nipples on your chest as they pierce my breasts. 
I start to fight back, kick my legs, squirm wildly under you. 
Beads of sweat begin to trickle down my skin. 
I'm gasping, breathing hard, but you have me under control. 
Start screaming as you start to drag your claws over my mons pubis.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2022, 11:28:43 PM »
I continue to rake your mound until I feel the fight slipping from you.  I keep at your pussy, clawing and scratching until I feel there is no fight left in you.  Just to be certain, I grab one of your outer lips, dig my nails in and twist my hand.  I pull the lip and stretch it until it feels like it will rip.  You are no longer fighting back.  I turn and face you and can see you are done, but I am not.  I stand and pull you up by the hair.  I hold you up by a tit while your arms hang helplessly at your side.  I deliver a hard round house slap to your cheek and knees buckle. But, I pull you back up by the hair and tit.   A seceond hard slap snaps your head sideways and spittle and blood fly from your mouth.  I smile knowing I am almost done. You are practically limp as I bring my arm back for a third slap.  You can see it coming but cannot stop it.  It connects with a loud smack and I let you fall to the floor.   I walk over and fix my hair and use make up to try and hide some of the scratches and bruises.  I put my clothes on but before leaving, I take your bra, panties and dress.  I stand over you.   BITCH  You will have to leave here naked so everyone can see you lost a catfight and your man!  I unlock the door and walk out and smile at the other women waiting to use the ladies room.   I walk over to the bar and sit next the man.  I show him your clothing and drop them on the floor.  he Knows!  he pays our tabs and leaves with me.
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2022, 12:32:01 AM »

Nice to see two of my conquests fighting each other.  Great fight going on here
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2022, 07:30:26 AM »
I think it's not necessary to add anything to that. 
I congratulate Catherine on her great win and thank her for this awesome fight. 
But Catherine, i want revenge! 
The idea for a corresponding story is already there.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 07:31:54 AM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2022, 08:52:24 PM »
To be continued in September!!!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 12:22:29 PM »
Great scene and story, thank you very uch ladies.

Offline Annfight01

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2022, 09:21:46 PM »
nice fight.  Anne, you allowed yourself to be told how to fall and didn't do anything about it.  so unfortunately you lost.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2022, 10:40:37 AM »
The rematch will start on September 12th!!!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2022, 09:34:43 AM »
Only 10 days left until the rematch!!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2022, 04:17:44 PM »

Lol about time zzzzzzzz
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2022, 04:32:55 AM »
Loved that fight and hope to see more of the same nasty moves shown in this one. Truly hot to me and vicious!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »
I spent a lot of time trying to track you down after my bitter defeat.
But when I finally found you, i came up with a perfidious plan.
Under a pretext i lure you into an old warehouse with the request that you come to an office on one of the upper floors.
When you show up at the agreed time and enter the freight elevator to go upstairs, i wait on the second floor and stop the elevator.
The doors open, i enter the elevator and press a button again so that the elevator continues to go up.
Somewhere between two floors i stop the cabin.
"I assume you remember me? And know why i'm meeting you here?
If not, we both have an open invoice that would settle here and now. Just you and me."
I stand opposite to you in the 13 x 13 ft elevator in a skirt, heels and blouse.
My body is tense, my nipples are stiff and stand out clearly under my blouse.
My look leaves no doubt that i want to settle the things between us here and now.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2022, 07:02:13 PM »
I am surprised to see you get on the elevator and of course I remember you.  I give a little smirk  What's the matter honey  the last beating wasn't enough? If you want another one I will be happy to oblige By the way, you can have him back.  I grew tired of him and dumped him.  But you should be used to being in second place.  I know without a doubt we are going to fight.  I find myself instinctively stepping out of my heels and kicking them to the side.   I step back a step or two to prevent any real surprise attack  and to give myself time to react 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2022, 09:46:10 PM »
I listen to you carefully, notice how you step out of your heels. 
"And that's exactly why i'm here!
To correct your assumption that i'm only a second choice.
And you don't have to be afraid that i'll behave meanly either.
Just you and me.
And we'll settle this very calmly. 
To the bitter end." 
Now i step out of my heels and start unbuttoning my blouse. 
My eyes don't leave you.
Take off my blouse, my firm, full breasts appear.