News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}

• 40 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}
« on: January 04, 2023, 11:11:44 PM »
 welcome to the final round,in the queen of fcf tournament.

9 ladies began 4 remain.

pamelabomba,and
rubicats
{were both eliminated in round 2

annakiller
fightqueenemma
marlu queen
{all won their 2nd round fights}
saii {advances as the wildcard,,with  the most bonus points  added to her vote total}

LADIES THIS WILL BE A FOUR WAY BATTLE ROYAL, YOU CHOOSE YOUR ATTIRE, YOU CHOOSE  YOUR OPPONET!
SINCE THIS IS A BATTLEROYAL,LADIES,YOU MAY CHANGE OPPONETS, AND ATTACK,ANY OF THE OTHER [3] LADIES,AT  ANY TIME DURING THE POLL.
THERE MAY BE SOME  2 ON 1,, THERE MAY BE SOME 3 ON ONE, WE SHALL SEE..IT IS UP TO EACH OF YOU, TO PROVE  WHO WILL BE THE  QUEEN.

LADIES  REMEBER YOU CAN ALSO RECIEVE PARTICIPATION BONUS POINTS, SO SIMPLY GATHERING THE MOST VOTES  MAY NOT BE ENOUGH TO STEP FOWARDS AND CLAIM THE
CROWN. BONUS POINTS   CAN ALSO BE USED AS A TIE BREAKER. IN VOTES.

AS ALWAYS THE LINKS TO YOUR PROFILES,WILL BE PROVIDED, LADIES MAY USE  ANY PICTURE OF THEIR CHOOSING.

ALL FCF MEMBERS WILL HAVE [2} VOTES THIS ROUND, AS ALWAYS YOUR COMMENTS,AND SUPPORT ARE APPRECIATED.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOUR OF YOU :) :) :) :)

annakiller.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78348#

fightqueenemma.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=76494#

marlu queen.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176

saii.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=76622
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 11:35:46 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: will the real queen of fcf please step foward {final round}
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »
I enter the room where we're going to fight for the title... I look around at the other bitches... I'm ready to fight and pick up my crown...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 06:32:08 AM »
I take a big breath....and.....I enter in the room where the final battle is waiting for the QUEEN....wearing my new bikini....my skin tanned...ready to show that the real queen is BLONDE....
in your dreams darling... as i walk towards you in my blue bikini... my breasts crash against yours. the real queen is me...

Offline Saii

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2023, 06:47:49 AM »
walking to the room with my leopard bikini looking around with confidence saw Anna and Marlu bump their tits together I smile "You all will be my step to the queen slut"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 11:15:29 PM »
a pretty good start for the final round

who wants to be queen  more?
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 08:34:52 AM »
I take a big breath....and.....I enter in the room where the final battle is waiting for the QUEEN....wearing my new bikini....my skin tanned...ready to show that the real queen is BLONDE....
in your dreams darling... as i walk towards you in my blue bikini... my breasts crash against yours. the real queen is me...

i see the spanish rival i had that I glimpsed previously ....and who had avoided me on other occasions...coming towards me with some determination...dressed in a skintight electric blue bikini...in a moment we are one of facing each other...not a moment's hesitation...and we crash into each other..."you're the dreamer if you think you can beat me..."...breasts envelop in a wild fight ... but also exciting ... I feel strong sensations .... my hands fly on the buttocks of the Spanish girl .... I don't want to let her escape ...." you are mine now "..... I hiss as I try to lock her in a strong contact with me.....in a corner I see Saii watching

Damn blonde bitch... we've crossed paths in various tournaments and now we finally grab each other... pushing our tits, I grab your butt cheeks digging my nails in, you're finally going to fight a real queen... opening your buttocks and nailing my nipples on your breasts, can you feel it bitch?

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 10:15:12 PM »

i see the spanish rival i had that I glimpsed previously ....and who had avoided me on other occasions...coming towards me with some determination...dressed in a skintight electric blue bikini...in a moment we are one of facing each other...not a moment's hesitation...and we crash into each other..."you're the dreamer if you think you can beat me..."...breasts envelop in a wild fight ... but also exciting ... I feel strong sensations .... my hands fly on the buttocks of the Spanish girl .... I don't want to let her escape ...." you are mine now "..... I hiss as I try to lock her in a strong contact with me.....in a corner I see Saii watching

Damn blonde bitch... we've crossed paths in various tournaments and now we finally grab each other... pushing our tits, I grab your butt cheeks digging my nails in, you're finally going to fight a real queen... opening your buttocks and nailing my nipples on your breasts, can you feel it bitch?

"no way for you...blonde rule today" I hiss into yuor right ear and with my hands grab your butt cheeks digging my nails in,....it seems both are trying to give the same pain....my boob too are crashing into yours....

We start a dirty fight, without letting go of your buttocks and pushing with my tits I try to bite your shoulder... while I hiss in your ear... let go of my buttocks, damn blonde bitch...

Offline Saii

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2023, 07:52:14 AM »
Look like Emma don't participate this fight I look to Marlu and Anna brawl each other with smile like a queen look their slave fight

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2023, 11:19:32 AM »

"no way for you...blonde rule today" I hiss into yuor right ear and with my hands grab your butt cheeks digging my nails in,....it seems both are trying to give the same pain....my boob too are crashing into yours....

We start a dirty fight, without letting go of your buttocks and pushing with my tits I try to bite your shoulder... while I hiss in your ear... let go of my buttocks, damn blonde bitch...

HAAAAAAAA SLUT......I scream in pain when your teeth bite my right shoulder.....fast I react pulling my head back...and sendinding my headbutt into your open face.....after release your ass and push you back....

AAAAIIIIIAAAAAAA..... YOU WHORE! your head crashes into my face, but I was fast enough to dodge part of the blow, anyway I'm a bit dazed and I can see how that Saii bitch watches the scene... I grab Anna's arm and throw her Anna against Saii... starting a three-way fight in this way

Offline Saii

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2023, 06:55:59 PM »
As I'm watching you both fighting Marlu throw Anna to me that make me a bit surprise then Anna move focus to me as she trying to punch my face I step back to dodge your fist and swing my right fist back to your face "Ohh bitch you want me to join?"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2023, 07:02:55 PM »
some fun,and great action ladies..the poll is set up for all four ladies involvement :)
the prez tramp

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2023, 10:49:16 PM »
I see Anna can take this.  No way Saii should even compare herself with them

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2023, 11:33:41 PM »
saii....[will be the new queen}
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline diane p

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2023, 05:20:19 AM »
 :o i thought marlu be alot tougher then who knows seems anna is holding her own what a fight !!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2023, 06:55:22 AM »
I threw myself on Anna and saii... grabbing Anna by the hair with both hands separating her from saii... come here bitch! and I throw you to the ground, I fall on top of you and start to grab your throat with both hands... here I am the queen!