News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL

• 36 Replies

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
Re: Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2022, 01:18:33 AM »
I slowly unbutton my blouse and unzip my skirt and slide it down past my hips and thighs to the floor No sense in getting your blood all over my clothes cxnt.  I step forward and grab your hair just above your left ear.  I pull your head forward and rake my nails across your forehead and down your cheek   
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2022, 03:22:33 PM »
I finally pull down the skirt and we meet in the middle of the elevator. 
Our naked plump breasts meet. 
As you grab my hair, pull my head forward and scratch my face with your fingernails, i stay calm and let you do it. 
Don't change my face even if it hurts so much. 
"Is that all you old cxnt?!" 
I hiss and grab on your stomach. 
My fingers dig into the fabric of your thong and i start to pull it up. 
Very slowly but then more and more firmly. 
Until the fabric in your slit gives you pain. 
"This time, honey, the fight will end differently!"
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2022, 07:26:50 PM »
The material of my thong saws into my pussy  and I go to my toes to relieve the pain.  I scream at you cxnt!  and charge you   I press both hands intoo y0our tits and drive you back against the wall of the elevator.   using my claws to grip your tits and push them up to your shoulders.  I bring a knee up between your legs and connect solidly on your pubic mound!   
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2022, 09:26:24 PM »
I can see it on your face, the fabric cutting into your crotch and causing you pain. 
Obviously considerable pain, because your resistance becomes more violent.  You grab my breasts, push them up, and push me backwards against the elevator wall. 
A soft moan of pain escapes my lips.
When I then feel your leg between my thighs, my eyes sparkle evilly. 
The calm fades from my voice and anger rings through. 
"You stupid cxnt are definitely going too far!" 
Tug hard again at the scrap of fabric that covered your femininity and now it tears. 
Throw the leftovers aside and grab you between your thighs again. 
But this time i don't grab any fabric,
but naked, sensitive flesh and claw my fingers into it.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2022, 03:03:20 PM »
I moan loudly in pain as my pussy is clawed and torn by your nails.   I keep one claw in your tit and lower my other down to your pussy to retaliate I dig my nails into your supple pussy lips and tug!  I pull you away from the wall and then push you back into it hard.  Our screams fill the cabin of the elevator, but no one can hear us.  My nails doing their work on you at both ends!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2022, 11:06:32 PM »
We fight with such doggedness, torture ourselves with such cruelty that it's good that nobody hears us scream.  You pull me away from the wall then push me hard against it again and i groan. 
Whereby this action is the lesser evil.  The pain we cause ourselves elsewhere is far worse and harder to bear. 
Finally i look you in the eyes. 
And that's the second my head snaps forward and i try to ram my forehead into your face.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2022, 11:43:38 PM »
Your head snaps forward and catches me in the face.   MY head snaps back and I see stars    I instinctively dig my nails deeper into your tit but I bring the other hand up from your pussy to wipe the blood from my face  I use the tit grab to push you away while I clear my vision