News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL

• 36 Replies

Offline CatherineL

• I am here to catfight mean and dirty
Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL
« on: August 15, 2022, 09:43:44 PM »
It is a very unusual Saturday night in that I do not have date.  I walk in an upscale restaurant and take a seat at the bar, knowing that just because I came in alone doesn't mean I will leave alone.  I have on a navy blue skirt with a hem about 2 inches above my knee and a silky light blue blouse.  I have a drink and I am about to leave when a couple comes in and takes seats close to me.  The man is very handsome and he is sitting two seats away from me with his date on his other side. I discreetly unbutton the top two buttons on my blouse and lean over towards him to ask him if could please pass me some napkins.  He does and I lean over to take them and give him a good view of my cleavage along with a little smile.  He is clearly interested and keeps glancing my way.  I decide to let him know I want him.  I swivel my chair more towards him and show him my crossed legs.  As he stares, I uncross my legs and then slowly recross them giving him a good view and letting him see I am not wearing panties.  Now he cannot take his eyes off of me, so I give him a sexy little wink and turn my chair back to the bar to order another drink.  I give show no concern about his date.  I will be leaving with him!!
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Anne_Cougar vs CatherfneL
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 09:56:40 PM »
Looks like someone's in a lot of trouble here.
 >:(
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:18:05 AM »
He's a very handsome guy, i met him by accident a few days ago and tonight we're going to have dinner at a really good restaurant. 
And I don't intend to end the evening with dessert. 
We take a seat at the bar to have an aperitif. 
After a while i've to leave him alone to do my eyeliner. 

When i come back from the ladies' room, i meet Carolann, an old friend, and we talk briefly. 
And as we speak, i can see the bar over her shoulder. 
And what i see amuses me not. 

A woman my age is sitting there, making nice eyes at my companion. 
Or should i say a nice crotch? 
Hasten to end the conversation with Carolann. 
Not that I think there's a man worth fighting over, but on the other side,
it does me credit that such a slut with big tits thinks she can get my guy. 
The prospect of teaching her a lesson for her slutty behavior makes my nipples hard. 
Walk briskly in my light white summer dress, under which two plump large peas are visible, towards the bar and stand behind the woman. 
Lean forward slightly and say quietly "if you spread your legs again in my presence, i'll rip off your labia and put them in your fucking mouth! Do you understand me?!" 
Our eyes meet in the mirror at the back of the bar.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 02:55:55 PM »
I see her in the mirror as she approaches and my body tenses.  I wait and she stands behind me and whispers her threat, which is not unexpected.  Sometimes when a woman makes that kind of threat it is a bluff and easily brushed aside, but I can see her eyes.  She is serious and so am I.  I swivel around in my chair and face her.  I lay one hand flat on my thigh and lightly drum my fingers, showing my manicured and sharp nails.  My nails are coated in a clear polish which will give them added strength when I use them on this fat tramp.   Honey, I take threats like that personally and I don't like them so why don't you just leave and let me show your man a good time.  I give her a little smile and she reiterates her threat, this time a little more forcefully by putting her finger in my tit.  I grab her wrist making sure she feels my nails.   OK Frump Hilda, You want this lets have a little chat.  I look over at the man and he knows what is going on and seems very happy to let it happen. Honey, your girlfriend and I are going to go have a little talk.  You stay there and I will be right back.  I promise this won't take long and then you and I can leave.  I look Anne in the eyes tell her to follow me the ladies room.  We go the ladies room and there is a woman at the five sink vanity refreshing her lipstick.  She looks at us and knows.  She quickly leaves saying I will let you two talk.  I lay my small purse on the vanity and never take my eyes off of you, We fight nude BITCH.  I begin taking off my clothes and folding the skirt and blouse neatly and laying them on my purse.
This is my second time here and I wanted to see if it was still fun! I DO NOT share photos so do not ash,and I enjoy catfighting and not much else.  I am 5'5" and 145 lbs and my measurements are my business.  But I can still turn heads.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 03:17:46 PM »
I repeat my threat and you turn around.  And at the latest now i know that you are looking for confrontation. 
Notice your manicured fingernails, which don't have to hide behind my beautifully filed fingernails. 
During our little small talk, the mixture of perfume and your fresh sweat gets into my nose. 
When you explain to me that you want to fight for the guy, i don't hesitate for a second. 
"If you have such a longing for a good spanking, i'll grant your wish.
Just you and me.
In the women's room,
no clothes,
no escape,
no rules,
no mercy!" 

We go to the women's room, the make-up woman disappears and i lock the door. 
Look at you contemptuously as you undress. 
Then i put down my purse, reach onto my back and unzip my dress. 
Carefully fold it up and set it down next to one of the sinks. 
Go to the opposite wall and study you again. 
"To the bitter end?!" 
I ask.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 03:31:58 PM »
Only one of us will walk out here bitch.  I am now naked my bush is full and I see she is shaved but her pussy lips are plump.  Perfect for grabbing and sinking my nails into when the opportunity is there. As we move closer my fingers instinctively curl into claws.  I keep my eyes on her.  We are both breathing heavily now as our bodies prepare for this fight.  She is getting closer.  I attack first. I grab her hair with one hand and reach at her face with the other raking my nails across her cheek

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 04:00:48 PM »
You we are approaching each other.  Come very close to us. 
Stiff nipples dig into each other's breasts. 
There is an unbelievable tension in the air. 
When you take the initiative and surprise me with your attack. 
You grab my hair, pull at it, and scrape my cheek with your claws. 
I feel this burning feeling on my skin and instinctively know i've four or five red welts on my face. 
I throw my hands up, grab your hair from behind with my left hand and yank your head back. 
With my right hand I dig my fingernails deep into the flesh of your ample breast. 
The fight has begun!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 04:02:19 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 08:46:45 PM »
I hear a squeal of pain escape my lips as you claw into my breast.  I stuggle to keep my head up so as not to take my eyes off of you. The pulling of my hair causes my neck muscles to strain.   My right hand again rakes at your face and my nails leave more scratches from your forehead to your chin and clawing one eye lid.  My left hand snakes down between us and reach between your legs and grab that target I noticed so quickly.  I grab the lip in my fingers and twist the lip stretching it to it's limit.  Our cries of pain and anger echo through the otherwise empty room.  We struggle for position and I try to push you back against the vanity.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 09:11:59 PM »
I press my lips together, no scream should escape my lips. 
Inarticulate noises escape me as you drag your nails through my face again to reinforce the marks of your claws. 
Let go of your tit for a second, but only to grasp your nipple between thumb and forefinger. 
I twist and pull on your bulging nipples, fascinated by how your face changes under the impression of pain. 
But then my face changes. 
The lousy blonde whore has slipped her hand between us and her fingers are on my femininity. 
You pull, tug and twist my labia with great brutality and i let out a loud scream of pain. 
Instinctively i pull my knee up and try to kick you between the thighs.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 03:12:20 AM »
I have my grip in your pussy and have scratched your face and now you try to knee my pussy.  The move is not unexpected and I am able to shift my body enough that your knee hits my thigh and not my pussy.  I keep my nails in your pussy lip and twist it in even deeper but I now use my other hand to grab your hair.  I twist your mop into my fist and pull.  I use my leverage of pulling your hair and your pussy to drive you backward towards the vanity.  We are both now breathing heavily and moans of pain escape our lips no matter how much we try to suppress them .  My hand in your pussy if pulling up on the lip.  I am trying to stretch the lip up to your navel. while using my weight to push you back

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2022, 01:51:05 PM »
My knee misses your femininity. 
You can further expand the advantage you have gained and pull me by my hair in the direction of the washbasin until I bump into it. 
I can't keep avoiding you. 
And that makes the situation even worse for me, especially since you work my pussy brutally and this is expressed in a loud scream of pain. 
I can't do anything but let you go. 
But my hands are reaching for your head. 
My fingers grab it left and right and my thumbs rest on your eyes. 
Slowly starting to squeeze. 
Increase the pressure on your eyeballs.  Either you're gonna let go of me right now or....

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2022, 04:09:42 PM »
Your change in tactics  catches me by surprise    I try to shake my head side to side to avoid your fingers in my eyes but it is too late  I moan loudly as the pressure increases and I have no choice but to release your hair and pussy to counter your attack.  I place my hands inside of each of your wrists and push outward forcing your hands away from my eyes.   I draw back and swing a round house slap at your face  I connect but not as solidly as I would like becauuse my eyes are watering and vision is still a little blurry.  I back away quickly and clear my vision.  You tried to blind me you BITCH   I am seething with anger and my breathing increases  my chest heaving from the fight and rage. 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2022, 04:26:07 PM »
My counterattack worked! 
I'm finally free! 
Rub my pussy only briefly, because i absolutely have to use the time when you can't see anything. 
And you stand there rubbing your eyes and i can see how upset and angry you are. 
You're panting with anger, your chest rising and falling with each breath you take. 
So i rush towards you, the target in sight and kick with my leg stretched out. 
Throw my shin up with full force and try again to hit you between your thighs with a hard kick.

Offline CatherineL

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2022, 04:40:17 PM »
I am lifted to my toes by the kick and pain shoots through my entire body and a loud oooooofffffffff is heard as the air rushes passed my lips   I am hurt and in trouble and my pussy  aching! If I retreat now I am done and I know it.  I have to react and gain time to recover.  I more fall than move into you but I raise my hands to your head  my nails sink into your forehead and rake down across your eyes  cutting one eyelid.   Then I push you away and I back up  rubbing the pain from my crotch  I am recovering slowly and although my pussy is hurt at least I can now see 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2022, 05:14:37 PM »
It's the perfect kick. 
My shin hits hard between your thighs and i hear your scream of pain. 
But you don't fall, stagger onto me and I try to push you away. 
But your naked body is leaning against me. 
You buy yourself time, get your pain under control, and then you claw deep red marks across my face again with your claws, hurting my eyelid that's beginning to swell. 
Little beads of red blood trickle down my face and I curse at the pain. 
We both need a little time to gather new strength and then stagger towards each other like two injured tigresses. 
This time i attack first, grabbing your neck with my left hand while my right hand reaches out for your pussy and get it.

And even if you come out of here as the winner at the end, you won't fuck the handsome boy anymore!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 05:41:48 PM by Anne_Cougar »