News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}

• 40 Replies

Offline FightQueenEmma

• I am Emma, 26yo, 5"8, 130, 32D, Europe.
Re: will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2023, 03:58:24 AM »
Look like Emma don't participate this fight I look to Marlu and Anna brawl each other with smile like a queen look their slave fight

I giggle as i finally enter the fight as well after watching some time amused, knowing that i will become the Queen. I stand in my perfect sexy Red bra and thong, showing my trained and hot body. I go then for saii, yanking her hair Hard, get down where u belong slut! Im the Queen!

Offline Saii

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2023, 05:03:58 AM »
Look like Emma don't participate this fight I look to Marlu and Anna brawl each other with smile like a queen look their slave fight

I giggle as i finally enter the fight as well after watching some time amused, knowing that i will become the Queen. I stand in my perfect sexy Red bra and thong, showing my trained and hot body. I go then for saii, yanking her hair Hard, get down where u belong slut! Im the Queen!

While I fight Anna then you yank my hair back I turn to you as you want "BITCH I'M QUEEN HERE" I yank your hair forward to me the fire a hard fist to your ribs

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 06:49:35 AM »

While I fight Anna then you yank my hair back I turn to you as you want "BITCH I'M QUEEN HERE" I yank your hair forward to me the fire a hard fist to your ribs

my nails are working over the face of Saii...even if she is over me I know she will be obliged to release my neck...when the other adversary...Emma ...give me an unexpected help...grabbing Saii's hair drag her out of me....I'm free now...and start to watch the two girls fight...recovering a little bit my breath...but ready to give to Emma an help...standing close them
that bitch Anna attacked my face with her nails... when I recover from her attack I see saii and Emma holding each other's hair, Anna standing watching the fight... I go from behind Anna and grab her tits with both hands twisting and scratching her underside... you won't get away bitch...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline FightQueenEmma

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2023, 11:05:44 PM »

i gasp as i have to take the fist but my muscles absorb it, grrr, i then get nasty and use my knee, shooting it upwards for her cxnt as we rip each others hair and standing close, take this you dirty slut.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2023, 11:38:46 PM »
coming down to the final few days of the tournament, and the ladies are really giving it their all..

who  will claim the crown??? :)
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2023, 11:46:57 PM »

my nails are working over the face of Saii...even if she is over me I know she will be obliged to release my neck...when the other adversary...Emma ...give me an unexpected help...grabbing Saii's hair drag her out of me....I'm free now...and start to watch the two girls fight...recovering a little bit my breath...but ready to give to Emma an help...standing close them
that bitch Anna attacked my face with her nails... when I recover from her attack I see saii and Emma holding each other's hair, Anna standing watching the fight... I go from behind Anna and grab her tits with both hands twisting and scratching her underside... you won't get away bitch...

while I watch the fight...I don't feel Marlu coming behind me...in a moment she takes my boobs with her hands and starts squeezing....HAAAAAA.....but I react immediately by sending her a headbutt with my nape in her face.. ..and grabbing her wrists with my hands....trying to free my boobs immediately...
Your head hits my face, but I manage to bite your neck... your blow causes me to let go of one of your breasts, but I dig my nails hard into your other tit... sinking my teeth into your neck... bitch !

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2023, 12:02:39 AM »
WHOOO CARES!!!! IT'S A LAME A$$ POLL THAT MEANS NOTHING. 
NOBODY who was in this "Queen of FCF" have a clue, especially the TRAMP running the poll.

Y'all know where to find me if you actually want to fight!!!

coming down to the final few days of the tournament, and the ladies are really giving it their all..

Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?

Offline FightQueenEmma

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 12:44:06 AM »

you know thats it gonna be me! mhm im just out of their league

Offline indian_lord

• Sexual Cockfight Looser Gets Enslaved
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 01:09:08 AM »
04:38 royal_family_fight: hi hon
04:38 Queen Emma: hi
04:38 Queen Emma: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=107168.0
04:38 royal_family_fight: Its Bi sexual Indian QUeen here
04:38 Queen Emma: can u vote for me?
04:41 royal_family_fight: yeah if you can outfuck me in sexual catfight titfight" queen to queen infront of our kingdom people and kings " other wise my vote is for Sai she is asian too "
04:41 Queen Emma: Ok bitch, lets fight
04:43 Queen Emma: im ready
04:43 royal_family_fight:  as i came to my corner i look up 10,000 people of both kings i see yoru husband sitting up at where my husband is sitting holding his cock of 12.5" monster under his armor watching for your husband cock is big too as his " as i enter the center and pit starts to fill with thousands of people cum its warm till toes a full layer of cum filled I stand hands on hips wearng that in picture with red paded bra inside n panties thick yt
04:43 royal_family_fight: (detail writing with your attire picture too)
04:43 Queen Emma: how detailed?
04:43 Queen Emma: i normaly just write the moves in fight
04:44 royal_family_fight: yeah just about you your surroundings like your husband people little stuff and fight moves with little trash talk _
04:45 royal_family_fight: 2 to 4 lines are enough for eachh reply
04:45 Queen Emma: ok
04:45 Queen Emma: i giggle as i enter the ring, facing her for the queen battle, standing 5"8, 130, 32d, 27yo, europe, gonna destroy that  bitch, wearing my white outfit.
04:45 Queen Emma:
04:47 royal_family_fight:  as i smile looking at you with throwing my glasses off as i lean down infront of you dipp my hands in that huge cum pits thick cum and lick my fingers " soon you will get revoked out of that queen title bitch " I smile and smile standing 5"7 34D tits 28 36 pushing forward as i flip my hands and some thread of cum goes on your face and your clevage line yt
04:49 Queen Emma: urghhh!! disgusting,i wipe it off me, just shows what a dirty whore u are. i rush at you and punching left right my fists for that ugly face! get down where u belong bitch. yt
04:49 royal_family_fight:
04:56 royal_family_fight: as its slipry so you just rush without thinking as i slide to side to get away where your right hook connected with my left boob in hurry " but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hold it as i grab your hair and slam a upper cut to your left boon take this bitch yt
05:00 Queen Emma: your punch slams me down on my ass, i grown angry, u slut! i kick up my leg for your cxnt. yt
05:03 royal_family_fight:  as screens arround shows QUeen Saii's picture i rub my tits watching her big tits distracted me where " you slammed a kick on my thick panties protected denim shohrts i slipped nad slamme back in the thick layer of cum SPLAAASHHHHHHH " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i roll in the cum with thick threads of cum goes on my hair face body yt
05:03 Queen Emma: who is the girl in the pic
05:04 Queen Emma: i laugh as your hurt and rolling all over with cum, i stand up, and stomp my foot down for your cxnt to destroy it and make u suffer. yt
05:04 royal_family_fight: ( the girl is QUeen Lisa Saii Who iam supporting in your Contest " THE Asian QUeen if you win i will vote for you as your pet but if i winn i tell her that i win and voted her where you lost and become my pet_
05:04 Queen Emma: ok
05:07 royal_family_fight: Rajat :- OMG I see my wife getting stomped over as i squeeze your husband 's cock under his armor as iam get afraid making him moan " COME ON KOMAL " i bet 20 boxes of gold COME ON "
05:08 royal_family_fight: Komal :- OMG AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as i hear my husabdn put 20 boxes of gold over me where i get another stomp on my thick protected layers of fabric but still i feel the pain goes under the layers as i grab your toe and twist it back and slam a hard feirce fist spear right on your cxnt hole TAKE THIS BICH and roll away with rubbing my pussy making me moan ai stand up away from you yt
05:11 royal_family_fight:
05:11 Queen Emma: i kicked u twice and u still get up so easy and think your punch hurts then so much???
05:11 Queen Emma: you arent realistic slut
05:14 royal_family_fight: well i did not just stand up i am still in hurt but i took the breath and hit your pussy with a fist so i crawl away and recover am sure my fist was not full of power but still the fabric of my thick sheer thick panties with thick denim shorts provide me protection from little kicks But i mention that it still hurt like 25% if you couldh ave ripped my shorts later later in the fight i would get more damage then right now)
05:14 Queen Emma: there arent any protection shorts
05:15 royal_family_fight: (ok so shall i re write with beter reply?) OK sorry
05:15 Queen Emma: yes
05:16 royal_family_fight: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as you stomp on my pussy " ahhhhhhhhhh i put my both hands over my pussy as the cum splashes everhwere I scream badly YOu bitch you will pay for it you cheating whore hit my pussy in starting of the battle you know that you will loose eitherly yt
05:21 royal_family_fight: yt
05:23 Queen Emma: i laugh, making the crowd cheer as i humiliate their queen on the ground
05:23 Queen Emma: then i smile nasty, yes bitch, your down where you belong, you are my pet, accept your fate and i dont have to hurt you more slut
05:23 Queen Emma: i walk around you, watching you, wont letting you stand up if you try. yt
05:26 royal_family_fight: while you were standing enjoying the show ( atleast reply for your husbadn too who is sitting with my husabn and getting strokes on his cock form Rajat) I smile i was rubing my pussy over my shorts continuesly to easy the pain i slide away on the pit floor using my thigh fleshs " and changing position on floor with my hands as i swip up with breathing hard as i reached the corner looking at you as i rub my pusys again and close my legs I scream from corner " bitch you just cheating whorey t
05:28 Queen Emma: i laugh, come here slut if u want something, i taunt you in front of all, showing ur weakness, u gonna get into a trap hehe. yt
05:28 Queen Emma: (no)
05:30 royal_family_fight: as i look around close my eyes and to easy and fast te recoverry i push my hand isnide my shorts over my panties and push deeper inside my pussy sliding my panties where poeple watching me whistling i moan louder AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wait bitch i will give you good fun here and these people i hae no shame " where i juggle my tits yt
05:32 Queen Emma: omg HAHA everyone can watch a "queen" rubbing herself in the arena, how pathetic
05:32 Queen Emma: as u close ur eyes and your hands are in your shorts, i rush at you, aiming my fists wildly for your face and tits, to finish this loser. yt
05:34 royal_family_fight: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as i sudenly open my eyes and nooo not this time bitch i swoop to side dodge your fist attacks and grab your shoulder with one hand to steady from behidn an slam my knee UP hard right there bitch and push you forward yt
05:34 Queen Emma: i dont like to fight with u
05:34 royal_family_fight: what a cry babe you are if you are winning its ok
05:34 royal_family_fight: but when other people hits you " you start to make excuses
05:35 Queen Emma: u just fight not realistic
05:35 Queen Emma: u have eyes closed and hands in your pants, u cant get them so fast out there to reacr
05:35 royal_family_fight: Fuck off you loose neither you have good pictures on your profile no one will vote you asshole chutiya ki pathi
05:35 royal_family_fight: Obviously it was a distraction that i close my eyes so you will attack i was ready
05:35 royal_family_fight: its a ditraction tactics

Queen Emma is not Queen She is A Looser & Cry Baby Nothing more ......................That was my wife Komal from trillian where they both had battle )

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 03:04:26 PM »
NOBODY who was in this "Queen of FCF" have a clue, especially the TRAMP running the poll.

04:41 royal_family_fight: yeah if you can outfuck me in sexual catfight titfight" queen to queen infront of our kingdom people and kings " other wise my vote is for Sai she is asian too "
04:43 royal_family_fight:  as i came to my corner i look up 10,000 people of both kings i see yoru husband sitting up at where my husband is sitting holding his cock of 12.5" monster under his armor watching for your husband cock is big too as his " as i enter the center and pit starts to fill with thousands of people cum its warm till toes a full layer of cum filled I stand hands on hips wearng that in picture with red paded bra inside n panties thick yt
04:44 royal_family_fight: yeah just about you your surroundings like your husband people little stuff and fight moves with little trash talk _
04:45 Queen Emma: i giggle as i enter the ring, facing her for the queen battle, standing 5"8, 130, 32d, 27yo, europe, gonna destroy that  bitch, wearing my white outfit.
04:47 royal_family_fight:  as i smile looking at you with throwing my glasses off as i lean down infront of you dipp my hands in that huge cum pits thick cum and lick my fingers " soon you will get revoked out of that queen title bitch " I smile and smile standing 5"7 34D tits 28 36 pushing forward as i flip my hands and some thread of cum goes on your face and your clevage line yt
04:49 Queen Emma: urghhh!! disgusting,i wipe it off me, just shows what a dirty whore u are. i rush at you and punching left right my fists for that ugly face! get down where u belong bitch. yt
04:56 royal_family_fight: as its slipry so you just rush without thinking as i slide to side to get away where your right hook connected with my left boob in hurry " but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hold it as i grab your hair and slam a upper cut to your left boon take this bitch yt
05:00 Queen Emma: your punch slams me down on my ass, i grown angry, u slut! i kick up my leg for your cxnt. yt
05:03 royal_family_fight:  as screens arround shows QUeen Saii's picture i rub my tits watching her big tits distracted me where " you slammed a kick on my thick panties protected denim shohrts i slipped nad slamme back in the thick layer of cum SPLAAASHHHHHHH " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i roll in the cum with thick threads of cum goes on my hair face body yt
05:04 Queen Emma: i laugh as your hurt and rolling all over with cum, i stand up, and stomp my foot down for your cxnt to destroy it and make u suffer. yt
05:04 royal_family_fight: ( the girl is QUeen Lisa Saii Who iam supporting in your Contest " THE Asian QUeen if you win i will vote for you as your pet but if i winn i tell her that i win and voted her where you lost and become my pet_
05:07 royal_family_fight: Rajat :- OMG I see my wife getting stomped over as i squeeze your husband 's cock under his armor as iam get afraid making him moan " COME ON KOMAL " i bet 20 boxes of gold COME ON "
05:08 royal_family_fight: Komal :- OMG AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as i hear my husabdn put 20 boxes of gold over me where i get another stomp on my thick protected layers of fabric but still i feel the pain goes under the layers as i grab your toe and twist it back and slam a hard feirce fist spear right on your cxnt hole TAKE THIS BICH and roll away with rubbing my pussy making me moan ai stand up away from you yt
05:11 Queen Emma: i kicked u twice and u still get up so easy and think your punch hurts then so much???
05:14 royal_family_fight: well i did not just stand up i am still in hurt but i took the breath and hit your pussy with a fist so i crawl away and recover am sure my fist was not full of power but still the fabric of my thick sheer thick panties with thick denim shorts provide me protection from little kicks But i mention that it still hurt like 25% if you couldh ave ripped my shorts later later in the fight i would get more damage then right now)
05:16 royal_family_fight: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as you stomp on my pussy " ahhhhhhhhhh i put my both hands over my pussy as the cum splashes everhwere I scream badly YOu bitch you will pay for it you cheating whore hit my pussy in starting of the battle you know that you will loose eitherly yt
05:23 Queen Emma: i laugh, making the crowd cheer as i humiliate their queen on the ground
05:23 Queen Emma: then i smile nasty, yes bitch, your down where you belong, you are my pet, accept your fate and i dont have to hurt you more slut
05:23 Queen Emma: i walk around you, watching you, wont letting you stand up if you try. yt
05:26 royal_family_fight: while you were standing enjoying the show ( atleast reply for your husbadn too who is sitting with my husabn and getting strokes on his cock form Rajat) I smile i was rubing my pussy over my shorts continuesly to easy the pain i slide away on the pit floor using my thigh fleshs " and changing position on floor with my hands as i swip up with breathing hard as i reached the corner looking at you as i rub my pusys again and close my legs I scream from corner " bitch you just cheating whorey t
05:28 Queen Emma: i laugh, come here slut if u want something, i taunt you in front of all, showing ur weakness, u gonna get into a trap hehe. yt
05:30 royal_family_fight: as i look around close my eyes and to easy and fast te recoverry i push my hand isnide my shorts over my panties and push deeper inside my pussy sliding my panties where poeple watching me whistling i moan louder AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wait bitch i will give you good fun here and these people i hae no shame " where i juggle my tits yt
05:32 Queen Emma: omg HAHA everyone can watch a "queen" rubbing herself in the arena, how pathetic
05:32 Queen Emma: as u close ur eyes and your hands are in your shorts, i rush at you, aiming my fists wildly for your face and tits, to finish this loser. yt
05:34 royal_family_fight: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as i sudenly open my eyes and nooo not this time bitch i swoop to side dodge your fist attacks and grab your shoulder with one hand to steady from behidn an slam my knee UP hard right there bitch and push you forward yt
05:34 royal_family_fight: but when other people hits you " you start to make excuses
05:35 Queen Emma: u have eyes closed and hands in your pants, u cant get them so fast out there to reacr
05:35 royal_family_fight: Fuck off you loose neither you have good pictures on your profile no one will vote you asshole chutiya ki pathi
05:35 royal_family_fight: Obviously it was a distraction that i close my eyes so you will attack i was ready

Queen Emma is not Queen She is A Looser & Cry Baby Nothing more ......................That was my wife Komal from trillian where they both had battle )

these kinds of posts  and comments  are  not neccessary..if you don't like polls,or have issues with someone   fine...
there is no reason to try and sabatoge something  for spite.  everyone else  seemed to be  having fun and enjoying the poll
ladies  don't let this  keep you from doing that,,the final days  and hours.

all four ladies  are still  in the running to wear the crown

« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 03:20:07 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2023, 04:28:05 AM »

these kinds of posts  and comments  are  not neccessary..if you don't like polls,or have issues with someone   fine...
there is no reason to try and sabatoge something  for spite.  everyone else  seemed to be  having fun and enjoying the poll
ladies  don't let this  keep you from doing that,,the final days  and hours.

all four ladies  are still  in the running to wear the crown

Lexi, I agree that the Indian PHONY's post of a match with "HIS WIFE" has no place here in this thread, or ANYWHERE in FCF for that matter. He just showed everyone what a big FAKE he/she is.  Now, as far as my comment is concerned, was any of what I said untrue?  I'm looking at these four clueless ladies and  doing my best to hold back the laughter.  Then there's you, the PREZ TRAMP.  You got that HALF right, we know which half I'm talking about. You keep running these lame polls (and I've been telling people for YEARS how LAME they are) because you are also clueless.  I'm not the GREATEST, but at least I know how to have a great match, win or lose. Shame no "clique" princess can say the same.  SMH
Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2023, 06:06:58 AM »
if you actually kept up an read the poll you would have see the the majority of the ladies  have contributed  with fight post

and have made it pretty entertaining  in each round..ir may not rise to your standard..but your in luck this poll ends tomarrow

so after that there's no need to be concerned  over it.
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2023, 06:55:33 AM »

while I watch the fight...I don't feel Marlu coming behind me...in a moment she takes my boobs with her hands and starts squeezing....HAAAAAA.....but I react immediately by sending her a headbutt with my nape in her face.. ..and grabbing her wrists with my hands....trying to free my boobs immediately...
Your head hits my face, but I manage to bite your neck... your blow causes me to let go of one of your breasts, but I dig my nails hard into your other tit... sinking my teeth into your neck... bitch !

HAAAAAA....."is this that you want?"....I scream in pain and angry....but immediately grab your hands and start to twist badly your fingers....trying to oblige you to release me complelty....and with my right foot try to stamp over your right foot...looking for your fingersfoot....yt
you twist my fingers and that forces me to let go of your tits... I scream from the pain AAAAAHHHHHH.... and I push you hard from your back... I quickly grab your hair from behind and pull hard with both hands while I drag you around the room screaming... I AM THE QUEEN! yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2023, 02:53:49 PM »
only a few hours remain  ladies to decide  who  will be the queen
the prez tramp

Offline FightQueenEmma

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2023, 10:29:23 PM »
only a few hours remain  ladies to decide  who  will be the queen
i guess saii is so done already, that she doesntt show up anymore hehe