News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex

• 204 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex
« on: August 27, 2022, 01:21:14 AM »
Both Cali and Katie have been fucking the,same guy and have now SMS’s then called each other promising to rip each others hair out and bald each other.

Finally they agree to fight for him, both girls promise to dress for his pleasure.

The girls agree to fight until submission or ko, if either woman orgasms she can fight on if she can.

Post fight the winner takes the man and the loser is her sex slave for 24 hours.

The girls agree to fight in a rough bar where girls fight for their men, once the fight starts neither can leave until there is a clear winner and the loser has been humiliated.

Ok now it is tie. To introduce ourselves stats and attire over to you Chrissy. We will both post our personal information and attire.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:34:12 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiex
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 01:23:50 AM »
Well a Lot know me I am 5 6 140 now  40 yrs old. Wearing a white dress as you see with this time some red boots. Blonde hair that I plan to keep on my head and that little bitch  better keep her hands out of it. Long Nails painted black.    I am fighting for our guy and I plan to keep him. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:20:37 AM by Cali girl »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 01:27:17 AM »
My attire tight white leather mini skirt, black leather knee high boots with 6 inch stilletoes, large print black fishents with suspenders
black leather bustier tube top sharp red nails and moist red lips and red silver and black plastic bangles on each wrist strong perfume heavy make up and mascara. It will be me going home with our guy tonight as you are left a beaten mess on the floor.

I am 5’4 122 to 125 lbs, 24 yo long black hair and 32c

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:27:48 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 01:29:34 AM »
Girl you need to stop wearing that  cheap perfume.  WHew !!!!   Your red lips will be kissing my ass when this is over , I also have black lipstick on to match my boots.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Cali Girl Chrisssy vs Katiexga
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 01:38:27 AM »
Honey my Black  Opium is far superior to any cheap scent you may have as you approach me spotting him and myself drinking at the rough bar where we chose to fight in fact my body is pressed hard into his. I smirk your face will be as black as your lips when I finish with you as for my red lippy I had to just reapply it as I gave him a pre fight blow job, but my lips will be all over him as soon as I finish with you. He buys us all drinks I kiss him passionately. Yt
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:43:55 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 01:44:25 AM »
I come up to you hands on hips glare and you and smile at him. KNowing he enjoyed last night with  me. As far as blow jobs how many men here i yell out have received at least 5 from this skank??? Hands go up everywhere. As i smile a bitchy smile at you.  and whisper Bitch !!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 01:51:32 AM »
I kiss him and turn his throbbing crotch pressing through my skirt seeing us both face off, many women hate me here as I have fucked most of their men, I say ok who has got a blow job or fuck from this cheap blonde skank the hand count is near as high as mine. I smile back sultrily sexily bitchily and return the comment whispering enough for the crowd to here me reply……..it’s nearly time bitch. Oh by the way when I win I might just fuck your beaten body in front of him and the crowd.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 01:54:15 AM »
You fucking bitch IT IS ON  !!!! as i bring back my hand and slap you hard in the face NOW leave  bitch!!  The men go wild knowing there is a fight.   If you do not leave I AM FUCKING YOU then throwing you in the trash where u belong

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 01:58:12 AM »
My head and hair fly to the side the crowd loves it I snarl FINE BRING IT ON BITCH his cock almost explodes from his pants as you slap me my heels even click as I balance after my hair flew side way I immediately respond with a wild haymaker style slap at your face now it’s your turn for your hair and head to fly and heeled boots to click bitch. I turn kiss him and say this skank won’t take long.  I hope there is room in the trash for this fat arsed bitch. I am so wet wanting to fuck him the thought of fighting for him then having the victory sex is such a turn on, right now I am a total bitch and just want to shred this slut.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:59:43 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 02:01:59 AM »
MY head and hair move to the side to side from that hard slap.  Men start cheering i am sure there are a lot of hard cocks now.  As you move close to him I reach for your hair with both hands. NOW GET away from him you slut , My hands in your hair yankjing your  off him I am going to bald you bitch as i am furious and twist your hair with my hands BITCH

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 02:08:39 AM »
I could not help but to kiis him and flirt one last time with him before I got my attention on you his cock so hard as you grab my hair and tug me from him he may have cum on his pants. Men cheer us my heels click.

I now lash out grabbing your hair, the crowd goes wild it is clear we are both in a rage fighting for his cock as neither tries to defend my heels click wildly as do yours now as we finally are now evenly matched in a nasty vicious hair pulling battle.  I scream he’s mine bitch get smart and back off or it won’t just be your head I bald skank. As we hair pull our bodies rub and touch, breasts press through tops. It is hot in this bar the guys love female fighters to sweat and have soaking hair.

As our heels click bodies strain, the crowd screaming fight fight fight her her Cali, ruin her Katie.

People notice your black nails are hidden in my hair and my red ones stand out but in the hair pull neither woman can do much more than scream in this match of strength.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:10:56 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 02:18:04 AM »
we are pulling hair fiercely. I take out some of yours but you get some of mine too as we press our tits against each other   as we  yank and curse. The men move to give us room,  LET go of my hair you bitch@!!!! let GOOO !!!!!!    i lean my head back some to try to ease the pain.   I let go with one hand and move it to your breast that is bouncing around under your tube top. I try to grab it as you keep yanking my hair LET GO

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 02:25:20 AM »
The hair pulling is viscous and primal I just start to get a small advantage and smirk confidently looks like I am too much for you bitch but it is a mistake as I feel a form hand on my right breast, your nails are just about contrasting well with my light skin. I am famous for my sexy bustier tops and my bitter rival going for it so early drives them wild. I scream don’t you dare bitch as I retort I can pull your  hair whenever I like as I spin you by your hair hoping to get your hand free from my top and breast.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:26:55 AM by Katiex »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2022, 02:31:55 AM »
As you spin me around i let go of your breast but manage to yank one of the pieces down exposing one of the breasts as it bounces up and down. However as you spin me by my hair i let go of yours and grab your wrists and sink my nails in them trying to get your hands out of my hair as you yank it  viciously  LET GO LET GO Of MY HAIR, the guys yelling seeing your tit and you spinning me around by my hair  , I sink my nails in deeper in your wrists and kick out some of my heels b ut not connecting.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2022, 02:39:08 AM »
My top dropped just enough most of my right nipple is exposed the men love it. You scream from the hair pull we both kick more scuffing our boots.

You scream from the fair pull as I scream from wrist pain. I scream let go my wrists bitch. Some people taunt me cheer you you exposed my right nipple first, GRRRR . I am pissed I should have pulled your tit out first whilst the guys give us room they now grip us as we bump into them. ,y wrist hurt bad but I do not want to be seem giving to your demands but they can’t take much more I need them to fight. I thrust my right hand down away from your hair catching your ,dress ripping it just enough your left nipple is exposed still trying to free that wrist as I tug the cleavage of your dress heels clicking wildly yt