News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Past repeats (Part 1)

• 8 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

The Past repeats (Part 1)
« on: August 20, 2022, 05:17:23 PM »
"OMG!"
"Wow!"
"I never imagined..."
"Me neither!"
"Did you know that our Moms...?"
"I had no idea."

Katie and Sandy,  two 22-year-old girls, were sitting on the couch in Katie's living room, staring almost hypnotized at the big TV across the room. On it played an old VHS-Tape from 24 years ago that Katie and Sandy randomly found in an old chest from Katie's mom. It's label just said "Dawn and Wendy 1". That were their mom's names and that made them curious. They were aware that their mums knew each other since forever but never heard anything about a video. They were even more irritated as they found several more VHS Tapes, all having the same title, just with ascending numbers. They could not contain their curiosity at that point and since Katie's mother was out of town for the week, the girls thought it could be fun to watch the old videos and see their mums when they were around their age. They did not knew what they were getting themselves into.

This was ten minutes ago and the two girls looked to the screen with wide eyes, not able to believe what was going on before them. They saw their mothers, around the same age as they are now, locked in a naked, ferocious fuckfight, slamming gaping cxnts together, rubbing clits and rolling over and over on the same floor Katie and Sandy were now sitting at. Their loving and kind mothers were absolutely feral, raking and clawing into each other, doing everything to win this sexfight. "My cxnt is better, fucking bitch!", Dawn, Katie's mother, screamed into her rival's face. "No mine's better, you stinking bitch!", Wendy, Sandy's mother, screamed back, intensifying their cxnt-slams even more. Big tits, not as big as they are today, but still sizable, pressed against each other, not the focus of the fight, but still involved and locked in a bitter battle, as both girls rolled around faster and faster.

"I can't believe this!", Sandy said, at a complete loss for words. "Me neither. Our Moms fuck each other like wild animals. Are they lesbians?", Katie questioned. Sandy thought for a second, her eyes not leaving the screen. "Doesn't seem like it. They just fight with their sex. But I thought our mums were friends?" "Yeah, me too. But this seems like they absolutely hated each other."

The girls got quiet again, as they saw their mums cum for the first time. They slammed their cxnts into each other, each impact stronger than the last, leading quickly to a simultaneous orgasm. But even while cumming the two madcats still rolled on and continued slamming their leaking twats into their opponent's, not stopping for a second. Their hands are deeply stuffed into the others long hair, keeping a tight grip on the other as the roll around relentlessly.

"Maybe we should stop?", Katie said, glancing over to her best friend, who was as shocked as she was.
"Yeah, I don't think our Moms would want us to see this.", Sandy agreed. Katie took the remote and clicked on the pause-button but then she said something without thinking that would change their lives forever. "I also think you should not see your Mom losing to my Mom." After a second Katie realized what she just said, but it was already to late. Sandy turned to her and said, a bit louder than before: "What? I think you meant to say your Mom, since mine clearly dominates the fight!" Now Katie turns to Sandy as well, both getting a bit agitated. "She did not, my Mom is kicking your Mom's ass and fucking her into the ground!" "Your blind, my Mom fucks yours!" The two girls were almost screaming at each each other, their faces getting red from anger.

"Maybe we should continue, you dumb cow!", Katie yelled.
"Yeah we should, stupid sow! But I don't think you're women enough to endure this ferocious fight!", Sandy yelled back.
"Fuck you! My Mom is more of a women than your Mom and I am more of a women than you!"
"Fuck yourself, we are way more powerful than you two!"
"My mother will win!"
"No mine!"
"Mine!"
"Mine!"
"Bitch!"
"cxnt!"

With this, Katie turned to the TV and clicked the play button. The screams of Dawn and Wendy started instantly echoing through the room again as Katie and Sandy synchronously turned back to the TV, resuming their viewing of the fight. A small part of them was shocked by the conversation they had. The two of them were friends since they were born and never insulted the other nor fought in any way. But viewing their mothers battle awoke something in them. An almost primal desire to be better than the other, to be the better women. They felt hatred, anger and lust towards the other and repressed their urge to rip into the other here and now. But it began to dawn on. both girls that they would spring into action if the other continued to insults their mother.

On the screen, we saw Wendy and Dawn who know changed into a scissoring position, tribbing like crazy, rubbing cxnts deep into each other. Labia began to intertwine as both tried to suck the others lusthole into their own. They gyrated their hips, invading the other's cxnt deeper and deeper. Every few seconds they slammed their whole bodies together with a loud "SMACK", big tits colliding and pussies driving even deeper down, before gyrating again. It was an intense and violent grinding session, something that Katie and Sandy, who were no strangers to lesbian sex as both were bisexual, never seen in their whole lifes.

"Come Mom!", Sandy shouted at the screen. "Defeat that bitch!"
"You got it Mom!", Katie shouted even louder. "Grind that slut into submission!"
"My Mom is destroying your mom's cxnt!", Sandy spat out.
"Rubbish, your Mom's dry ugly cxnt is sucked in by my mother's!", Katie replied.
"Your Mom's pathetic cxnt could never hold a candle to my mom's glorious twat!"
"My Mom's cxnt is better!"
"No my Mom's is!"
"Can't be since I inherited my Mom's twat and it is way better than yours!"
"Fuck you, my pussy is leagues above yours and its identical to Mom's!"
"If you're so sure, do you dare to compare cxnts and see whose family has the better ones?"
"Sure whore, if you're so thirsty to see a real women's vagina I'll show you!"
"Fuck you, I show you how a real pussy looks like, fucking slut!"

Still looking at their cxnt-locked mothers, both girls quickly lost their skirts and panties, before simultaneously turning towards the other. Sandy and Katie almost gasped as they saw the others cxnt, desperately trying to look unimpressed. The pussies of the girls looked identical to their mother's and also to each other. The only difference was that the daughters had thicker and fatter clits that pointed like swords at the other. They were impressed for a second, before envy, hate, pride, and territorialism took over, fueled by the 24-year-old screams from their mothers that their cxnt is stronger. It definitely is, both thought, and I will prove it.

The girls faced each other on the couch and spread their legs as wide as possible to show all of their cxnts. Both tried to spread wider than their rival, but they were equal with every movement. This presenting also underlined again how similar their cxnts and clits looked, fueling their envy and hatred towards each other and strengthening their will to prove that their family has the superior pussies.

"Have you even shown your pussy yet bitch, cause I don't see anything even resembling one!", Katie spat out.
"That's because my pussy is just too radiant and divine for your underdeveloped mind to comprehend!", Sandy replied.
"Fuck you bitch, my cxnts way more divine than yours and your dirty mother's!"
"Fuck you slut, your and your mother's gray and dry cxnts are nothing compared to our juicy and pink lustholes!"
"You must be blind, our cxnts are way pinker then your colorless one!"
"Ours are pinker!!"
"No, ours are pinker!!"
"OURS!"
"OURS!"
"Fuck you slut, ours are the best. Let's get closer and you will see it!"
"Yeah let's and then you will see that my cxnt outshines yours a thousand times!"
"Slut!"
"Bitch!"

Katie and Sandy exchanged glares of pure hatred before they approached each other one the couch, bringing their gaping twats together, almost touching. Their clits were only inches apart from each other and the two girls now resembled their mothers in the video almost perfectly. Their mothers were still locked cxnt to cxnt, drilling into the other without pause, giving the girls time to solve the conflict in their way. They both looked down to their twats.

"Now you clearly see that I'm pinker!", Sandy almost spat into Katie's face.
"No, you're not, that's the reflection of my cxnt lighting up you're damp excuse for a pussy!", Katie spat back, their lips almost touching, drilling pure hatred into each other's eyes.
"Slut, you're cxnt wouldn't be even visible without mine!"
"Bitch, no one wants to see you're dirty muff!"
"Whore, at least more than you're stinking twat!"
"cxnt!"
"Hoe!"

At this moment, Katie's and Sandy's argument was disrupted by earshattering screams from the TV. They both turned their heads around and saw with surprise that the camera angle changed for the first time. Before it showed both girls from a side view, but now it was suddenly placed over the contestants and showed a near perspective of Dawn's and Wendy's vaginas, who were still grinded together tightly, Labia intertwined, pussy lips invading the others twat. You could see them trying to suck the other in before violently grinding into each other a second later, rubbing their already swollen lustholes raw. But this wasn't what captured Katie's and Sandy's attention in this new view. It was the close up on their mothers' clits that entranced them.

Dawn's and Wendy's clits were, as previously mentioned, not nearly as big and meaty as their daughter's, but still beautiful and powerful spears that Katie and Sandy now saw clashing against each other. The clits stabbed into each other, met tip to tip, before slamming against each other from the sides. The fight was brutal, both clits being used like rapiers, determined to cut the other down. It made Katie and Sandy instantly wet, but both knew that their mothers only fought this way because their clits weren't that fat. This wasn't the ultimate way to determine whose clit is the best. They turned to each other again and exchanged a look that said "Only we can decide this fight!"

Katie and Sandy looked deep into each other's eyes, not needing words this time, both girls knew exactly what they needed to do. They brought their gaping twats together so that their Labia finally touched, making both girls shutter with excitement. But this was only preparation. They lined their clits up beside each other, making both girls anger level rise even more as they saw that their clits were one hundred percent identical in length, thickness, and volume. They couldn't stand it. But before they brought their clits together, they hesitated for a moment. They both knew that this would finally cross the line where they could never return to their friendship as it was. But as their eyes crossed, they both understood. Their family and their pride was more important than their friendship. Blood was thicker than water and both needed to prove that their family was better. So as on a signal, both girls brought their clits together.

Two insane screams of pleasure echoed through the room, mixing with their mother's screams from the TV. Waves of pleasure, more intense than anything both girls ever experienced, flowed through their bodies as their clits collided. But even though they felt like their slits could explode at any second, Katie and Sandy pushed into each other. Pressing their long and fat knobs into each other, meeting with their full length. Both thick love buttons tried to force the other back with their extreme power, but both were equal in every aspect. Katie and Sandy applied more and more strength, bending their clits and making them shake, but still weren't able to move the other even an inch. Even though their was no movement, the pleasure this clit-jamming inflicted was enormous. Combined with the loud screams and insults from their mothers, Katie and Sandy were washed over with unthinkable amounts of pleasure, making them moan and pant continually. After only a few minutes of intense clit pushing, both girls screamed looudly and came at the exact same time.

A river of cxnt juices rained down Katie's and Sandy's tights, soaking their clits deep in it, gluing them even tighter together. As their monumental orgasm subsided, both girls' glances met and their anger exploded. Both screamed "BITCH!", before tearing into the other's hair, making them both fall off the couch. Now both girls started rolling around on the floor, just like their mothers did 24 years ago. They screamed and hissed like wildcats, while ripping hair and slamming tits together. Both girls spat onto the other's face, furiously trading salvia. There was no trace of friendship left in them, only hate, lust and anger. During all of this furious rolling, they still kept their clits cramped together, not separating for a moment. Sure, their clits were practically glued together by sweat and cum, making it virtually impossible to separate them, but that was nothing compared to Sandy's and Katie's pride and Ego. They would never move away because that would mean admitting defeat and that is the last thing both girls thought about. It would be a betrayal to their mothers and their family. And if it wasn't clear already, the girls paraphrased it once more.

"You lost, stupid slut! So take your dirty clit away from my powerful dragon!", Katie hissed, spitting on Sandy's lips.
"No, you lost, dumb bitch! Your pathetic dragon was defeated by my superior snake, so back off!", Sandy hissed back, spitting into Katie's still open mouth.
"Urgh, fuck you whore! I won't back off ever, because I won!", Katie hissed and spat also into Sandy's open mouth.
"Urgh, no you didn't! I won and so you back off or we have a problem!"
"We already have one slut! Last warning, take your tiny snake away from my dragon or my snake will keep on and shred it!"
"You don't scare me bitch! If that's what you want then we keep our clits together till one is defeated and if it takes years. My snake will win!"
"Alright hoe, prepare for the worst. My dragon will win!"

Both girls underlined this promise by spitting again, their spitbombs colliding between their faces and splattering all over them. They kept on rolling, slamming their cxnts harder and harder together, keeping clits in a tight embrace. Their mothers on the video were also rolling again, two generations of hellcats locked in the same fight. Four cxnts could be heard slamming together and four mouths screamed profanities at each other. Every few minutes all four women came, again always at the same time, but it didn't stop the rolling at all. It was a chaotic brawl, 24 years in the making.

After another earthshaking orgsam, Katie and Sandy suddenly stopped rolling, because they did not hear their mothers anymore. They sat up, still clit to clit and saw that the video stopped.
"What, it's already finished?", Katie said surprised. "But the fight wasn't over!"
"Yes!", Sandy replied, as shook as Katie was. "I wanted to see Mom win!"
"You're Mom would have never won, my Mom dominated her!"
"Fuck you, your Mom almost lost! Five minutes more and she would have been K.O.!"
"I think you're talking about your Mom, cause mine was always on top!"
"No, that was my Mom.", Sandy spat out, before a thought came over her. "Wait a second."
"What's up, slut?", Katie asked.
"Bitch, you're as dumb as you look. Don't you remember, there were several videos in that chest, all with the same label. All of them are fights!"
"Yes, of course. Didn't think a stupid slut like you would figure it out. Then let's get the next one, it will definitely show how your Mom lost!"
"cxnt, it won't. Your Mom will definitely be the Loser!"
"Slut!"
"Bitch!"

To be continued...

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: The Past repeats (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 08:36:13 AM »
I love it

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 10:39:33 PM »
Amazing, please continue!

Offline Frank

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 11:11:38 PM »
Very good ! Thanks to share it with us !
I hope next ch. to be posted soon !

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 12:50:42 AM »
Awesome

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 08:19:27 PM »
This was so good! I can’t wait to read more!

Thank you for sharing it.

Offline footfight

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 04:02:01 AM »
Wow,intense.Love how the daughters reenact their moms' fight from the past.....

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2022, 03:19:39 PM »
This is a great story! Not only do they want make their moms proud! They also want want to continue what they started.

Offline Mother Daughter Duo

• It’s so simple. We are the best.
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 11:12:50 PM »
Awesome story. Thank you for writing this.
“Sometimes you have to be a wild bitch to get things done, women can be quite wild and primal, the claws and fangs are jewels to a woman”