News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}

• 40 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2023, 11:30:42 PM »
voting is now closed   .i will tabulate  the votes  including

all bonus points    participation points  with the announcement of the winner

and the awarding of the crown  tomarrow.

ladies  the voting may be closed,but  you can continue   earning bonus points
for a few more   :)hours
the prez tramp

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2023, 12:06:23 AM »
Another great poll by Lexi! Your amazing!! Congratulations to you all

Offline FightQueenEmma

• I am Emma, 26yo, 5"8, 130, 32D, Europe.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2023, 12:12:46 AM »
Look like Emma don't participate this fight I look to Marlu and Anna brawl each other with smile like a queen look their slave fight

I giggle as i finally enter the fight as well after watching some time amused, knowing that i will become the Queen. I stand in my perfect sexy Red bra and thong, showing my trained and hot body. I go then for saii, yanking her hair Hard, get down where u belong slut! Im the Queen!

While I fight Anna then you yank my hair back I turn to you as you want "BITCH I'M QUEEN HERE" I yank your hair forward to me the fire a hard fist to your ribs

my nails are working over the face of Saii...even if she is over me I know she will be obliged to release my neck...when the other adversary...Emma ...give me an unexpected help...grabbing Saii's hair drag her out of me....I'm free now...and start to watch the two girls fight...recovering a little bit my breath...but ready to give to Emma an help...standing close them
that bitch Anna attacked my face with her nails... when I recover from her attack I see saii and Emma holding each other's hair, Anna standing watching the fight... I go from behind Anna and grab her tits with both hands twisting and scratching her underside... you won't get away bitch...

while I watch the fight...I don't feel Marlu coming behind me...in a moment she takes my boobs with her hands and starts squeezing....HAAAAAA.....but I react immediately by sending her a headbutt with my nape in her face.. ..and grabbing her wrists with my hands....trying to free my boobs immediately...
Your head hits my face, but I manage to bite your neck... your blow causes me to let go of one of your breasts, but I dig my nails hard into your other tit... sinking my teeth into your neck... bitch !

HAAAAAA....."is this that you want?"....I scream in pain and angry....but immediately grab your hands and start to twist badly your fingers....trying to oblige you to release me complelty....and with my right foot try to stamp over your right foot...looking for your fingersfoot....yt
you twist my fingers and that forces me to let go of your tits... I scream from the pain AAAAAHHHHHH.... and I push you hard from your back... I quickly grab your hair from behind and pull hard with both hands while I drag you around the room screaming... I AM THE QUEEN! yt

you release my boobs and with your both hands grab my hair and start to drag me on the room....but now i can react...twisting my body...face in front yours...and send a right punch between your legs....

as saii is KOed i guess, i sneak over behind anna, as she is the biggest rival left, grabbing her from behind in a headlock, starting to squeeze, your the next who gets KO bitch!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2023, 06:37:55 AM »
I see how Emma approaches my fight against Anna... I grab Emma's hair with one hand... whore, Anna is mine, let her go!... and we start a three-way fight between queens
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline FightQueenEmma

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2023, 12:49:22 AM »
I see how Emma approaches my fight against Anna... I grab Emma's hair with one hand... whore, Anna is mine, let her go!... and we start a three-way fight between queens

thanks the help of Marlu I can twist my body and see the face of Emma...Marlu is behind her and grab her hair....I can send a set of punches inthe Emma lower belly....and after bend my body grabbing her calves and lift her legs...."I've an idea" I scream..."to throw this waste into the sea"....and I wait the reply of  Marlu
arghh!! the bitches know that im better than them, so they attack me 2vs1, my hair yanked back, i try to block most of the punches with my arms, groaning angry as she lifts my legs, i try to kick with my soles into her dirty face, take it bitch i yell while i try to get free from marlu by hitting elbows backwards into her

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2023, 12:49:47 AM »
THE FINAL TABULATIONS HAVE  BEEN COUNTED :)
THE TOURNAMENT IS CLOSED.

THE QUEEN OF FCF.....
FIGHTQUEENEMMA :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THE FINAL VOTES ARE'

FIGHTQUEENEMMA    79  {74 VOTES+ 5 BONUS POINTS}
ANNAKILLER                77  {63 VOTES+ 14  BONUS POINTS}
MARLU QUEEN             67  {55 VOTES+ 12 BONUS POIN
SAII                                 55  {49 VOTES+6 BONUS POINTS}

CONGRATYLATIONS TO FIGHTQUEENEMMA  THE QUEEN OF FCF

THANKS  TO ALL FOUR LADIES  FOR PUTTING ON A FUN FINAL ROUND.

AND ALSO THANKS  TO ALL THE LADIES  FOR ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT  AND HELPING TO MAKE IT FUN.

THEY ARE
QUEENJORDAN
STEVIE STOCKINGS
RUBICATS
MISS HELL FOR LEATHER LYNX, AND
PAMELABOMBA

ALWAYS  THANKS TO  EVERYONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS  AND SUPPORT.

AND THANKS ALSO TO MIKE  FOR SUGGESTING,AND HELPING WITH THE TOURNAMENT.
the prez tramp

Offline FightQueenEmma

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2023, 01:50:21 AM »
YESS!! im the QUEEN. its time for all rivals to kneel and worship me

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2023, 09:30:37 AM »

thanks the help of Marlu I can twist my body and see the face of Emma...Marlu is behind her and grab her hair....I can send a set of punches inthe Emma lower belly....and after bend my body grabbing her calves and lift her legs...."I've an idea" I scream..."to throw this waste into the sea"....and I wait the reply of  Marlu
arghh!! the bitches know that im better than them, so they attack me 2vs1, my hair yanked back, i try to block most of the punches with my arms, groaning angry as she lifts my legs, i try to kick with my soles into her dirty face, take it bitch i yell while i try to get free from marlu by hitting elbows backwards into her
believe it or not... Anna and I worked together against that bitch Emma... we managed to lift her off the ground between the two of us... while I yell at that bitch Emma... you'll be the queen but we're going to throw you out of the boat.... queen dethroned!!! bitch!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2023, 09:35:30 AM »
THE FINAL TABULATIONS HAVE  BEEN COUNTED :)
THE TOURNAMENT IS CLOSED.

THE QUEEN OF FCF.....
FIGHTQUEENEMMA :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THE FINAL VOTES ARE'

FIGHTQUEENEMMA    79  {74 VOTES+ 5 BONUS POINTS}
ANNAKILLER                77  {63 VOTES+ 14  BONUS POINTS}
MARLU QUEEN             67  {55 VOTES+ 12 BONUS POIN
SAII                                 55  {49 VOTES+6 BONUS POINTS}

CONGRATYLATIONS TO FIGHTQUEENEMMA  THE QUEEN OF FCF

THANKS  TO ALL FOUR LADIES  FOR PUTTING ON A FUN FINAL ROUND.

AND ALSO THANKS  TO ALL THE LADIES  FOR ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT  AND HELPING TO MAKE IT FUN.

THEY ARE
QUEENJORDAN
STEVIE STOCKINGS
RUBICATS
MISS HELL FOR LEATHER LYNX, AND
PAMELABOMBA

ALWAYS  THANKS TO  EVERYONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS  AND SUPPORT.

AND THANKS ALSO TO MIKE  FOR SUGGESTING,AND HELPING WITH THE TOURNAMENT.
Thanks for your great job... And congrats to Emma... You will be dethroned very soon...

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2023, 07:51:45 PM »
What a great poll and great job to all of you!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2023, 09:25:21 PM »
Others of course will step up to debate this  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting