News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Downfalls High
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 08:57:10 PM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.

Looks like I have to set the record straight. Stevie, what you forgot to mention was how all those times were training sessions and you told me not to hit you and let you dominate me because you were my mentor and I had to learn. Well you found out how much I learned when I was able to fight back and I beat ya. No, I owned you just like I own your black silk stockings now! You were a better teacher than ya thought and I got an A+ on my final exam!

OK....I pretty much have NO IDEA what Susie is talking about here.... If she DOES have a pair of my nylons, it's ONLY because she stole them from me..... I can't count the number of times i came back early to the mansion only to catch Susie in my room....dressed in my clothes..... pretending to be me in the mirror..... I mean....I can't really blame her I suppose..... Adorable...yet a bit pathetic  ;D

So yeah hun....if you stole a pair of my stockings or panties that wouldn't exactly surprise me....maybe I'll take a tip from your GF and end our match with my panties stuffed in your mouth? That's one way to silence a little mouthy girl! *giggles*

Poor poor Stevie ... All the never ending beatings and thumpings you took all those years and years and years really messed up your brain ... you musta jumped on the one-way express train to Loopy Land and the meds they gave ya are making you see things that never ever happened ... Poor Stevie ... Poor poor Stevie    :'(   :(   :'(

Ohh hush, Susie! You're gonna get the thumpin' of a lifetime from my sweet Stevie!  >:(

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2022, 03:08:47 PM »
If Stevie wants her stockings back she can come and try to take them herself. She knows where I am.   ;)

Just so this is like totally clear to the Stockings Girls who read this …. I totally OWN Susie. I have dominated her more times than I can count. Yes , she beat me last time we fought , she got very lucky. Next time I see her, I’ll be getting my pretty stockings back AND I’ll be shutting that rude little mouth of hers.

Looks like I have to set the record straight. Stevie, what you forgot to mention was how all those times were training sessions and you told me not to hit you and let you dominate me because you were my mentor and I had to learn. Well you found out how much I learned when I was able to fight back and I beat ya. No, I owned you just like I own your black silk stockings now! You were a better teacher than ya thought and I got an A+ on my final exam!

OK....I pretty much have NO IDEA what Susie is talking about here.... If she DOES have a pair of my nylons, it's ONLY because she stole them from me..... I can't count the number of times i came back early to the mansion only to catch Susie in my room....dressed in my clothes..... pretending to be me in the mirror..... I mean....I can't really blame her I suppose..... Adorable...yet a bit pathetic  ;D

So yeah hun....if you stole a pair of my stockings or panties that wouldn't exactly surprise me....maybe I'll take a tip from your GF and end our match with my panties stuffed in your mouth? That's one way to silence a little mouthy girl! *giggles*

Poor poor Stevie ... All the gazillion beatings and thumpings you took all those years and years and years really messed up your brain ... you musta jumped on the one-way express train to Loopy Land and the meds they gave ya are making you see things that never ever happened ... Poor Stevie ... Poor poor Stevie    :'(   :(   :'(
OMG you are just so amazing babygirl! Who can blame Stevie for her obsession with you!
It's all about excitement

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2022, 12:33:07 AM »

Poor poor Stevie ... All the gazillion beatings and thumpings you took all those years and years and years really messed up your brain ... you musta jumped on the one-way express train to Loopy Land and the meds they gave ya are making you see things that never ever happened ... Poor Stevie ... Poor poor Stevie    :'(   :(   :'(
OMG you are just so amazing babygirl! Who can blame Stevie for her obsession with you!

Baby you are the utmost awesomest!!! Tiffany and Kasia and Paige are like totes jealous of you and they should be!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 12:54:43 AM by Susie Q (SexyJen's Love) »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2022, 12:55:12 AM »

You are the utmost awesomest baby!!! Tiffany and Kasia and Paige are like totes jealous of you and they should be!!!
your just so scared of Silks

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Pretty Little Liars
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2022, 10:02:39 PM »
happy halloween  to   the  pll
the prez tramp

Offline China Doll

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2022, 04:06:50 PM »

You are the utmost awesomest baby!!! Tiffany and Kasia and Paige are like totes jealous of you and they should be!!!

No one is scared of these SILK SLUTS! Bring it bitches if you have the guts! :-D

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2022, 06:54:45 PM »

No one is scared of these SILK SLUTS! Bring it bitches if you have the guts! :-D

OMG China!! your look for Halloween is simply TERRIFYING!!! *giggles*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2022, 11:53:28 PM »

oh i will so bring it bitch you will cry and scream my name just message me

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2022, 12:05:48 AM »
As i said before the Mighty Silks will Raise again and will be the best clique again and this time for ever so i started to hunt you one by one and my first hunt was china doll i beat her and caught her as our captive *giggles* i tied her helpless body and throw her in our dungeon soon we will use her anyway we like so watch your back because im always ambushing for you in shadows
I also love to see you trying to get revenge
Mobina

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2022, 04:52:46 AM »
As i said before the Mighty Silks will Raise again and will be the best clique again and this time for ever so i started to hunt you one by one and my first hunt was china doll i beat her and caught her as our captive *giggles* i tied her helpless body and throw her in our dungeon soon we will use her anyway we like so watch your back because im always ambushing for you in shadows
Mobina

*sliding up behind Mobina , my hands glide under her pretty yellow dress as I grope her lovely body * Nnnnnnmmmmmmmm!!! Your lady boss could NOT be more proud darling !!! After doming pretty Jessica , China sooooooo had this coming !! I think we are going to have so much fun playing with our new toy !!!!

And then will come Jen…. And then will come Susie …. And then will come Katie !!! *purriing as I lick the back of Mobina’s ear , pulling her body against mine as our legs tangle together. *.

Silk Stockings Girls FOREVER!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline China Doll

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2022, 05:18:13 AM »
Mobina

muuuuuuuuuuuffffffgggggggghhhhhhhhh!! stripped nude, ball gagged, and bound after being spanked and given the Silk strap on treatment by Mobina!!! 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2022, 04:39:25 PM »
Mobina

muuuuuuuuuuuffffffgggggggghhhhhhhhh!! stripped nude, ball gagged, and bound after being spanked and given the Silk strap on treatment by Mobina!!!

Mmmmmmm, bound, ballgagged, and caged in our dungeon. That's a real good look for ya, sweetie!  :-*

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2022, 05:49:03 PM »
*sliding up behind Mobina , my hands glide under her pretty yellow dress as I grope her lovely body * Nnnnnnmmmmmmmm!!! Your lady boss could NOT be more proud darling !!! After doming pretty Jessica , China sooooooo had this coming !! I think we are going to have so much fun playing with our new toy !!!!

And then will come Jen…. And then will come Susie …. And then will come Katie !!! *purriing as I lick the back of Mobina’s ear , pulling her body against mine as our legs tangle together. *.

It's funny but every time Stevie talks the only sound that comes outta her mouth is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" like Charlie Brown's teacher in Peanuts cartoons.  ;)  :D  :P

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2022, 07:55:49 PM »

Silk Stockings Girls are not dizy! It's so lame of you girls making fun of our inteligence! Say that to my face Susie and I'll scratch you'res up!!
It's funny but every time Stevie talks the only sound that comes outta her mouth is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" like Charlie Brown's teacher in Peanuts cartoons.  ;)  :D  :P

Susie's insecure jealousy is BEYOND pathetic!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 07:56:45 PM by Stevie Stockings »

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2022, 07:57:51 PM »

Silk Stockings Girls are not dizy! It's so lame of you girls making fun of our inteligence! Say that to my face Susie and I'll scratch you'res up!!

Wowza! I totes forgot how paranoid y'all are when I was a Silk! I never said you all were ditzy. I never said you all aren't intelligent either. Don't put words in my mouth now Paige! All I said was every time my former mentor and captain Stevie talks I hear "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" If she has probs with that she can tell me herself. Of course all I'll hear is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh"    ;)  :D