News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »
You feel my hand *slide* in and out of your pussy.
As my hips turn from grinding into hard thrusts. Tryng to fight… but the entire crowd knows you have fucking nailed my cxnt, like a bare fister bospxwr going for a ko
As you feel my pussy CUM all over your fingers.
I cry out as my body spasms.

OMG

OH FUCK

YOU  BITCH
THE
My eyes shut tight.
My body bucking hard against your hand.

I FUCKING SQUIRT AGAIN and you twist your fingers pumping my squirting sex.

OMG YOU FUCKING BITCH

I still tug your g string and work your clit but I can’t hide your domination.

Fear goes through em not of being hurt, ko’d, but of losing, the fear of losing crosses my mind, I have fought my best fight in years and clearly have not broken your defences and here I am you in front having forced me to orgasm twice.

I gasp, my eyes flutter, my body sways. My breath catches in my throat as my eyes go wide.
I am I in BIG TROUBLE"
"Fuuuuuukkkkkk" I finally scream out as the your fingers send shockwaves through my tired pussy and body.
I try to grab on yo you but I cant get a grip on your sweat covered body
My eyes flutter as I fall to my back over the bar, legs open, juices drain from my cxnt.
I weakly tug your g string and massage your clit

Trying to find anyway I can to fight on as this bitch is all over me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 06:07:27 AM by KarenCF »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2023, 06:25:37 AM »
This is real fucking intense
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2023, 09:20:18 AM »
This is real fucking intense

How does this fat bitch get so many votes Grrrrrrrrrrrr, what is this vote for the fat bitch so Carli gets ko’d and had to eat her pussy, everyone wants to see the younger hotter one get beat up, and I am younger and hotter remind that bitch of that for me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 09:21:32 AM by CarliCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2023, 11:36:31 PM »
I keep forcing Karen to orgasm but after her 2nd orgasm she goes a bit limp, I lean to your face GIVE BITCH.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2023, 11:51:01 PM »
That bitch has forced me to orgasm twice to her nil, but I can smell her sex she is close to orgasm, I feel the crotch of my g string ripped open draping on my knees as I make my final squirt.

She taunts me as if I would give to that slut I am tired, hurt humiliated but want revenge bitch.

As Carli leans over taunting me to give I head butt her I get her fucking nose and it allows me being the slightly bigger more woman to thrown her to the side, I grab her g string again and near rio her in two as I lean her back over the bar one finger on her clit as her g string slices her cxnt in two….I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 11:52:20 PM by KarenCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliC
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2023, 12:17:24 AM »
OH FUCK I NEVER SAW IT COMING MY NOSE YOU BITCH.

I hear the crowd it is clear there is a trickle of blood as you turn my dazed head and body back bent overt the bar, I howl my g string MY cxnt YOU FUCKING BITCH. I am so dazed I grab for your g string I hear your fans laugh when I realise I had already ripped it as yours cheer she can’t even fight back with the g string attack and your clit is just out of reach

OMG

OMG

MY CXNT YOU BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2023, 12:20:33 AM »
I rip your g string one hand in your cheap bottle blonde hair I tug your g string and slam your head to the bar your hair soaking not just in sweat but in beer and sticky drinks.

I slam your head again you are dazed then I rip so hard I know rio the crotch form your g string and I hear you wail.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2023, 12:23:00 AM »
My head oh fuck, I slap your face then my g string like a knife i wail then it breaks as I punch at your face FUCK YOU BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2023, 12:26:11 AM »
Your g string breaks my hand flies forward and blocks your punch I grab your hair both hands slamming your head to the bar I AM GONNA KILL YOU BITCH, I notice your dazed and pin your neck with a forearms then open the till the other side of the bar it is a shelf under the bar and trap your hair in it as I lock it shut. I knee your cxnt then my right hand invades your count as my left works your breasts my nails punishing them

YOUR PUSSY IS SOAKING BITCH as your pussy rides my hand.  YOU SLUT
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 12:27:39 AM by KarenCF »

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2023, 12:32:12 AM »
My head dazed hair trapped in the till I just can’t reach the release but I slowly work hair out mm by mm fuck it hurts now OH FUCK

OMG

OMG

YOUR FINGERS IN MY CLIT, my back arches YOYR fingers are fucking me as my back arches and my pussy lathers up.

I grab at your hair breasts but am dazed and so fucking close to orgasm.

I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS BITCH

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2023, 12:34:02 AM »
I lean in biting your neck and breasts as one hand almost fist fucks you and the other invades your anus I clearly tell you enjoy it.

Your pussy oozing all over my hand and your thighs.

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2023, 12:38:52 AM »
Come on Carli, stay tough, get this bitch, you can beat her!!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2023, 12:39:19 AM »
I claw back, scratching, loosing hair trying to free it scalp on fire, you bite my breasts mmmmmmmmm

My arse your  so deep my pussy is a soaking mess I have tears trying to hold off my orgasm but my body betrays me I pre cum heavy girly juices in your hand toy or fans says her cxnts going down this round Karen get the bitch.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2023, 12:40:00 AM »
Come on Carli, stay tough, get this bitch, you can beat her!!

I won’t give honey

I blow you a ???? kiss

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2023, 12:43:37 AM »
I grab your labia and work inside you fingering your arse biting you your hair trapped as you cry tugging it from the till, I open your womanhood up for all to see, press on it and I see it quiver, shake, tremble your whole body you are fighting this orgasm