News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aloha Suite Fights and the PolllI'm

• 41 Replies

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Re: Aloha Suite Fights and the PolllI'm
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2022, 08:38:15 PM »
So all is fine. Everybody is ready for non nudity.
Just one question is there really a market for it ? And you ! Are you ready to pay the same price for a non nudity catfight ?
It s like saving the planet. Everybody says yes but when confronted with individual decisions like not traveling xx miles by plane for vacation. most people choose pleasure over saving earth.
Personnaly nudity or non nudity is a non choice. After nearly 50 years of collecting catfight materials I may say I have seen both nude or non nude great scenes. Similarly I have seen very boring one in either attire or nudity.

Intensity of the fight and fighters vista is for me the main reason to buy a clip.
So the question remains "is there a real bunch of customers ready to pay for non nudity?"

In reality What will happen is a fight will be announced, and the first thing asked is will it be nude or clothed and customers will decide right there if their going to buy or not. Where as prior to this a fight by SF would be bought without question. Your absolutely right that a fight foremost has to be intense for it to be worth anything but without it being nude or partially nude for me it will just be a fight not hot. And SF fights are hot as they stand for me.
That is hypothetical, the only real evidence we have that isn't hypothetical is now there are 277 voters and 70% would buy a non-nude fight.  That's impressive.  And, I'd bet quite a few of those who said they wouldn't would give in to the pressure to buy any suite fights fight, if they are a fan.  277 votes is pretty impressive too, the fans have spoken.

I hope you are right for SF and for the fans that current like his current product.
He wills still make the nude ones too, there's just more opportunity for non-nude.  We can all see nude girls just going to a bar and picking them up.   Nudity is also online.  Catfights are the niche, the rare event.

Also, it's easier to get girlfriends to try this out if it isn't nude  That was the genesis of ECNWC, guys bringing in wives/girlfriends.   I'm waiting for the Suite Fights fan base to bring some in, come on guys, do your part!

You know what's online in the plentyfull is the  clothed catfights/girlfights Youtube thousands of them. The niche is the semi/nude real catfight. I do understand your point though about a willingness to try if its not nude for many women never having done a catfight. I'm just speaking from my own preference and experience of 35 years of purchasing every type of catfight nude and none nude. I'm a semi/nude fan. Nowadays i can see clothed catfights anytime online some very good ones to Youtube

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2022, 10:15:44 PM »
So all is fine. Everybody is ready for non nudity.
Just one question is there really a market for it ? And you ! Are you ready to pay the same price for a non nudity catfight ?
It s like saving the planet. Everybody says yes but when confronted with individual decisions like not traveling xx miles by plane for vacation. most people choose pleasure over saving earth.
Personnaly nudity or non nudity is a non choice. After nearly 50 years of collecting catfight materials I may say I have seen both nude or non nude great scenes. Similarly I have seen very boring one in either attire or nudity.

Intensity of the fight and fighters vista is for me the main reason to buy a clip.
So the question remains "is there a real bunch of customers ready to pay for non nudity?"

In reality What will happen is a fight will be announced, and the first thing asked is will it be nude or clothed and customers will decide right there if their going to buy or not. Where as prior to this a fight by SF would be bought without question. Your absolutely right that a fight foremost has to be intense for it to be worth anything but without it being nude or partially nude for me it will just be a fight not hot. And SF fights are hot as they stand for me.
That is hypothetical, the only real evidence we have that isn't hypothetical is now there are 277 voters and 70% would buy a non-nude fight.  That's impressive.  And, I'd bet quite a few of those who said they wouldn't would give in to the pressure to buy any suite fights fight, if they are a fan.  277 votes is pretty impressive too, the fans have spoken.

I hope you are right for SF and for the fans that current like his current product.
He wills still make the nude ones too, there's just more opportunity for non-nude.  We can all see nude girls just going to a bar and picking them up.   Nudity is also online.  Catfights are the niche, the rare event.

Also, it's easier to get girlfriends to try this out if it isn't nude  That was the genesis of ECNWC, guys bringing in wives/girlfriends.   I'm waiting for the Suite Fights fan base to bring some in, come on guys, do your part!

You know what's online in the plentyfull is the  clothed catfights/girlfights Youtube thousands of them. The niche is the semi/nude real catfight. I do understand your point though about a willingness to try if its not nude for many women never having done a catfight. I'm just speaking from my own preference and experience of 35 years of purchasing every type of catfight nude and none nude. I'm a semi/nude fan. Nowadays i can see clothed catfights anytime online some very good ones to Youtube
Well, lucky for you he will still make those.  Lucky for the majority of us based on the results of the poll, we might see some new faces hit the scene.

The clothed ones online rarely last more than 2 minutes and are rarely two very good looking females. 

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2022, 10:35:04 PM »
If the catfight ends due to nudity, the girls tit falls out= lame.

If the girls are always stalling and rearranging their clothes= lame

Suitefights has a winning formula.  The prefight slaps are beautiful , the action is intense. Why risk losing your brand?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2022, 10:51:47 PM »

Suitefights has a winning formula.  The prefight slaps are beautiful , the action is intense. Why risk losing your brand?
The staredown and preslaps. I'd also go for slap to a breast to start the fight.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2022, 11:40:42 PM »

If you think he will lose his "brand" sincerely, ok I will indulge you first.  He won't, there isn't much competition and why do you think East Coast Cats made all those great videos with great hairpulling and slapping and nothing about no nudity impacted the fights.  Why would people stop buying nude suite fight videos if he made some non-nudes?

However, I get the feeling you are just advocating for what you personally like and guessing he would lose his "brand" because it's not your preference.  He can and will sell both kinds of fights, the biggest common wish from all the fans is intensity, just look at the twitter comments.

Everyone needs to understand it's not nudity or no nudity, he's just asking if we all would buy a non-nude one if he did make one and obviously the answer is yes.

Pre fight slaps don't change based on clothing at all.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 11:41:19 PM by Goodluck »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2022, 12:21:21 AM »
This is clearly a case of us getting ADDITIONAL fights that are potentially lingerie /bikini, aswell as the already nude matches. This is probably so Steve can get a number of extra stars in which is amazing for us fans!

Plus some may settle in after a fight or 2 and decide that they will then move onto more risqué material anyway.

Some of the best fights I have seen have been lingerie rather than nude.

Plus on a personal note, when I’ve discussed the possibility of my partner doing this, it’s always been bikini / lingerie as nude isn’t on yet, so makes it that little more real to me

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2022, 02:44:40 AM »
This is clearly a case of us getting ADDITIONAL fights that are potentially lingerie /bikini, aswell as the already nude matches. This is probably so Steve can get a number of extra stars in which is amazing for us fans!

Plus some may settle in after a fight or 2 and decide that they will then move onto more risqué material anyway.

Some of the best fights I have seen have been lingerie rather than nude.

Plus on a personal note, when I’ve discussed the possibility of my partner doing this, it’s always been bikini / lingerie as nude isn’t on yet, so makes it that little more real to me
Indeed, if there is even a remote chance of someone's GF wife or friend doing this, the nude part isn't a big selling point to the participants, it's usually a line many won't cross.  Great summation btw, it would be additional.  Plus, if you really like nude fights, you should buy the non-nude ones so Suite can have the profits for nude ones :)

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2022, 05:15:07 PM »
I'm one of the few ones that will NOT buy  catfights with no-nudity,  despite the intensity of the fight. That is why I don't buy anything from IFW and almost anything from Socal, (and I hope will not have to include  SF  in this list soon!). 

I think no-nude fights will not increase SF's sales, conversely, it will drive loyal customers (like me) away. I can't imagine anyone currently not buying a SF video because of the nudity, but  I'm  actually sure there will be  at least one customer not buying any no-nude SF catfight: (me)

Anyway, I understand SF is a business, so "money talks".  Let's see if sales are aligned with the poll results.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2022, 05:49:03 PM »
I'm one of the few ones that will NOT buy  catfights with no-nudity,  despite the intensity of the fight. That is why I don't buy anything from IFW and almost anything from Socal, (and I hope will not have to include  SF  in this list soon!). 

I think no-nude fights will not increase SF's sales, conversely, it will drive loyal customers (like me) away. I can't imagine anyone currently not buying a SF video because of the nudity, but  I'm  actually sure there will be  at least one customer not buying any no-nude SF catfight: (me)

Anyway, I understand SF is a business, so "money talks".  Let's see if sales are aligned with the poll results.
That's the confusing part, why would the release of a non-nude fight drive you away.  I hope you just mean not buy the non-nude release.

We will never know the sales figures, it will always be a mystery.  Even the top selling lists for clips 4 sale isn't an indicator of overall sales. 

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2022, 06:23:19 PM »

Socal's last fight was there most highest selling fight ever probable reason my guess it was a real Topless fist fight. As i said it won't be an automatic purchase from SF for some fans as before.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2022, 07:59:53 PM »

Socal's last fight was there most highest selling fight ever probable reason my guess it was a real Topless fist fight. As i said it won't be an automatic purchase from SF for some fans as before.

@Driver47: Thanks for the update on Socal's last  release. As a big fan of nude/seminude real fights I will proceed to download it ASAP!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2022, 08:13:46 PM »

That's the confusing part, why would the release of a non-nude fight drive you away.  I hope you just mean not buy the non-nude release.

We will never know the sales figures, it will always be a mystery.  Even the top selling lists for clips 4 sale isn't an indicator of overall sales.

@Goodluck: Yes. That's exactly what I wanted to say: I meant: "not buy the non-nude releases". May be I was unconsciously worry about SF not producing nude/seminude catfights anymore because of  the producing cost savings. It should be cheaper (and easier) to find ladies willing to fight dressed  than willing to fight nude/seminude. For me, any good dressed catfight is lost opportunity to have a good nude/seminude catfight!.  Sorry for the confusion.

Let's time, money and Steve talk!.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2022, 09:16:23 PM »

Ah yes, too much guessing here, we don't know the sales numbers.  Decent fight though, not as good looking girls or as good as some of the Girls Fight Club stuff.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2022, 09:18:21 PM »

@Goodluck: Yes. That's exactly what I wanted to say: I meant: "not buy the non-nude releases". May be I was unconsciously worry about SF not producing nude/seminude catfights anymore because of  the producing cost savings. It should be cheaper (and easier) to find ladies willing to fight dressed  than willing to fight nude/seminude. For me, any good dressed catfight is lost opportunity to have a good nude/seminude catfight!.  Sorry for the confusion.

Aha, that's good.  I'd look at it this way, be a loyal "subscriber", sales from any fight he makes can help him make the next one. 

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2022, 11:42:29 PM »

Aha, that's good.  I'd look at it this way, be a loyal "subscriber", sales from any fight he makes can help him make the next one.

Even if you had enough money to buy everything from a business (by the way, that's not my case), no matter if you don't like a product, buying/not buying is still the best way to tell a company what you like/don't like. (rather than a twitter poll)