News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Re: Downfalls High
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2022, 05:19:27 AM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.

Looks like I have to set the record straight. Stevie, what you forgot to mention was how all those times were training sessions and you told me not to hit you and let you dominate me because you were my mentor and I had to learn. Well you found out how much I learned when I was able to fight back and I beat ya. No, I owned you just like I own your black silk stockings now! You were a better teacher than ya thought and I got an A+ on my final exam!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2022, 11:19:25 AM »
You made the biggest mistake when you mess with the silks. We will hunt you and defend the honor of our queen. We will collar you. You will serve us for the rest of your life.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2022, 02:01:10 PM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.

Mmmm, that's right my love! You'll teach this lil' brat a valuable lesson she so desperately deserves! No doubt you'll take your stockings back and gag this lil' brat Susie real good  :-*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2022, 02:02:47 PM »

You best be careful Stevie or I will stuff those stockings in that pretty mouth of yours! You OWN nothing!

You better hush up, sweetie, or I'll gag you with my own stockings and you'll end up being owned by me  :-*

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2022, 07:10:12 PM »
Omigosh all this "we we we" stuff! Like it takes an army of my FORMER Silk sisters to beat lil me ... all 4'11 1/2 'n 97 pounds of me! This is Stevie's fight. If she wants her stockings so bad she can come face me one on one to TRY to get em back! I'll be waiting for you Captain. If you bring help I've got backup ready and we might end up with a whole collection of silk stockings for our trophy room! 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 07:11:27 PM by Susie Q (SexyJen's Love) »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2022, 09:31:18 PM »
Omigosh all this "we we we" stuff! Like it takes an army of my FORMER Silk sisters to beat lil me ... all 4'11 1/2 'n 97 pounds of me! This is Stevie's fight. If she wants her stockings so bad she can come face me one on one to TRY to get em back! I'll be waiting for you Captain. If you bring help I've got backup ready and we might end up with a whole collection of silk stockings for our trophy room!
no need a team for you i just need one hand to slap you once to finish you
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 09:58:47 PM by mosimostop »

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2022, 10:28:02 PM »

This isn't your fight. It's Stevie's fight. She wants her stockings back, she can try to get them herself. No one else has to fight her battles for her, do they?

Captain? Are you letting someone else fight lil me for ya?

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: Pretty Little Liars
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2022, 01:08:16 AM »

This isn't your fight. It's Stevie's fight. She wants her stockings back, she can try to get them herself. No one else has to fight her battles for her, do they?

im proudly a Silk that make her fights mine , she just need to ask beside that i will hunt all DFH girls one by one
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 05:33:10 AM by BigDevil »

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2022, 05:37:25 AM »

You’re gonna pay little traitor!

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 12:16:27 AM »

I have your back Susie! You just think of showing Stevie what a mistake she would make messing with you and I’ll make sure none of those others interfere!  If Kasia shows her face she will crawl away not near as pretty as she was! Tiffany your ball gag awaits!
It's all about excitement

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2022, 07:49:38 AM »

I have your back Susie! You just think of showing Stevie what a mistake she would make messing with you and I’ll make sure none of those others interfere!  If Kasia shows her face she will crawl away not near as pretty as she was! Tiffany your ball gag awaits!

My ball-gag?? HA!

Sugah, I have a nice big pink ball-gag, a matching pretty pink collar, and a bundle of rope all waiting for YOU  :-* :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 04:36:17 PM »

Looks like I have to set the record straight. Stevie, what you forgot to mention was how all those times were training sessions and you told me not to hit you and let you dominate me because you were my mentor and I had to learn. Well you found out how much I learned when I was able to fight back and I beat ya. No, I owned you just like I own your black silk stockings now! You were a better teacher than ya thought and I got an A+ on my final exam!

OK....I pretty much have NO IDEA what Susie is talking about here.... If she DOES have a pair of my nylons, it's ONLY because she stole them from me..... I can't count the number of times i came back early to the mansion only to catch Susie in my room....dressed in my clothes..... pretending to be me in the mirror..... I mean....I can't really blame her I suppose..... Adorable...yet a bit pathetic  ;D

So yeah hun....if you stole a pair of my stockings or panties that wouldn't exactly surprise me....maybe I'll take a tip from your GF and end our match with my panties stuffed in your mouth? That's one way to silence a little mouthy girl! *giggles*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 06:34:56 PM »
"Pretty Lil' Liars"? Well, that sure is an appropriate name for y'all  :-*

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 07:29:28 PM »
"Pretty Lil' Liars"? Well, that sure is an appropriate name for y'all  :-*
well said sister  :-*

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 08:12:27 PM »

OK....I pretty much have NO IDEA what Susie is talking about here.... If she DOES have a pair of my nylons, it's ONLY because she stole them from me..... I can't count the number of times i came back early to the mansion only to catch Susie in my room....dressed in my clothes..... pretending to be me in the mirror..... I mean....I can't really blame her I suppose..... Adorable...yet a bit pathetic  ;D

So yeah hun....if you stole a pair of my stockings or panties that wouldn't exactly surprise me....maybe I'll take a tip from your GF and end our match with my panties stuffed in your mouth? That's one way to silence a little mouthy girl! *giggles*

Poor poor Stevie ... All the gazillion beatings and thumpings you took all those years and years and years really messed up your brain ... you musta jumped on the one-way express train to Loopy Land and the meds they gave ya are making you see things that never ever happened ... Poor Stevie ... Poor poor Stevie    :'(   :(   :'(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 11:15:28 PM by Susie Q (SexyJen's Love) »