News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

As if it was yesterday...

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
As if it was yesterday...
« on: October 06, 2022, 07:47:39 PM »
"Hey, what you got there?"
My wife gave me a friendly punch in the back and tried to peek over my shoulder into the drawer I was cleaning out.
"Nothing," I laughed.
"Sure. Let's see it."
Even at 63, I still liked feeling her big boobs in my back, which had grown to 90H with age. I tried to hide the old black and white picture I had taken of her in 1985. On it she was wearing only black fishnet stockings and an old undershirt of mine, which was very well filled out by her then already plump natural tits.
"Give it!" Christa grabbed my arm, twisted it behind my back and I had to whimper and let go of the picture while she pulled me away from the drawer. She was over six feet tall and had always been strong. And even though she already had some gray hair, her upper arms were still strong.
"OW! It's okay!" I relented and laughed when she found the old picture.
"That hairstyle Klaus! It looks awful!"
I stepped behind her and looked at the picture. Then I wrapped my arms around her, pressed my cock against her plump ass, and grabbed her immense breasts from under the half open bathrobe.
"You've always been a sex bomb." My growing erection lent emphasis to my words.
"Wasn't that then from the fight at the gym?"
Christa moaned, drawing air between her teeth. I had obviously awakened old memories. Her nipples became rock hard and while my left kneaded her big tit, my right wandered over her curvy firm belly into her thick wet pubic hair. She was still driving me crazy after forty years of marriage.
"You never really told me about it."
Christa moaned in pleasure as I plowed my fingers through her ripe cleft.
"HMMMM....then I'll have to think about how that was exactly back then."
She wriggled out of my grip and walked into the living room with the picture in her hand. Christa poured herself a glass of wine and sat down in front of the fireplace. Her bathrobe was wide open and she revealed to me the sight of her sensual and voluptuous curves. Her huge heavy tits were resting on her stomach and her thighs were slightly spread. Her thick pubic hair was wet and her cleft was dripping a little. I sat down in the chair across from her and my erection was harder than it had been in a long time when she started to tell me:
"Back then we were in the middle of the aerobics craze. Everyone was doing aerobics. I was new to the class at the time and, of course, stood out right away. Because of my height and because of my large bust size. If you had been a spectator at that class back then, you would have had a boner all the time. We wore these leotards that were cut extremely high on the leg. There was so little fabric that our butts were virtually naked and in the crotch our pubic hair peeked out from the side of the little fabric."
"My God Christa!", I moaned while my cock bobbed erect. I slowly began to jerk myself off. My wife grinned and went on:

"This is not exaggerating what I'm telling you. There were these Maren and Katja. Both as old as me and equipped with proper wood in front of the hut. Although they didn't have breasts quite as big as mine, they were well endowed. Maybe D or DD cup size."
"What did you have then?"
My wife grinned at me. "I don't remember exactly. I think about 80F or 80G."
Christa drank in her wine while gripping her breast with her other hand and sliding the dome of her fingers over her hard nipples. She watched excitedly as I jerked my penis and her hand slid down to her own bush to stroke herself.
"Anyway, things got pretty hot during those hours. The sweat was pouring and we tried to outdo each other in the exercises. Our breasts bounced up and down in the leotards until they hurt. There were no real sports bras back then and our nipples were often sore. And then one day Maren and Katja approached me in the locker room. They made stupid comments about my sagging tits."
"What did they say?"
"That you shouldn't do aerobics with such udders. I the shower we then bumped into each other a few more times by chance. We were naked, of course, and Maren tried to bump into me. But instead of our shoulders met our breasts with a loud wet clap. She hadn't expected that and my larger breasts thundered her tits completely flat. She stumbled and fell on her butt. When I offered her my hand to help her, she slapped herself aside. Then Katja came to her rescue. They cursed me wildly and pressed me against the tiled wall. And then they both punched me once each in the stomach."
"And then?"
"I was all messed up and crying. I never told you about that."
"That's right. Only about the fight the next week."
Christa grinned.
"Before the next aerobics class, I messed with her leotards. I tore the fabric in the crotch a bit. Then, as we did the exercises and they bent way over, their outfits ripped right at their pussies at the same time. The fabric shot up and they presented their thick sweaty pubes to the trainer."
I laughed out loud. "Honestly? How did he look?"
"He was having trouble concentrating anyway. His cock was immediately hard and Maren and Katja stormed back to the locker rooms with red faces, but without covering their private parts. When I followed them into the locker room half an hour later, completely sweaty, they were already waiting for me. They came out of the shower naked and were obviously proud of their busty slim bodies."
"What do you mean they were expecting you?"
"They were blocking my way into the shower. They stood wide-legged in the doorway. I asked to be let through, but they boiled with rage and immediately punched me hard in the stomach like they had the week before."
I gulped, but found my hot wife's descriptions highly erotic. Although it had all been almost forty years ago, the story had not lost its impact.

"They called me a fat titty and spat on me. And that's when my fuse blew. I think I was down on my knees in pain and when their unprotected pussies were right at eye level, I clenched my fists and rammed them into their crevices."
I groaned as I imagined the scene: 3 very busty young women, two wet from showers, my wife wet from the sweat of aerobics class.
"I straightened up and warned them both to leave me alone. I felt strong then and, after all, I was a whole head taller than them. As I walked through them into the shower, I suddenly got a hard punch in the kidneys from behind. Then one of them grabbed my hair and pulled me back into the locker room. I tore myself away and punched at my attacker, but she ducked under my punch and rammed her fist into my stomach. Katja immediately followed up and I felt her fists on my chin.
The two wanted to finish me off properly and the whole thing degenerated into a wild brawl. I was kicked and punched from two sides. But I fought my way free, hit Katja with my elbow in her big tits and got some air. I charged forward and rammed my shoulder into Maren's stomach. The force carried backward and with a loud crash she slammed her back into the locker."
"What did all the other students do?"
"A few fled and a few others watched from the shower. The locker room was empty so they had made room for our catfight. I held my stomach which was already well reddened after several hits. Maren had collapsed and was sitting in front of the locker, but Katja had quickly put away the bust hit. She attacked me with wild slaps. You would certainly have enjoyed the show. We raged like wildcats through the locker room and our big tits bounced wildly and slapped in all directions. We tore at each other's hair and suddenly I stumbled backwards over a wooden bench."
I jerked my cock moaning while my wife also excitedly stroked her clit. The other hand put down the wine glass and grabbed her right nipple which she pulled lengthwise and partially lifted her heavy tit on it.
"The back of my head had hit the floor and all I could see was asterisks. Maren grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away from the overturned bench. Then Katja was sitting on my stomach and pinning my upper arms to the floor. I tensed all the muscles I had and would certainly have thrown the little beast off, but by then Maren had gone to my legs, spread them and kicked me in the cxnt with full force."
"How does a kick like that feel to a woman?"
"Well it does hurt. Especially when the clitoris is hit. Katja was sitting on top of me and Maren was now between my legs, grabbing my tight pubic hair and yanking on it. I screamed and couldn't believe that the two of them were fired up from the shower. I will never forget the searing pain! Maren tore tufts of hair from my intimate area. Katja had clawed into my tits at the same time and cut my breasts with her nails. She tore at my udders and nipples, and my screams were so loud that they must surely have been heard throughout the fitness club."
"And how did you get free?" My wife's gaze lowered and I thought I saw a tear in the corner of her eye. But she was fingering herself harder now.

"I can take a good beating. I just endured everything until they got bored. My tits were bleeding and there wasn't much hair left between my legs. My pussy was sore and on fire! Then they got off me and pulled me to my feet. Maren held my arms twisted behind my back while Katja boxed my belly and breasts with her bare fists."
"How long did this go on?"
"I have no idea. It's just been a long time, too. Maybe ten minutes or more. My tits were bright red and swelling badly from the fists sinking deep into my titty flesh and the kilo heavy breasts whipping across my rib cage. But then things got much worse."
"Worse?" I had to pull myself together strongly not wanting to splash out at the description of how Christa's udders were punched through.
"They grabbed me by the arms and flung me through the locker room. Several times my body and head slammed into the lockers. The doors were so dented that new lockers had to be bought. Then they pushed me to a locker whose door was open. Katja brutally pushed me in and Maren grabbed my left tit. It was bloody and covered with bruises. My body was slippery and shining with sweat. She held it up by the nipple while Katja slammed the door. WAMMMM! Then stabbing pains. They jammed their breasts in the door. I screamed, but they must have slammed the door ten times with my tit between them."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I came violently and a cock exploded. Christa came over to me, sat on my hard squirting penis and picked up what was left of the cum. She was so incredibly wet! She took my head and pressed it between her big fat bells. Her hips rotated and my cock was so deep inside her that my glans massaged her cervix. She moaned, fucking me short and hard. My cock stayed hard despite the orgasm.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" It didn't take her long to come herself. She came very wet and her juice mixed with my cum.
We kissed intimately and I played with her tits. I kneaded the heavy udders hard and sucked on her teats. Then she continued.
"All the time they were pulling me out of the locker I was holding my breasts crying. I begged them for mercy. Then she laid me belly down on the wooden bench. One breast hung down on the left, one on the right. They spread my legs and began fingering my heavily reddened cxnt. I was wet and they were of course only too happy to share it with all the spectators from the shower. But the pain was too strong and I cried and they could not bring me to climax then. After a few minutes the coach came in and the bomb burst. There was a huge scream and the two of them were thrown out the door naked as they were."
Christa laughed and kissed me.
"I can't believe you waited forty years to finally tell me the whole story."
"I was afraid. That you'd see me as weak. That you would leave me."
Now I too had a tear in my eye. How could I leave such a goddess?

Offline Cockringer

• Looking for catfights or couple matches..
Re: As if it was yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 02:25:59 PM »
Tolle Geschichte von dir...
I love catfights und couple matches and searching for them in Germany. I love wrestling and cockfighting agains other men in front of their women... Mabye boxing matches..