News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex

• 204 Replies

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2022, 02:50:02 AM »
OWWWw i feel you grab my tit and i scream the guys go wild  I let go of your wrists and scream OK BITCh as i take both hands and pull down your top exposing your tits and i sink my nails in them and twist them as you twist my tit. my head bent to the side from the hair pull.  People yelll to rip off her tits. I am in pain as some of my hair is gone and my tit hurts but i know i have both hands locked in yours but slowly losing my balance in these heels

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2022, 02:51:51 AM »
This is sooooo hot! You.  You two are going to go insane wild on each ither
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2022, 03:13:37 AM »
I release your hair talons 8n your hands I claw your wrists as I struggle to get my tits free my arse  pressed to the bar.

I scream LET GO OF MY TTIS BOTCH as I claw your wrists to desperate to free my breasts.

The crowd out of control.

Drinks spill on us both mainly me as I struggle to free my breasts.

FUCK YOU BITCH

CXNT

GRRRRR

As I viciously claw your wrists.

YT

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2022, 03:28:33 AM »
I am going to rip off those TITS i HISS,   I try to force your back on the bar by leaning into you. My hands mauling your tits. OWWW let go of my wrists , your nails sink in them drawing blood, I finally have to let go and bring my hand back to slap you as you lean against the bar. Both of our tits dangling around, hair a total mess, By bring back my hand i do shortly leave my tits and belly exposed as I aim a slap at your face.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 03:54:49 AM »
Way to go girls, you both are doing a great fight

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 11:44:34 AM »
This fight is in it's early stages and I'm looking forward to a long and brutal battle, with Katie being the victor of course.Go Katie!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 01:27:59 PM »
Thanks Wicked your a favourite of mine

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 01:28:54 PM »
Thanks also Boche and Watcher blowing you both kisses

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
You had started to bend me backwards over the looking vulnerable as if you were taking control it drive the guys wild plus my screams from the tit torture drive them wilder but you screamed from my wrist attacked you slap my face I leave it unprotected as I have to even up my access to your tits it makes it so inviting to slap my face 2 times in a row as my head and hair fly sideways leaving my face exposed likely to be slapped again means you leave your breasts open and I rip your dress down enough to expose your breasts now and now I sink my rad talons mercilessly into your breasts and now I start to force you back in pain your heels click as you back up mine  click as I chase you backwards ok only inch  by inch but it is the tight end of the bar and soon I have your back to the wall as I mark your breasts.  I scream ….l LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT GET TO RIO YOUR BREASTS OFF BITCH. YT

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2022, 01:47:07 PM »
I scream loudly as your nails and hands grab my sensitive nipple and breast ms.  My back against the wall and I can not pry your hands away. I steam MY TITs My tits OMG let go I wave my arms wildly.  My dress is torn down to my waist.  The guys yelling now for you to rip my tits snd dress off.   The pain is horrible. I have to do something. As you get closer I try to take my knee snd bring it up to your belly hoping to connect while grabbing your wrist agai LET GO OF MY TItS.  !!’n!!!!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2022, 01:53:44 PM »
I mail,your tits.  HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH I SCREAM.  They cheer me make the blonde wail Katie, they cheer you don’t give Cali you can take it.

I go wild mauling GIVE BITCH OR YOUR TITS WILL BE RUINED, then the kick it was not enough but it is clear you near kicked me back my fans cheer ruin her tits I keep up the attack as yours go keep ‘kneeing her she near tripped back.

Fuck you I scream as 8 attack your tits hoping your not smart enough to keep kneeing.

Yt

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2022, 02:03:20 PM »
Screaming like crazy as this will not let. Hi guys yelling the horrible. My knees not having much effect   As I try one more knee. I lose my balance in these heels and fall on my ass in the floor taking you down to with your hands still clamped on my tits. I lean back on my ass still grabbing your wrist trying to pry them off.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2022, 02:14:38 PM »
I attack so wildly as you fall I fall plus your last knee winded me I try to hide it from you.

I fall on top but the thud my hands fall of your tits we both grab hair rolling catballing the guys see further up my skirt and your dress as we roll to the right then the left as we both press our breasts into each other’s breasts and our vaginas thrust through the dress skirt we both wear. People see our stocking tops and g strings start to become visible.

On the floor your extra weight makes me work hard BITCH.

We both rip hair as we roll. Our legs interlock as we roll.our upper thighs pressing. On the others g string covered pussy’s.

Each time one rolls on top she tries to pin the other we are both sweating and our sweaty bodies drive the men crazy.

I am so aroused my nipples rock hard I thrust them into yours. TAKE THAT BITCH.

YT

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2022, 02:24:26 PM »
Finally your hands are off my tits. We grab hair and roll ripping hair out. My freed is now ripped up the sides   My g string and panties showing. I get on top only for you to buck me off and I do the same as we do this over and over. Guys yelling as they see our panties and thighs. You are now on top as you press your nipples on mine OWewe as  they stab into my sore nipples  you are on top pressing your nipples and I try to squirm and roll u go but you have me trapped.  I kick wildly  I try to get a knee beween your leg to rub against your panties   Get off me SLut

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2022, 02:29:55 PM »
I scream MAKE ME BITCH.

Somehow I end up on top grinding my nipples into yours as m6 skirt your dress rise our g string. Covered pussies rub both our g strings are wet and we smell each other’s scent.

The crowd goes wild.

I now grab your wrists trying to pin them as you thrust and heave your body.

As I try to pin you I kiss you biting your lips as I do trying to taunt you sexually.

Yt