News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex

• 204 Replies

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2022, 02:39:43 PM »
I feel you kiss me and I kiss back hard. I hiss I am going to make you cum. I bring my knee up between your legs and rub hard on your pussy I hear you moan and I manage to buck you off and I get on top pressing my nipples in yours as we keep kissing hard. I rub my sweaty body on yours back and forth.  The guys going wild

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2022, 02:46:03 PM »
And you can't blame us from going wild ladies ;)

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2022, 03:23:27 PM »
Thanks Boche glad you like it.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2022, 05:57:11 PM »

Thank you for taking your time to entertain the freecatfight members.
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2022, 10:54:42 PM »
I snarl as I lay on top kissing you, I GUESS YOUR USED TO BEING ON YOUR BACK YOU SLUT.. The crowd loves my attitude I feel your leg and at times knee rub my g string I am wet but I too park my leg up and I too use my leg and knee to massage your labia erotically, YOU WILL CUM FIRST WHORE. With my black shiny stockings your juices glisten in the light I press my breasts back into yours I concentrate so hard on what my leg and knee are doing to your labia as our erotic attacks works each other’s g string inside her sexy mound that I let my guard down and with your extra size and weight allows you to roll us again leaving you on top.

I want this so bad I thrust my sweaty body back into yours. I kiss wildly deep tongue our tongues wrestling. My nipples so erect. I pull your hair this time erotically using my nails sensually on your scalp, right now I am doing everything I can to make you cum. Taunting you I snarl cum on fuck me if you think you can.

Online BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2022, 10:58:08 PM »
Wow Katie and Cali awesome battle you are both so hot.

From previous chats here I have a thing for Katie but could see me developing the same desire for Cali.

Katie was hot on top, but wow you look even sexier with Cali on top.

I ask out loud should someone hand these women a double ended dildo.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2022, 11:05:18 PM »
Grrrr hey stud where is the loyalty!!!!!

I look into Cali’s Chrissy’s eyes she looks into mine both pondering the double ended didlo question as we kiss.

I know feel like I,Am fighting for 2 men know the man we no longer wish to share and to please Stud a long time fan for either to betray me for Chrissy would be worse than losing to her. But I now I have to ruin this bitch although being bi and the thought of winning with our stakes and her as my sex slave for 24 hours is driving me wild.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:19:33 PM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2022, 11:18:29 PM »
BITCH YOU Want a double ended dildo?  !!!!!!  then we can see who cums and passes out. I know the guys will love it

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2022, 11:28:30 PM »
FUCK,YOU BITCH I can handle it the double ended dildo, I hope its a vibrating one and fxcking huge.

Sure but right now your as close to cumming  as me, the way this has all turned out I have to accept to fight with the dildo I can’t back down from your challenge I snarl BRING IT ON.

I say promise me this we owe it to everyone to fight on if we both survive this stage promise me bitch.

My attitude drives the guys wild.

With you on top one hand erotically in your hair I get my right hand erotically down inside your dress and latch in pulling your g string so hard it stretches and starts ti cut your pussy in half smirking knowing you in too it will be near impossible for you to do the same.  TtAKE THST BITCH as it cuts your g string inside you and as you press on me let’s my womanhood spread your labia.

Placing your womanhood into intense pain and erotic pleasure at the siem time you are so wet and I can really smell your scent now as I kiss deep.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2022, 11:37:37 PM »
YOU fucking bitch as pain and pleasure. Since I am on top  and you are pu8lling so hard it tears in to and i let out a yell. Then with it torn i start to grind on top of you

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2022, 11:45:58 PM »
I really enjoy ripping your gesturing into your sex near cutting it in half I say give or I will ruin you the crowd goes wild. You scream wailing in pleasure and pain but keep pulling harder they love seeing the tough blonde in trouble then it rips I think OH SHIT,,  OH NO.

It,allows,you to drink now and if,anything saves your vagina from the extra erotic ness of material inside as we grind.

We hear a thud a nasty long wide double ended dildomis thrown on the floor near our heads.  This to us is like,other women about to fight over a knife.

The crowd erupts, it also hums it is clear it is vibrating.

Online BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2022, 11:49:21 PM »
Having wondered who gives the best head Chrissy or Katie I dare them to suck on it first to show who would,give the best blow job.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2022, 11:54:19 PM »
MY  labia sore I see the DOuble dildo and i roll off you lunging for it. I am going to get this and destroy you bitch.  As i move off you, i hear the hum and i also feel you grab my hair and hand as you lunge for the dildo too. we fight over it rolling around and round our hands both clutched tight. The guys yelll  you two use it on each other . I hiss lets go bitch take  i stand up and i rip off your panties and  We are both Nude but for our boots,  I throw the panties  in your face, now bitch lets use this , I will make u cum first

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2022, 12:14:59 AM »
We still have your dress around your hips my skirt and ripped stockings and suspenders.but we struggle for the double ended dildo.

We both fight over it and then using my lower height to my advantage I bend low elbow your mid section butting you into a wall as you hit it I use the chance to drive the dildo into your wet soaking vag your mouth opens in an O shape as you let out a bait of a girly squeal your so wet it goes deep.

People,cheer for you to get it inside me too and for me to accept my end but for now I use my hands sliding it in and out of you as you lubricate it.

As people cheer fight cxnt to cxnt I snarl fine as we stand in our heels I grab your hair thrusting my labia forward I say ok bitch do your best spear my cxnt with that nasty weapon.

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2022, 12:30:30 AM »
Love my kisses!! Thanks Katie!!   You I love how the trash talk flows in this so good and how nasty you both are in this fight. I know how nasty Katie is Chrissy but show me how nasty you get to sweetie.  Love you both and

KICK SOME ASSES YOU TWO  lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting