News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sister’s Girlfriend Three-Way

• 0 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Sister’s Girlfriend Three-Way
« on: September 23, 2022, 08:48:43 PM »
Dar: nervously checks her skirt, feeling Stevie’s eyes on her.

Stevie:
omg....I totally have the SAME skirt!! It looks better on you though darling!!! *staring lovingly at you as I grip the tight waistband of your skirt...pulling you towards me , causing our bodies to press together*
it's legit like a PERFECT fit on you!!

Dar: my hand wraps around your waist, pulling you closer still as my hand cups your ass

Dar
Want to see if you can fit in it with me?

Stevie:
Mmmmmmmmmm...we could.....that could be fun , right?? Just like.....as a joke or whatever......*my hand reaching behind Dar's back to slide the zipper down.....my ONLY desire to see Dar's panties*

Katie
hehe looks good huh?

Stevie:
*as Katie tries to show off her silly pictures in chat, I take Dar's pretty face in my hands.....keeping her gaze locked on my pretty blue eyes*

Dar:
Looks great!
Dar: returns Stevies gaze. My large dark eyes not blinking. Staring into hers.

Katie taps Dar's shoulder:
Ahem

Stevie:
Dar hunny...it's time you leave the little girl club and play with the grownups..... *I purr in her ear as I slide my right stocking covered leg between hers* YT

Dar: leans back, feels katie’s small, perfect boobs pressing into my back as her nylon clad thighs whisper between my legs

Katie leans forward and smushes Dar between her and Stevie

Stevie:
*as Katie squeezes, I press in as well...my fingers pulling down on Dar's skirt.....my only desire to see the color of her panties.... I whisper into her ear* My breasts are bigger than my kid sister’s!! *I giggle as I pancake Dar's breasts with mine....as I do...I press my pouty lips to Dar's and kiss her* YT

Dar:
feels your larger breasts pressing into mine, but give you a little smirk as they flow around my lil girls, not flatten them. Kisses Stevie back, smacking her round ass with my hand.

Dar:
So, Stevie. Have any gum? Or maybe a mint?

Stevie:
huh?? Have any gum??

Katie
giggles I have throat lozgen....*passes it to Dar*

Stevie:
Maybe you'd like to borrow this as instead?? *taking out my hot pink lipstick....I lovingly apply to Dar's lips....again pressing my lips to hers to set it just right ....my other hand still in Dar's skirt as I try to peel it off of her* YT

Dar:
takes the lozenge from katie. Leans against the wall as I lift up my skirt, revealing my baby blue, transparent panties with a tiny pink bow in the front. Twists the wrapper open with my teeth and slides the lozenge into my mouth for a second. Moistened, I take it out and slip it inside the front of my panties for a moment, then hold it up, looking at both Katie and Stevie.

Dar: 
Sharesies, anyone?

Stevie:
Ummmmmm.....me please!!! *blushing as I raise my hand*
btw.....your panties look …..amazing!!!!

Katie pushes Stevie aside
Katie moves in close to Dar:
Sharesies please

Stevie:
Excuse me?!!??

Katie
*Turns around to face Stevie* Sorry Sis *flips my hair as I turn around*

Dar: starts to sing as I move the throat lozenge from Katie to Stevie
Dar:
Eennie,
Meanie,
Minie
Moe…
Then I slip the lozenge back between my lips.
Someone come and take it.

Stevie:
*I purr as I listen to Dar count off "Eennie, meanie" her strawberry pink candy glistening between her sticky lips.... as my bratty sister does her little hair toss I suddenly lash out, grabbing a fist full of her blond locks, I yank hard, hoping to send her sprawling to the ground.... I step forward to face Dar* can I just say darling.... I am ALL about "meanie"!! Well..... at least when it comes to you-know-who!! *I smirk at my little sister sprawled out on the ground before turning back to Dar* Hunny.... you are SUCH a total superstar!!! I have to say.....you deserve more.... you should have a girl on your arm that isn't such an embarrassment! *I lean in, pressing my lips to Dar's as I take the candy in my mouth...my right hand wrapping around her slender waist..sliding up her tiny skirt as I squeeze her firm bottom* YT

Katie
I glare at my big sis as I get up on my hands and knees. My scalp stinging from her yanking my hair from behind and send me spinning to the floor. Her voice making me cringe as she flirts with Dar. When I see her lips touch Dar's. Filled with jealousy I get up, walks up behind Stevie and grab two handfuls of hair, pulling her off Dar and shoving her to the side....I put my arm Dar's waist and pulls her in close... "You'll have to excuse my much older sis, she seems to want everything I have....she's always been so jealous of me.”

Stevie:
*The strawberry flavored candy passes back and forth between my mouth and Dar's as we make out..... when our kiss finally breaks it's back in my mouth....I'm not sure which one of us was the one to break the kiss but happily. it felt like it went on forever* OMG..... Dar.... your lips are a strawberry dream!! Once Katie is out of the picture, you and I are gonna have so much fuhhhhhhheeeeeeek!!!!!! *A shriek is forced out of my mouth as Katie drags me from my lover...my hand pulled out from under Dar's skirt.... my scream sends the strawberry candy hurtling from my lips.....It gives me such joy when it lands in the back of Katie's blonde hair ....sure to stick and cause a massive mess for her....  before she is able to wrap herself around MY girlfriend, I return the favor, grabbing two fistfuls of HER hair....*Oh no you don't sis!! I think it's just about your bedtime baby girl!! *smiling at Dar* Once I send Katie night, night, you and I will have REAL fun darling! *Pulling Katie from Dar, I slide my foot behind hers, hoping to send Katie sprawling to her back and me crashing on top of her*  YT

Katie:
Just as I'm about to pull Dar in close to me, breathing in her candy sweet breath, I feel my sis's hands in my hair again and her foot behind me, her body crashing into mine, sending us both the floor...."Offmmph!!" my back hits the floor, my older sister landing on top of me. I wiggle and squirm to free my legs and hope to wrap my legs around her waist, remembering how I use to make her cry with my scissors before she can get her stupid school pin on me. "Get off of me you cow!!" I grab a handful of hair and tug on her favorite top with my other hand. "I hate you, you jealous bitch!|"

Stevie: 
*as I yank my baby sister's hair, her shrieks fill the room...Her lips had been parted, inches from Dar's when I prevent their little kiss.... I flip my hair as I look at Dar....my lips mouthing a "Sorry!!!" to her as I then purse my lips and give her a foxy air kiss...as I send Katie to her back, I pounce on top of her, flattening her pathetically small breasts with mine......my sense of victory is short lived though.... as Katie wraps her icky, bare legs around me and squeezes.... I feel the room spin a bit as the air is forced from my lungs and my long pink tongue hangs out of my mouth* Fuhhhhhhhhhh...fuhhhhhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!! *it then gets worse as my blonde is yanked, arching my back upwards as I cry out louder..... the tops of my bare, stocking covered feet drum against the floor.... My stupid, annoying, baby sister fighting SO dirty SO early on.... my lashes flutter as I blink back tears..... no way that I'll be letting her make me cry in front of Dar....I swallow hard, composing myself* Did......did......did you just call ME a cow?!?! OMG.... little one, we weigh almost the same and what am I?? 7 inches taller than you?!!  ;D ;D YOU would probably weigh more than me if you actually had breasts..... instead... you've always looked like Stevie's little brother!  ;D ;D Did you tell Dar people used to mistake you for a little boy when we were little?? *knowing that I'll be taping out soon if I don't escape Katie's scissors, I grab each of her nipples through her dress and start twisting....as I do, I roll to the side, hoping that on our sides it will loosen her scissor hold* YT

Dar:
Winner gets my strawberry

Katie
Straining with all I can muster, I lock my ankles around my big sis's waist, one hand in her hair, my other slapping her back, my hand stinging more with each slap...the sounds of her voice going through me like nails on a chalkboard, her outrageous claims saying I looked more like her little brother. "That's a lie you ugly skank, you've always been jealous of .....OWWWWW!!" My words cut off as she pinches my stiff nipples. Rolling to the side, my ankles lose their hold. My hands grab at her hands to stop her torture on my perky lil boobs. On our sides, our arms stuggle as I squeeze your hands in mine, our feet kicking at each other, I roll and pull myself up enough to put my body on yours. Our hands stretch out to the sides, my cheek pressing against yours as we both gasp for air. I wiggle my legs to hook my feet around yours...."Ugh, you're the worst big sis EVER!! I HATE YOU!!.

Those strawberries are gonna mine Dar!

Stevie:
*My little titty twist inflicts plenty of damage....I Look to Dar and smirk as Katie's screams fill the room. I manage to roll us to our sides but as we tussle for control, Katie quickly mounts me..... Right as I'm about to kick my legs up and scissor her around the neck, she grapevines my legs holding them in place* Gaaaaaaaaaaaack.....you stupid little brat!!! *I mutter....hating your perfect tan and toned legs.....my pale and soft legs concealed under my black sheer thigh-high stockings. My face turns a brighter shade of red as you force my long legs apart....my dress riding higher and higher on my thighs...Still....I know your weakness and I know I can use it to break you.... as you grab tightly to my wrists I again pull my hands to your perky little breasts* Darling Katie Kitten....you're always so worried about what is yours.....Don't you remember when we were young? We're sisters! We share EVERYTHING..... so this is what is gonna happen....I'm gonna "borrow" Dar AND her lovely strawberry.....and if you're a good little girl Katie....maybe I'll return your friend.....Then again....after she's been with me....maybe she'll choose to stay on my arm! *I flash my most DEVASTATING smile at Dar before driving my razor sharp nails into Katie's breasts.... As I do, I lean up, pressing my lips to Katie's, I kiss her full on the lips before forcing my tongue into her mouth* YT

Katie
Trying to keep my big sis pinned down, our bodies wiggle and squirm against each others. Stevie is able to free her hands from mine. Her longer reach preventing me to grab her hands, she's able to get her hands between our bodies. "Arrrrgghhhh Fuck!!!" My screams echo around the room when I feel my sister's nails on my perky lil tits. Instinctively, my hands latch onto my sister's hands, prying them off me. I keep thinking, I can't lose to Stevie in front of Dar. I won't be embarassed by her, when I feel my sister's lips press hard against mine, her tongue forced in my mouth. Her kiss catching me off guard, I react and pull away from her and breaking my grapevine..."Gawd, what a slut...what are you doing??" Trying to not to let on that it's not the first time we kissed before...I can't let Dar find out about that running thru my head. Pinning my sisters hands to the floor, I scouch up over Stevie and get my left leg on her arm. My skirt riding up over my hips revealing an up close look at my 'Hello Kitty' panties. Holding Stevie's other hand down with mine, My free hand grabs Stevie's hair and pulls her face up close to my panties...."Say Hello Kitty Bitch!!"

Stevie:
*as my tongue explores Katie's pretty mouth....I feel her trembling like a leaf in my arms....Everyone already thinks of me as a dirty girl......makes me gush at the prospect of ruining your perfect girl-next-door image......I feel myself wetting my panties with cum as you scream into my mouth.....breaking our kiss...... You're quick to get onto the attack though....climging on top of me....pinning one of my arms down as you straddle me....sliding your panty covered crotch towards my face......Squirming underneath you....I feel so frustrated by your tenacity and strength .... you alsways seemed to accomplish the things I couldn't..... Though you might be better than me....I know that I'll always be more clever and deviant... as you slide your crotch further forwards, I turn my head and BITE down HARD on your inner thigh....as I do I roll hard to the side that you are NOT pinning down....hoping to send you sprawling off of me* Yeah.....I don't think so baby sis.....I think YOU'LL be the one eating ME out!!!

Katie
AIEEEEEE!!! *Tears form as you bite down on my inner thigh. That bitch...She always has to fight dirty to beat me. I tell myself. Still with a hand in your hair, I start to slap at you and pull my leg back as we fall to our sides, you between my legs. Wrapping my legs around you, I try to hook my ankles. Mustering up whatever strength I have, I squeeze as tight as I can, making you pay for the teeth marks on my leg. "I fucking hate you!!!" screaming through tears and rage.

Stevie:
*as your screams fill the room, I smile wickedly at you, batting my lashes* Slutty little Katie! Your pussy always getting you into trobbbbbbbbbbbah!!!!! *my long pretty hair getting yanked hard as you drag us to our sides.... you slide your legs around me for the SECOND time as you hook your ankles and squeeze. As you force the air out of me for the SECOND time, my pink lips are forced wide open as I gasp for breath *Duh....Duh...Dar?!! you need to call this move of hers!! You can't do the same move twice!! Kuh.....Katie is disqualified!!! *as the room begins to spin, I feel sick with dread that you have me trapped.....desperate, I slash at your tiny breasts with my nails...hoping to again force you to release me* YT

Katie
*Determined to beat you in front of my gf Dar, I squeeze my legs with everything I can. My hands wrapped in your hair, just waiting for you to scream and tap "I quit!" I see you gasping for breath and I know my scissors is definitely hurting you, I begin taunting you, yelling, "Whatcha gonna do sis, huh? Give??" With a blink, I feel Stevie's hands lashing out, scratching and clawing at my little tits. I try to use my arms to cover my boobs while still yanking on your hair, determined to keep the scissors on you, like the ones I'm sure you've seen me use back in the Silks mansion. Screaming through tears of pain and rage "Oowwwww!!! Stop clawing my tits you Bitch!!" Arrrgghhh I'll crush your skanky ass body!

Stevie:
*trapped in your leg scissors, I attack your tiny breasts knowing that they have always been your weakness. Though your screams echo the walls of the room, you keep your legs locked tight on my belly, keeping my trapped. You arms move to try to brush my hands free as you keep yanking on my pretty hair.... as the room spins more, my pretty blue eyes cross, my pouty mouth hanging wide open.....Feeling so confused....how can my baby sister, nearly half my size, be so much stronger than I am?!?!?  A wave of dread hits me as I realize with horror how full my bladder feels..... I cross my legs, my overpriced stockings hiss as I turn once more to Dar....

Dar hunny!!! Please!!!! Please!!!! I just KNOW I could be a better girlfriend than my sister can!! She is sucha a prude and I am a dirty girl!! I....I ....I could be so good for you!!! I'm an excellent cook too!! So much better than Katie.....luh.....luh....listen..... You help me defeat Katie I'll make YOU president of the Silk Stockings Girls.....I'll be your sexy VP!! and I'll.......I'll give you oral every day for a month!!!! *tears being pouring down my cheeks as I bite my lower lip ....squeezing my thighs tighter together* Buh...buh...buh babes.s.....I've lusted after you for so long......we would be the ULTIMATE power couple.....dressed in our sexy clothes and stockings..... I ......I would be sooooooo good for you.....I'm......I'm just not strong enough to defeat your girlfriend .....*giving you my very best damsel in distress look as I pray that you'll come to my rescue* YT

Dar: rubs my thighs together as I watch the fight unfold. I’m getting so wet and squishy seeing Katie and her sister fighting like this. Katie manages to get Stevie in a scissors and I can see and hear the pain in Stevie’s voice. Her attack on Katie’s small boobs makes me cringe and hug my lil girls tight. Finally, I slowly shimmy out of my panties and leave them on the floor. Grabbing Stevie’s hair, I twist her head and force her over onto her back. I slowly straddle her, lowering my dripping folds down over her nose and mouth and slowly start to rock back and forth as I lean down and kiss Katie.
“I think we’ve heard enough Stevie. All that’s really left is for you to submit,” I coo.
yt

Katie
I keep looking at Stevie, hoping and wanting her to give, "Just give up!!" screaming at her. I catch out the corner of my eye, Dar slipping her panties off and then watch her coming over to lower wet pussy on Stevie's face. While she grabs handful my sis's hair, I break the scissors to sit up and massage my lil tits, not happy about my sis scratching and clawing at them. Smirking at Stevie, with her muffled screams from under Dar's ass, "What's that sis? I can't hear ya...hehe. My face turns to Dar's and our lips meet for a lingering kiss.

Stevie:
As Dar lowers herself across my pretty face , I’m intoxicated by her scent. As she mounts me though , the little remaining oxygen is cut off and my narrowing tunnel vision goes completely black... As I pass out, my quivering tongue spasms in and out of Dar’s yum yums.  Fluttering as it stimulates her nearly to climax.

As the leg scissors are loosened though, the breath suddenly returns to me …. Leaving me gasping into Dar’s pussy. My lashes flutter as I hear my lover’s moans as she makes out with my annoying little sister. I slash at the rug underneath me , dragging my nails across.  Wishing it was Katie’s stupid face.  Hating her so much… wishing I had another Silk or two in my corner … then things would be different. Then it would be Katie defeated and broken and Dar would see me in a different light, as the queen bee of fcf. NONE of this is fair!!

I feel Dar squirming with delight as Katie’s hands explore her breasts as they kiss. I suddenly relax my tongue.  If THIS is how it’s gonna be, there is NO WAY I’m helping my sister pleasure MY lover. I dig my stocking covered heels into the rug as I try to slide myself out from under Dar. As small as she is , I make little progress.  My slender , bird like frame is still so weak from the beating I took. Still , there is NO WAY I’m helping Katie. This time she has gone too far.

Dar:
Feeling Stevie’s tongue teasing and licking my hot pussy gets me closer and closer, and looking into Katie’s eyes, still on fire from her fight with her sister, pushes me even further toward an orgasm as our lips and tongues meet. I feel her anger and her pride and my need for her grows with every passing second. It’s perfect for me, but then I start to feel Stevie squirming under me, trying to slide out from between my legs. I try to tighten my thighs, but I can’t really squeeze her head in this position. So I grab at her hair and try to pull her face back so that her lips and tongue can bathe my sex and drink up my dripping nectar.

Katie:
Dar breaks our kiss as we both feel Stevie wiggling and squirming, trying to free herself. I move back and watch Dar grab your hair, pulling your face back into her wet pussy. Watching my gf punish my big sis is such a delight. Even with Dar sitting on your face, I can see you're still struggling, pounding your stocking covered feet on the floor, muffled screams and curses fill the room...A devilish grin comes across my face. Deciding you need more punishment, payback for trying to steal my gf. Just because she's my big sis she thinks she can just take whatever she wants from me...arrgghh So annoying. I plop down on your belly, facing Dar's back, reaching around behind me, I pinch your clit, twisting it a bit..."Sucks to be you now Sis!" I tease, then I force 2 fingers deep inside your wet pussy, roughly plunging them in and out.

Stevie:
I writhe under my (former) lover as I try to escape… I feel her hands on my pretty blonde hair, firmly and confidently yanking me back under her and I squeal with some pain, but mostly pleasure. As I lay completely trapped under her. I snake both of my hands up under her blouse, gently massaging her petite breast. My thumb and fingers working her while my thumbs gently knead her perky nipples. My annoying, bratty sister may have proved (with zero doubt) that the Downfalls Girls are stronger, more skilled and superior to Stockings Girls, but Stockings Girls still have their role. I still know I can be seductive and play to Dar’s naughty side and that’s exactly what I do. I purr loud enough for her to hear me as i work her breasts so skillfully….I squeeze my eyes tightly shut as i imagine Dar as one of MY girls…..the two of us in matching micro-mini-skirts and black, sheer thigh-highs, holding hands as ALL of FCF stares in awe of us…..

My nice little fantasy is completely ruined though! I suddenly find myself gasping for breath as my bratty, baby sister drops down on my belly, totally knocking the wind out of me… My legs kick up, flipping my skirt up around my waist. My heart sinks as I remember the “victory panties” that I wore for today’s battle. Never intending for anyone to see them other than Dar…. They are hot pink silk, with the words “Property of Dar” written across the crotch. I kick out my legs, wanting to shake my skirt back down but the pain only intensifies as I feel Katie’s fingers first slide under those panties then blinding pain as she pinches my yumyums. My hands are forced to release Dar’s breasts as they flap, trapped in her blouse as my screams fill the room. Sobbing and shrieking the words: *“Mmmmmuh!!!! Mmmmmmuh!!!! Mommy Help meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!” * Of course our mother isn’t there, it’s just the three of us…. The words just spill out of my mouth out of pure instinct. Sooooooo many times, either hanging out with my girlfriends, or boys I was trying to impress… and suddenly my baby sister Katie has me trapped and I’m begging my Mommy to come to my rescue. The moment the words come out I feel dizzy and ill…..Hating that the girl I most want to impress the most, sees me at my most pathetic.

Of all the times Katie has dominated me though, none are as brutal as this. Before I’m able to catch my breathe, I feel her fingers stabbing DEEP inside of me. My yumyums feel torn apart. My eyes roll completely back as I am totally overwhelmed … as she stabs inside me, my tongue darts into Dar…. as she pulls back, I pull back….. My baby sister works me like her puppet. No longer having any agency whatsoever, I am controlled completely by Katie…. My stocking covered ballerina toes point perfectly straight as only the tips of my toes trace little circles on the floor….As Katie twists and and turns her fingers, her puppet repeats every move perfectly, exploring every fold of Dar’s pussy. The only sounds that come from me are little hiccuping whimpers as baby sister uses me as her puppet sex toy

Dar:
I feel Stevie’s fingers slip inside my blouse, slowly teasing me as my hips slowly rock and my sexy sex grinds against her face. Her tears mix with my thick nectar and a pungent, naughty scent wafts out from under my skirt. Instinctively my fingers clench tighter into Stevie’s long, blonde hair, but I don’t pull. I don’t have to. All the secret times Stevie and I sneaked away to have private, forbidden encounters flow through my mind. I weaken just a bit and am about to lift my hips so that the queen of the Silks can breathe a bit and she and I can slip back into pleasures we could not resist.

Dar:
Then there is the sudden assault from Katie. She overwhelms her older sister, forcing her to make a childish scream for mommy. Everything in my mind tilts and shifts as the sick pleasure of hearing that cry for help brings out a different sort of arousal. Katie takes over Stevie, wholey and completely and feeling the younger sister’s victory and the older sister’s shame floods my mind. Stevie kicks wildly and her skirt rides up, exposing her panties with my name on them. My body stiffens, head tilting back and lips twisting open into a silent scream and then thrashes in wild spasms as I violently cum over her face. Her timed tongue thrusts keep the orgasmic waves growing and growing, refusing to allow it to crest and start to subside.

Katie:
Watching my big sister making my gf cum sents tingles through me, my pussy soaking my wet "Hello Kitty" panties. I slide off my sister to take off my panties, then I take her special panties off, making sure to keep them to wear for Dar afterwards.
I plant my pussy on yours, holding your leg up so we can grind our clits together. The second our clits touch, I can hear the muffled screams coming from under Dar. It's not long before I swear I can feel my big sister grinding herself up against me. I see Dar's head tilted and move, allowing me to see the devious look of orgasm washing acrossing her face. Like a sense of evil suddenly took over, forcing my big sister to eat her pussy.  

Stevie:
*My hands work Dar's tiny breasts so expertly ....The one area that I DO feel great confidence in is seduction.... I hear Dar's whimpers....I feel her lean into my touch and I KNOW she is mine....if this were a different kind of contest with Katie....something erotic....I just know that I could get Dar to chose me.... Tests of strength though....especially against my little sister…. Those are harder for me..... As Katie turns me into her little sexual puppet...forcing me to eat out HER lover.....through Dar's screams of ecstasy, I hear her cry out my sister's name.....again ....and again....and again….My hands flap wildly, trapped in Dar’s blouse as I sob and lick and sob more.... Dar's sweet, strawberry scented honey mixing with my saliva and tears as she comes all over my pretty face….

While Dar is still thrashing on top of me… I feel my sister’s icky, tiny hands grabbing at my panties…peeling them down my stocking covered legs….I scream desperately for her to stop…..That she’s already had her fun….that I spent an absolute fortune on those panties and that they’re special to me…. all my words are just muffled, squeaky screams though as I shriek into Dar’s orgasming pussy…. In a moment I feel them pulled from me, leaving my yumyums completely exposed….

The next moment I feel my sisters hands under my thighs, yanking my lower half upwards as she slides her pussy against mine….me feet kick helplessly in the air as Katie forces our bodies together… A strange kind of scissoring …..Not only am I losing Dar to Katie….. Katie’s now violating me as well…using me for her own orgasm…. I can instantly feel Katie’s wetness grow….as her body slaps mine into the ground….through the commotion, I swear that I can hear both Katie and Dar’s giggles….. laughing playfully at my utter defeat (are they laughing at me?!)… My head is spinning so wildly …. I realize then just how long I’ve been desperately trying to take big gulps of air….. Essentially being smothered out under Dar’s pussy….As the giggles grow I fight and thrash and gasp faster…..all sounds and sensations begin melting into a very bad dream as I pass out completely….my tall, slender body spasming and twitching as my dominant baby sister approaches orgasm. *

Katie:
*Not caring if I make my big sister cum, I just wanted to use her, like the times she picked on me when I was younger, I waited too long for the payback. I tug a little on my light blonde bush to help expose my sensitive, swollen clit, rubbing it back and forth over hers. Soon, I could feel the waves of pleasure take over, uncontrollably, faster and faster our wet pussies slide over the others. Hearing Stevie moan, almost panicking trying to breath under Dar's own dripping pussy, brings a smile and laugh of satisfaction. That's when I see Dar gush, her sweet girl cum over all over my sister's face. Feeling my own pending orgasm edging closer, I lift myself a few inches off my sister. Back and forth, I rub my own clit, my eyes widen and my toes begin to curl. For a moment, I'm barely able to breath as waves of pleasure run through me. Then I feel it building, releasing a few droplets before I begin to squirt. I made sure to cover my sister and her stupid outfit including her stockings with my girl cum.*  
Taking a moment to recover, I get up to meet Dar, both of us looking down at my big, defeated, humiliated sister. I decide to take it a step further...I wanted to destroy her for trying to take Dar away from me...I go to the closet and pull out a box, which I took from the Silk's Mansion when I left.*
*I pull an 8" strap-on and a ball gag out of the box...With threatening eyes, I glare at you and then towards a large wired kennel in the walk-in closet...lined with a faux fur rug of course, can't have anyone being uncomfortable*..."NOW Stevie, tell us where our Downfalls High sister Jen is...." *pausing for effect...with you knowing what's gonna happen if you don't tell us.*

Stevie:
*I slowly awaken as my eye lashes flutter furiously.... My head is still dizzy.....I have no idea where I am or why my body feels all sticky.... I see my (now ex) girlfriend and sister standing over me....they're both smiling which leaves me feeling all icky in my tummy.... Still so confused....I have to ask my sister to repeat herself a number of times before I realize what she's asking me.....before I'm able to respond, Katie has a MASSIVE strap on and ball gag in her hands , hanging over e.....the strap -on is just inches from my lips....my stocking covered heels kick into the floor as I scoot my bare bottom backwards....Katie's cum sliding off from my pussy, marking the floor* Nuh....nuh.....nuh.....no!!!!!!!! You win sis!!! You win!!!!  Please just leave me alone!!!! Uh.....Uh......Uh......in my pink purse is a key chain with a little doggy bone!!! On there is a key to Jen's cell.... Take her!!! Take her!!! Jen is yours....just.....just please let me get back to the Silk mansion.....I.......I need a shower....I wanna go hooooooooome!!!!!

Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF