News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Aloha Suite Fights and the PolllI'm

• 41 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: Aloha Suite Fights and the PolllI'm
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2022, 06:10:54 AM »
Just to ease everyone's concerns, I'm not going to stop doing what I do. But you wouldn't believe the number of gorgeous women over the years who have turned me down for the simple reason of not wanting to be nude on the internet.

Edited to add: And yes, there is a financial reason for considering this. Non-nude catfights (to start, at least) means possibly finding more local talent and not having to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on travel and lodging alone for each catfight.

When I say "non-nude," I mean the ladies are still going to be dressed sexy as fuck, be that in lingerie (chemise, bra and panties, etc.) or slutty wear (micro dresses, miniskirts, etc.) There may just not be any exposure. No pasties, and none of that "sports bra and booty shorts" crap (unless one of you fiends want to pony up several $K for a custom catfight. Then you can dress them up like clowns for all I care).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 06:20:00 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2022, 10:23:48 AM »
I'm one of the few ones that will NOT buy  catfights with no-nudity,  despite the intensity of the fight. That is why I don't buy anything from IFW and almost anything from Socal, (and I hope will not have to include  SF  in this list soon!). 

I think no-nude fights will not increase SF's sales, conversely, it will drive loyal customers (like me) away. I can't imagine anyone currently not buying a SF video because of the nudity, but  I'm  actually sure there will be  at least one customer not buying any no-nude SF catfight: (me)

Anyway, I understand SF is a business, so "money talks".  Let's see if sales are aligned with the poll results.
That's the confusing part, why would the release of a non-nude fight drive you away.  I hope you just mean not buy the non-nude release.

We will never know the sales figures, it will always be a mystery.  Even the top selling lists for clips 4 sale isn't an indicator of overall sales.

@Goodluck: Yes. That's exactly what I wanted to say: I meant: "not buy the non-nude releases". May be I was unconsciously worry about SF not producing nude/seminude catfights anymore because of  the producing cost savings. It should be cheaper (and easier) to find ladies willing to fight dressed  than willing to fight nude/seminude. For me, any good dressed catfight is lost opportunity to have a good nude/seminude catfight!.  Sorry for the confusion.

Let's time, money and Steve talk!.
Aha, that's good.  I'd look at it this way, be a loyal "subscriber", sales from any fight he makes can help him make the next one.

But the million dollar question is what happens when there is a wardrobe malfunction? Does the fight stop immediately?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2022, 02:00:57 PM »
What a contempt for sport bras an body shorts! and their lovers!
"dress like a clown".
Over the years I spend XXXK money as you say in custom videos and many filmed in sport attire are far more intense and sexy than many of your vid.
I think I bought every production you released still love some but I am shocked by your post full of disdain.
My friend, I respect your tastes and preferences. My remark was intended as a jab at past comments I've received from those who think catfights are not "legitimate" unless the ladies are dressed like UFC fighters, instead of in sexy attire. In the end, it's all a matter of opinion, and I disagree with that opinion, and I should've been more specific in my rant..

Thanks for your continued support.

But the million dollar question is what happens when there is a wardrobe malfunction? Does the fight stop immediately?
If it happens, it happens. I won't ever censor my videos. The ladies will have to decide for themselves if it's worth the risk.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 02:04:16 PM by SuiteFights »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2022, 04:11:04 PM »
Steve:

Any remote possibility to take Santana (from Mexican catfights)  to your Hawaii vacation  ;)?

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2022, 05:09:33 PM »
Steve:

Any remote possibility to take Santana (from Mexican catfights)  to your Hawaii vacation  ;)?
I'd aim higher like Scarlett from BAE fights.  But, anyway, there are thousands of hotter girls in Dallas or LA (easy flight to Hawaii).  New girls, new girls new girls!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2022, 04:27:17 PM »
Steve:

I'd aim higher like Scarlett from BAE fights.  But, anyway, there are thousands of hotter girls in Dallas or LA (easy flight to Hawaii).  New girls, new girls new girls!

Santana, yes!!

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2022, 12:30:26 AM »
Just to ease everyone's concerns, I'm not going to stop doing what I do. But you wouldn't believe the number of gorgeous women over the years who have turned me down for the simple reason of not wanting to be nude on the internet.

Edited to add: And yes, there is a financial reason for considering this. Non-nude catfights (to start, at least) means possibly finding more local talent and not having to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on travel and lodging alone for each catfight.

When I say "non-nude," I mean the ladies are still going to be dressed sexy as fuck, be that in lingerie (chemise, bra and panties, etc.) or slutty wear (micro dresses, miniskirts, etc.) There may just not be any exposure. No pasties, and none of that "sports bra and booty shorts" crap (unless one of you fiends want to pony up several $K for a custom catfight. Then you can dress them up like clowns for all I care).

As long as it iis real, I will buy no matter the attire. Somehow some catfightss turn out to bee sexier with drressed ladies. IMO

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2022, 02:14:10 AM »

As long as they are wearing sexy outfits, I really can't see why "non-nude" might be a problem. As a matter of fact, maybe I even prefer them with some clothes.

I think if you find hot women who are willing to fight for real, with few rules, they would sell just as much as nude fights. I will always prefer a hot girl wearing a bikini, or tight dresses/skirts, than an unatractive girl nude. And that goes both for CF as in general.

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2022, 05:24:56 AM »
Still cannot get over Bella Luxx's gold micro bikini vs Nikki Darling. I agree that the catfighters for me have to be attractive. This what made the Bella vs Nikka catfight eye appealing/

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2022, 03:01:04 PM »
Are there any updates on this catfights? I have not seen anything and wondering if anyone has updated info.

Thanks in advance

S

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2022, 07:32:45 AM »
Does anyone know what the status of a catfight Suitefights is having in Hawaii??

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2022, 07:47:31 AM »
It took place yesterday! Between Sunni Ray and Carmilla, which sounds awesome to me. SuiteFight had an insta post from the host: "craziest fight".