News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Past repeats (Part 2)

• 2 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

The Past repeats (Part 2)
« on: September 04, 2022, 02:14:11 PM »
First, I want to say thanks for the overwhelming reaction to Part 1, I really appreciate all the nice comments. I hope you will like Part 2 as well. At this point there is no real plan for a Part 3, at least right now. I'm busy IRL and also want to focus on other stories. But if you have an idea what you want to see happen next in this story, feel free to tell me, I'm always happy for suggestions, so that I might come back to this in the future. But for now, enjoy Part 2.

"Crawl faster bitch!"
"You're the slow one, slut!"
"Whore!"
"cxnt!"

Katie and Sandy robbed over the floor, still clit-locked and therefore restricted in their movement capabilities. Also not helpful was that the girls started a hairpulling match every few minutes, halting their track till both decided to move on. But despite this slow approach they managed to reach the chest, pull out the next video tape and crawl back to the TV. The whole way there their hands constantly fought over the tape, both pulling it to their side, almost breaking it in two. But they managed to somehow get the tape safe to the TV, inserting it and then slowly robbing back to the couch. They could not manage to actually get up to the couch, so they sat down before it, climaxing once again from the intense pressure their clits experienced.

"Ahhh, you fucking slut!", Katie moaned.
"Ohh, you stinking bitch!", was Sandy's huffed answer.
"Do you feel my clit shredding yours?"
"I feel only that my clit grates yours to dust!"
"Liar, you came way more than me!"
"No, you exploded like a fountain every time I pushed into you!"
"That was you!"
"Bitch!"
"cxnt!"

Katie and Sandy lost themselves in another spitting and hairpulling match, before finally calming down. Katie reached for the remote, but before pressing play, she turned to Sandy again and said: "This time your Mom definitely loses!" "Your Mom just got lucky last time. This video will prove whose mother is the best!", Sandy hissed back at her former friend. Both yelled "Bitch!", before turning to the TV and pressing the Playbutton.

As the video started playing, the two girls were instantly presented with a new scenery. Instead of the living room of Katie's house, this video seemed to be set in Wendy's bedroom, meaning it took place in Sandy's house, which laid two houses away from Katie's. In the video, Dawn and Wendy laid on Wendy's big Queen-size bed, already in a 69-position. They were placed sideways to each other, mouths only inches apart from their gaping twats. It seemed like they couldn't decide who should be on top and that there was a catfight over position before this, shown by claw marks on both backs.

"I'm the better cxnt-sucker!", Dawn hissed into Wendy's pussy.
"No, I'm better!", Wendy hissed back. "You will explode when my tongue invades you!"
"Your floppy tongue can't do anything in face of my glorious lusthole! You will fail and I will suck every last drip of juice out of your pathetic excuse for a vagina!"
"You are not capable of draining any drop from me, but I will lay you so dry that she will never want to lick you again!"
"Fuck you bitch, after I'm done with you, she won't even want to look at your cxnt!"
"I'm the better cxnt-sucker!"
"No, I am!"
"Hoe!"
"Whore!"
"cxnt!"
"Bitch!"

Katie and Sandy were already getting wet from their mother's enticing trash talk and couldn't wait for the 69-battle to start. But suddenly something happened that Katie and Sandy didn't expect. They heard a third voice, this time from behind the camera. It was a female voice, which was trembling as it said: "O...kay, let's start on 3. 1...2......3!"

Before Katie and Sandy could ask themselves to whom that voice belonged to, they were instantly taken in by the commencing battle. As soon as the voice said "3", Dawn and Wendy instantly shoved their big, meaty tongues into the other’s twat and began licking. Their tongues danced through their rival's cxnt, pleasuring the pussylips before invading the inner labia with hard pushes. They both moaned loudly into the others vagina between licks before going in again with violent stabs. Dawn jammed her long tongue deep into Wendy's cxnt, slurping up all the cxnt juices she could reach. Wendy screamed and as a payback, took Dawn entire clit in her mouth, giving it a few hard strokes. Now it was Dawn's time to scream. She quickly mirrored Wendy's move though and both hellcats sucked their opponent's clit with everything they had. Tongues wrapped around their opponent's love button, they worked it up and down, jancking it all over with their mouths. It was a violent, brutal assault on the other's most vulnerable asset.

Even during this furious clit-sucking, both girls still managed to scream at their rival. "Her cxnt is mine!", Wendy yelled. "No, she's mine!", Dawn yelled back. "I suck her way better than you!" "That's a lie, she likes my tongue way more than yours!" "No, she likes mine!" "Mine!!" "Mine!!"

This shouting match between licks persisted for a few more minutes, during which Katie and Sandy got more and more confused. About whom where they talking about? They knew their mothers never had a long relationship and that they both sprung from a one-night stand. But they also never heard that they had any lesbian relationships, apart from their fighting. It was apparent that the mystery woman was the one holding the camera, since there was no one else in Dawn's and Wendy's life during that time who would have filmed this. Katie and Sandy wanted to turn to the other and ask if they knew who that was, but in that moment, the camera angle shifted and they saw a pussy. And what a pussy this was. It was pink and juicy, a masterpiece of a cxnt. And Katie and Sandy knew this pussy. They knew it very well. "CELINE?", they yelled simultaneously, struck by pure shock.

Celine was Katie's and Sandy's other best friend, who lived in the house between them. The three were best friends basically since birth and did almost everything together. Celine was more of an introvert than her two very outgoing friends and could be pretty shy, but both girls still loved her very much. Especially since their 18th birthdays, when Katie and Sandy independently from each other discovered Celine's divine pussy and slurped it out immediately. Since that point both used every opportunity to pleasure their timid friend, mostly by using their tongues on any part of her body. The thing is however, that Katie and Sandy had no idea that the other also had intercourse with Celine. They thought they were the only one that had access to that phenomenal cxnt. Well, at least till now.

"Wait, Wait!", Katie said turning to Sandy, for the first time since hours not with anger but with confusion. "That can't be Celine!"
"No, it can't!", Sandy concurred. "Celine is our age and yes, this girl seems to be 22as well, but this was 24 years ago!"
"So, who the fuck is that?"
"Hmm!". Sandy thought about it for a few moments before "Of course!"
"What?"
"I know who that is! It's actually easy. We already seen that our cxnts are like our mothers’, so..."
"Ohh, right! Can't believe you dumb bitch actually figured that out. But it's fascinating how much Celine inherited from Rebecca! Their pussies are almost identical!"
"They really are! But wait, why the fuck do you know how Celine's pussy looks!"
"Why? Because I slurped her out countless times! Her pussy is virtually my property!"
"You're kidding! That can't be because Celine's cxnt is mine and mine alone. She belongs to my tongue that licks her deepest insides every chance it gets!"
"You're lying, she would have never bothered herself with a try-hard bitch such as yourself when she has me!"
"That definitely sounded different when my tongue invaded her glorious twat during our last sleepover!"
"You licked her during our sleepover? I licked her during that! I used every free minute to do so!"
"I did the same, slut! I can't believe you tried to take Celine away from me. And there I thought we were ever friends!"
"I could say the same bitch, but clearly not when you laid hands on MY Celine!"
"She's not yours, she's mine! And I'm the way better cxnt-sucker, like my Mom!"
"Fuck you, your Mom could not pleasure Rebecca and you can clearly not pleasure Celine!"
"I pleasure her way more than you ever could. I can reach parts of her cxnt no one else can reach!"
"You can never go as deep as me, my tongue is longer than yours!"
"No, mines longer and better!"
"Mine's better!"
"No, mine!"
"Mine!"
"Ok bitch, if you're so full of yourself than let's call Celine and she can tell you personally that I'm her lover and not you!"
"If you dare bitch, I'll write her and then we'll see that she is mine and mine alone!"
"Whore!"
"Hoe!"

Katie took her phone and sent a short, but incisive text to Celine that she needed to come over ASAP. Then she turned back to Sandy, exchanging the most angry and hateful looks yet. Both girls wanted nothing more to rip into and destroy the other for trying to steal their sexual partner, but both decided that humiliating their former friend would be more enjoyable. And since the other questioned their tongue superiority, they needed to show their rival whose tongue truly reached deeper. So as on command, both opened their mouths and stuck their long tongues out. The tips briefly touched, before they positioned them over each other. They hold them for a few seconds before both rammed their tongues into the other's mouth and down the other's throat. Their lips touched, starting their own fight immediately, as both tongues were jammed deep into the other's throat, trying to reach even deeper while also pressing against the other. Their tongue war finally begun.

Celine, a tender build blonde, rushed out of her house, quickly heading for Katie's home. Since it was only one door away it was a quick walk, but she still tried to hurry since Katie's message sounded very urgent. She possessed a key to the house as she did for Sandy's, so she didn't even bother with ringing, letting herself in. As she walked in, she immediately heard loud moans, screams and pounding sounds echoing through the house. "Katie?", she called, before running towards the loud sounds. As she entered the living room, Celine was met with an unbelievable sight, that made her jaw drop to the ground.

Celine saw two almost identical looking pairs of girls fight each other, one on the screen and one on the floor beside her. The girls on screen looked almost like her two best friends who sat a few feet from her in a tight embrace, but not exactly. Celine's confusion vanished quickly however, as she saw the leaking pussy of the person holding the camera. She immediately recognized this vagina, not a big deal since it was like her own, concluding that the girls on the video must be Dawn and Wendy. She immediately knew what was going on here.

The two mothers had, at that point into the video, their faces deeply buried into their opponent's twat. Their noses already invaded the other's labia and the two madcats twisted them around to maximize pain and pleasure. Their mouths were stuffed as deep in the other's pussy as humanly possible, full with the other's cxnt juices that flowed over both faces like a waterfall. But the girls weren't bothered by this for a second. They sucked in the other's labia and twisted it around in their mouths. Then they shot out their tongues and invaded the lowest points of the other's cxnt, pleasuring the most sensible areas, flailing their tongues around like whips. Their lips, gum, tongue, and any other part of their mouths was used to rape the other's twat and make them submit. It was craziness.

Celine was almost hypnotized by the oral carnage happening on screen, but she snapped out of it because the more important thing was happening below her feet. Her two best friends were clit-locked, jamming their tongues as deep as possible into the other's throat. You couldn't call what was happening a tongue fight, it was more a battle to see who can go deeper. Katie's and Sandy's eyes stared pure hatred into each other, their eyeballs almost touching. It made Celine horny as hell and her cxnt was leaking into her panties. She slipped two fingers into her aching twat and began fingering herself to the battle happening. It was so sexy that she moaned and finally made Katie and Sandy aware of her being here.

"CELINE!", both girls yelled, breaking their mouthlock. "Tell this bitch that I lick your pussy way better than her!", Katie screamed. "Rubbish! Celine, tell this slut that nothing is better than my tongue and your pussy belongs to me!" "No, her pussy is mine!" "It's mine!" "MINE!", both screamed at the same time and slammed their twats into each other multiple times, piercing the other's labia with their joined clits.

Celine could not believe what was happening here. The truth is, she often fantasized about Katie and Sandy fighting over her. Every time Katie took her to the bathroom during one of their sleepovers, she secretly hoped that Sandy would discover them and the two would fight for her in that cramped bathroom, slamming their burning cxnts and fencing with long, erect nipples. And when Sandy secretly fingered her twat under the blanket a bit later, she got even wetter thinking about Katie's fingers fighting Sandy's inside her lustcave. When the girls took turns unbeknownst to each other during the night slurping her cxnt juices, sue always hoped both would appear at the same time, fighting for superiority over her cxnt. But she never mentioned it, not wanting to do anything to their friendship. But now it was finally happening. And Celine was finally ready to make her fantasy come true.

"Ok girls!", she said, removing her dripping panties. "Maybe we should decide who is the better licker hands-on! Whoever pleasures me the best gets my cxnt forever! Deal?" With these words she went to Katie and Sandy, showing her almost shining vagina. She lowered herself a bit, so that the girls could reach her pussy with their mouths. Before she could say another word, she was already moaning as Katie and Sandy rushed to her twat to be the first there, their tongues meeting full length at her pussy lips.

Celine released a scream of pleasure that our two hellspwans didn't even recognized. They were too focused on getting the other out of their shared friend’s twat. Their tongues were stuck out fully and pressed their whole length into each other. They rubbed against Celine’s outer labia and pussylips, trying to push the other out and get it for themselves. Using extreme force, their tongues pushed each other back and forth, pleasuring all of Celine's pussy's opening. One time Katie managed to push Sandy's tongue to the edge, before Sandy retaliated and pushed Katie to the other edge, before both ended up in the middle again. Up and down, left and right, they flew over Celine's labia, unable to get the other out.

After a few more minutes of full-on push-fight between the two fat meatsticks, Katie and Sandy both simultaneously decided to change their strategy. They separated their wet tongues and shot them at the same time into Celine's twat. The pleasure of having two tongues invade you at the same time was insane and Celine was crying tears of raw pleasure. Her two friends' tongues swirled wildly through her pussy, trying to pleasure more of it than their enemy. Celine's insides were quickly plastered with the girls' salvia, both wanting more of their spit inside it. So they flew over the spots the other touched before, licking up the others disgusting salvia and applying their own. But even there they were perfectly equal, and Celine's twat was covered in 50% Katie's and 50% Sandy's spit. This made both hellspwans even angrier, both wanting nothing more than to mark Celine's vagaina as their own. Now, the only possibility was, to be the one to cause more pleasure.

While Katie and Sandy were still fighting for territory in Celine's lustcave, the receiving girl did find time between her moaning to look to the TV. Dawn and Wendy were still eating the other out hungrily when Celine heard her mother’s voice. "Maybe we should decide who is the better asslicker? The winner gets my bubbly but forever!" This slut, Celine thought. Like mother like daughter, her timid mother was as much of a horny cumslut than she was herself. Of course, Celine already knew that, but still liked seeing it on screen.

Dawn and Wendy immediately reacted to Rebecca's voice, pulling their faces out of the other's cxnt. Directly after that, both tongues shot into the other's asshole and began furiously rimming the other girl. The tongues were drilled in and out, going as deep as possible, before retracting again and starting all over. It was brutal seeing how the two wildcats raped the others rear with their unrelenting tongues, getting faster and faster by the second. And that was not enough for the two lunatics. Not letting their rival's twat rest, both inserted their whole hand into the other, pumping their fist in and out and in and out. The fight of the future-mothers turned into a ferocious rimming and fisting fight, dead set on destroying the other's sexual assets and prove who is better for Rebecca. The same the two clit-locked brats below Celine were doing right now.

Celine's focus was tremendously brought back to her own body, when the hardest wave of pleasure she ever experienced in her life streamed through her body. She screeched loudly, her voice echoing through the entire house. It was clear that Katie and Sandy tried to end the fight now. Both knew Celine's weak spot, a part deep in her cxnt that arouses her beyond belief. Both stabbed it with their tongues at the same time, overflowing Celine's body with lust. But they were mad beyond belief, because the other dared to touch Celine's holy spot. They needed to drive her out.

Katie took the first step and slammed her tongue into Sandy's, prying her away from the spot. Sandy immediately retaliated and upped the game, by slamming her entire body into Katie's, their conjoined clits piercing into labia. Katie slammed back and both girls' tongues collided as did their entire bodies. They flung back a little, though not enough to disengage their clits, and slammed in back again. Tongues scraped over Celine's outer labia and her holy spot, making her twat wetter and wetter. Their pussies invaded each other deeper and deeper with each slam, clits almost reaching through to the end. Their still clothed tits bounced hard against each other, rock-hard nipples piercing through their shirts into the other's melons. Their entire bodies were now locked in a fight for Celine's cxnt, and it became more intense by the second. Of course, both couldn't handle this pace for long, as was the same for Celine and also their mother's on tape. With earshattering screams that transcended time and space, all 6 girls came at the same time in a world-shaking orgasm.

Celine's climax lasted almost ten minutes in which she screamed cries of absolute joy and hornyness. This was heaven for her, the thing she always wanted to experience. And looking at the two girls below her, who already started another tongue fight after arguing which tongue pleasured Celine better, she knew that it was only the beginning.

Offline Frank

Re: The Past repeats (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »
My taste is for mature women so I would prefer their moms to be involved one way or another, but here my taste speaks.
The story is hot, no doubt about it.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: The Past repeats (Part 2)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 07:36:05 PM »
I think should be a part three! This should take place a few days later. A tit and finger fuck fight combination. The moms be there also to cheer their daughters on and fight themselves.