News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catpin Anthology

• 21 Replies

Online bigfan877

Catpin Anthology
« on: September 13, 2022, 09:02:27 PM »
The Catpin application and website came from Fyrecraka and Kiva. I found their stories not long ago and really enjoyed the universe they had created. Not wanting to push into their stories I thought what if there was a thread others could post stories of Catpin encounters that take place in other parts of the country or world.

I will be using this to tell the stories of women using the Catpin App to meet up and do battle in catfights. For that I have created a fictional bar in Central PA for my stories. Others can feel free to create locations and fighters they want to see involved in the Catpin universe. With Fyrecracka and Kiva's approval and support I will be posting my first chapter soon. 

CHAPTER 1: A Different Perspective, - Coming Soon.

Online bigfan877

Re: Catpin Anthology
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 02:21:24 AM »
CHAPTER 1: A Different Perspective.

Of course 2020 sucked for everyone, but as a club owner it really almost ended me. Being closed for months then more time of only limited crowds, it was getting to the point where I might have to close down and sell.

Having owned the Crow Bar since getting out of the military and not really having any other skills, I guess I have to hope for my luck to change. I’m not sure what happened was a change of luck, but it did save my bar and well, put the club on the map far and wide. 

Heading into the club early one Saturday, I can get some book work done before we open later that afternoon. Pulling into the parking lot, it's not a huge surprise to see the two cars in the lot. I recognize one as my manager Tara’s Mustang, maybe she’s doing some extra work too.

The other car I don’t know, but maybe someone left their car here after having too much to drink last night. Parking, I cross the lot and reach the door, Um…It’s locked.

Maybe Tara is just parked here, I pull my keys out and open the door.

The lights on the dance floor are on, I know we turned those off last night. Then I see Tara, wearing only a black pair of panties, and she throws a punch at another woman, naked except for a red pair of panties. They clinch slapping at each other, hooking punches into ribs, shocked I stand there for a moment.

Tara and the other woman break apart and Tara turns around and she sees me, “BOSS!”

Her attention pulled from the fight, Tara, a tall brunette gets clipped with a shot to the jaw dropping her to the floor. I start forward, but Tara yells, “NO! Stay back please!”

The blonde, about the same size as Tara, looks at me and then drops down on top of Tara. There is a short scuffle, then my manager huffs, “I Give”

The blonde looks surprised, “Really?”

“Yeah, can I have a moment before we finish?” Tara asks the blonde.

The blonde looks over her shoulder at me and shrugs, “Yeah, sure.”

Tara gets up and comes over grabbing my arm pulling me away, “I’ll explain everything, but I need you to go to the office and wait for me.”

Seeing two beautiful half naked women fighting has me so confused and excited I allow Tara to push me towards the office and I just slowly walk unsure what I just saw. I look back over my shoulder, did I really see that? Tara standing hands on hips waves a hand, “GO!”

Tara stands there, her breast with pinkish nipples sticking out, sweat covering her body, and hair a mess. She doesn’t appear to be bothered by her lack of clothing, for that matter neither does the blonde, who stands behind Tara hands on hips, her slightly larger breasts with pink nipples sticking out winks at me. Neither try to cover themselves or even turn to hide anything. Tara gives me a look pleading that I obey her wish, so I turn and walk to my office.

Looking back as I walk away, Tara hands on hips, I never thought I would see her like this. She’s a beautiful woman, I’ve known that, and she is strong and talented as a manager running my bar, but this is something different. The lights shine off her skin, the brunette looks sexy, she turns back to the blonde as I walk to the office.

It’s ten or fifteen minutes before Tara comes into the office, now dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans. She takes a seat across from me, and starts, “Sorry, I didn’t think you would be in this early.”

Tara looks more like herself now, but the sexy fighter is still showing through now. I push those thoughts aside and kick my brain in gear again, “What the hell was that?”

Tara is sweaty, so she wipes her forehead with her hand and leans back. I now notice Tara is not wearing a bra, I try not to stare as she jokes, “Would you believe it was a dream? You were just hallucinating.”

“Tara! I mean I don’t want to get in your private life, but what if the blonde tries suing for some injury. I could lose the bar.” I blurt out a little more angry than I wanted it to sound.

Tara grins, “She won’t, She’s probably on the site bragging about her BIG win already.”

I get the first part, but the second part makes no sense to me, “WHAT?”

My manager looks at me, “Oh, where to start. I’m guessing you haven’t seen two women fighting before?”

I think, “I’ve seen a couple of fights in highschool. Here there is usually a pushing match each weekend the bouncers break up, but nothing like that.”

Tara smiles, “Yeah, not like those. I mean two women meeting to test themselves against each other.”

“Really, that’s a thing now?” I ask. 

Tara looks at me like I just said the dumbest thing ever, “It’s not a new thing, it’s been happening for years. My mom did it, my grandmother told me about having fights in the 60’s. Now there is a website called Catpin, it tracks all the fights, keeps records, has all your stats, videos of the fights, and what I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. The Club could be a great place women can go to have fights, and it could be really beneficial to you.”

I get a little overwhelmed there, “They have a website for women to arrange fights? What are you talking about?”

Again Tara gives me a look, “They have sites for people that just want to get together and fuck, yes they have a website. The second question, it's easier to show you. ”

Getting to her feet Tara walks around the desk and points to the computer, “Let me in there.”

I get up and step back letting my club manager take over. Quickly she types in an IP address into the address bar. I’m not a computer expert, but that’s not normal. In big bold letters at the top is ‘CATPIN’ and a login box below. I don’t mean to, but I see her username is TaraTerror, I do look away while she types in her password. Then her phone meows, she does something on her phone and now the page has Tara name, height, weight, age, some preferences, record, “17-4 that’s not bad.” I say

Tara glares at me, “17 and 5 now, thanks to you showing up to ruin my afternoon. I have to put in that I lost and upload the video, I checked already, luckily you didn’t cross in front of either camera.”

Pretty much since I walked in the door today, I’ve been confused, lost, or a step behind. Maybe all three of them, so I say,  “I don’t get any of this.”

Tara sighs a bit, “Listen, this is going on all over the country, all over the world maybe. Here, look at this.” She hits the drop down menu and goes to a selection, ‘Clubs’

Up pops a page filled with bars and other places, Names like The Cat’s Den, Big Time Cats, Bourbon Street Brawls, The Cat Coop. Tara scrolls through some, “All over these clubs are popping up and hosting Catpin fights. They draw big crowds, they make a shit ton of money, and they get money from the app for the videos they post. We could make a killing. I’ve checked there isn’t another club for over 150 miles in any direction. You have to go to Philly, Pittsburgh, or D.C. to get the next closest club.”

I wonder if maybe the shot to the jaw Tara took gave her a concussion, is she really suggesting that we turn my club into some underground women’s fight club? Tara made her way up to manager quickly, she started as a waitress, then bartender, and then manager, she’s only 27. I shake my head, “No, it’s too dangerous.”

Tara points back at the screen, “No it’s not, these places are raking in money. It’s completely legal, the website even has tips on how to run things, and print out waivers for the women to sign saying they accept the risks.”

Shaking my head, “I don’t mean that, its too dangerous for the women. What if something goes wrong and someone gets hurt bad.”

Tara is now the one shaking her head, “I’ve been in some real knock down drag out fights, and the worst that happens are a few bumps and bruises, nothing, a long hot bath, some aspirin and a day in bed won’t fix.”

Tara pulls out her phone, “Look at this, I ran all the numbers. I talked to a few women in different places on the chat-boards. We talked about what they get paid at the clubs, usually they get one amount for the fight and a bonus if they win. We charge a cover for everyone, but the fighters. A woman in Phoenix told me they only have room for about 200 people, and they are banking. We can hold 500 at least, and set up the TV’s so they run the feeds from the camera’s. All we need is a promoter’s license.”

Looking in the young woman’s big brown eyes, she has clearly done her homework on this and is passionate about her idea. At this point what do I have to lose? I shake my head, “We don’t need a promoter’s license, we have one. You need it to book bigger name bands.”

Tara begins to grin, “So, we’re doing this?”

I nod, “Ok, just once. Then we’ll see how that goes.”

Tara spins back to the computer, “I need to create a profile on here, I have the perfect name too, THE CAT BAR.”

Over the next few weeks I warm to the idea of having a night of women fighting in the club. Tara points out most will be willing to go topless during the fight, or will end up topless anyways. Also that three other members of my staff have the same hobby as Tara. Wendy and Cass the waitresses, and Gwen the bartender.

Tara had a couple of the guys that work construction that regularly come in, build the 15 foot by 15 foot “Cage” the floor was covered in an actual wrestling mat she had gotten at a nearby high school. The mesh wiring was small enough that it didn’t block the fans view. All four of my employees tested it out with each other, tossing each other into the cage and shoving each other down to the mat.

Tara came up with everything, cover charge cost, what we would pay the fighters, which turned out to be $100 for getting in the cage, $200 if they won. At $400 a match at first I agreed to only five matches, but then Tara showed me the pre-sales for those coming, and we settled on ten matches. Tara had over sixty women contact her to fight the first night, some coming from a few hundred miles away. In the end she picked her 20 fighters and posted the card on the website.

Betting was done through the website, it was actually covered by the website too, but we would get a cut. We would also get a cut into the video sales for each match since we would be streaming, the ladies did get the bulk of that money. Then the website took a cut and finally we got some, but Tara promised it would be worth our while.

When I arrive Saturday two hours before the doors open, I'm greeted by about 40 women outside the club arguing with Tara. My club manager is apologizing, “I’m sorry the card is full, we can’t put any more fights on tonight.”

I work my way through the crowd of semi-angry women, to Tara, “Everything okay?”

Tara shrugs, “They all came to get on the card tonight, but you know we set the card already.”

Women are yelling insults at Tara, challenging her to a fight right now, others arguing we neglected body types or other attributes on our card. Earlier Tara had emailed me what we were getting from the site, before the doors opened, we were in the black. Pulling Tara aside I say, “Let them know this will be a weekly event, and we’ll get all of them on a show sooner rather than later.”

After that the crowd settles down as women line up to give their information to Tara for future spots. Tara throws in a special half price entrance for the women with Catpins.

The place is packed, the bouncers have to start turning people away. We have reached our max before the show starts. Instead of turning people away, Tara being the good manager, she sets up TV’s outside and gets tables out of storage setting them up and sends out waitresses to start taking orders and even sets up a small outside bar to keep the people happy. This gives us about another 100 people added to the crowd.

The first match is two bigger women, they put on a really good fight, getting the fans pulled into the night’s entertainment. The crowd gets into the action quickly and after about twenty minutes we have our first winner. She poses over the loser and takes her top as her prize.

The next few matches seem to go over just as well, I see our waitress Wendy, a busty blonde with a pixie cut head into the cage. The other woman is a few inches taller, maybe ten pounds heavier, so I worry at the start. The fight turns out to be one of the shorter ones of the night, and to my surprise it’s Wendy that took her bigger opponent apart. Wendy pulls both the woman’s top and bottoms off and stands over her with both raised in her clenched fists.

There is a short break built into the night now, giving people time to order food and drinks. Music plays, our DJ is playing songs that fit the theme of tonight. Pat Benatar, Hit Me with Your Best Shot, and other songs that hint at fights or women's competition.

I’m walking back towards the kitchen when I see the young woman with a baby in one of those detachable car seat things. My first thought is, “Why is there a baby in my bar?”

Tara walks up to the young women with Wendy and another waitress and they take the baby and head to the back area. The young mother starts to pull off her clothes, luckily she has a bikini on underneath. Tara stops her and leads her to the changing rooms we’ve set up for the fighters tonight.

When Tara comes back out I pull her aside, “Why is there a baby in my bar?”

Tara looks shocked for a second, then grins, “Sarah is a good fighter, and she needs the money.”

I get a bit frustrated, “I’m assuming Sarah is the mother.”

Tara is now getting a bit angry, she does when I question her decisions, “Yes, Sarah’s parents threw her out when she got pregnant. She’s been on her own trying to survive for a year. She works two other jobs, she can really use the money for tonight. Sarah is young, but she’s had several fights already.”

Having a girl that’s barely old enough to be in the bar, bringing her baby here so she can fight another woman, is not what I had in mind.

Sarah comes out from the back, she’s in a purple bikini with a matching lipstick on. She’s 5’5” 123 pounds, she just turned 21 recently. She has pale skin, her brown hair is tied in a ponytail, Sarah grins as she waits for her opponent looking like she doesn’t belong in a cage about to have a catfight.

Marisha the red head comes out in a blue bikini with silver hoop connectors on the hips and between her breasts. Marisha is about an inch taller, somewhere between 5 and 10 pounds heavier.

This is the first fight I’ve watched and I notice the referee tonight is Tara’s Mom, a woman in her early 50’s that still fills out the black booty shorts and black and white bikini top well.

To tell the truth, I’m not even sure what the rules of the fight are, as I watch Tara’s Mom go over them with Sarah and Marisha. I do know Tara said they would be the safest they could make them and still follow the catpin rules. Which means it will be a fight for the most part. Grabbing Cass, a waitress that fights, “Cass, what are the rules?”

The brunette smiles, probably guessing I’m becoming more interested, answers, “Tonight we’re all using the same, no eye gouges, no biting, no digit holds. The fights go until submission, 5 count pin, or Knock out.”

I turn to ask another question, but Cass headed off to do her job. The fight starts with both young women going for a handful of hair while slapping and punching with the other hand. Both are pale skinned and the marks quickly appear on their bare flesh. After a few minutes of this, the red head seems frustrated she can’t use her size to bully Sarah and it’s Sarah that trips Marisha to the ground and they roll about the cage. Several times they trade the top spot, first Sarah’s top is torn off, then moments later Marisha’s is gone. I also notice each of them give and take low blows with hands or knees, that give one of them short advantages.

It’s hard for me to determine which woman is in the lead, the crowd is loud and appears to be cheering for each woman. Marisha gets on top of Sarah, the young mother looks to be in trouble getting slapped and punched as she tries to return attacks when she’s not protecting herself. Then Sarah gets a foot up on Marisha's stomach and shoves her away. Both fighters scrambled to their feet and square off, but take a moment to catch their breath.

Sarah and Marisha have been going hard for about ten minutes, after a few seconds they close in again. Hands in hair they yank each other round the cage, Sarah gets a knee up into Marisha’s stomach. When the red head doubles over Sarah wraps her in a side headlock, balling a fist she slams her fist into Marisha’s head at the hairline. After about ten rapid fire punches, Marisha falls to her backside sitting stunned hands in her lap. Sarah shakes her hand, and looks at it for a moment before she turns and kicks Marisha across the chest knocking her flat.

Sarah mounts the redhead pinning her arms and scoots forward until her crotch is pressed against Marisha's chin. The young mom demands the redhead give up, but Marisha tries throwing her legs, the brunette barely avoiding being dismounted. Sarah balls her fist and hammers a few more punches into Marisha’s forehead. The last one brings a cry from Sarah, she clutches her hand.

The redhead is motionless as Sarah covers her and the referee makes the 5 count. The brunette rolls off her defeated opponent, instead of celebrating the victory as others have Sarah in tears sits on the mat holding her right hand. Marisha is actually up first and leaves the cage first, while a woman in street clothes enters the cage. I'm not sure who she is, but she seems to have some medical training as she examines Sarah’s hand and wrist.

It’s a few minutes but then the woman and Tara’s mom help Sarah to her feet, leading her towards the back. The woman holds Sarah’s arm steady as they make their way through the crowd.

I think about calling it a night here, having someone injured was not something I was happy about. Tara comes over seeing I’m not happy, “Sarah will be okay. Steph is a nurse, she thinks Sarah broke her hand, but her wrist might only be sprained.”

Tara heads back to check on things as the next fight has started now, it’s two bigger women again, the crowd is back into the show. They really start cheering as one of the women gets trapped on the cage wall and the other starts working her over. I head to the back, the woman that is Steph the nurse that helped Sarah comes from the changing area, getting ice from the machine loading up a bag and then heading back into the changing area.

I stay outside of the “Locker Room” set up for the women, but I can hear the whimpering cries and curses as Sarah moans about not being able to work. To make it worse I can hear Sarah’s baby crying as well, luckily the crowd noise means no one else can hear Mom and baby crying together.

I send Lisa, one of the waitresses that isn’t a fighter out to get Brett, one of my bouncers. While waiting for the bouncer to show up Tara comes out again saying, “We need to take her to the hospital, she needs more than Steph can do here.”

I nod, “I figured, Brett is on his way, we’ll get her there.”

Tara looks grim, which makes me feel worse than I already do. Putting a hand on her shoulder, “It’s going to be good, We’ll take care of her.”

My manager just nods, a few seconds later the big bouncer shows up. I give Brett a run down and tell him to get the keys to the truck the bar owns, and let him know he will be taking Sarah to the hospital.

Sarah comes out with Steph and Wendy helping her, and carrying her bag and the baby carrier with Sarah’s daughter now sleeping despite the noise from the club. Steph tells me that Sarah will need x-rays, but she’s sure this will take the young girl a while to recover from. Tara puts an envelope into Sarah’s bag, “Here are your winnings, we’ll get you the money from the live feeds and betting later. Sarah leans down kissing her baby’s forehead, “Hear that lil-bit, Momma won.” 

Sarah continues whispering to her baby, I can’t hear what she says. When she’s done I make the introduction, “This is Brett, he’s going to take you to the hospital and then home after,” I explain.

Sarah looks at me blankly saying, “My Car.”

I try to assure her, “Brett will stay with you and then take you home, and tomorrow we’ll get you a ride back to pick up your car.”

Sarah now just sniffling as Steph holds her arms steady, “Thanks.”

They head out a back door and Brett carries everything now as Steph helps Sarah out the door. I rub a hand across my face, the crowd still roaring in excitement for the current battle going on in the cage.

Tara throws herself into her work, both running the club and managing the fights. I move around helping when needed and wishing the night would end. The last three fights take almost two hours, but finally Gwen, my bartender, stands in the cage with her foot planted on a busty redhead’s boobs holding the other woman’s bikini in a hand raised high.

Even then people stick around until 2am when we have to usher them out. It’s after 3am before all the work needed is complete and as everyone else heads out Tara and I sit at the bar. Tara pushes the ledger over to me, my bad mood becomes mixed as I see the numbers for tonight. Between what we made in cover charges, sales, and from the Catpin Website for hosting the event, we made enough to keep the bar going for a month.

“Did you take out the money for the fighters from the site?” I ask Tara.

“Yep, that’s after we pay them, most of them doubled their pay from the Live Feed and betting money. All of them have been paid, except Sarah” Tara pushes an envelope towards me with Sarah written on the outside. I look in and there is nearly a thousand dollars inside. Tara leans back in the chair looking at me with a bit of a mix of anger and dejection before continuing, “So, you going to make us stop?”

I’m going over the numbers again, I’m torn, a fight night a week would save the club. However, seeing one of the women, the youngest one at that, get hurt really puts a damper on the money. Tara waits, but then decides to make a case for keeping the fights going, “We could add no punches to the head or face, many women on the site have that rule.”

My phone rings, it’s Brett, I answer, “Hello.”

The voice is clearly not Brett, “Hi it’s Sarah, I just wanted to let you know the cast comes off in 6 weeks. I want to make sure I’m booked for my next fight then.”

I’m speechless for a second, “Ok, just worry about getting healed up and taking care of your baby.”

Sarah replies, “I will, but make sure I’m on the card in 6 weeks.”

Not knowing what to say really, I just say, “Sure. Tell Brett to text me when he drops you off.”

Sarah says, “Ok, Thanks, Bye!”

Tara looks at me, she smiles, “Tough girl, she ok?”

I nod, “She wants to be on the card once she’s healed up.”

We sit quietly for a minute, I reach over to the bank bag with tonight’s take. Pulling out $500 dollars I slide it into Sarah’s envelope. Tara nods, “By the way, in the future I want to push fight nights as CATTERDAYS”

Tara can’t stop thinking about marketing the bar and the new entertainment. I say, “I still haven’t decided to keep going.”

Tara looks disappointed, but doesn’t say anything.

My cell phone dings, the text message is from Brett,

Dropped off Sarah at home. I’m going to take the truck home and pick her up tomorrow afternoon to bring her back to her car.

I show Tara the message, I don’t need to make the decision now, but I do, “Add the rule about punching the head, and we’ll have another show next week. I like the Catterday idea.”

I get up thinking the night is over, but Tara says, “Great!” She seems happy with the choice.

Starting to walk to the door, Tara still at the bar, says, “Hey, One more thing.”

I look back, my manager never had an issue giving me orders too, “I need you to take over managing the fights.” My look must give her pause, but she quickly adds, “I can’t fight if I’m the one running the fights, it’s a rule of the site. I want to fight, so you have to take over managing the fights on the site and here.”

“You’re pushing it now.” I’m not sure how much I want to be pulled into this, “We’ll talk later.”

Tara nods as we both head out, I lock the door and walk Tara to her car. After she heads out of the parking lot, I walk towards my truck. I have to admit it was a very exciting night, if Sarah had not gotten hurt I would be more willing to take over from Tara and continue the shows, but I don’t like the idea of making money off someone else being hurt.

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 02:30:06 AM »
This is such a great concept! It is actually really believable as well! Kudos! Amazing job!

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 02:02:31 PM »
This could get interesting

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 07:45:04 PM »
I liked the premise and setup of this story. Tara, the adventurous busines-minded, take-charge bar manager/fighter and Sarah, the outcast struggling single mom are very interesting characters many of us will look forward to seeing again.

It’s a pleasure to read other writers create their own unique take on the catpin universe, which may include any place in the world. FyreCracka (and Jake). who originated the concept, has always invited and encouraged interested members to craft and share their catpin stories. Thanks for creating this post and thanks for an enjoyable story to start it off.

Next time I’m in Pennsylvania,  I’ll look for your bar.  I can already tell I’ll be treated better than I was at Billy’s.  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 03:47:33 PM »
Next time I’m in Pennsylvania,  I’ll look for your bar.  I can already tell I’ll be treated better than I was at Billy’s.  :)
Well, if you'd learn to stay out fo the men's restroom …  >:(

Online bigfan877

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 03:59:41 AM »
Thank you to all that have read this story, and those that liked and commented it is greatly appreciated.

Heidikillerkat - Thank you, We play in a fantasy world, but its' good to keep it believable.

Dan Zone43 - I hope I can keep you entertained, As I said in my first post, any are welcome to post a Catpin Story here. I will continue the stories from the Cat Bar.

Kiva - Thanks for the help and support getting this story out. and yes we will treat you much better than you where at Billy's. We'll get you on the card anytime you're around.

h_k - Kiva can go anywhere she wants :)

Thank you all again, I'm currently working on Chapter 2.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 12:03:45 PM »
Kiva had one job to do, as I recall, on that occasion, and it didn't involve checking out the General's todger.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2022, 03:32:15 PM »
I love this! I would fight Sara next once she heels. How do I get a cat pin!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2022, 06:22:19 PM »

I would start at the Catpin Website. :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2022, 09:23:59 PM »
Kiva had one job to do, as I recall, on that occasion, and it didn't involve checking out the General's todger.

Oh please! Everyone who’s read KFJ knows the men’s restroom incident was a setup orchestrated by that uber bitch Jolene, her useless sister Paige, and that cheap skank Ginger. (KFJ chapter 4). And Jake went home with Kelli so my mission was accomplished. Granted, it wasn’t easy.

I have some familiarity with central PA. It’s a lovely slice of Americana with a lot of rural areas and small towns, but large cities aren’t very far. There’s a lot of conservative traditional values, so Sarah getting kicked out of her parents house for getting pregnant is not far fetched. Very nice people but you wouldn’t want to mess with them. Not surprising that so many women showed up to fight. One of my closest friends is a hospital nurse there, so yes, next time I visit, I’ll have to check out this bar.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2022, 09:39:25 AM »

Oh please! Everyone who’s read KFJ knows the men’s restroom incident was a setup orchestrated by that uber bitch Jolene, her useless sister Paige, and that cheap skank Ginger. (KFJ chapter 4). And Jake went home with Kelli so my mission was accomplished. Granted, it wasn’t easy.
By some miracle, Jake survived the evening with his honour intact. But, you know, Kiva, Kelli's far too nice a person to say it out loud, but next time you tell her "Don't worry, Kelli, I've got your back" she'll be thinking: "Thanks, but I'd rather Gillian Robertson had it."
https://www.sherdog.com/videos/highlightreels/UFC-Fight-Night-210-Highlight-Video-Gillian-Robertson-Chokes-Out-Mariya-Agapova-18940

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2022, 03:44:26 PM »

I would start at the Catpin Website. :)

Lol I’ll  certainly try that

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2022, 04:27:54 AM »
I decided to let this marinate for a bit before I gave my thoughts (and I was toiling away on Chapter 39 of Fyre's Fight Journal.. now available exclusively on freecatfights.com for the low, low price of... free!).

I really like the concept that you came up with for this. A good guy that owns a bar and serendipitously learns he has the catfight "gene"... I have often thought of doing a chapter or two from Billy's perspective and this was way better and has much more potential than that. The characters are interesting and the style is different than the other 'Catpin' series. I like that you're focusing on some different aspects of that universe and the genre (much like Kiva does!). Everything just seems to "work" within the sorta realistic world of the catpin.

I, for one, can't wait to see what awaits all of these characters and see what other possibilities you explore. I'm sure there will be some guest appearances from some familiar catpin wearers or some of FCF's most notorious members. The possibilities are endless!

-Kelli
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Online bigfan877

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2023, 04:43:14 AM »
Sorry for delay, but here is chapter 2. Chapter 3 will hopefully be much quicker.

Chapter 2: Aftermath

It's nearly noon before I roll out of bed, shower and dress, before heading back to the club. Before leaving I gather up the things I laid out the night before. Sarah’s envelope with the extra cash, the keys to the apartment in the building next to the bar I own.

Brett had texted me earlier to let me know he was heading to pick up Sarah and bring her back to get her car. I then called two of the other bouncers and together we were going to move Sarah to the apartment I had open. Or that was my plan.

The girl had broken her hand in the cage the night before, she had signed the waiver saying she was responsible for any injuries she might sustain. Still I made profit off her pain, the least I can do is give her the apartment I wasn’t renting anyways. Sarah would be able to leave here rent free until she healed up. Yes, I’m assuming Sarah will want to move into the apartment, and I recognize it's as much to cover my own guilty feelings as it is just to help someone in need.

It is a warm summer day, the heat hitting me as I get out of the truck, no one else is here yet. I think, if the fights continue to bring in as much as they did the first night, I can look at finishing the other apartments in the building next door and get other projects going. My day dream is just getting started when Tara pulls in and parks next to my truck. As the young brunette gets out of her Mustang, I get a flash back to her standing naked in the club, quickly I push that thought out of my head.

“Hey, what are you doing here today?” I ask, Sunday’s are Tara’s only day off, not that I’m a slave driver, she could have another day or two off if she wanted.

Tara smirks, “Good to see you. How you doing? Thanks for saving my Bar. You could have gone with any of those.”

Again when she walks over, clad in Jeans and a T-shirt, the flash of her naked crosses my brain. I give her a small bow to acknowledge my mistake and correct by saying, “Good to see you Tara!”

Tara smiles, “Thank you, I’m here because we need to set up the card for this coming weekend. I want to do 12 matches this time, and have a couple standby fights in case we have some quick ones.”

I remember agreeing to have another night, but didn't realize we would have to start working on it today. Tara starts to say something, but Brett pulls into the parking lot with Sarah. I walk over as they are getting out of the truck, Sarah unhooking her daughter’s carrier sitting it on the ground before reaching back in for her bag. She has a cast on her right hand half way up her forearm. “Hello, How you feeling Sarah?”

The young mother shows me the cast, “Been better, I’m going to miss work today.”

Handing over the envelope I try to cheer her up, “This should help, and I want to make you another offer. I own the building next door. It has a few apartments in it, the smallest one used to be mine, and is open. I want to offer to let you live there rent free until you heal up, and then we can talk about rent.”

Sarah looks at me, and I can tell her brain has gone down a wrong path, she even says, “I’m not having sex for a place to stay.”

I guess it’s something a young woman may worry about, but still why do they go there? So I tried to think of how to convince the girl that this is truly just a string free offer for her. I know Sarah hasn’t gotten anything like this before, she isn’t the only girl that found herself in her position, but usually they will take the option that keeps their support. Sarah chose her daughter over herself. “It’s this simple, you got hurt doing something good for me. I owe you, I’m not sure what you’re paying now, but like I said I can give you the apartment for free for say the next 3 months. Then we can figure out how much you can pay after that.”

Sarah looks down at her daughter, and back at me, “I was going to ask you, if you need a waitress? I can use the extra money and I would be able to see the fights without having to pay the cover. Lil’-bit and I would really like to have a place, the car is a bit cramped and doesn’t have a bathroom.”

The young girl smiles, she turns around to bend down to pick up her bag. The teen is wearing booty shorts, the bottom of her butt cheeks peeking out. I asked the question that popped into my head, “Sarah, if you’ve been living in your car, where did Brett take you last night?”

The young mom stands turning back, her bottom lip tucked under her top teeth as she thinks for a moment, “I..we…Um…Don’t tell anyone, but my sister lets us stay at my parents when they go away. She gets to see Lil’bit and I can get a shower, do laundry, and see her too.”

Tara standing there says, “Why didn’t you tell me about living in your car? I could have helped out.”

Sarah looks at the ground, “I didn’t want anyone, I..”

Tara asks the hard questions, “How can your parents do this? That’s fucked up.”

Tara is right, blunt, but right. I can probably guess that it’s based on their religion, which seems messed up to me. The baby squirms and starts making noise. I'm not really experienced with kids, but this is the first time I’ve really seen her, and the girl is close to a year old, at least that would be my guess. .

“Let’s head over to the apartment and we can talk about everything.” I start heading to the apartment, Sarah and Tara follow. When we’re done Sarah has all her stuff out of her car, and in the apartment, a job as a waitress, though she’ll be training for a few weeks, and we agree when she’s healed she will return to the cage.

Tara and I head to the bar, as we’re crossing the parking lot we see a guy coming our way, Tara says, “Hey Bob, what’s up?”

The guy nods, “Hey Tara, How you doing?”

He keeps walking and heads into my apartment building, Tara looks back a couple times, so I ask, “What’s up? Do we need to go back?”

Tara shakes her head, “Nah, Bob is Gwen’s boyfriend. Just not sure why he’d be heading to your apartments”

Walking into the bar, it looks a lot different today. Tara’s friends are coming later to break down the cage and store it, but there are no screaming fans yelling for women to strip and beat each other. Gwen is behind the bar restocking from last night’s success. Six of the bouncers are here, getting lunch and watching…I look up and see they are watching last night's fights.

They have Gwen and the Redhead on now and the blonde behind the bar is not paying attention or purposely ignoring them as her big pale breast with pink nipples are on display as she stands holding the redhead’s bikini with her foot planted on the other woman’s chest. I look over at Gwen, she normally wears clothes that cover her rather large assets, when she sees me looking she grins, “They really couldn’t see the fights last night, so I put them on for them.”

Gwen usually dresses conservative, but now she seems unaffected by her nearly naked body on the screen which seems odd to me. It’s clear I’ve entered a different world now, I can only shake my head and think, “This is going take some getting used to.”

Tara jumps on the computer and pulls up the club’s catpin account, when she gasps, I snap my head around to her, “What?”

Tara looks up, her face a bit of a shocked look on it, as she says, “We have 142 women that have signed up to fight here.”

I just look at her for a minute, “Really? I can’t believe there are that many women around here that are willing to fight here. Well most of them were here last night.”

Tara starts shaking her head, “No, this is 142 new women since last night. We have over 200 that are asking to fight here.”

Tara stands up, “We need to go to more than just one night, we need to at least add a second night so we can keep all these women.”

I take a second, “Whoa, we just had one night. Yeah it was a good one, but let's see how the next one goes before we start planning more nights.”

Tara is pulling more tabs open on the computer to check more things and begin planning the next show. She doesn’t bother looking up as she says, “But the most we can do in one night is twenty-four to thirty women a night, they will get angry if they have to wait months for a fight.”

Gwen who fought last night chimes in, “Win or lose most of us are ready about two weeks after the last fight.”

The busty blonde smirks, adding, “Unless you’re a dumb kid that punches someone in the top of the head.”

Tara grins back chiming in with, “Repeatedly.”

Tara gives the bartender a crooked smile and feeling more generous quickly amends, “She just got lost in the moment, it’s happened to all of us, Sarah isn’t the first cat to do something dumb and win.”

I return to the topic at hand, “Let's plan this next show and worry about adding more nights later. If this weekend turns out as good as the last, we can talk about adding a second night.”

Moving around to see what Tara was doing on the computer, she has some matches laid out already. She has herself matched up with a shorter but slightly heavier Latina girl. The next match is a woman that only weighs 122 pounds against a woman that weighs over 200 pounds. I point to that one, “No, the fights have to be between women close in size.”

Tara looks at me like I’m a toddler that just asked why the sky was blue for the hundredth time, “Catpin rules, there are no weight classes. If you are wearing your catpin and run into another catpin you set it up and fight.”

Shaking my head I stick to my guns, “That maybe, but they are coming in here, not meeting randomly out and about. If women think they are getting set up to lose, they won’t come back.”

Tara looks like she’s about to start complaining again, so I cut her off, “I’ve been doing my homework. I see there are lots of clubs out there accused of doing shady things, asking women to throw fights, setting them up against opponents either way out of their weight class or rookies with veterans.”

The brunette has read the same reviews and knows what I’m saying it right, Gwen just shrugs, “He has a point, and as long as they are getting fights no one will complain if they are fair fights. Plus the Catpin rules do say that it has to be agreed on, if there is some big difference either fighter can back out of a fight.”

I point out that now that Tara isn’t running things, “Technically” and I am, I will be blamed if any of the women feel jaded about their experience at the Cat-Bar. I don’t need angry women talking shit about the club or me for that matter.”

Tara just nods, and moves the bigger woman to face another bigger woman, as it turns out they both requested the fight. The brunette manager changes her mind to make it seem like it was her idea, “These two asked to fight, I’ll put them on early.”

Mostly through Tara’s work we get a card for the weekend done, we have fifteen total matches, a few of them labeled as tentative. Since we have a set amount of time to get them all in, we marked three matches that will get moved to another time if the fights run long.

Tara and our waitress Cass will both have their first matches, the rest are women coming in from different places. One of them is driving up from the D.C. area. Two are coming from Western PA a few hours drive.

I start asking the girls questions, “Why do they fight?”, “What got them into it?”, I’m sure all the dumb questions guys ask when they find out about catpin. Tara and Gwen were polite enough to answer all of them, the bouncers started on their second viewing of last night’s fights.

Tara yells over, “Hey, you guys want to see more of this?”

They nearly roar, “YES!”

Tara brings up the TV system on her computer and loads a file called Valkyrie’s Palace. On the screen it changes to a clearly more expensive set up, with naked women with masks on fighting. Turning my attention back to my current situation a question comes to mind, turning to Tara I ask, “How long have you been using the club for fights?”

The two women look at each other, with conspiratory grins, before Gwen answers, “About the last three months, one of us has found another catpin and brought them in here.”

Tara looks over at me chiding, “About time you came in early on a Saturday. Gwen and I thought about just standing around here until you came in. It never came to that, we had good luck finding opponents, so we didn’t have to do that.”

The brunette hands me her phone showing the group text that she, Gwen, Wendy and Cass had, each week one of them would find another woman and invite them back to the club. Scrolling back, I find out my staff started planning this closer to five months ago, and from the dates it seems one of them had a fight here for over the last three months.

Tara says, “I was always nearby, in case you found one of the others here fighting. If that happened, I’d have rushed over.”

Gwen fills a drink for Brett, while Tara starts on the schedule for the week for the bar as I just try to figure out how all of this is happening. After a bit of time and processing of everything, I ask, “Why not just come to me with the idea?”

Gwen and Tara look at each other, Gwen starts, “We talked about that, but we weren’t sure how you would react. Plus you’ve been really good at not being a creep.”

“Thanks.” I deadpan in response.

Tara picks up, “What she means is, you’ve never hit on any of us, made lude comments, or anything. We didn’t know how you would take seeing one of us naked.”

My bar manager shrugs, “Then when you showed up, I saw that you were going to come to my rescue, which would have made a bigger mess of things. The only thing I could do was stop the fight and deal with you.”

Not how I remember it, but it’s her point of view.

“Well, it worked out for you guys. Also the bar is being helped, so I’m making out. I guess it's a win, win.”

Gwen grinning, “And you get to see half naked or naked women, so another win.”

The door to the club opens and Steph, the nurse from last night that helped Sarah walks in. The girl has the tightest jeans I've seen on a woman, her ass just pops with each step. She comes up and takes a seat at the bar, tossing a pair of fingerless gloves on the bar saying, “You can pick up a bunch of these and make the girls wear them in the fights, it should save someone else from going to the ER like Sarah last night.”

Tara and Gwen both pick one up and examine and try one on.

Steph continues, “You can get them for less than twenty bucks, way cheaper than an X-ray. They make them in all different colors, and they leave enough fingers out to squeeze and probe if you want.”

The manager and bartender nod approvingly, Tara saying, “This will work.”

Gwen throws in a “Yep”

Steph hands Tara a scrap of paper, “Here’s the link, and now my next point. You need medics here, I’ll be one, but I want to fight too. So I spoke with a few others at work, for admission and spots on the cards, we’ll take care of all the fighters with what we can do here.”

Steph reaches back into her coat pocket and pulls out another scrap of paper, “Here’s the link to the med kit we’ll need, and the add ons. Just the stuff we’ll go through a lot. With that kit and stuff we can take care of 99 percent of anything that will happen in the cage, if you make them wear the gloves. As a bonus, if one of the old farts that come falls over drooling because they got over excited, we’ll be able to help them too.”

Tara already has tabs open for each item and ordering all of it. Steph looks across the bar, just smiling.

“Thanks, Um, anything else?” I ask.

The young woman smiles, “Nope that should cover it, and you can write all of it off as Safety equipment.”

This whole thing is going really fast, in no time I have a fighting cage on my dance floor, a stable of fighters, and now medical staff. I look back at Steph, “You must have given this a lot of thought.”

Steph shakes her head, “Nah, not really, car ride home, a few google searches, and I went to bed.”

“Well, thanks for this, and your help last night. I guess you’re hired.” I say.

Steph smiles and nods towards Tara, “She hired me a month ago.”

Tara looks up from the computer, and sees me staring at her, “We told you we’ve been planning this, I got my ducks in a row.”

“Any other things, you got set up that I need to know about?” I ask, still staring down at my bar manager.

Tara shrugs, “I’m sure something else will come up. We’ve been waiting over three months for this to happen. We want to make sure this is the success we think it can be. Yep, we have as much as we could ready for when we got you on board.”

Okay, I wasn’t being a jerk about it, and really a lot of this wouldn’t have occurred to me if left on my own to figure it out. Honest, if left on my own none of this would ever happen.

Gwen and Steph are having a talk about the MMA gloves, while Tara continues to work the computer. It’s still a couple of hours before the rest of the staff get in, and an hour after that we open. The bouncers already have the grill on in the back so, I ask the three ladies, “You guys want burgers?”

Gwen and Steph both nod, Tara without looking up says, “Yeah thanks, you know how I like them.”

After getting Steph’s order I head to the back and pull burgers out for the four of us. Only two weeks after finding out most of my female employees participate in catfights, and less than 24 hours since the first show, and now I’m fully on board. I have to admit the site of two women struggling in the cage is everything you would think it is. The more I understand the less concerns I have, and my club can be more successful than I ever thought it would be.

I throw a few handfuls of fries in, as I prepare everyone’s burgers. I finish up everything and carry the tray out to the women at the bar. I’m surprised to see two new women have join the group. A blonde, she’s only about five foot tall, but is thick all over, big breasts and ass, she has to be well over 200 pounds. The other is several inches taller and looks Latina, she’s thick too. Before I can ask Tara is explaining, “This is Anna,” The blonde, “And Rose” The Latina.

Tara turns to them, “You can go back to the changing area, Thanks again for doing this.”

When the two ladies head back, Tara looks at me, that “look” again, like she’s about to have to explain something to my dumbass. “They are going to have a fight in the cage, we’re not paying them, they met a while ago, but could not find a place to fight.  Anna and I know each other, so I told her they could use the cage when we got it built. Think of it as a stress test for the cage.”

I guess it’s time for me just to go with the flow on this and let Tara just do what needs to be done. It’s hard to argue with the money we brought in last night, and all these women seem to know what they are doing, well some might be learning.

Anna and Rose come out, Anna is wearing a two piece blue suit, it looks solid, but her boobs are still nearly popping out of the top, and the bottoms are probably a size too small for her thick backside. Rose is in a similar two piece suit except it’s red, Anna asks Tara, “You ready?”

Tara bringing up the club's camera system activates the cameras and puts the video up on the big screens. The bounces yell, they were in the middle of a match from the Valkyrie’s Palace. Tara looks over and yells back, “Hush! You pervs are about to get a live match. Plus I can start the video from where you were.”

Rose looks bashful, “I’ve never had a fight in front of people before, I mean I have videos up.”

Anna puts an arm around her, “You’re one hot Mama, let's give them a show.”

Anna then peels off her top and cups her big tits, pink nipples already stiffened, she turns and  heads to the cage. Rose a bit slower but she removes her top, her areolas darker ovals, follows the blonde into the cage. Tara goes around and closes the cage saying, let me get back to the computer before they start, “I’ll yell when you’re good.”

It only takes a few seconds before Tara yells, and the two big women hug and step back and change their expressions and go right after each other. Rose uses her height advantage to grab Anna by the hair before the blonde can reach her black hair. They twirl around throwing punches to each other’s body and the first time they hit the cage it rattles more than I remember from last night.

Rose has Anna in a headlock and spins the blonde around slamming her into the cage wall, I blurt out, “DAMN.”

The ladies watching look over, Tara answers, “Yeah, if the cage holds up to them we’re good.”

The Latina uses her height to launch attacks first, but when the shorter Anna gets in close she really goes to work making the brunette back off with body blows. They are in one of the clinches when Rose gasps and staggers back into the cage, she looks hurt, but I didn’t see what happened. Anna though isn’t passing up the chance to take the lead and she rushes Rose and slams body to body with the brunette crushing her.

The cage held. Rose not so much as she slipped down the fence and plopped on her backside. They’ve both done some hair pulling, but more just for control, and Anna reaches down to pull Rose up by the hair and lead her out to the center of the cage. Using the brunette’s hair Anna snaps her over to the mats, Rose lands on her butt with legs extended in a ‘V’ out in front of her. The blonde gives out a shout and kicks her short leg out kicking the Latina across the back.

The women near me all groan in sympathy, Rose thrusts her chest forward and arms back, head tilted in pain. Anna grabs the brunette by the shoulders and throws her flat on her back, Still hurting Rose doesn’t move as the blonde throws her body down on the Latina’s with a loud fleshy smack.

Steph groans, “oh shit, that would flatten my tits, they might not come back.”

The Nurse is the smallest of the women at the bar, but Gwen and Tara agree, it would be like taking a splash from two women their size. I look over, my security team are intensely watching the action, the group of 20 something guys are transfixed by the half naked women brawling in the cage.

Sarah walks in the bar, making her way over to us. She takes a seat and turns around to watch the action too. Out of curiosity I ask, “Where’s lil’bit?”

The young brunette doesn’t take her eyes from the action, answering, “My sis came over and they're having Auntie time.”

Steph comes over taking Sarah’s injured hand, “Didn’t they give you a sling?”

Sarah turns red and sheepishly says, “Yeah”

Steph pokes Sarah on the forehead, “If you want to be back in six weeks, wear it.”

Steph points at the youngster, “Do it, I’ll be here a lot from now on. So I’ll know.”

The bouncers let out a loud cheer, I look back up to the cage and somehow now Rose has Anna on her knees. The Latina one hand cupping the blonde’s chin as her other arm swings down hammering across Anna’s huge boobs. I see the brunette hammer home three more booming boob blows Anna sinking lower with each impact. The blonde’s butt on her heels now as Rose goes for a choke or sleeper, (I’m trying to remember my pro wrestling)

Anna clutches at Rose’s arms, the Latina with one arm across the blonde’s throat she reaches down and starts mauling Anna’s left breast. We can hear Rose ask, “You want to give?”

Anna grunts out a, “No”

Rose slaps Anna’s breast, “I told you what was going to happen.”

The blonde can’t protect her boob, she’s too busy keeping Rose’s other arm from closing on her throat. Rose slides her hand down Anna’s plush belly and forces her hand down the front of Anna’s spandex bottoms.

Everyone in the bar lets out a loud “OOOH!”

Last night there were some low blows and other crotch attacks, but no one went inside the other woman’s trunks.

Anna groans, hard to tell if it was in pleasure or pain, but she quickly taps on Rose’s arm. Rose pulls her hand out of the blonde’s bottoms and releases her. Anna falls forward head down breathing hard. Rose leans back breathing nearly as heavy, both bigger women recover quickly. Anna gives over her top after they get out of the cage. Anna and Rose head to the back to clean up while Tara puts the video from Valkyrie’s Palace back up on the big screen for the bouncers.

The ladies start talking, I go and start preparing for opening the club. Anna and Rose come back dressed in jeans and t-shirts, I ask if they want something to eat, both take me up and get burgers. While I cook them up they go out and join the group at the bar. I hear a round of applause for the pair as they reach the bar.

I come out when the food is ready and place it in front of Anna and Rose who are laughing and having a good time. I can get that two people can compete and leave it behind afterwards, but this seems intense and personal for that. Anna laughs so hard she has to hang on to Rose to keep from falling off the bar. I guess my face asked the question that’s on my mind, because Rose smiles, “Yeah we’re besties, and work together. We’ve been trying to find somewhere to fight for a few months. Well, Tata told us about their plan, so we’ve been waiting for the cage to be built.”

I just nod, there is a large learning curve to the catpin stuff. I leave the ladies to their fun and head to my office, I have to give this catpin stuff more thought. It’s exciting, it’s alluring, and it’s profitable, but still I’m not sure how deep I want to get into this pool.